定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2014年最新PEP六年级英语上册第二单元练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年最新PEP六年级英语上册第二单元练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年最新PEP六年级英语上册第二单元练习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
2014年最新PEP小学六年级英语第二单元检测题Listening Part(部分)I. Listen and choose(听音,选择你所听到的单词。)(&&&& )1. A. stop&B. slow&&C. ship&&D. subway(&&&& )2. A. bike&B. bus&&C. by&&D. train(&&&& )3. A. red&&&& B. green&C. light&&&& D. traffic(&&&& )4. A. get &B. go&&C. park &&&& D. bus(&&&& )5. A. far&&B. fast&&&& C. from&& D. forII. Listen and choose(听音,选择你所听到的句子。)(&&&& )1. A. Don’t go at the red light.&&&&&&&& B. Go at the green light. C. Wait at the red light.& (&&&& )2. A. How does your father go to work? &&&&&&& B. How do you go to the bookstore?&&&&&&& C. How do you come to school?(&&&& )3. A. Sometimes I come to school by bus.&&&&&&& B. Sometimes I come to school on foot.C. Sometimes I come to school by train.(&&&& )4. A. Do you go to school on foot?&&&&& B. Does she go to school on foot?&&&&&&& C. Do you go to school by bike?(&&&& )5. A. Mrs. Smith sometimes goes to work by car, but she usually on foot.&&&&&&& B. Mrs. Smith sometimes goes to work on foot, but she usually by car.&&&&&&& C. Mrs. Smith sometimes goes to work by car, but she usually walks.III. Listen and choose(听问句,选择恰当的答语。)(&& )1. A. I usually walk.&&&&&&&& B. Sometimes I go home.&&&&&&&& C. She usually go on foot.& (&& )2. A. She will stop and wait.&& B. He’ll stop and wait.C. She will go .(&& )3. A. Take the No.57 bus.&&&& B. It’s beside the post officeC. The bus is coming. (&& )4. A. Here you are&&&&&&&&&& B. Thank you. &&&&&&&& C. Of course you can.(&& )5. A. She goes by bike.&&&&&& B. She go on foot.& &&&&&&&& C. He goes on foot.& IV. Listen and fill in the blanks.(听录音,把句子补充完整。)1. A: How do you go to school, John?& B: I often go to school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ,sometimes I go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2. Please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&& at the red light.3. A: Excuse me, how can I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&& station?& B: It’s not far, you can go there on foot.Writing Part(笔试部分)I. Read and choose(读一读,找出每组单词中不同类的一个)(&&&& )1. A. by ship&& B. by plane&& C. go home (&&&& )2. A. hospital&& B. museum&& C. helmet(&&&& )3. A. turn right& B. turn left&& C. on foot(&&&& )4. A. stop&&&&& B. wait&&&&& C. sled(&&&& )5. A. must&&&& B. often&&&& C. sometimes& II. Read and choose(读一读,选出正确的答案)(&&&& )1. --How do you get to Dalian from Shandong?--&&&&&& .A. by subway&&&&&&&&& B. on foot&&&&& C. by ship&&& D. by bike(&&&& )2. Please ______ ! The light is yellow now.A. slow down and stop& B. wait&&&&&&&& C. go&&&&&&& D. I don’t know.(&&&& )3. Some children in Jiangxi, China, go to school ________.A. by subway&&&&&&&&& B. by sled&&&&&& C. by ferry&& D. by car(&&&& )4. Where is the _________? I want to send a post card.A. bookstore&&&&&&&&& B. post office&&&& C. museum&& D. hospital(&&&& )5. How do you come to school?_______________________.A. She usually walks.&&& B. I sometimes come by bus.&& C. The bus is coming.&&& D. Sure.(&&&& ) 6. Little Jack sometimes goes home&&&&&&&&&& foot.&&A. by&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&& C. on&&& D. in(&&&& ) 7.&&&&&&&&&& can I get to the zoo?&&A. What&&&& &&&&&& B. How&&&&& C. How old&& D. Do(&&&& ) 8.&&&&&&&&&& go at the red light!&&A. Don’t&&&&&&&&&& B. Do&&&&& C. To do&& D. Does(&&&& ) 9. Look&&&&&&&&&& the pictures. They are beautiful.& &&A. to&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&& C. a&&& D. at(&&&& ) 10.--Don’t let the dogs run too fast.--&&&&&&&&& .A. Thank you.&&&&&&&&& B. Let me try.&& C. You’re welcome.III. Read and choose (读句子,选出正确的答语。)I&&&&&&&&&II(&&&& )1. How do you go to the USA?&&&&A. Great!(&&&& )2. Let’s go to the park.&&&&&&B. It’s near the post office.(&&&& )3. How does Amy go home?&&&&C. Sure.(&&&& )4. Where is your home?&&&&&D. She goes home on foot..(&&&& )5. Can I go by bike?&&&&&&E. I go by plane.IV. Choose and fill(选择方框内的单词)Who&&& What&&&& When&&&& How&&&& Where1. A:&&&&&&&&& would you like to eat?& B: I’d like some beef.& 2. A:&&&&&&&&& do you go to school?& B: I go to school by bike.3. A:&&&&&&&& do you usually get up ?