你可能喜欢Do What You Want 歌词_百度知道
Do What You Want 歌词
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:65
获赞数:67
擅长:暂未定制
歌曲名:Do What You Want歌手:Daphne Willis专辑:Music Frequencies 2: Digital 45 - SingleDo what you wantOk GoOh NoSo you were born in an electrical storm,took a bite out the sunand saw your future in a machine builtfor two.Now your rays make me kind of go crazy,shock and awe and amaze me,just a ticker tape parade and me,but something was wrong till you tap danced on the air,in the night.Screaming at the top of your lungs,you said, &Come on, come on.Do what you want.What could go wrong?Oh come on come on come on,come on,do what you want.Oh come on come on.What could go wrong?Do do do do what you want.&Come on.Me, I was raised amid the trickle-down days.I woke up numb in the hazeand saw my future machine builtfor two,but the light gave me some kind of fright.How did wrong get so right and lead me stumblingthrough the dark of night?Oh something was wrong,but you tap danced on the air,in the night, Screamingat the top of your lungs you said,&Come on, come on.Do what you want.What could go wrong?Oh come oncome on come on,come on,do what you want.Oh come on come on.What could go wrong?Do do do do what you want.&Come on.Do do do do what you wantDo do do do what you wantCome on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.Do do do do what you wantDo do do do what you wantdo what you wantdo what you wantdo do what you want
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。 上传我的文档
 上传文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
Google搜索你专业吗(Did Google search for you)
下载积分:2000
内容提示:Google搜索你专业吗(Did Google search for you)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 21:19:23|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
Google搜索你专业吗(Did Google search for you)
关注微信公众号【图文】Module 5 Unit 1 What can I do for you_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权