a lof of mud债券lof是什么意思思啊

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
卡住的;动不了的;陷入…的
If something is stuck in a particular position, it is fixed tightly in this position and is unable to move.
He said his car had got stuck in the snow...
他说他的汽车陷在了雪地里。
She had got something stuck between her teeth.
她的牙缝里塞进了东西。
困住的;无法离开的
If you are stuck in a place, you want to get away from it, but are unable to.
I was stuck at home with flu...
感冒把我困在了家中。
Certainly, I wouldn't have wanted to be stuck on a desert island with her for any length of time.
当然,我根本一刻也不想和她一起被困在荒岛上。
陷入(无聊或不愉快局面)的;受困的;无法脱身的
If you are stuck in a boring or unpleasant situation, you are unable to change it or get away from it.
I don't want to get stuck in another job like that...
我不想陷入另一份那样的工作中。
I am stuck in a relationship which I don't enjoy.
我被一段自己并不喜欢的恋情困住了。
停滞不前的;无所变化的
If something is stuck at a particular level or stage, it is not progressing or changing.
The negotiations have got stuck on a number of key issues...
谈判在一些重大问题上陷入了僵局。
US unemployment figures for March showed the jobless rate stuck at 7 per cent...
3 月份的美国失业数据显示失业率一直徘徊在 7%上下。
无法摆脱的;甩不掉的
If you are stuck with something that you do not want, you cannot get rid of it.
Many people are now stuck with expensive fixed-rate mortgages...
许多人目前都有高额的定息按揭缠身。
I know you think I'm stupid, but we're stuck with each other, aren't we?
我知道你认为我愚蠢,但我们俩谁都摆脱不了谁,不是吗?
难以继续的;被难倒的
If you get stuck when you are trying to do something, you are unable to continue doing it because it is too difficult.
They will be there to help if you get stuck...
如果你遇到难题的话他们会帮助你。
If he gets stuck on a word, he can make the computer prompt him.
如果他被某个单词绊住,他可以从电脑上获得提示。
起劲地干;下定决心做
If you get stuck in, you do something with enthusiasm and determination.
We're bottom of the league and we have to get stuck in.
我们是联赛的最后一名,所以我们必须拼命赶超。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
A laboratory study of rheological properties of mudflows in Hangzhou Bay, China
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
A laboratory study of rheological properties of mudflows in Hangzhou Bay, China
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Grimes & Rowe Watch a Movie: Mud
Title: Mud
Directed by: Jeff Nichols
Distributed by: Lionsgate
Release Date: April 26, 2013 (Wide)
Rated: R
Synopsis: Two teenage boys encounter a fugitive and form a pact to help him evade the bounty hunters on his trail and to reunite him with his true love. (Via )Brian: No actor in recent memory has had the kind of unexpected career resurgence as Matthew McConaughey. After showing promise in the 90′s in movies like Lone Star, A Time to Kill, and the underrated EDtv, he slowly sank into the quicksand pit of romantic comedy hell. The Wedding Planner, Failure to Launch, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Honestly, after his awesome turn in ;s Frailty, McConaughey fell off the face of the Earth for me. His being in a movie didn’t fill me with excitement, but with apathy. That all has changed in the last year, in which he has turned in five fantastic performances in a slew of fresh, daring indies, like Bernie, Killing Joe, and last summer’s smash hit Magic Mike. With a performance likely to have Oscar written all over it later this year in Dallas Buyers Club (just you wait!), and turns in Martin Scorsese’s and Christopher Nolan’s next two upcoming films, McConaughey is back, and on display in full force is his great talent, once again, in Mud. Playing yet another unique creation of a character, McConaughey embodies the title character with passion and mystery, and most of all, humanity. From writer/director Jeff Nichols, who made the great Take Shelter in 2011, Mud is a fascinating film to get lost in. It doesn’t have quite the same haunting power as The Place Beyond the Pines, which was also about beaten down characters and two kids trying to come to terms with the harsh realities of life, but it’s a very fine film.Shaunta: I need to see The Place Beyond the Pines, just so that I have a frame of reference since it seems like every movie for the rest of the year might be compared to it! I thought Matthew McConaughey was great in Mud, but for me, this movie was all about the kids. Tye Sheridan as the lead character, Ellis, and Jacob Lofland as his best friend Neckbone, were incredible. Neckbone might be my new favorite kid character ever. What this movie is really about, at it’s heart, is Ellis–a fourteen-year-old romantic, figuring out that the world isn’t really set up for pure romance. I loved the relationship between Ellis and Neckbone, the way they related to