i like sandwich for lunch英语改为否定句怎么改

冀教版七年级英语(下)习题精选_伤城文章网
冀教版七年级英语(下)习题精选
冀教版七年级英语(下)习题精选 Lesson 1-4 习题精选(一) 基础卷Ⅰ. 词汇 (A) 根据句意填入适当单词,使句子完整通顺。 1. Shenzhen is 2. There are three 3. A bicycle is 4. It's about 8,000 5. My son and I are from Beijing. sixty- five in a year. than a bus. from here. on a trip to Dali.(B) 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 6. Let 7. I like 8. A (they) a bus to. school. (take) than a train. (fast)9. Our school has two students. (thousand) 10. a lot for your help. (thank)Ⅲ. 将下列句子改为同义句 21. Ii Ming often goes to school by bus. Li Ming often bus to go to school.22. A train is faster than a bus. A bus is a train.23. Jenny goes shijiazhuang in the afternoon. Jenny shijiazhuang in the afternoon.24. My little brother is very young . He can’t go to school. My little brother is young go to school .25. Dalian is not near shijiazhuang. Dalian is shijiazhuang.Ⅳ. 从下面的选项中选出三项补全对话 A: hello, Li Ming. We are going on a trip to the Summer Palace tomorrow. B: 26 A: Sure..B: When do we leave? A: 27 B: Is it near here? A: 28 Let’s go there by bicycle. .B: Ok. See you tomorrow. A: See you. A: No, it isn’t. B: May I go with you? C: It’s about 3,000 kilometers D: At seven in the morning. E: On Sunday. Ⅴ. 根据所给汉语完成下列句子。 29. 他年龄太大没法去上班。30. 他们今天离开渥太华去堪培拉。31.从南京到北京有多远?32. 这些书多少钱?33. 这件大衣比那件新。答案: Ⅰ.1. far 2. hundred 3. slower 4. kilometers 5. going 6. them 7. taking 8. faster 9. thousand 10. Thanks Ⅲ. 21. takes a 22. slower than 23. leaves for 24. to 25. far from Ⅳ. 26-28 BDA Ⅴ. 29. He is too old to go to work. 30. They leave Ottawa for Canberra today. 31. How far is h from Nanjing to Beijing? 32. How much are these books? 33. This coat is newer than that one.Lesson 1-4 习题精选(二) 提高卷Ⅰ. Tom 今年去了一趟泰国。先通读短文,然后完形填空,看看 Tom 在泰国看到了 什么。 I go on a trip to Thailand(泰国)with my parents this year, because there are lots of elephants there, and my favorite animal is the elephant. I like elephants very1. Elephants are 2 than other living animals on land(陆地). We can sit on their backs(背). It's very cool. Elephants can eat a lot of 3in a day. My father tells me elephants can live 60 to 70 4. They can 5 walk in the mud (你). Elephants are big but they can go quickly. We know elephants have large ears. And elephants grow large 6 .We call them tusks. 1. A. much B. many C. more D. most 2. A. big B. bigger C. more big D. much big3. A. meat B. water C. animal D. grass 4. A, months B. days C: weeks D. years5. A. easy B. easier C. easily D. easiest 6. A. tooth B. tooths C. teeth D. teeths Ⅱ.阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F) Where would you like to go during your holiday(假期)? Many people like to go to Japan (日本)This month about 10,000 Chinese go on trips to Japan. Why do Chinese like going on trips to Japan? Because the trips to the country are cheaper. Japan's many scenic spots lie near. (日本大部分风景区很集中) They can go to a lot of scenic spots in a short time. And some Chinese like Japanese food. They say, &Japanese food is more delicious than Western food.& Some people say, there are many Chinese Words in Japanese. It is easier on trips 'to Japan.& ( ) 7. All Chinese like to go to Japan because they don’t need much money to go there. ( ) 8. Japanese say Japanese food is more delicious than Western food. ( ) 9. It is easier for some Chinese to travel (旅行) Japan because there are many Chinese in words in Japanese. 答案: Ⅰ. ABDDCC Ⅱ. FFT Lesson 5-8 习题精选(一)一、词汇。 A)据句意及所给汉语写出正确的单词。 1. Danny, have a good 2. A car is 3. It's 4. Li Ming is 5. How many 二、单项选择 1. Baoflmg is A. far away Hong Kong. B. far from C. far with D. near (旅行) !(快) than a bike. (星期三) today. (动身) for Beijing tomorrow. (票)do you need?2. ―We can go to Shijiazhuang by train. ― is it?About twenty-five yuan. A. How far B. How many C. How much D. How long3. Our English teacher often plays games with A. Jenny and I C. I and Jenny 4. I want to invite Danny A. plays 5.― B. to play B. me and Jenny D. Jenny and me basketball together. C. playing D. play.do you go to school every day?―At seven in there morning. A. When B. Which time C. How D. How much China tomorrow.6. Danny and Jenny will leave A. in, in B. for, atCanada and arrive C. for, in your D. /, in ?7. Do you pack your suitcase A. in, books B. on, toysC. with, clothes D. at, clothes.8. --Have a good trip! A. Thank you B. You're welcome C. Have a good trip, too 9.D. Yes, pleaseis the first day of the week.A. Monday B. Sunday C. Saturday D. Friday 10. Let's hard at English.A. to work B. Works C. working D. work 11. ― I Have a look at your ticket?