i wanna be your manpets这个是什么意思,我说是我想当你的宠物,他说不是这么翻译的

Our clients are dog and cat owners who choose to leave their pets at home when they travel or who want their pets to have company when their owners are at work. Pet Grandma offers a variety of pet care services from day visits through 24 hour care over a period of weeks – all in the pet’s home environment. 的翻译是:我们的客户是狗和猫业主选择离开他们的宠物旅行时,在家里或谁想要他们的宠物主人在工作时有公司。宠物奶奶提供各种宠物护理服务从天访问通过 24 小时护理周 — — 所有宠物的家庭环境中的一段。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Our clients are dog and cat owners who choose to leave their pets at home when they travel or who want their pets to have company when their owners are at work. Pet Grandma offers a variety of pet care services from day visits through 24 hour care over a period of weeks – all in the pet’s home environment.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
我们的客户是狗和猫业主选择离开他们的宠物旅行时,在家里或谁想要他们的宠物主人在工作时有公司。宠物奶奶提供各种宠物护理服务从天访问通过 24 小时护理周 — — 所有宠物的家庭环境中的一段。
我们的客户猫与狗主如选择将其宠物时在国内旅行或要他们其宠物,有本公司当其业主在工作。 宠物奶奶宠物保健服务提供多种不同的从天访问通过24小时护理超过一星期的期间--所有这些都是在宠物的家居环境。
我们的客户是选择在家留下他们的宠物的狗和猫所有者,当他们旅行时或要他们的宠物有公司,当他们的所有者是在工作时。 宠物祖母通过24个小时关心提供各种各样的宠物照管服务从天参观在几星期-全部中在宠物的家庭环境里。
相关内容&aimport java.net.URLConnection conflicts with a type defined in the same file 进口java.net .URLConnection相冲突与在同一个文件定义的类型 & a大家好才是真的好 ?? ??? ??? ?? & athis fancy ltalian restaurant has a strict dress code - underdressed customers are not allowed there 这家花梢ltalian餐馆有一项严密的着装条例- underdressed顾客不允许那里 & a我们不想吃 鱼,肉,水果和汽水。 We do not want to eat the fish, the meat, the fruit and the soft drink. & abasic auth forbidden 禁止的基本的auth & a你有没有在中国找女人呀 Do you have in China look for the woman & a构,属于超静定结构体系,单根轻钢龙骨或欧松板的破坏不会立即导致整体结构 The construction, belongs to the ultra statically determinate structure system, the simple root light steel keel or the European yellow deals destruction cannot cause the overall construction immediately & a热销宝贝 Selling well treasure & afinish and the soffit of the ceiling 正在翻译,请等待... & a我在看电视啊 I am watching the television & aSterile storage room 不育的贮藏室 & awe are having a
house warming party on Saturday afternoon 我们在星期六下午有一个房子温暖的党 & aChoose the right words to fill in the blanks after the example
& aGive up?丶 No way 放弃?丶没有方式 & abecause you don't understand what I say,so even I say, you still cannot understand. What to you want to chat with me? 因为您不明白什么我说,因此平衡我说,您不可能仍然了解。 什么对您想要与我聊天? & ayeah, I'm tired 呀,我疲乏 & a我不能在这样折磨自己了,我要彻底的拜托 我不能在这样折磨自己了,我要彻底的拜托 & a你那队还差我们这队 Your that row also misses our this row & a因此,我也梦想成为一名优秀的教师,教育出一代优秀的社会人才 Therefore, I also vainly hoped for becomes an outstanding teacher, educates a generation of outstanding social talented person & a在谈到所取得的今人惊奇的成就时 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBeef in oyster sauce 牛肉在牡蛎调味汁 & a昨天,著名的旅游胜地 正在翻译,请等待...
& aStick-on cabinet trademarked decal 棍子在内阁trademarked标签 & a我不能跟你走 I cannot walk with you & athe purpose of which is to perform a particular operation 正在翻译,请等待...
