Thegit snow leopardd is a class-one endangered species ______ is the giant panda. A. as

京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
The Snow Leopard 雪豹
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
A&beautiful&book,&and&worthy&of&the&mountains&he&is&among&What&began&as&a&practical&search&for&the&rare&snow&leopard,&revered&Buddhist&emblem,&developed&into&a&quest&for&the&meaning&of&Being.&An&enjoyable&combination&of&mountaineering&and&mysticism&Observer&It's&a&tale&of&an&inner&struggle&for&calm,&and&would&be&an&inspiring&and&sustaining&desert&island&companion&As&much&the&chronicle&of&an&inner&journey&as&it&is&the&learned&recording&of&an&unfamiliar&territory...a&timeless&account&Independent&An&evocative&account&of&a&remote&and&timeless&place&and&its&people&Sunday&Times&A&magical&book:&a&kind&of&lunar&paradigm&and&map&of&the&sacred-The&book&has&transcended&the&usual&limits&of&language&Nation
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
联系供应商
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
149.The room is five times ________ that one.a.more large than b.like c.as large as d.the same as 150.The new building is to be _______ high.a.six storeys b.six storey c.six-storeys d.six-storeyed 151.Who is going to __________ the telephone?a.reply b.respond c.answer d.pick 152.Things are going from bad to __________ .a.terrible b.bad c.better d.worse 153.She will always _________ in mind what her parents told her when she left home.a.place b.keep c.control d.restrict 154.During the rush hour they were _______ in the heavy traffic.a.held on b.held off c.held down d.held up 请翻译并选择,还讲讲为什么.
浮云社粉丝CI
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
149 C 最后有倍数的几种表达方式150.A 如果有连字符,那就是six-storey-high151.C answer the telephone是固定搭配,reply通常是说回答问题,或者回复新建,respond通常要加to152.D from bad to worse是指情况越来越糟153.B keep in mind是牢记的意思154.D hold on是说不挂断,继续的意思,hold off是推延,延迟的意思,hold down是抑制,缩减的意思,hold up死阻挡、拦截的意思倍数的几种表达方式如下:一、用 times 表示倍数(一般限于包括基数在内三倍或三倍以上的数.表示两倍的数,一般用 twice ).其句式有:1.“… times +形容词 / 副词的比较级+ than …”例如:Line AB is three times longer than line CD.线段 AB 是(线段) CD 的三倍长.This hall is five times bigger than our classroom.这个大厅比我们的教室大 5 倍.2.“… times +as + 形容词 / 副词的原级+ as …”例如:This table is three times as long as that one.这张桌子是那张桌子的三倍长.This dictionary is five times as thick as the one you borrowed from the library.这本词典的厚度是你从图书馆借的那本(厚度)的 5 倍.3.“… times + the + 名词(如:size,height,weight,length,width 等)+ of …”例如:The earth is 49 times the size of the moon.地球的体积是月球的 49 倍.This river is three times the depth of that one.这条河是那条河的三倍深.4.“… times + more +名词+ than …”例如:He earns five times more money than he did ten years ago.他现在挣的钱比十年前挣的多 5 倍.There are twice more students in our class than in theirs.我们班的学生人数比他们班多两倍.5.“… times +as many (或 much )+名词+ as …”例如:We've produced twice as much cotton this year as ( we did ) ten years ago.今年我们生产的棉花比十年前多了一倍.(汉语中的多一倍实际上也指两倍一样多.) He has got three times as many books as his sister.他拥有的书的数量是他妹妹的 3 倍.6.“… times + what 从句”例如:The length of the road is four times what it was three years ago.这条路的长度是三年前的 4 倍.The price of the meat is twice what it was last year.肉价是去年的两倍.7.“… times + up on (或 over )…”例如:The size of the sun is a million times over that of the earth.太阳的体积比地球的体积大一百万倍.He is three times up on your age.他的年龄是你的 4 倍(或:比你的年龄大 3 倍).8.“… +by + … times ”例如:Compared with last year,our coal output has increased by three times.与去年相比,我们的煤产量增长了 3 倍.His speed is faster than mine by four times.他的速度比我的快 4 倍.9.“… times + compared with +被比较对象”例如:The number of the students in our school has increased for times compared with 1980.我们学校的学生人数比 1980 年增加了 3 倍.10.“… times + that of + 被比较对象”例如:In this workshop the output of July was 3.5 times that of January.这个车间七月份的产量是元月份的 3.5 倍.二、用分数、百分数表示倍数.例如:The box is one-third bigger than that one.这个盒子比那个盒子大三分之一.Last year the output value of industry was 59 percent higher than that of 1976.去年工业产值比 1976 年增长了 59 %.My command of English is not half so good as yours.我英语掌握得还不及你的一半儿好.三、用 again (一倍),double (两倍),triple (三倍),fourfold (四倍)等词表示倍数.例如:My Aunt is as old again as I am.我姑姑的年龄比我大一倍.The top-brand clothes are often sold as double the normal price here.这里名牌衣服的售价经常比正常的售价高一倍.The new work procedure tripled the output.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C 和那个房间的五倍一样大A 六层高C 固定搭配 接电话D 比较级 bad to worse越辩越坏B 固定搭配 keep in mind记在心里B held off被耽搁
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2016年秋山东省莱芜市钢城新兴路中学高二年级英语教案:Module 6 The First Period Speaking(外研版必修5)
2016年秋山东省莱芜市钢城新兴路中学高二年级英语教案:Module 6 The First Period Speaking(外研版必修5)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 外研版
上传时间:
下载次数:6次
资料类型:
文档大小:136KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
The First Period
Teaching goals 教学目标
1. Target language 目标语言
a. 重点词汇和短语
conservation, endangered, extinct, habitat, profit, reserve, species, struggle, survival, wild, wildlife, go for someone, keep an eye on, a terrible din
b. 交际用语
It’s really upsetting...
