Wantfor sb to do sthh 和。want sb for sth 的区别

其他回答(2)
相关已解决
Powered by 英语答疑网 & ,Processed in 0.296227 second(s), 22 queries.
&加载中...want sb. to do sth.=would like sb. to do 想某人做某事——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
want sb. to do sth.=would like sb. to do 想某人做某事 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Tom wants me ___ shopping this afternoon.   A. to go    B. going    C. go to    D. to go to   
A 点拨:want sb. to do sth.  
按照下列内容提示,完成一封英文短信,用上题目后面所提供的词语。要求语言流畅,意思准确,字数不限。
王伟是一名中学生,他的爸爸是一名律师,父亲想让王伟长大后也做一名和他一样的好律师,但是王伟有他自己的想法,他想学医,将来……于是,他给父亲写了一封信。现在请你以儿子王伟的身份,完成这封信,把王伟的想法告诉望子成龙的父亲。
know, want sb. to do sth. , a lawyer, go to a medical college, to be a doctor, in the future, give all one' s life to, be happy to do sth. , go back to their work, take care of, instead of, the relatives of the patients, great, angels in white
Dear Dad, How are you getting along with your work? You are a good and intelligent lawyer. Mummy and I are very proud of you. I know…
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
发挥你的聪明才智吧,请你用下列各组词语尽可能多地造句。
(1)as for, at the moment, at home (school), on Monday, on the other hand, on the farm, in the middle of, because of
(2)how often (long, far), once a week, for seven days
(3)be good for, be good at, be different from, be stressed out, have a cold, have a good time (enjoy oneself), have to, go to bed, to camping (bike riding/sightseeing/hiking/fishing/ swimming), take walks, take a vacation, take the train (subway, bus), decider on, think about, stand for, hang out, depend on, come over
(4)want sb. to do sth., try to do sth., help sb. (to) do sth., help sb. with sth., plan to do sth., finish doing sth., enjoy doing sth., would like to do sth., It takes sb. some time to do sth., thanks for doing sth., make sb. do sth., use sth. to do sth.
你是我校九年级学生,在毕业典礼上,你将对自己三年来与同学相处,从中学到许多知识和做人道理,自己将努力工作实现梦想等情况,表达自己对老师和同学感激之情,写一篇英语发言稿。以下提示词可能对你有所帮助。?
excited, happy,? It’s hard for sb to do sth, It’s kind of sb to do sth,? in the pass three years,together, like, have fun, learn---from, succeed, study hard, graduation, keep on, achieve one’s dream, forget, last, ,forever, friendship. Good morning, everyone,   ?? That’s all, Thank you 
父亲节即将来临,学校广播室正在开展有关“父子(女)亲情”的征文活动。假如你叫李华(Li Hua),下列三幅图片描述的是你和父亲之间发生的一件往事,请你根据图片及所给文字提示,展开合理想象,写一篇短文,并谈谈你现在对此事的感想。要求:1.语句通顺,行文连贯,书写整洁; 2.字数约70-80词; 3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。提示词:ask sb. for sth., tell sb. to do sth., net bar, think of, feel sorryFather’s Day is coming. I’m going to tell a story between my father and me. One day____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Li Hua
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号want to do sth的用法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
want to do sth的用法
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢want sb to do sth
要(某人)做某事
想要某人做某事
根据前面的come here及后文的句式搭配可知是want sb to do sth(想要某人做某事),注意这里需要使用第三人称单数形式。
基于133个网页-
想让某人做某事
八年级下册英语短语(河北教育版) ...
be good for 对…有益
want sb to do sth 想让某人做某事
try to do sth 试着做某事 ...
基于121个网页-
想要某做某事
七年级下 Unit 3 Why do you like koalas? ...
want to do sth . 想要做某事
want sb to do sth 想要某做某事
let sb do sth 让某人做某事 ...
基于43个网页-
想某人做某事
八年级英语(上)复习资料 ...
as for 至于
want sb to do sth 想某人做某事
be good for 对---有益
基于30个网页-
某人想做什么
Want sb to do sth.
想要某人做谋事。
My father and mother want to invite you to go to the movies. (invite sb. to do sth. )
我父母想邀请你父母一起去看电影。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 for sb to do sth 的文章

随机推荐