― Yes, please students in our school. B. thousands of D. thousand of jump on the train now. It's dangerous. B. not to C. don't D. no a taxi to school. C. in clothes. C. less D. much D. on13. There are three A. thousands C. thousand 14. Please A. not15. When it rains, I A. by B. take16. It's cold now You need A. more 17. -B. too manyis it now? --It's 8.00. C. How many D. WhatA. How much B. What time18.--Can you write the number eighty-five thousand six hundred --Yes, it is A. 856,620 . B. 58,662 C. 58,626 girl and she sings C. well, well D. 85,626 . D. well, good19. Jenny is a very A. good, well 20. Can you A. speak B. sayB. good, gooda little Chinese? C. tell D. talk三、情景对话。 A: 1 Can you go with us? B: 2 A: Why? B: Because I have a lot of work to do. A: 3 B: to get ready for your trip. A: 4 everything ready now. We are leaving this afternoon. B: 5 A: Thank you B: You’re welcome. A: Have a good trip! B: I’m afraid not. C. Thanks. D. That’s OK E. Bye! G. We’re going on a trip to Shanghai. 四、阅读理解 Kyle lives in London. His father has a shop there and his mother is a shop assistant. He's six years old now and begins to go to school this autumn(秋天). It's a little far from their shop and his father drives a car to take him to school everyday. So he's not late for class and his teachers like him. It's Monday today. Miss Hunt is teaching them to count from one to ten. Kyle is studying hard. Soon he is studying hard. Soon he can count them. Miss Hunt is happy and asks, “How many people are there in your family, Kyle?” Kyle is standing and begins to count with his fingers(手指). Then he says “Two, Miss Hunt.” “who are they?” “My father and mother.” “Oh?” Miss Hunt is surprise(惊奇) and says, “There’re 3 people in your family.” “But now I’m not at home, but at school, you know!” 1. Kyle is in Grade A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four 2. Kyle is . now.A. an American girl B. an American boy C. an English girl D. an English boy 3. Kyle usually goes to school A. on foot B. by bike . C. by car D. by: bus4. The teachers like Kyle because A. he helps his classmates. B. he always goes to school on time. (准时) C. he's the youngest in his class. D. he often does something for his classmates. 5. Which is not true in the following? A. Kyle can count from 1 to 10. B. Kyle isn't late for class. C. Kyle is studying hard. D. Kyle knows the difference between &home& and& family &. 五、书面表达。 去年你有幸能有机会到北京旅行,玩得非常高兴。请根据以下要点,简单描述一下你 在北京的见闻(词数 40 左右,不允许逐条翻译)。 1. 九月三十日上午十点到达北京。 2. 十月一日去了天安门广场。 3. 午饭后参观了故宫博物院。 4. 十月二日游长城。 答案: 一、A)1.trip 2. faster 3. Wednesday 4. leaving 5. tickets二、1-5 BCDBA 6-10 DCABD 11-15 DBCCB 16-20 ABDAA 三、GBECA 四、ADCBD 五、Last year I went on a trip to Beijing. I arrived in Beijing at ten in the morning on September thirtieth,I went to Tian’anmen Square on October first. After lunch, I visited the Palace Museum. The next day we went to the Great Wall. It was great! like it very much. I had I a good trip in Beijing. Lesson 5-8 习题精选(二)一、选出画线部分发音与其他不同的单词。 ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. fine ) 2. A. mother ) 3. A. there ) 4. A. stand ) 5. A. class B. trip B. love B. thank B. plane B. past C. this C. come C. those C. grade C. father D. sit D. go D. clothes D. name D. that二、选择填空 ( ) 1. They arrive B. in on Beijing late __ the evening. D. on in a hundred? D. onA. at on (C. in in) 2. Can your little brother count from one B. to C. ofA. too () 3. I’m __ with my mother. B. go to shopping C. go shopping D. going shoppingA. do shopping () 4. Mimi is __ cat. B. Lucy and Lili D. Lucy and Lili'sA. Lucy's and LiLi's C. Lucy's and Lili () 5. I like reading. I have __ books. B. five hundred of D. five hundred talk in class. B. Can't the rice? C. Don't D. NoA. five hundreds C. five hundreds of ( ) 6.A. Not ( ) 7. ----Two dollars. A. How many is C. How many are ( ) 8. London is the capital of B. Japan . C. England D. Canada B. How much is D. How much areA. America () 9. Let's go and __ A. play the football C. play a football ( ) 10. ---No, you may not. A. May B. NeedB. to play football D. play football I go out and play?C. Excuse meD. Must三、从 B 栏 中选出 A 栏的答语。 A ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( B A. About eight thousand five hundred kilometers. B. I am reading a book. C. One hundred yuan. D. Yes, you may. E. So I'll work hard. F. Yes, I do. G. On the 'afternoon on May the first. H. Two. I. No, thanks. J. Thank you. A: 1 B: Yes, please, I want to buy a sweater. A: 2. How do you feel this one7 ) 1. May I go shopping? ) 2. If you work hard in school, you may go with us. ) 3. When do you leave for America? ) 4. How far is it from China to Canada? ) 5. What are you doing? ) 6. How many pens do you have? ) 7. Do you want this hook? ) 8. How much for this jacket? ) 9. Have a good trip! ) 10. Can I help you? B: I don't like black. Do you have other (其它的 ) colours? A: Other colors? 