I’m concerned about...
I think we should do more...
I’m very worried...
2. Ability goals 能力目标
Get the students to talk about endangered animals and express their concern.
3. Learning ability goals 学能目标
Help the students to learn how to talk about endangered animals and express their concern.
Teaching important points教学重点
Get the students to talk about Siberian Tiger and the reasons why animals are endangered.
Teaching difficult points教学难点
Get the students to learn to express their concern about the endangered animals with the useful expressions.
Teaching methods 教学方法
Talking and discussion.
Teaching aids 教具准备
A computer and a projector.
Teaching procedures & ways
教学过程与方式
Introduction
Show different pictures of tigers to arouse the students’ interest, and then get the students to talk about tigers and do the activities.
T: Girls and boys, look! What are on the screen?
Ss: Tigers.
T: What do you think of them?
Ss: They are beautiful and lovely.
T: Who volunteers to tell us something about this kind of animal in our country?
S1: There are mainly three kinds of tigers native to China. They are the Siberian tiger, the South China tiger and the Bengalese tiger.
S2: And do they belong to the cat family.
T: You are quite right. But which kind of the tigers is the largest?
S3: The Siberian tiger is the largest living cat in the world.
T: Why did you say so?
S3: Because Siberian tigers can be 9 to 12 feet long (from head to the tip of their tail) and are about 3 and 1/2 feet tall. Female tigers are somewhat smaller than the male tigers, and they can weigh between 400 to 650 pounds.
S4: It is said that they need to eat about 20 pounds of meat a day to stay alive in the cold climates. It can consume up to 200 pounds of meat a day.
S5: In the harsh Siberian winter the tiger’s coat will lose some of its color. The winter coat doesn’t have the red stripes of tigers from warmer climates. The white coat also helps to camouflage it in the snow. It also grows a longer and thicker coat than other tigers to help it survive the cold weather.
S6: Siberian tigers mostly live in eastern Russia and some are found in north eastern China and North Korea. Even though there have been many wars, the Siberia tigers are still alive.
S7: The Siberian tiger is endangered and almost extinct now. At the beginning of the century, there were about one hundred thousand wild tigers. But at present there are only (estimated) three hundred and sixty to four hundred four hundred ninety are held in zoo conservation programs.
S8: They are in danger because people hunt them. People in China use different parts of their body for medicine to cure diseases. They use weird parts of their body like their brains, eyes and tails. They are also being killed because they sell their bones, whiskers and other parts for money.
Another threat is the habitat loss. They are losing their habitat because people keep cutting down trees and there isn’t enough land for them. People also kill tigers to protect themselves and their livestock.
T: Very good! You know much more than I. But who can explain “animals in danger” to the class?
S10: I think animals’ extinction is natural according to Darwin’s theory. But if the speed of the animals’ extinction is too fast, we can say they are in danger.
T: You’ve got it. Do you know the reasons why many animals are in danger?
S11: Most of the reasons are related to human activities.
T: You are quite right. Man is really playing an important part. Can you list some of them?
Ss: 1. They are killed for body parts or food.
2. People want them for pets.
3. People have moved into their habitat.
4. They are killed by pollution.
5. They are also killed by climate change.
T: Very good! Now work in groups to discuss what the most important reason is according to the list on the screen.
A few minutes later.
T: What’s your opinion?
Ss: We think No. 1 is the most important reason.
T: Maybe you are right. But who can give us some examples?
S12: African elephants have been hunted for their tusks for a long time. The so-called 搃vory?was used as a source of all kinds of ornaments.
oS13: Here I have another example. The snow leopard is one of the most beautiful of the big cats and for many years the main threat to the species is hunting for its fur.
T: OK. Read the passage on page 51 and discuss the question: What can we do to help the animals in their struggle for survival?
After reading and discussing.
T: Who volunteers to tell us your opinions?
S14: We can save them by writing a letter to the government, starting a petition to make laws or take some other measures to save the animals.
S15: We can join some Animal Conservation Organizations to help to protect them.