the adults around them, and how this movie managed to capture that moment between grown-up and not grown-up with absolute perfection. As a writer, I’m fascinated by that time in between, when you’re old enough to have your own world, but not quite old enough to live there by yourself yet. Ellis and Neckbone have a secret, and it was delicious to watch it play out.Brian: Jeff Nichols makes quiet character studies, rich in dialog and slow-building tension. At every turn of Mud you know something big and terrifying is coming, but you have to have patience. Nichols plants seeds everywhere, all to create the template for an ending that throws all but one of the characters into an explosive confrontation. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the story unfold like a great novel. I loved the setting of the film, the gorgeous and eerie backwoods of Arkansas. The cinematography is gorgeous, everything from the tranquil shots of the lake to the passings-by of archaic corporate in the middle of the town. The two pre-teen actors, Tye Sheridan as Ellis and Jacob Lofland as Neckbone, are terrific finds. I’m always amazed when child actors can be so real and human and devastating on screen, and that’s what you get with these two. For me the big weak link of the film was Reese Witherspoon, her character Juniper, her storyline, everything. Mud’s love for Juniper keeps him going, but we never really get to understand their relationship, or what they mean to each other. Witherspoon doesn’t really play into the finale at all, and in the end, I found her appearance in the film distracting more than anything. An unknown in this role might have served the movie better. McConaughey, on the other hand, is mesmerizing in the main role, and I loved watching the growing bond his character has with Ellis. Their final tender moment toward the end is a thing of beauty. Mud is long and a little slow and may not work for everyone. But as much as I enjoyed, say, Iron Man 3, it’s films like Mud that keep me coming back to the theater. As long as unique stories like Mud keep being told, we’re going to keep coming back.Shaunta: I agree about Reese Witherspoon. In a movie this long, there was time to flesh out that character and the relationship between Juniper and Mud more. The absolute devotion he has for her didn’t feel earned. This was a much slower-paced movie than I expected. There were a few spots where it occurred to me that I’d been at the theater a really, really long time. But when the more action-packed part comes at the end, you’ve been waiting for it so long that it feels like the best action in any movie ever. One of the things I really loved about this movie was how it blurred the lines between good and bad. You know who to root for, but you’re never really sure if you should be rooting for them.*SPOILER ALERT* I really appreciated that this movie didn’t throw any emotional manipulation at me at the end. It would have been so easy to do, and in a movie like this it’s kind of typical, but it didn’t. I left the movie feeling just how I love to feel after a movie: happy and satisfied.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Title: Struck by Lightning Directed by: Brian Dannelly Distributed by: Tribeca Film Release Date: January 11, 2013 Rated: PG-13 Synopsis: After being struck...
By& Storycarnivores
ENTERTAINMENT,
Title: Every Day Author: David Levithan Series: N/A Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers Publish Date: August 28, 2012 Genre: YA Contemporary, Fantasy Pages...
By& Storycarnivores
Title: 11/22/63 Author: Stephen King Series: N/A Publisher: Scribner Publish Date: 11/8/11 Genre: Adult Literary Pages: 849 Source: Christmas Gift Buy the...
By& Storycarnivores
Title: Mama Directed by: Andres Muschietti Distributed by: Universal Pictures Release Date: January 18, 2013 Rated: PG-13 Synopsis: Annabel and Lucas are faced...
By& Storycarnivores
ENTERTAINMENT,
Title: Ship Breaker Author: Paolo Bacigalupi Series: Ship Breaker Series, Book 1 Publisher: Little, Brown Book for Young Readers Publish Date: 5/1/2010 Genre: Y...
By& Storycarnivores
Directed by: Jacques Audiard Distributed by: Sony Pictures Classics Release Date: November 23, 2012 (Limited) Rated: R Synopsis: Put in charge of his young...
By& Storycarnivores
Title: Beautiful Creatures Directed by: Richard Lagravenese Distributed by: Warner Bros Pictures Release Date: February 14, 2013 Rated: PG-13 Synopsis: Ethan...
By& Storycarnivores
About the author
415243 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY BOOKS
remember me

我要回帖

更多关于 lof什么意思 的文章

随机推荐