3B: Can I have a look at the yellow one? A: Yes, please. B: 4 A: Ninety yuan. B: OK, 5 Here is the money(钱).A: Thank you. A. How much is it, please? B. Oh yes. We have blue, yellow and white ones. C. Which one would you like, please? D. I’ll take this one. E. Can I help you? 五、根据短文内容填写申请表。 My name's Nora Norton. I'm eighteen years old. I live(住) at 15 Franklyn Road in Chesterton. My phone number is 3624578. My hobbies(爱好) are playing tennis and watching TV. I'm free(空闲的) on Saturdays and Sundays. I want to get a job as a waitress. APPLICATION FORM Job: 1 Surname: Age: 3 Address: 4 Telephone: 3624578 Hobbies: 5 六、 假如你是 Jenny,你的网友 Li Ming 周日要到加拿大旅游一周,请你给他写一 封 E-mail,并安排好一周的旅游计划。 答案: 一、1. A 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. D 二、1. C 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. D 6. C 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. A 三、1. D 2. E 3. G 4. A. 5. B 6. H 'Y.F 8. C 9. I 10. I 2 四、1. E 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. D 五、1. waitress 2. Norton 3. eighteen 4. 15 Franldyn Road in Chesterton play tennis and watch TV 5. ToLesson 9 习题精选一、 请你读一读下面的单词,看哪一个词的发音与其他的不同。 ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. baby ) 2. A. stop ) 3. A. elbow ) 4. A. ear ) 5. A. run B. cake B. love B. window B. hear B. fun C. plane C. sorry C. brown C. bear C. cup D. man D. toy D. borrow D. dear D. blue二、看图填单词。1. January 1st is the______ _______ ________.2. Look! I see an______.3. Jenny wants to have some_______. 4. It's not a truck. It's a_______.5. Tom is _______ at the cow. 三、 单项选择。 ( ) 1. She has _______radio. B. a little black C. little a black D. little black aA. black a little () 2. I _______up, but_______nothing. B. look C. look D. seeA. see () 3. Jenny is _______the little red school model. B. point to C. pointing at D. pointingA. point at () 4. Don't look_______the window. B. out of C. at of D. of atA. of out四、请把你在教室里看到的东西写下来。 What do you see in your classroom? Look! I see a... 答案: 一、.1. D 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. D 二、.1. New Year's Day 2. eraser 3. soup 4. train 5. pointing/looking 三、.1. B 2. A 3. C 4. B 四、略Lesson 10 习题精选一、用所给词的正确形式填空。 1. What's he doing now? He ________ (drink) pop. 2. Is Kim _________ (sing)? 3. My mother like __________ (watch) TV, but she __________ (not watch) now. 4. Please be ___________ (quietly). The baby is sleeping. 5. I hear Kate reading ________ (loud) in next room. 二、单项选择。 ( ) 1. --What's your sister doing?--She is singing a song _______my mother. A. at ( B. to C. on D. in) 2. _______make so much noise. I am reading English. B. Don't C. Doesn't D. NotA. doesn't () 3. I'll take _______, please. B. three pop D. three bottle of popA. three pops C. three bottles of pop () 4. How many _______can you see? B. goates C. goats D. a goatA. goat ()5. Jenny is drawing. Li Ming is drawing,_______. B. either C. too D. toA. also三、当名小记者(A),找个列车员(B)采访一下。 A: Excuse me. May I ask you some questions? B: __________________________________ A: What do you often do on the train? B: __________________________________ A: Where do you put the rubbish? B: __________________________________ A: __________________________________ B: __________________________________ A: __________________________________ B:___________________________________ 答案: 一、1. is drinking 2. singing 3. watching, isn't watching 4. quiet 5. loudly/aloud 二、1. B 2. B 三、略 3. C 4. C 5. CLesson 11 习题精选一、单项选择 ( ) 1. _______friend is a doctor. B. My sister's C. My sisters D. my sister'sA. my's sister () 2. He is talking _______the man _______you. B. at C. behind now. Let's stay at home. B. rains C. raining D. rainning D. toA. to ( A. rain ( ) 3. It is) 4. June lst is _______Day. B. Childrens' C. Children's D. childsA. Child's ( A. sit) 5. The little dog is ______here and seeing the cat. B. sitting C. sits D. siting二、 看看图,说说孩子们正在干什么,再试着写下来。_____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________答案: 一、1. B 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. B 二、略Lesson 12 习题精选一、按所给单词画线部分的读音归类。 son Australia thank elbow hard1. thirsty ______ 2. glass ______ 3. stomach _____ 4. slow ______ 5. trip ______ 二、用所给词的正确形式填空。 1. Do you like______ (wear) sunglasses? 2. What would you like_____ (drink)? 3. Danny can do it_____ (quick). 4. The bike runs_____ (slow). 5. Give me some_____ (tea). 三、单项选择。 ( ) 1.12 Ming would like________. B. to some milk C. a milk D. milksA. some milk () 2. Give me _______sprite. B. three bottles D. three bottleA. three bottle C. three bottles of () 3. Mrs. Li would like to buy_________. B. five baskets oranges D. five basket of orangesA. five baskets of oranges C. five baskets orange ( A. hot () 4. The tea is very hot, but now it is______. B. warm C. cool D. good) 5. She is______young _______go to school. B. to C. to D. notA. too四、 今天有一位外宾朋友请我们喝冷饮,请你问问同学们想喝些什么?