&&&&&&&&&&& B: At 6:00.4. A:&&&&&&&&& is your English teacher?&&&&&&&&&& B: Miss Li.5. A:&&&&&&&&& is the hospital?& B: It’s next to the post office.V. Read and fill(根据所给汉语提示补充句子)1.I usually go to school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (步行).2. Please&&&&&&&&& (停)and&&&&&&&& (等)at a green light.3.&&&&&&&& (怎样)do you come to school?&&&&&&&& (通常), I come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (乘地铁)4.We must pay attention to the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (交通灯)VI. Read and connect to become a sentence. (连词成句) 1. go, I, there, bike, by. (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. go, don’t, light, at, red, a& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. on, can, go, she, there, foot (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. must, I, pay, attention, the, to, lights, traffic ( ! )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. on, people, bikes, helmets, wear, must. ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. get, the, can, I, to, hospital, how (& ?)_____________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. there, No. 57, over, take, the, bus& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. from, cousin, they, USA, the, are, my, in ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. park, go, the, Let’s,to,nature, ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. exercise, good, is, that( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& VII. Read and choose. 根据短文内容,判断(T)正误(F) &Hi, I’m Mike, I’m a clever student. Usually, I go to school on foot. Because my home is near the school. Tom is my good friend. We often go to school together. My father is a doctor, he often goes to work by car. My mother is a teacher, she often goes to work by bus, but sometimes by bike.&On weekends, I often go to the park with my parents. In the afternoon, I often go to the library by bike. I like reading. After dinner, I like watching TV with my family.(&&&& ) 1. Mike’s father is a driver.(&&&& ) 2. Tom often goes to school on foot.(&&&& ) 3. On weekends, Mike often goes to the park with his father and mother.(&&&& ) 4. Mike’s mother never goes to work by bike.(&&&& ) 5. After dinner, Mike likes reading.VIII. Writing.(写作)作为一名学生,谈谈你在日常生活中是怎样遵守交通规则的。要求:1. 语句通顺,书写工整; 2. 不少于50个单词。I’m a student, I usually go to school&&&&&&&& . I must pay attention to&&&&&&&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________附:材料I. Listen and choose(听音,选择你所听到的单词。)1.subway 2. by 3. traffic 4. get 5. far II. Listen and choose(听音,选择你所听到的句子。)1. Don’t go at the red light.2. How do you go to the bookstore?3. Sometimes I come to school by train.4. Does she go to school on foot?5. Mrs. Smith sometimes goes to work by car, but she usually walks.III. Listen and choose(听问句,选择恰当的答语。)& ( A )1. How do you come to school? ( B )2. What will the man do? ( A )3. How can I get to the hospital? ( B )4. Let me read this for you. ( A )5. How does Amy go home?IV. Listen and fill in the blanks.(听录音,把句子补充完整。)
1. A: How do you go to school, John?& B: I often go to school&&&&& by&&& bike& ,sometimes I go& on&& foot&& .2. Please&& slow&&&& down&&& and& stop&& at the red light.3. A: Excuse me, how can I&& get&& to&& the&& bus&&& station?& B: It’s not far, you can go there on foot. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?热搜TAGS:
译林英语六年级上册Unit2 What a day!练习题
译林英语六年级上册Unit2 What a day!练习题
6A Unit 2 What a day!
Class____________&&& Name____________
1. ____&&&&&&&&&& ___ &6. black clouds____&&&&&&&&&& ___
2. ____&&&&&&&&&& ___7. some drinks____&&&&&&&&&& ___
3. ____&&&&&&&&& 8. fly away____&&&&&&&&&& ___
4. ____&&&&&& &&&&___& 9. fly high in the sky____&&&&&&&&&& ___
5. ____&&&&&&&&& 10. climb the hill____&&&&&&&&&& ___
1. go________&&&&& &6. sun________
2. saw_________&&&&& &7. cloudy________
3. interest________&& 8. rainy________
4.became________&&&&& 9. brought________
5. fly________&&&&& &10. find________
1. It was ______. There was a lot of ______(rain).
2. It was ______. There were black ______(cloud) in the sky.
3. Children ______(go) to the park by bike this Sunday.
4. We ______(see) some bees flying in the flowers just now.
5. It ______(rain) all day on 20th September.
<font color="#. He ______(look) sad, because he ______(lose) a new pen.