& a对人们的思想有很大的影响 Has the very tremendous influence to people's thought & a怎么样才能做得更好? How can do well? & a80年代,电子产业在美国变得很大 The 80's, the electronic industry becomes very much big in US & aPLENUM PVC 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSELECT SATELLITE RADIO DEVICE 选择卫星无线电设备 & a有些人的毕业靠着别人的施舍 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThanks a lot for your kind reply 感谢很多您亲切的回复 & aaccounst payable arrange for Mar accounst付得起安排3月 & aCritical Path 关键路程 & a以此削弱市场谈判势力强的利益集团的非市场谈判势力,增强市场谈判势力弱的利益集团的非市场谈判势力。 Weakens the market negotiations influence strong special interest group by this the non-market negotiations influence, strengthens the market negotiations influence weak special interest group the non-market negotiations influence. & alate
interview 正在翻译,请等待...
& a电瓶车停车场 Storage battery car parking lot & a我们之间有误解 Between us has the misunderstanding & anegativity indicated 正在翻译,请等待...
& a人群接触恐惧症 The crowd contacts the phobophobia & aTo regain their energy after an exhausting game,the players lay on the grass To regain their energy after an exhausting game, the players lay on the grass & aフィン 特别透镜反射器 & aIts already paid but due to holiday in America and the weekend its not reached your account 它已经有偿,但由于没被到达您的帐户的假日在美国和周末它 & aHCFeMn slag, which is a common charge-constituent in SiMn production, resulted in a higher amount HCFeMn炉渣,是一个共同的充电组成部分在SiMn生产,导致一个金额上限 & a我讲的课题是油脂 I say the topic is the fat & a公司社会责任本质上是特定的经济和社会条件对公司的客观要求,是指企业应当守法、“做好自己”及在此基础上对利益相关各方和社会自愿承担道德义务。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNo one can avoid mistakes,but it unacceptable to make the same mistake again and again 没人可能避免差错,但它不能接受做同样差错再次 & aI'm really tired tired 我真正地疲乏疲乏 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!men Please input the text which you need to translate! men & a惩罚让我不敢迟到。这事让我知道懒惰是要付出代价的 正在翻译,请等待...
& atake the dog 采取狗 & a心理定位,就是只作辅助,而且不准 The psychological localization, only makes the assistance, moreover does not permit & aOur clients 我们的客户 & a他会说五种外语,包括英语和法语 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我国大学很难考,却容易毕业 Our country University is very difficult to test, easy to graduate actually & aOur clients are dog and cat owners who choose to leave their pets at home when they travel or who want their pets to have company when their owners are at work. Pet Grandma offers a variety of pet care services from day visits through 24 hour care over a period of weeks – all in the pet’s home environment. 我们的客户是选择在家留下他们的宠物的狗和猫所有者,当他们旅行时或要他们的宠物有公司,当他们的所有者是在工作时。 宠物祖母通过24个小时关心提供各种各样的宠物照管服务从天参观在几星期-全部中在宠物的家庭环境里。 &查看: 11580|回复: 12
【联合翻译求助】Your absolute number one pet hate on the road
本帖最后由 小喬 于
11:56 编辑
老规矩,参与认领的翻译可获得50-300金币奖励。认领的翻译请记得点评标注!
第一部分:
Your absolute number one pet hate on the roadLandie_Man&&来自:艾尔斯伯里&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:3No lists, no orders, your number one hatePeople who dont thank you with a quick indicator dance when you've slowed up to let them on the motorway, flashed them out of a busy junction, or out of their drive onto the road. All it takes is an indicator dance....&&
1.gif (1.04 KB, 下载次数: 0)
11:52 上传
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1回复楼上I only ever see this during the night or with van drivers. Everybody else sticks there hand up as usual :s....――――――――――――――――――bax121&&鲜花:21&&鸡蛋:14Horses.Its the 21st century get with the times ffs.――――――――――――――――――Juno&&来自:锡金王国&&鲜花:14&&鸡蛋:1I hate other drivers――――――――――――――――――Poison.&&鲜花:5&&鸡蛋:6bikes. dressed up in full 'racing gear'IN THE RUSH HOUR!――――――――――――――――――poison.& &鲜花:0&&鸡蛋:3i should add, i mean the ones with pedals not an engine :L――――――――――――――――――FallenMan&&鲜花:2&&鸡蛋:0As a learner it doesn't take much to terrify me
2.gif (1.14 KB, 下载次数: 0)
I was driving down a VERY narrow road with parked cars either side and I was going about 15mph (ish) and a woman was driving very closely, we pulled up and the woman started shouting and swearing. So yeah, rude drivers really drive my nuts――――――――――――――――――Clip&&来自:亚美尼亚国旗& &鲜花:7&&鸡蛋:3Cyclists, but especially those idiots that have their children being towed in a little bike trailer. They are basically asking for a tragedy and being all trendy about it.