把你们的对话内 容写下来。 答案: 一、1. thank 2. hard 3. son 4. elbow 5. Australia 二、1. wearing/to wear 2. to drink 3. quickly 4. slowly 5. tea 三、1. A 2. C 3. A 四、略 4. C 5. BLesson 13 习题精选I. 下列单词画线部分的读音属于哪一类,把答案写在横线上。 hungry 1. /?/ 2. /? / 3. / ??/ II. 据意填词。 1. Mum, I'd like some (水果) (饺子) (三明治) (两碗麦片粥)for breakfast every day, (快餐) snack soup sandwich dumpling2. ()n New Year's Eve, we eat 3. I'm so hungry. Give me two 4. My grandfather has5. Li Ming and Danny are hungry. They want a III. 句型转换。 1. I'd like a cup of tea.(变一般疑问句)2. Li Ming would like some bread and milk.(就画线部分提问)3. What do you want to drink? (变同义词)4. He is hungry. He would like a sandwich.(变复数句)答案: I. 1. snack, sandwich 2. hungry 3. soup II. 1. fruit 2. dumplings 3. sandwiches 4. two bowls of cereal 5. snack III. 1. Would you like a cup of tea? 2. What would Li Ming like? 3. What Would you like to drink? 4. They are hungry. They would like some sandwiches.Lesson 14 习题精选I. 大声朗读下面的单词把单词与其画线部分的发音用线连起来。 1. /ai/ 2. /a:/ 3. /ai?/ 4. /au/ 5. /^/ II. 用下列词的正确形式填空。 1. What's the baby 2. They are laughing 3. It's a 4. Be (fun) story. (quiet), please. Let's listen to the teacher. (newspaper) on the desk. (do) now? (loud). A. laugh B. cry C. fun D. quiet E. loud5. There are some III. 单项选择。 ( ) 1. The boy isn'this mother. He is laughing. C. listening . C. playing card ? B. reading D. read D. play card D. listening toA. listen to (B. listen) 2. Look! The man is B. play cards orA. playing cards ( ) 3. Are theyA. reading C. write, reading ( ―) 4. ―May I take a picture with you? . B. Yes C. Sure the toy the baby. D. You can'tA. No, you can't () 5. Danny is playing A. to 答案:B. toC. withD. withI. 1. B 2. A 3. D 4. E 5. C II. 1. doing 2. loudly 3. funny 4.quiet 5. newspapers III. 1.D 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. CLesson 15 习题精选Ⅰ.单项选择。 ( ) 1. A man is standing here. Some are B. working D. working .They are watching TV. B. woman and children D. women and child Beijing 2 ' 00 theA. work C. working ( ) 2. There are manyA. womans and child C. women and children ( ) 3. Jenny and Mrs I.i arrive afternoon. A. in ( A. wait ( A. write ) 4. They are B. waits ) 5. I find him B. to write B. inC. at to buy tickets. C. waiting a letter. C. writingD. atD. waittingD. writesⅡ.阅读理解。 When Was Rome Built? Teacher: When was Rome built? Tom: At night. Teacher: Who told you that? Tom: You did. You said Rome wasn't built in a day. 你同意 Tom 的说法吗?请与同学们讨论一下,说说你是如何理解&Rome wasn't built .in a day&这句话的。 Ⅲ.你在做什么?感到有点累吗?看看你周围的人都在做什么呢?试着用英语写出 来。 答案: Ⅰ.1. C 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. C Ⅱ.略 Ⅲ.略Lesson 17 习题精选I.汉译英 1. 在街上 2. 去散步 3. 乘出租车 4. 救命! Ⅱ.单项选择 1. Here ______. A. comes the bus B. the bus come C. come I D. I comes 5. 沿着街走______ 6. 感到害怕______ 7. 我来了_______2. Mary often goes out _____ a walk ______ her mother after supper A. to, and B. for, and C. for, with D. to, with3. Children mustn't play _____ the street. A. to B. On C. for D. in4. There _____ two pencils on the desk. A. are B. be C. is D. am5.____ you feel scared? A. Are B. Be C. Do D. Does6. Can you walk A. slow, slowly B. quickly, slow C. quickly, slowly D. slowly, quickly 答案:.You are too ______.Ⅰ. 1. on the street 2. go for a walk 3. take a taxi 4. Help! 5. go/walk down the street6. feel scared 7. Here I come! Ⅱ. 1. A 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. B Lesson 18 习题精选I.用所给词的适当形式填空 1. I see my mother 2. Let's 3. We TV. (watch)basketball after schoo1. (play) English now. (have)4. They read books_____under the tree. (quiet) 5. There are many_____in the shop. (woman) Ⅱ. 单项选择 1. Let’s put a bandage_____your arm. A. in B. on C. to D. for 2. The A. child are flying kites. B. childs C. children D. childes3. This is easy for_____. A. he B. him C. his D. we We can hear it. D.1oud4.The teacher's voice is very A. louds B. loudlyC. louding5.--Can you swim? --______ A. Yes, I can’t C. No, I can Ⅲ. 句型转换 1.There are many cars and buses on the street.(改为一般疑问句) B. Yes, I can D. No, I don’t2. She is reading a book. (就画线部分提问)3. Jenny can fly a kite. (改为否定句)4. He hurts his nose. (改为同义句) 5. This is easy for me. (改为同义句)答案: Ⅰ.1. watching 2. play 3. are having 4. quietly 5. women Ⅱ. 1. B 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. B Ⅲ. 1. Are there many cars and buses on the street? 2. What’s she doing? 3. Jenny can’t fly a kite 4. His nose hurts 5. This is not hard for me.Lesson 19 习题精选Ⅰ. 根据课文完成句子 1. I’m____film____my camera. (把…….放入) 2. I want to____in the park. (拍照) 3. Mr. Black is sitting____the car. (在……前面) 4. Danny breaks his___. (尾巴) 5. Please sit down___Jenny. (在……旁边) Ⅱ. 