you are g( ) atdo you speak englishh

-Are you good at either English Chinese? -I am not good at English, do I do well in Chinese. [ ] A. or B. or C. nor D. nor 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
-Are you good at either English ________ Chinese?
-I am not good at English, ________ do I do well in Chinese.
答案:D提示:
从第二空后的倒装判断,要把否定词nor放在句首;第一空应该用or表示选择。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:甘肃省张掖二中2012届高三9月月考英语试题
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项.选项中有两项为多余选项.
  Carol:  1  
  Brent:I'm really into watching foreign films.What about you?
  Carol:  2   Do you enjoy camping?
  Brent:Camping for an evening is OK, but I couldn't do it for much longer than one night!
  Carol:Have you ever been camping in the Boundary Waters?
  Brent:No, but I've always wanted to do that.  3  
  Carol:It's fantastic.My family and I are very fond of the place.
  Brent:Do you have any photos of any of your camping trips there?
  Carol:Sure, would you like to see them?
  Brent:  4   So, you must be pretty interested in photography then.
  Carol:I'd call it one of my hobbies.Have you heard about the photography exhibit that's going on at the art gallery this weekend?
  Brent:Yes, I was planning on going.  5  
  Carol:Yes.In fact, maybe we could go together.
A.What kind of things do you do in your free time?
B.That'd be great.
C.How about at 11∶00?
D.I like to do just about anything outdoors.
E.Do you know much about photography?
F.Are you?
G.I've heard it's a beautiful place to go.
来源:陕西省延安市学年高一下学期期中考试试题(英语)
题型:其他题
Ⅴ.补全对话(每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂AD)W: Good morning. Is that 8089932?M:&&&&56&&&&W: This is Maria Smith calling from thePackaging Company.&&&&57&&&&M: Speaking.W: We’ve got your job application and I’mcalling to arrange an interview with you.M:&&&&58&&&Whenwill it be?W:&&&&59&&&Wouldthat be all right?M: &&&&60&&&W: So we look forward to seeing you then.Bye-bye.M: Bye. Thanks for calling.A. That’s good.B. How about Monday morning at 10:00?C. It suits me fine.D. Could I speak to Mr Richard Baylor?E. Yes?F. Who are you?G. It doesn’t matter.&
来源:0127 模拟题
题型:情景交际
情景对话。&&&& 根据对话情景的内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能够填入每一空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两个为多余选项。
Carol:&&&1& &Brent: I'm really into watching foreign films. What about you? Carol:&&&2& &Do you enjoy camping? Brent: Camping for an evening is OK, but I couldn't do it for much longer than one night! Carol: Have you ever been camping in the Boundary Waters? Brent: No, but I've always wanted to do that.&&&3& &Carol: It's fantastic. My family and I are very fond of the place. Brent: Do you have any photos of any of your camping trips there? Carol: Sure, would you like to see them? Brent:&&&4& &So, you must be pretty interested in photography then. Carol: I'd call it one of my hobbies. Have you heard about the photography exhibit that's going on at the&&&&&&&&&&art gallery this weekend? Brent: Yes, I was planning on going.&&&5& &Carol: Yes. In fact, maybe we could go together. A. What kind of things do you do in your free time? B. That’d be great. C. How about at 11:00? D. I like to do just about anything outdoors. E. Do you know much about photography? F. Are you? G. I’ve heard it’s a beautiful place to go.
Ⅴ.补全对话(每小题1分,共5分) 根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂AD) W: Good morning. Is that 8089932? M:& &&&56&&& & W: This is Maria Smith calling from the Packaging Company.& &&&57&&&&
M: Speaking. W: We’ve got your job application and I’m calling to arrange an interview with you. M:& &&&58&& &When will it be? W:& &&&59&&& Would that be all right? M: &&&&60&&&
W: So we look forward to seeing you then. Bye-bye. M: Bye. Thanks for calling. A. That’s good. B. How about Monday morning at 10:00? C. It suits me fine. D. Could I speak to Mr Richard Baylor? E. Yes? F. Who are you? G. It doesn’t matter.
Ⅴ.补全对话(每小题1分,共5分) 根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂AD) W: Good morning. Is that 8089932? M:& &&&56&&& & W: This is Maria Smith calling from the Packaging Company.& &&&57&&&&
M: Speaking. W: We’ve got your job application and I’m calling to arrange an interview with you. M:& &&&58&& &When will it be? W:& &&&59&&& Would that be all right? M: &&&&60&&&
W: So we look forward to seeing you then. Bye-bye. M: Bye. Thanks for calling. A. That’s good. B. How about Monday morning at 10:00? C. It suits me fine. D. Could I speak to Mr Richard Baylor? E. Yes? F. Who are you? G. It doesn’t matter.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Wow,you are good at English
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
喔,你英语真棒
为您推荐:
其他类似问题