第二部分――――――――――――――――――Bobifier&&来自:英国&&鲜花:23&&鸡蛋:!People who don't indicate off roundabouts.――――――――――――――――――Pthaos&&来自:英国&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1Sorry, what is an &indicator dance&?I have two, sorry, I know you said no lists but I can't seperate these, they are equally hated.People who don't indicate/signal.People who don't give or acknowledge hand gestures.I think these two will be pretty common, they annoy me when I'm driving and when I'm a pedestrian around cars. At something like a roundabout/junction, signal your intentions. Frankly, if you're not indicating and I think I can pull out/go then I will. Obviously if I think it's unsafe then I'll stay put, but if I pull out thinking you're going somewhere else and you have to brake like a little bitch, then tough luck, use the indicator next time.The hand gestures one is just about being polite to other drivers. I understand if you're in a rush/had a bad day, but if someone let's you in/out/through, just acknowledge them. Likewise if I &thank& you in that way, acknowledge it. Granted if one driver has done something to annoy the other, the hand gesture can be omitted, but it should only ever be left out of things like this as a statment to the other driver saying &No, you pissed me off.& As a pedestrian, I acknowledge cars that let me cross the road with a hand gesture. As a driver, it'd be appreciated if people did that, but it's not as much of an annoyance as when it's another driver.――――――――――――――――――modgepodge&&鲜花:7&&鸡蛋:1People who drive in the middle lane unnecessarily. I suspect these are the same people who complain about being undertaken. IF YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT LANE YOU CANNOT BE UNDERTAKEN! You should be in the left hand lane, unless you are overtaking in the near future.roe5745&&来自:英国&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:12回复楼上&&I usually stay in the middle lane on a motorway if there is moderate to heavy traffic, it gets really tiresome constantly moving in and out between lanes, always slowing for lorries, its easier and safer to stay in the middle lane or right hand lane.
第三部分――――――――――――――――――Landie_Man&&此人是楼主&&鲜花:1&&鸡蛋:3An indicator dance Pthaos is marking gratitude by going, left/right/left/right on the indicators, My two are exactly the same as yoursNutterFrutter&&鲜花:14&&鸡蛋:0回复楼上Seems very stupid and dangerous, especially on a dual carriageway/motorway.Landie_Man&&此人楼主&&鸡蛋:2回复楼上I expereince it everyday, and every time I use a motorway by other drivers. Please explain said danger.Dobbs&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1回复楼上的楼上Tell that to every single HGV driver then?
4.gif (1.1 KB, 下载次数: 0)
If you have ever driven on a motorway/dual carriageway then you'll see that all HGV's do this to thank people who let them out and when people flash to let them know they have space to move back into the inside lane.Mine - like many others - is simply people who don't indicate / people who indicate far too late (i.e. I've pulled behind them to go off a slip road, they're going something stupid like 50mph, I'm going 70mph and catching up to them but I know its fine because I'll be going off the slip road in a moment, then suddenly at the last second OH THEY'VE F***ING INDICATED and now I'm going to drive right up their arse unintentionally GRRR).....if you're going to do something then indicate with plenty of warning PLEASE.
5.gif (1.04 KB, 下载次数: 0)
EDIT: Oh yeah I don't do the indicator dance, I either hit my hazards on a couple of clicks if it's night or just wave my hand.――――――――――――――――――sophiemay20&&来自:威尔士&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:1People who don't thank you when you let them through, out, in or across the road... it's a quick hand gesture (or light flash), it's not hard! People can be so un-polite. Grrrrrr!abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&&来自:英国回复楼上well if you're going to do that then at least drive at a ****ing reasonable speed
第四部分――――――――――――――――――Left Hand Drive&&来自:苏格兰&&鲜花:34&&鸡蛋:10Women, bloody dangerous――――――――――――――――――Shooting Star&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1People who don't indicate, especially on roundabouts when they're turning off――――――――――――――――――blahhh&&来自:英国&&People that sit in the middle lane on the motorway and people that slow right down before the traffic light is even red――――――――――――――――――Maccees&&来自:英国&&鲜花:10&&鸡蛋:4People who don't indicate on roundabouts, then look pissed off/mouth at you when you go to pull away. If it didn't love my car so much, I would go out of my way to smash into them like bumper cars haha.Edit: Neg for that? I really lose faith in people on here haha...or maybe you are the one that doesn't indicate
3.gif (103 Bytes, 下载次数: 0)
――――――――――――――――――Leeshieus&&来自:英国&&鲜花:2&&鸡蛋:4Nissan Micras.――――――――――――――――――princessnavi22& &来自:英国&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:1cyclists who drive not quite in the middle of the road, but far over enough so that you can't bloody overtake them and have to drive behind them at 10mph ahhhhh!!!!!