单项选择 1. King helps me A. fly B. fly a kite in the morning. C. flies D. flies a2. This is___maths problem(题). A. an hard B. an easy C. a easy D. hard3. My mother is always___. A. laugh B. laughs C. smiles D. smiling4. The poor little boy often stands_____the gate. He is waiting for her mother. A. in front of B. in front the of C. in the front of D. front of5. May I___your pen? A. have B. has C. having D. to haveⅢ. 从 B 栏中找出 A 栏的答语 A 1. Dou you break your tail? 2. Would you like a banana? 3. Can I help you? 4. Can you take pictures? 5. Are you Okay? 答案:B A. No, I hurt my nose B. Yes, please. C. Yes, I can D. No, thanks. I’m full E. No, I don’t.Ⅰ. 1. in 2. take a picture/take pictures 3. in front of 4. tail 5. beside Ⅱ. 1. B 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.A Ⅲ. 1. E 2.D 3. B 4.C 5.ALesson 20 习题精选Ⅰ. 用适当的介词填空 1. This is a shop____the hotel. 2. We want to send this letter____our teacher. 3. Jenny writes the postcards____February fourth. 4. She writes____the left____the postcard. 5. Danny puts the stamp____the top,right corner of the envelope. Ⅱ. 根据对话内容,在句子空格处填上适当的单词 Lily: Where is my toy bear? I can not f 1 it.Tim: Do not w 2 .Let me h 3 you. Is it in the d 4? Lily: No, it is not. Tim: What is in the b 5 ? Is it your t6? Lily: Oh, no! H 7 !It is a mouse(老鼠).I feels 8 . Tim: Take is easy(别紧张)。Let me have a l9 at it. Oh, it is only a dead(死的)mouse. Are you o 10 ? Lily: Yes, I feel much better(好多了). 答案: Ⅰ. 1. in 2. to 3. on 4. of 5. in Ⅱ. 1. find 2. worry 3. help 4. desk 5. bag 6. toy 7.Help 8. scared 9. look 10. okay Lesson 21 习题精选I. 单项选择。 ( ) 1. Shanghai is _________ than Beijing. A. big D. bigger ( ) 2. Li Ming ___________ a letter in an envelope now. A. put D. puts ( ) 3. ________ are you sending your letter? A. Where D. What ( ) 4. ________ is the stamp? A. How D. How old ( ) 5. Li Ming thinks the Palace Museum is_________. A. beautifully D. bigger II. 同义句转换。 1. I am fine. I am___________. 2. Beijing is bigger than Shijiazhuang. Shijiazhuang is ________ than Beijing. 3. I want an envelope, please. I __________ an envelope, please. 4. Where are you going to send your letter? Where _________ you _________ your letter? 5. What's the price of the camera? ________ _________ is the camera? 答案: Ⅰ. 1. D 2. C 3.A 4.B 5.B Ⅱ. 1. well /OK/all right 2. smaller/ not bigger 3. need/would like /want to have 4. are, B. beautiful C. dirty One yuan, please. B. How much C. How many B. Who C. Which B. puting C. is putting B. biger C. biggest sending/will, send 5. How muchLesson 22 习题精选I. 单项选择。 1. I A. has 2. Can you A. say 3. A. What 4. Danny A. is coming 5. Do you often A. writing a computer, but Danny doesn't B. have one. D. haveC. hasme where the computer is? B. speak C. write D. showis the weather like in Beijing? B. How C. Which D. Wherehome to Canada with Jenny next Sunday. B. come C. are coming D. comesan e-mail to your friend? B. writes C. call D. sendII. 根据所给图片, 进行问答练习。1. How is the weather in Ottawa? 2. What's the weather like in Beijing? 3. Is it raining in Shijiazhuang? 4. The weather is fine in Washington, isn't it? 5. What kind of weather do you like? Ⅲ. 给你的朋友发封 e-mail。 答案: Ⅰ. 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. A 5. D Ⅱ.1. Snowy. 2. It’s sunny 3. Yes, it is. 4. No, it isn’t. 5. 略 Ⅲ. 略Lesson 24 习题精选Ⅰ. 完形填空。 Danny is very interested in 1 . He thinks it's easy. Today he 2 a camera in a shop in Wangfujing. He is very happy. He wants to 3 pictures very much. So he asks Jenny and Li Ming to sit in front of the window. He tells them . But suddenly he falls and breaks his tail. He is always not 5 . 1. A. snack 2. A. sells 3. A. draw 4. A. to smile 5. A. careless B. cameras B. sees B. buy B. smile B. poor C. computer C. finds C. take C. laugh C. careful D. postcards D. huys D. see D. to happy D. goodⅡ. 排列下面的句子。 A. Danny is very happy. B. He asks the waiter if the hotel has a computer. C. Danny misses Steven very much. D. Steven has a computer. E. He wants to send an e mail to Steven. F. 1army has a friend named Steven. G. The wailer shows him where the computer is. 答案: Ⅰ. 1. B 2. D 3. C 4. A 5. C Ⅱ. F, C, D, E, B, G, ALesson 25 习题精选Ⅰ. 你知道下面画线字母的读音哪一项与其他的不同吗? ( ear ) 1. A. see B. tea C. eat D. ( want ( sister ( good ( grape) 2. A. walkB. talkC. wallD.) 3. A. bikeB. fiveC. fineD.) 4. A. photoB. boatC. coatD.) 5. A. wantB. planeC. gameD.II. 根据首字母填单词。 1. Danny wants to go s______on Sunday. 2. Wangfujing isn't f_______. We can walk there. 3. He wants to buy a shirt. He looks in fifteen s______. 4. Squirrels(松鼠) each have a long t_______. 5.―What t_____is it now? It's 6 o'clock. III. 用所给词的正确形式填空。 1. Let's ______ (go) to Zhongshan Park. 2. Danny says &My tail_______ (hurt)&. 3. He______ (have) a big panda. 4. Jenny_____ (shop) quickly. 5. She wants to ______ (buy) gifts for her family. IV. 和你的同班同学一起讨论。 Which place dc) you want to go in Beijing? Why? Please write down. 