<font color="#. When it is r_____, we must take a raincoat or an umbrella.
<font color="#. When it is w_____, we like to fly kites in the park.
<font color="#. It was s_____. They took hats and sunglasses.
<font color="#. Teachers& Day is in S________.
<font color="#. The ants like h_____ very much.
<font color="#. We didn&t bring any raincoats or umbrellas. So we were w______.
<font color="#. Children were h_____. They wanted to have some bread.
Yesterday is Tuesday. I get up very early. In the morning I ate biscuits. I went to school very early. I have English and Chinese in the morning. At half past eleven I had lunch. I play football with my classmates in the afternoon, After school I do my homework.
1. iswas &&&2. &&&&&&&&&&3. &&&&&&&&&4. &&&&&&&&&&5. &&&&&&&&&&
&下载信息&&[文件大小:23.50 KB 下载次数: 次]
(作者:佚名
编辑:shiyi)
【】【】【】【】【】
试题热词:
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
游客:&&<font color="#14-10-18
题目出的不对!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
游客:匿名&&<font color="#14-10-7
答案呢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
游客:匿名&&<font color="#14-9-23
2012第六届全国小学英语教学观摩会视频集锦,均是各地优秀教师...[]人教版英语六年级上册第二单元达标测试卷 (2)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版英语六年级上册第二单元达标测试卷 (2)
总评分4.2|
浏览量463698
用知识赚钱
&&人教版,小学,北师大版,语文,数学,英语,测试,试卷
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。《冲刺100分浙江好卷:英语(6年级下)(PEP新题型大试卷)》(宋一璋)【摘要_书评_试读】- 蔚蓝网
共有图书3068953种
您的浏览历史
顾客评分:
已有0人评论
字数:暂无&&&&&
页数:71&&&&&
开本:16开&&&&&
包装:平装
单元卷(4套)·同步测控,期中卷(1套)·阶段检测,复习卷(4套)·知识回顾,期末、综合卷(4套)·综合评估。
《冲刺100分·新题型大试卷浙江好卷:英语(6年级下)(PEP英语)》是各地名师倾力为小学生“量身定做?的一套精版试题。该套试卷紧扣教学大纲与考纲,融创新、探究、开放、实践于一体,.注重知识整合运用和技能迁移提高,是同学们在日常学习中不可或缺的好帮手。
Unit 1过关检测密卷Unit 2过关检测密卷Unit 1~Unit 2复习卷(一)Unit 1~Unit 2复习卷(二)期中过关检测密卷Unit 3过关检测密卷Unit 4过关检测密卷Recycle1过关检测密卷Recycle2过关检测密卷期末过关检测密卷(一)期末过关检测密卷(二)综合过关检测密卷(一)综合过关检测密卷(二)参考答案
摘要与插图
Last Saturday was a fun day. I visited my teacher with my friend Sarah. We watched TV together. We also played games together. We were so happy. Then Miss White gave each of us a gift. Mine was a pair of football shoes. Sarah got a nice dress. On our way home, we met a man. He lost his way. So we called the policeman and helped him find his hotel. He was so grateful to us. It was raining that day. So when I got home, I was very tired. But I was still happy. Suddenly I found that I made a mistake. In my box, there were no football shoes but a nice dress! I was so sad. At that time, Sarah called me, she said in her box, there was no nice dress but a pair of football shoes. I was happy again. How about your weekend?   ……
0人参与评分
很好(5星,4星):
一般(3星,2星):
不推荐(1星):&&&
写购物评价,赢购物积分,可换购物券!好书不要私藏哦,分享给别人吧!
温馨提示:由于每位咨询者提问时间及蔚蓝网促销等不同原因,以下回复仅对提问者3天内有效,其他网友仅供参考!
1件商品成功放入购物车
购物车共件商品,商品金额合计¥97.10
购物车中已有该商品
非常报歉,本商品没有库存暂时无法购买,如果您仍需要该图书
请输入邮箱做缺货登记,到货后我们会给您发邮件通知。
非常抱歉,您购买的数量超过库存,当前最多可买303件,请您修改。

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级上册数学题目 的文章

随机推荐