第五部分――――――――――――――――――
Arcanine&&来自:日本&&鸡蛋:1Cyclists, especially when you're turning left at the lights and they come up you're left side.――――――――――――――――――CantThinkOfaUsername&&鲜花:9&&鸡蛋:1Tailgating when I'm doing the speed limit――――――――――――――――――bluesimbo&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:9Cyclists. Who cycle along the road when there's a perfectly decent cycle path next to them! And all cyclists in general. If it wasn't frowned on so much, I would knock them all off their bikes as I angrily overtake
6.gif (1.1 KB, 下载次数: 0)
――――――――――――――――――tl,dr&&鲜花:1&&鸡蛋:4female drivers...――――――――――――――――――Supermassive_muse_fan 来自:英国 鲜花:6I have a lot but one I can remember right now is when people rush out in front of you at T-junctions at lightning speed... and then proceed to drive at 25mph.Why?!――――――――――――――――――aJohnsonsun&&鲜花:1Drivers who think they have more rights than other road users, ie. Cyclists.――――――――――――――――――Mega Nerd& &来自:I can't stand people who can't use indicators correctly, or don't use them at all! There's so many people where I live who indicate right to come off a roundabout? I know what people mean when they say people don't use the lanes in motorways correctly. I was driving in the left hand lane in the motorway doing 70mph and there was a lorry in the middle lane (there was nothing in front of me for miles, so in all fairness should've been in the left hand lane and there was no exit for a while either) I'm sure most/all lorries are limit to about 53-55mph? in the middle lane, not overtaking, so I had to undertake the lorry. Okay, so I could've noticed that the lorry was slow and then overtook but it should've been in the left hand lane in the first place.Oh, another thing! Two lane motorways! A lorry that is determined to overtake another lorry, it always seems to be the overtaking lorry is about 1mph faster so takes a long time to overtake and it'll go on ALL the way down.
第六部分――――――――――――――――――TurboCretin&&来自:英格兰&&鲜花:1Getting run over.I hate my pets getting run over almost as much.――――――――――――――――――ice_man&&来自:英格兰traffic lights.and slow drivers!――――――――――――――――――BulgeBracket&&来自:英国&&鲜花:4Why they dont make them do another test every 5 years after 70 is beyond me.Its not ageist, its medically proven that our bodies deteriorate as we get older.――――――――――――――――――mc1000&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1Cars that keep me below the national speed limit when I'm going downhill on my bike.――――――――――――――――――Elwyn&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1People who drive at ****ing 30 or 40 in a 60 when the conditions are fine for travelling at 60. If you want to do 30 take the alternate route with a 30mph speed limit, not slow down the bloody 60mph route.――――――――――――――――――*WiNdOw LiCkEr*& &来自:牛津&&鲜花:2driving at 40 no matter what the limit is, 30, 60 they will just drive at 40 WTF mobile phone users, I get a text, desperately want to check it---I pull over. Dont phone and drive AHHHH so angry――――――――――――――――――
第七部分:fire2burn&&来自:英国&&鲜花:2People blindly following their satnavs. Wherever I see other drivers with a satnav in the window I hang back a bit because many seem to blindly follow directions without actually checking if it's safe to do so, they end up swerving all over the place and changing lanes erratically.――――――――――――――――――Samrout&&来自:黎巴嫩&&鲜花:1&&鸡蛋:2slow driving in the fast lane (under 77)――――――――――――――――――M'Ling&&鲜花:5&&鸡蛋:1A Snorlax blocking the way ahead.――――――――――――――――――Al Kapranos&&来自:英格兰&&鲜花:19BMW drivers.