答案: Ⅰ. 1. D 2. D 3. D 4. D 5. A II. 1. shopping 2. far 3. shops/stores 4. tail 5. time III. 1. go 2. hurts 3. has 4. shops 5. buy IV.略Lesson 26 习题精选I. 语音。(选出画线部分发音不同的一项) ( ) 1. A. hurt B. turn C. sure D. purple ( dear ( D. hot ( black ( hair II. 语汇。(填适当的词,使句子通顺) 1. I fell at the bus stop. I h_____my arm. 2. She is taking a picture with a c______. 3. Li Ming asks his teacher, &Is English h _______?& 4. The cup fell down, but it was o______. 5. Leaves f______in autumn (秋天). Ⅲ. 单项选择。 ( A. is ( ) 1. What_____to your nose? B. does C. wanted D. happened ) 3. A. nose B. broke C. phone ) 2. A. meat B. tea C. seat D.) 4. A. cameraB. fallC. familyD.) 5. A. tailB. mailC. rainD.) 2. I like to take a_____with my camera. B. trip C. picture D. restA. book () 3. I had_____in Beijing. B. Class C. study D. funA. look () 4. A_____can fly. B. fly C. boy D.horseA. fish () 5.I go to school on foot today, because my bike is______. B. breaking C. broken D. brokeA. breakⅣ. 请调查一下你周围的同学所经历过的受伤场面, 再用英语把印象最深的场面描述 出来。 答案: I. 1. C 2. D 3. D 4.B 5.D II. 1. hurt 2. camera 3. hard 4. okay 5. fall Ⅲ. 1.D 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. C Ⅳ. 略Lesson 27 习题精选Ⅰ. 从 A、B、C、D 中找出画线部分的发音与所给单词相同的一项。 ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. her ) 2. nice ) 3. dock ) 4.good ) 5.map A. clerk A. miss A. short A. too A. have B. worker C. teacher B. gift B. shoe B. look B. game C. arrive C. come C. room C. grade D. farther D. hill D. shop D. school D. womanⅡ. 请给句子喂它们需要的水果―介词。 1. The teacher is talklng_____my mother. 2. We walked_____Chang'an Park yesterday. 3. My mother went tO Shanghai yesterday. Now she is arriving home______Shanghai. 4. I like dogs. So my father wants to buy dog______me. 5. I looked______many video shops. At last, I found the CD. Ⅲ. 你来做医生。(找出下列句子的病因,并将其治好) 1.I saw the blackboard carefully(认真地).2. He gets up at six everyday.3. I walk to home after school.4. Could you buy a bike to me?5. We went to Beijing. We shoped there.Ⅳ. 把你最有趣的一次旅行写下来,并讲给大家听。 Ⅰ. 1. A 2.C 3. D 4. B 5. A Ⅱ. to/with 2. to 3. from 4. for 5.in Ⅲ. saw-looked at 2. everyday-every day 3. 去掉 to 4. to-for 5.shoped-shoped Ⅳ. 略Lesson 28 习题精选Ⅰ. 下列单词画线部分的读音有几种,将答案写在题前括号内。 A.一种 ( ( ( ( ( B.二种 C.三种 B. tall B. short B. skirt B. happy B. put D.四种 C. ball C. morning C. girl C. China C. blue D. animal D. orange D. first D. cake D. excuse) 1. A. walk ) 2. A. store ) 3. A. shirt ) 4. A. last ) 5. A. buyⅡ. 从方框中选择合适的词填空。 1. I had lunch at a_____. 2. Be there or be_____. 3.There is a kite show(展览)at the______. 4. We eat food with______. 5. I like_______. Ⅲ. 单项选择。 ( )1. I went to Hong Kong(香港)last year. I______ my parents. B. talked C. missed D. lookedA. wrote () 2. We are having a PE class. I see Li Ming______ basketball. B. take C. playing D. withA. have () 3. I went_____ with my mother last Sunday. B. to home C. shop D. shoppingA. museum () 4. Did he____ fun in speaking English? B. be C. have D. doA. has () 5. Today is Teachers’ Day. We have a gift_____ our teacher. B. to C. with D. forA. give 答案:Ⅰ. 1. B 2.B 3. A 4. D 5. D Ⅱ. 1. restaurant 2. square 3. museum 4. chopsticks 5. ice-cream Ⅲ. 1.C 2. C 3. D 4. C 5. DLesson 29 习题精选Ⅰ. 写出与所给单词读音相同的单词。 1. buy ______ 2. son______ Ⅱ. 用正确的介词填空。 1. Please show your ID card (身份证) ______me. 2. Were you ______home yesterday? 3. I often go to school ______bike. 4. The English teacher helps me _______my English. 5. There are some pictures ______Lily on the table. Ⅲ. 从所给句子中选出五个最合适的句子. Lily: Is that Li Ming? Li Ming: Yes. ___1___ Lily: This is Lily. You didn't go to school today. __2___ Li Ming: Sorry, I can't go to school. My leg was broken. Lily: Oh, dear me. ___3___ Li Ming: I saw a small cat in the tree yesterday. I wanted to catch it. I climbed the tree, but I fell down. I broke my leg. I hurt... Lily: I'm sorry to hear that. You must take care of yourself. Don't worry. __4___ Li Ming: Thank you very much. Lily: ___5___ A. I'm Li Ming. B. This is Li Ming speaking. C. How did it happen? D. What happened? E. That's right. F. I will help you with your lessons. 3. know _____ 4. our______ 5. meet ______ G. You're welcome.Ⅳ. 翻译(看看这些外国的谚语如何用汉语来表达) 1. Love me, love my dog.2. Teach (教) a duck to swim.3. East or West, home is the best.4. All roads lead to Rome(罗马).5. Great hopes make great man.答案: Ⅰ. 1. bye/by 2. sun 3. no 4. hour 5. meat Ⅱ. 1. to 2. at 3. by 4. with 5. of/ for Ⅲ. 略Lesson 30 习题精选Ⅰ. 看看每组词中哪一个画线部分的发音与所给词相同。 ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. they ) 2. parent ) 3. asked ) 4. mouth ) 5. but A. mouth A. help A. wanted A. colour A. sure B. thank B. bed B. helped B. bought B. lunch C. month C. fell C. happened C. ground C. picture D. mother D. hundred D. loved D. you D. turnⅡ. 