不早了,哪位英语学霸重生之豪门谋妻英语帮我完成选词填空,谢谢

2017看学霸对英语四六级备考的建议-阅读篇_大学英语四六级考试_无忧考网
2017看学霸对英语四六级备考的建议-阅读篇
13:39 来源:无忧考网
四六级考试网权威发布2017看学霸对英语四六级备考的建议-阅读篇,更多2017看学霸对英语四六级备考的建议-阅读篇相关信息请访问大学英语四六级考试网。
*   阅读  阅读理解主要分为选词填空、长阅读(信息匹配)和仔细阅读。长阅读建议先看短的选项,划出关键词,再看原文。这个我觉得只要足够仔细应该准确率会很高。不过阅读速度慢的小伙伴还是要注意练习,提高速度,以免耗时过长影响之后的答题。仔细阅读的话,各人习惯不同,有些先看全文,有些先看选项。我基本两种都能用,不过更多的是先看全文。小伙伴们不用勉强改变自己的习惯,但是建议固定用一种方式,这样考试时也能得心应手。我觉得最难的还是选词填空(四级的时候错了一半,六级的时候大概错了两三个),不过通过练习还是能有所进步的。我一般是先过一遍,了解文章大意,然后把最有把握的填上。接下来根据词性、大意来填,填完后通读一遍。不过有时还是会出现有几空无论如何也不知道填哪个的情况,这种时候还是先放一放吧,不要影响了后面的答题。选词填空 is in the middle of autumn. A. Halloween B. Mid-Autumn Festival C. Children's Day 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
_________ is in the middle of autumn.
A. Halloween
B. Mid-Autumn Festival
C. Children's Day
科目:小学英语
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
同学们,请认真阅读短文,根据汉意提示选词填空。
in&my&family&&& &a&map&of&&&& read&books&&&& speak&Chinese&&go&for&a&walk&&&& very&happy&&&& live&in&China&&& &read&the&newspapercapital&city&&& &&play&on&the&computer&&&&&&&&&&Look,&this&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(一张地图) our&country.&Beijing&is&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(首都) of&our&country.&We&&&&&&&&&&&&&(住在中国). We&&&&&&&&&&&&& (说汉语). There&are&three&people&&&&&&&&&&&&&(在我家里). My&father&likes&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (打电脑). My&mother&likes&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&(看报纸). I&like&&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(看书). We&&&&&&&&&&&&&(去散步) every&evening.We&are&a&&&&&&&&&&&&& (很幸福的) family.
来源:同步题
选词填空。
for, by, over, in, from, of, on, with, at1. I'm sorry&&&&&&&&&&&hear that.2. What's wrong ____ you?3. I can get some fruit&&&&&&&&&&you.4. Let's go to see the doctor ____ taxi.5. Classes are ____.6. -Is Helen absent? |-No, she's ____.7. This is the first day ____ the new term.8. Liu Tao is not&&&&&&&&&&school.9. We have an English lesson ____ Monday morning.10. I'm ___&& China. I'm Chinese.
来源:上海小考真题
选词填空。look the same,look after,look at,look like,put…on,to go ,at work , in the hat ,very much ,go to bed1. He bought a jacket and _________.2.It's time _________ to school.3. Lily and Lucy _________.4.He is too old to _________ himself.5.The boy _________ is Tom.6. They are, _________ now. Don't go in.7. I like it __________.8. I usually __________ at eleven in the evening.9. These cats __________ some hats.10. The teacher asked Jim to _________ the blackboard.
来源:模拟题
选词填空。
with, is, taste, anything, well, whose, cloudy, either, who, favorite1. _____________ book&is&this?&2.&It's&going&to&be&_____________ on&Monday.&3. I&don't&agree _____________ you.&4.&This&milk&isn't&very&cold, _____________ it?&5.&Our&tongue&helps&us&to&_____________.6.&I&don't like&sweet&food. I&don't, _____________.&&7. _____________ are&you&going&to&go&with?&8.&What&is&your&_____________ food?9. I&hope&we&will&not&forget _____________.&10.&Tom&thinks&he&can&speak&English _____________.
来源:专项题
选词填空。
in, to, at, for, on, in front of, behind, from, under1. Tom is ____________ America. Now. he is ____________ Shanghai.2. I can't sit ____________ Amy. She is so tall. I can't see the blackboard.3. — Are these cakes ____________ me?& — Yes, they are.4. — What's this ____________ English?& — It's a watch.5. — Who's the boy ____________ purple?& — He is my brother.6. You are ill and come ____________&see the doctor.7. It's time ____________ get up. I often get up ____________ six.8. Who's ____________ duty today? 9. Lucy is ____________ the classroom. She is listening to the teacher now.10. — What do you do ____________ Saturdays?& I often swim ____________ the pool.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号(荒诞想象学家)
(刘德华的老婆)
(吴磊的大哥哥)
(line圈只爱莎丽)
第三方登录:12月四级考试选词填空答案(有道考神团队)|英语四级|CET4|选词填空_新浪教育_新浪网
12月四级考试选词填空答案(有道考神团队)
  新浪教育讯 (来源:有道考神团队) 日全国大学英语四级考试已结束,本次考试为多题多卷,新浪外语第一时间收集整理不同版本试题,供考生参考,以下是2015年12月英语四级选词填空参考答案(有道考神团队版):
  36. N) saw
  37. F) decades
  38. H) globally
  39. D) chances
  40. J) occurs
  41. A) additional
  42. B) associated
  43. G) experiences
  44. M) reduce
  45. K) populations
  更多信息请访问:
(收录2553所大学、506个专业分数线信息、57名专家为您服务)