不知道2谁拿了,我拿三四五
本帖最后由 冈崎鹏也 于
11:54 编辑
我来做沙发,,
{:soso_e100:}还有小乔 你的图挂了。那个gif的图
还有那***是屏蔽字符?
冈崎鹏也 发表于
我来做沙发,,
还有小乔 你的图挂了。那个gif的图
冈崎鹏也 发表于
我来做沙发,,
还有小乔 你的图挂了。那个gif的图
我来试试,应该不难......吧?
刀锋领主 发表于
我来试试,应该不难......吧?
记得标注认领的部分。
我认领第二、三部分
本帖最后由 newhby 于
12:09 编辑
小喬 发表于
记得标注认领的部分。
三有人拿了,我拿四
――――――――――――――――――
Left Hand Drive&&来自:苏格兰&&鲜花:34&&鸡蛋:10
Women, bloody dangerous
女人,最危险的没有之一。
――――――――――――――――――
Shooting Star&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1
People who don't indicate, especially on roundabouts when they're turning off
那些在十字路口不知道该咋走,然后熄火停在路中间的人。
――――――――――――――――――
blahhh&&来自:英国&&
People that sit in the middle lane on the motorway and people that slow right down before the traffic light is even red
坐在高速公路中间和在红灯下面才减速的家伙们。
――――――――――――――――――
Maccees&&来自:英国&&鲜花:10&&鸡蛋:4
People who don't indicate on roundabouts, then look pissed off/mouth at you when you go to pull away. If it didn't love my car so much, I would go out of my way to smash into them like bumper cars haha.
Edit: Neg for that? I really lose faith in people on here haha...or maybe you are the one that doesn't indicate&&
那些在路口转向不打灯,然后被你超过去的时候看起来很生气/骂你的人最讨厌。我要是开个碰碰车我就把他们全撞碎。
你不认为那样就会让你生气?不管你气不气反正我是很气。或者你就是那些不打转向灯的家伙之一?
――――――――――――――――――
Leeshieus&&来自:英国&&鲜花:2&&鸡蛋:4
Nissan Micras.
开Nissan Micra车的。
(Micra是日产的一个车系)
――――――――――――――――――
princessnavi22& &来自:英国&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:1
cyclists who drive not quite in the middle of the road, but far over enough so that you can't bloody overtake them and have to drive behind them at 10mph ahhhhh!!!!!
我最讨厌那些超低速开车还挡在路中间,让你没办法超车,只能跟在他们屁股后面吃烟的家伙们!!!!!
翻译奖励!
本帖最后由 吴嘉伟 于
13:02 编辑
第一部分:
Your absolute number one pet hate on the road开车上街,你最讨厌遇到哪类活宝?Landie_Man&&来自:艾尔斯伯里&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:3No lists, no orders, your number one hatePeople who dont thank you with a quick indicator dance when you've slowed up to let them on the motorway, flashed them out of a busy junction, or out of their drive onto the road. All it takes is an indicator dance....& &
别给我列表,我只想知道你最恨的那种。
当你不得不减速给狂闪着指示灯忽然从岔道窜出的某人让道后,他连个谢都没有。
(没有感谢)只有狂闪的指示灯。。。
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1回复楼上I only ever see this during the night or with van drivers. Everybody else sticks there hand up as usual :s....我只在晚上或遇上货车司机时见过类似情况,至于其他人通常会杵在那里举手投降。。。――――――――――――――――――bax121&&鲜花:21&&鸡蛋:14Horses.Its the 21st century get with the times ffs.马。。。
你妹都21世纪了,也该与时俱进了吧魂淡!――――――――――――――――――Juno&&来自:锡金王国&&鲜花:14&&鸡蛋:1I hate other drivers我恨其他司机――――――――――――――――――Poison.&&鲜花:5&&鸡蛋:6bikes. dressed up in full 'racing gear'IN THE RUSH HOUR!自行车,挂满变速齿轮的自行车。
在TM高峰时间!――――――――――――――――――poison.& &鲜花:0&&鸡蛋:3i should add, i mean the ones with pedals not an engine :L补充,我指的是那些带踏板的,没有马达那种。(怕人误解成电动车)――――――――――――――――――FallenMan&&鲜花:2&&鸡蛋:0As a learner it doesn't take much to terrify me
I was driving down a VERY narrow road with parked cars either side and I was going about 15mph (ish) and a woman was driving very closely, we pulled up and the woman started shouting and swearing. So yeah, rude drivers really drive my nuts
作为一个初学者,没什么还能吓到我了。(笑)
那次我开车进入一个非常狭窄的两侧停满车辆的小路,车速大约15英里(似乎?),(不小心)离另一个女人距离太近。我们停了下来,那女人开始大吼大叫,骂骂咧咧。呕耶,粗鲁的司机真的让人发狂。
――――――――――――――――――
Clip&&来自:亚美尼亚国旗& &鲜花:7&&鸡蛋:3Cyclists, but especially those idiots that have their children being towed in a little bike trailer. They are basically asking for a tragedy and being all trendy about it.骑车的家伙们,特别是那些大车拖小车带着孩子乱晃的白痴。他们基本上是在全力制造最时髦的杯具事件。
本帖最后由 刀锋领主 于
13:20 编辑
――――――――――――――――――
Arcanine&&来自:日本&&鸡蛋:1
Cyclists, especially when you're turning left at the lights and they come up you're left side.