下列选项中哪一项与画线部分的意思相近? ( ) 1. My home is not far from the park. A. not long ago (B. away fromC. nearD. near from) 2. Let's have a break. B. have a rest C. have a look D. break downA. have supper ( ) 3. -Thank you.- You're welcome. A. You're right. C. That's all right. ( ) 4. The apple is too small. B. not C. very D. to B. That's right. D. Bye.A. also () 5. The flowers are wonderful. B. nice C. well D. cleverA. good Ⅲ. 单项选择。 ( A. Am ( A. on ( A. in () 1. The teacher asked,& _____everyone here?& B. Are C. Is D. Do) 2. There is a bridge ______the river. B. over ) 3. There is a bird ______the tree. B. on C. at D. of C. at D. in) 4. This is your shirt. Please put_______. B. in C. on D. it onA. on it ( A. buy) 5. He ______a book last week. B. buies C. buys D. boughtⅣ. 你收到过哪些礼物?把你最喜欢的礼物用英文描述出来,写一篇以 My favorite gift 为题的小短文读给同学和老师听。 答案: Ⅰ.1. D 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. B Ⅱ. 1. C 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. B Ⅲ. 1. C 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. DLesson 31 习题精选 Ⅰ. 根据画线部分看谁和谁发音相同。 son gift colour seat family nose 1. /i:/ ______ ______ 3. /ou/ ______ ______ 5. /^/ ______ ______ Ⅱ. 用适当的介词填空。 1. I found my friend _____the train station. 2. I slept _____the train. 3. Please send the money_____him. 4. This letter is_____my mother. 5. Do you like a trip_____Beijing? Ⅲ. 作家园地。(请写一篇作文) 题目: Mother's Birthday 要求:1.写出妈妈的生日的日期。 2.写出你过生日与妈妈过生日的对比。 答案: Ⅰ. 1. seat, meat 2. gift, family 3. nose, hotel 4. doctor, chopsticks 5. son, colour Ⅱ. 1. at 2. on 3. to 4. for/from 5. to Ⅲ. 略 doctor hotel chopsticks meat2./i/______ _______ 4./a/______ _______Lesson 32 习题精选Ⅰ. 按要求改写句子。 1. You had a good trip last Sunday. (变成一般疑问句) _______________________________________________________ 2. He hurts his hand. (变成一般过去时) _______________________________________________________ 3. I am playing football. (变成过去进行时) _______________________________________________________ 4. The old man fell at the station. (变成一般现在时) _______________________________________________________ 5. He went to Beijing by train. (就画线部分提问) _______________________________________________________ Ⅱ. 完型填空 My name is Li Ming. I live___1___Shijiazhuang. In summer, I like, sitting___2____the window. I can look___3___a big tree. There are three birds ___4___the tree (a mother bird and her two babies). But one day, I suddenly found a snake___5____up the tree. It climbed towards the nest (鸟巢). The mother bird chirped (叫) loudly. She flew around the snake. Just at that time, hundreds __6___birds flew here, They began to peck (啄) the snake. The snake ___7___off the tree and ran away ( 逃跑). ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. of ) 2. A. on ) 3. A. in ) 4. A. at ) 5. A. running ) 6. A. and ) 7. A. jumped B. on B. to B. at B. on B. look B. of B. ran C. in C. over C. like C. in C. call C. / C. goes D. with D. near D. to D. up D. climbing D. about D. fell答案: Ⅰ. 1. Did you have a good trip last Sunday? 2. He hurt his hand. 3. I was playing football. 4. The old man falls at the station. 5. How did he go to Beijing? Ⅱ. 1. C 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. B 7. DLesson 33 习题精选一、根据提示选择正确答案。 ( )1.当需要别人的帮助时应该说 B. I want your help. D. Thank you for your help.A. I need your help.C. Can you help me, please? ()2.当你拒绝对方的帮助时,你应该说 B. Don't help me. C. No, thanks. D. Thank you.A. I can do it myself. ()3.当递给别人某物时,你应该说 A. Here it is. C. Here you are. (B. Here he is. D. Here they are.)4.当别人对你致谢时,你应该说A. Don't thank me. 5. B. You're welcome. C. No, thanks. ( D. That's right.)5.当询问别人得到回答后,你应该说 B.I know it now. D. Thank you.A. No, thanks. C. Are you sure? 二、阅读理解。One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked,“I hear you're very clever and nothing is difficult to you. Can you tell me why you are so clever?” Sam answered with a smile, “Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish.” The rich man became very angry. Sam said, “Please don't be angry. If you don't believe me,now let me ask you a question. If you put together one group of sheep,how many groups of sheep do you have?” “Why! That's an easy question. One and one is two, anybody knows that. I have two groups of sheep.” Sam laughed and said, “you are wrong. When two groups of sheep is put together, there is still one group. That's the easiest question in the world.” ( ) 1. One day met Sam. B. a poor man C. an old man .A. a rich man () 2.The rich man became angry becauseA. Sam was foolish C. Sam was Clever (B. Sam Said he was foolish D. Sam wasn’t Clever questions) 3. Sam asked the rich man B. a difficultA. an easyC. an interesting D. a good ( ) 4.Two groups of sheep put together is B. two groups D. many sheep than the rich man.A. one group C. many groups ( ) 5. Sam is A. more foolish B. richer C. more clever D. more rich 答案: 一 、1. C 2. C 3. C 4. B 5. D 二、1.A 2. B 3. A 4. A 5. CLesson 34 习题精选一、根据中文提示完成下列句子。 