S16: I can do little now but in the future I can save them by adopting an animal from a zoo or making a donation to an Animal Conservation Organization.
T: Good! Everybody can make a difference if we have a try. Now read the passage again to find the words to match the meanings in the form on the screen. After a few minutes, check the answers together.
Sample answers:
Meanings Words
a type of animal or plant species
the place where animal lives naturally habitat
protection, especially natural things conservation
in danger endangered
a fight which lasts a long time struggle
an area of land where animals are protected reserve
dead (for a species, not a single animal) extinct
continue to live survival
living in a natural state, away from people wild
wild animal wildlife
Step II Practice
Get the students to learn the useful expressions by practice.
T: Turn to page 57 and do Activity 1 in FUNCTION. Which one did you choose?
T: Yes, You are quite right. Which are more or less formal than the example?
Ss: No 1 and No 3.
T: Now do Activity 2. Who’d like to read yours?
S1: I’m concerned about the milu deer.
S2: I’m concerned about the South China tigers.
S3: I’m worried about the fishes in the East Sea.
S4: We really should do more to the bird species.
S5: I think we really should do more to Asian bears.
S6: I’m worried about the wild horses in Inner Mongolia.
T: Well done! Now you’ve learnt some useful structures to express concern. Let’s do more practice.
Step III Speaking
Get the students to talk about animals in danger with the useful expressions on page 57.
T: Work in groups. Follow the steps in Activity 1 of SPEAKING and talk about an animal in danger.
A sample discussion:
S1: We are concerned about the future of the snow leopard. The snow leopard is one of the most beautiful big cats and for many years the main threat to the species was hunting for its fur. The fur trade has decreased internationally in recent years, but other threats have manifested themselves and the species is still threatened.
S2: I’m worried about the threats to them. One threat is that herders are increasingly moving their flocks into snow leopard territory and exhausting the local grazing. This affects the snow leopard in two ways. First, domestic livestock compete with wild sheep and goats for scarce grazing. This pushes the wild prey away to other areas. Snow leopards are territorial and if their natural prey is replaced by domestic livestock they will kill them instead. This leads to the second consequence: herders will kill snow leopards in retaliation for killing their animals.
S3: It’s really upsetting. Another threat is large-scale poisoning of small mammal populations. This has not only affected snow leopards, but also the other predators which feed on them.
S4: Recent reports indicate that the snow leopard has been killed for its bones. These are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as substitutes for tiger bones. The plight of the tiger is well-known and its bones are banned from international trade. The trade in snow leopard and clouded leopard bones has flourished while the spotlight of publicity has focused on the higher-profile tigers.
S5: I think we should do more to protect snow leopards. First WWF should have projects in the countries where snow leopards can be found in order to help fund anti-poaching patrols (as WWF has so successfully pioneered for Siberian tigers) in Mongolia, education program and a field study manual in Nepal, and surveys and a public awareness program in Pakistan.
S6: I think the local government should be involved in implementing the Snow Leopard Survival Strategy. This will guide snow leopard conservation for years to come and relies upon integrating the needs of local people with those of snow leopards. Activities within the strategy include anti-poaching patrols, compensation schemes (in which the whole village pays into a fund and any money accrued after a period of time is paid back to each villager as a 揹ividend? and repair of corrals. These are stone sheltefors in which livestock are kept at night. By making them 損redator-proof? snow leopards will not be able to get in and kill the livestock.
ueS7: My opinion is that the snow leopard, in common with all the big cats, should be listed on Appendix 1 of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES), which is the highest international protection currently available.
S8: It can also be protected by laws. I hope more laws should be made in the countries involved according to their different threats such as punishing the poachers seriously, banning on poisoning small mammals .We believe that only by involving local communities in conservation strategies can we hope to secure a long-term future for this most beautiful of big cats.
Step IV Everyday English
Get the students to do the activity of EVERYDAY ENGLISH and remember the phrases.
T: Please choose the correct meanings in EVERYDAY ENGLISH. Then make sentences with the phrases. Who volunteers to report your sentences?
S: I will have a try.
1. She worked and kept an eye on the sick child at the same time.
2. I could not hear her above the terrible din of the crowd.
3. He went for me with a dagger.
4. It is a pity to spoil their fun.
Step V Homework
1. Read Learning to learn on page 57 and think of more sentences with time adverbials and practice changing their position.
2. Preview the reading.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My sister is a student of_______.A.the First Class B.Class One C.One Class D.Class First 填什么
ballance1◆檤
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
选Bclass one 一班be of 后面直接忽略the吧语感很重要
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
The grey building is where the workers live,and the white one is where the spare parts ________.A) are producingB) are producedC) producedD) being produced
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
B 灰色的大楼是工人们居住的地方,而白色的大楼是零件被生产的地方隹
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B灰色那栋是工人住的地方,白色那栋是生产零件的地方。零件是被生产,说以用被动
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 git snow leopard 的文章

随机推荐