骑自行车的,尤其是当你左转灯时他们从左边冒出来。
――――――――――――――――――
CantThinkOfaUsername&&鲜花:9&&鸡蛋:1
Tailgating when I'm doing the speed limit
我全速行驶时被人咬着屁股追赶。
――――――――――――――――――
bluesimbo&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:9
Cyclists. Who cycle along the road when there's a perfectly decent cycle path next to them! And all cyclists in general. If it wasn't frowned on so much, I would knock them all off their bikes as I angrily overtake&&
骑自行车的,明明旁边有个很好的自行车道,他偏偏就要骑在大路中央!几乎所有自行车手都这样。把我惹毛了,超车时非要把他们撞翻下来不可。
――――――――――――――――――
tl,dr&&鲜花:1&&鸡蛋:4
female drivers...
女驾驶员...
――――――――――――――――――
Supermassive_muse_fan 来自:英国 鲜花:6
I have a lot but one I can remember right now is when people rush out in front of you at T-junctions at lightning speed... and then proceed to drive at 25mph.
讨厌的很多,但现在能想起来的就是那些在丁字路口高速冲到我面前然后又继续用25km\h的速度行驶的家伙。
神马意思?
――――――――――――――――――
aJohnsonsun&&鲜花:1
Drivers who think they have more rights than other road users, ie. Cyclists.
那些认为自己比别人有更多路权的驾驶者,对,说的就是那些骑自行车的。
――――――――――――――――――
Mega Nerd& &来自:
I can't stand people who can't use indicators correctly, or don't use them at all! There's so many people where I live who indicate right to come off a roundabout?
I know what people mean when they say people don't use the lanes in motorways correctly.
I was driving in the left hand lane in the motorway doing 70mph and there was a lorry in the middle lane (there was nothing in front of me for miles, so in all fairness should've been in the left hand lane and there was no exit for a while either) I'm sure most/all lorries are limit to about 53-55mph? in the middle lane, not overtaking, so I had to undertake the lorry.
Okay, so I could've noticed that the lorry was slow and then overtook but it should've been in the left hand lane in the first place.
Oh, another thing! Two lane motorways! A lorry that is determined to overtake another lorry, it always seems to be the overtaking lorry is about 1mph faster so takes a long time to overtake and it'll go on ALL the way down.
我不能忍受那些用不来指示灯的,或者压根不用指示灯的,我住的那地方有许多人打右灯只是为了走一个环形路口?
我想我明白为啥有人说人们总是不能正确使用高速公路车道。
我在高速左手道以70千米每小时的速度行驶着,中道有辆货车(我前面几英里都没车,按理说它就该呆在左手道何况周围暂时也没出口)我确信所有卡车的最大时速也就五十多千米每小时,所以我想都没想就去中道超车。
好吧,我本可发现这辆货车正在减速并且被另一辆车超车,可是它应该首先跑到左手道上去啊。
哦,又出了件事!两条车道!一辆货车下定决定超过另一辆货车,结果试图超车的那一辆往往只有微弱的速度优势,然后便是一场漫长的、无尽头的超车大战。
翻译奖励!
――――――――――――――――――
TurboCretin&&来自:英格兰&&鲜花:1
Getting run over.
I hate my pets getting run over almost as much.
我最讨厌被撞。
我也很讨厌我的宠物跑来跑去往我身上扑。
――――――――――――――――――
ice_man&&来自:英格兰
traffic lights.
and slow drivers!
还有那些开慢车的家伙们!
――――――――――――――――――
BulgeBracket&&来自:英国&&鲜花:4
Why they dont make them do another test every 5 years after70 is beyond me.
Its not ageist, its medically proven that our bodiesdeteriorate as we get older.
让我们这些70岁以上的老人每5年做一个测试是最好的。
我并不是歧视老人,因为我们的身体每年都在衰老,所以这是很必要的。
――――――――――――――――――
mc1000&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1
Cars that keep me below the national speed limit when I'mgoing downhill on my bike.
那些挡住我的自行车,让我就算是下坡都只能骑到国内最低限速的开车者们。
――――――――――――――――――
Elwyn&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1
People who drive at f@cking 30 or 40 in a 60 when theconditions are fine for travelling at 60. If you want to do 30 take thealternate route with a 30mph speed limit, not slow down the bloody 60mph route.
我最讨厌在60迈上限的路上开到30到40迈的人,尤其是环境完全适合开到60迈的时候。你丫的想开30迈就去30迈上限的路,别来60迈的路上捣乱。
――――――――――――――――――
*WiNdOw LiCkEr*& &来自:牛津&&鲜花:2
driving at 40 no matter what the limit is, 30, 60 they willjust drive at 40 WTF
mobile phone users, I get a text, desperately want to checkit---I pull over. Dont phone and drive AHHHH so angry
那些无论在30迈路上还是60迈路上都开40迈的人。
还有那些开车打电话的人,边打电话边开车是很危险的,你们就不能注意点么?
翻译奖励!
第二部分――――――――――――――――――
Bobifier&&来自:英国&&鲜花:23&&鸡蛋:!
People who don't indicate off roundabouts.
在交叉路口,不给出方向指示灯的人――――――――――――――――――
Pthaos&&来自:英国&&鲜花:4&&鸡蛋:1
Sorry, what is an &indicator dance&?
I have two, sorry, I know you said no lists but I can't seperate these, they are equally hated.
People who don't indicate/signal.
People who don't give or acknowledge hand gestures.
不好意思,啥是“indicator dance”? 而且我有两种人都最讨厌,我知道你说不许列表,但是这两种人是分不开的,同等讨厌。
不打指示灯的人和不给手势或不回应手势的人。I think these two will be pretty common, they annoy me when I'm driving and when I'm a pedestrian around cars. At something like a roundabout/junction, signal your intentions. Frankly, if you're not indicating and I think I can pull out/go then I will. Obviously if I think it's unsafe then I'll stay put, but if I pull out thinking you're going somewhere else and you have to brake like a little bitch, then tough luck, use the indicator next time.
我觉得这两种人都很常见。他们总是在我开车或者在车旁边行走的时候惹火我。在环形交叉口或十字路口,人们应该开指示灯来显示自己的下一步意图。坦白说,我能启动车辆的情况下而你又不打指示灯,那我一定会只管自己开的。当然,如果不安全的话我会原地不动的,但是如果我以为你往别的方向去,并且开动了,让你不得不急刹车,那么对不起,请你下次使用指示灯。img]The hand gestures one is just about being polite to other drivers. I understand if you're in a rush/had a bad day, but if someone let's you in/out/through, just acknowledge them. Likewise if I &thank& you in that way, acknowledge it. Granted if one driver has done something to annoy the other, the hand gesture can be omitted, but it should only ever be left out of things like this as a statment to the other driver saying &No, you pissed me off.& As a pedestrian, I acknowledge cars that let me cross the road with a hand gesture. As a driver, it'd be appreciated if people did that, but it's not as much of an annoyance as when it's another driver.
使用手势则是表示对其他司机的礼貌。我能理解如果你过了糟糕的一天,但是请你对始作俑者发泄。即使一个司机做了些惹恼另一个司机的事,但是只有在手势是一个司机对另一个司机说“不,你气死我了”时,才可以忽略不计。作为行人,我很感激哪些通过手势让我过马路的司机。作为司机,如果人们都这么做的话我会很感激的。但也许这对其他司机并不是什么烦恼。――――――――――――――――――
modgepodge&&鲜花:7&&鸡蛋:1
People who drive in the middle lane unnecessarily. I suspect these are the same people who complain about being undertaken. IF YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT LANE YOU CANNOT BE UNDERTAKEN! You should be in the left hand lane, unless you are overtaking in the near future.
我讨厌那些根本没有必要开在中间道路的人。我怀疑这些人就是那些抱怨的人。如果你开在正确的道上,你就不会遇到这些事了。你应该开在左边的道上,除非就快被超车了。roe5745&&来自:英国&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:12
回复楼上&&
I usually stay in the middle lane on a motorway if there is moderate to heavy traffic, it gets really tiresome constantly moving in and out between lanes, always slowing for lorries, its easier and safer to stay in the middle lane or right hand lane.
如果交通拥挤,我通常都待在高速公路的中间那条道上。为了给卡车让路,不停地在两条道上移来移去太累人了。在中间那条道或右手边的那条道开车会更容易,更安全。
第三部分――――――――――――――――――
Landie_Man&&此人是楼主&&鲜花:1&&鸡蛋:3
An indicator dance Pthaos is marking gratitude by going, left/right/left/right on the indicators, My two are exactly the same as yours
指示灯舞蹈是指通过闪烁左右指示灯表达感激。我的两种讨厌对象跟你一样。NutterFrutter&&鲜花:14&&鸡蛋:0
Seems very stupid and dangerous, especially on a dual carriageway/motorway.
看起来又愚蠢又危险,特别在双行道。Landie_Man&&此人楼主&&鸡蛋:2
I expereince it everyday, and every time I use a motorway by other drivers. Please explain said danger.
我每天每一次开车都得经历这个,请解释下所谓的危险。Dobbs&&来自:英国&&鲜花:1
回复楼上的楼上
Tell that to every single HGV driver then?&&
If you have ever driven on a motorway/dual carriageway then you'll see that all HGV's do this to thank people who let them out and when people flash to let them know they have space to move back into the inside lane.
何不对跟每个载重物车辆的司机说?
如果你曾经在双行道上开车,那么你肯定见过所有的载重卡车司机都是这样做来感激那些让路的人,或那些开闪灯表示他们有空间退回里道人们。Mine - like many others - is simply people who don't indicate / people who indicate far too late (i.e. I've pulled behind them to go off a slip road, they're going something stupid like 50mph, I'm going 70mph and catching up to them but I know its fine because I'll be going off the slip road in a moment, then suddenly at the last second OH THEY'VE F***ING INDICATED and now I'm going to drive right up their arse unintentionally GRRR).....if you're going to do something then indicate with plenty of warning PLEASE.
我讨厌的,像很多人一样,就是那些不开指示灯或者开太晚的人。(例如,我在他们后面开,准备离开通往高速公路的交流道,他们开的大约是50英里每小时,我开70英里并且正赶上他们,但是我知道没问题,因为我马上就离开交流道了,但是就在最后一秒,他们TMD开了指示灯,好了,现在我就快撞上他们的屁股了。)如果你要做什么事情,那么请事先早点开指示灯。
EDIT: Oh yeah I don't do the indicator dance, I either hit my hazards on a couple of clicks if it's night or just wave my hand.
校正:我不会闪烁指示灯,如果是晚上我要么点击几次危险灯,要么就挥手示意。―――――――――――――――――
sophiemay20&&来自:威尔士&&鲜花:3&&鸡蛋:1
People who don't thank you when you let them through, out, in or across the road... it's a quick hand gesture (or light flash), it's not hard! People can be so un-polite. Grrrrrr!
人们不会感激你的当你让他们通行,插队,让路或过马路。。。这是个很简便的手势(或闪灯),根本不难。人们居然这么没礼貌。abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&&来自:英国
well if you're going to do that then at least drive at a ****ing reasonable speed
如果你要这么做的话,那么至少得以合理的速度开车。
翻译奖励!
站长推荐 /2
近来评论区违规较多,充斥着各类的马甲捣乱论坛,以及响应国家有关部门的相关规定,龙腾网将计划新注册的网友以及马甲如需参与评论区的讨论首先开始实名制
敏感言论非一般违规,指危及论坛安全的一切敏感言论;
号之前的留言,给证实一律扣除300积分,删除言论;
自发贴之后如继续发布,则视言论扣300积分(删除处理)或直接永禁处理;
欢迎举报,或此贴留言。