1. 她有一瓶牛奶。 She has 2. 到吃午饭的时间了。 It's time . .3. 你渴了吗?我这儿有一杯茶。 Are you ? I have .4. 我很饿,但是我不渴。 I'm very , but I am not .5. 你最喜欢的食物是什么? your food?二、补全对话。 Tom: Hello, Kate, do you Kate: Let me a . It's a . I'm . a watch? to six. hungry. you? the time?Tom: oh, it's time for Kate: I'm very hungry,三、读下面的简历并回答问题。 ①Hi! My name is Jenny. I am nearly l3 years old and I am in Grade l, NO. 3 Middle School. I have a sister called Sooner and a cat called Campuses。Sooner is 10. I enjoying reading, swimming and playing tennis. I also like blowing the flute(吹笛子)and playing the piano. ②Hi! My name is Sue and I am l4 years old. I am in Grade 2 at No. 14 Middle School and I have a sister who is 8 years old. My hobbies are reading,running. I like running in races. ③Hi! My name is Ann and I am l5 years old. I am in Grade 3 at No. 110 Middle School. I am the only girl out of four children in my family. I have three younger brothers―their names are Peter, Michael and James. ④Hi! My name is Manthers and I am l6 years old. I have a brother, Bob, who is14. My hobbies are riding a bike and playing computer games. I have two dogs named Choky and Nutty. 1. Who like playing the piano?2. Who likes running in races?3. What are Choky and Nutty? 4. Who has sisters?5. Who is the only girl of them?答案: 一、 1. a bottle of milk 2. for lunch 3. thirsty a cup of tea 4. hungry thirsty 5. What, favorite 二、 1. have 2. what’s have look quarter supper very What about too 三、 1. Jenny likes playing the piano. 2. Sue likes running in races. 3. They are two dogs. 4. Jenny and Sue both have sisters 5. Sue is the only girl of them.Lesson 35 习题精选一、选择填空。 1. What time do you have lunch? At twelve. A. aboutB. theC./D. near2. Morning, Mr. Wu! A. How much 3. Mother usually A. leave B. leaves B. Whatdo you usually go to work. C. How D. Whenhome at seven in the morning. C. to leaves . B. do the reading D. do some writing D. leaving4. Sometimes I like A. to do readingC. to do some writing 5. My father often A. on foot B. walk footin the morning. C. walks D. foot6. He has break A. /inSunday morning. C. my at D. his on class.B. the on7. It's eight o'clock now. It's time A. to B. for C. / Jun D. at8. What time A. does playgames? D. do playingD. is playing C. do play二、同义句转换。 1. My father has lunch in the middle of the day. My father has lunch 2. Mr. Green goes to work by train. Mr. Green train to . .3. Then he goes home for dinner. Then he goes home 4. It's time to go to school It's time . dinner.5. It's time to have breakfast. It's time.6. He goes to bed later. He doesn't to bed .7. He usually comes to work on foot. He usuallyto work.8. It's Tuesday today. is Tuesday. 9. The factory is near here. The factory isn't here.10. She goes to Beijing for holidays every year. She goes to Beijing holidays every year.三、用下列单词的适当形式填空。 child, do, in, at, but, shop, past, half, quarter, drink, read, go 1. It's half on foot. seven, the go to school by bike every day, today they to school2. It's nine o'clock, Mrs. Zhang usually stays at home in the morning, but today she's going . 3. It's four o'clock,Mrs. Zhang usually 4. It’s a But he 答案: 一、1. C 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. A 二、1. at noon 2. take a, work 3. to have 4. for school 5. for breakfast 6. go, earlier 7.walks 8.Today 9. far from 10. to go on 三、1. past children but don’t going 2. shopping 3. drinks 4. quarter reads at doesn’t tea in living room in the afternoon. night.to nine, Mrs. Zhang always his newspaper do that tonight. Now he’s reading an English story book.Lesson 36 习题精选一、选择下列句子的对话顺序,使其组成一段符合逻辑的对话。 1. ①My name is Jim Green.②Good morning!③Good morning!④I'm Han Mei-mei. What's your name? A. ①③④② B. ④①②③ C. ③②④① D.③④②①2. ①I'm fine, too.②Hi, Ann! How are you? ③Hello. Kate! ④I'm fine,thank you, and you? A.③①④① B. ②③①④ C. ④①③② D.②④①③3. ①Good morning!②Jim green.③Thank you, Miss Gao Hui.④Good morning! I'm Gao Hui. What's your name, please? ⑤Jim, please sit down. A.④①③②⑤ B.①④③②⑤ C.①④⑤③② D.①④②⑤③ 4.①Fine, thank you, How are you? ②I'm fine.③ How are you? A.③①② B.①②③ C.③②① D.②①③5.①Nice to meet you! ②Hello! ③Hello! ④Nice to meet you, too! A.②③④① B.①④②③ C.②③①④ D.②①③④6.①Nice to meet you! ② Hi! My name is Ma Yan. What's your name? ③Nice to meet you, too! ④ My name is Li Lei. A.④①②③ B.①④③② C.②④①③ D.③①②④二、用下面方框中的句子完成下列各题。 A. How do you like China? B. I'm from Australia. C. What do you like about China? D. What does your brother do? E. Where do you study? A: Good morning, Tom. B: Good morning, Lucy. A: Where are you from? B: A: What do you do? B: I'm a student. A: B: I study in NO.8 Middle School. A: B: He is a student, too. A: B: We like China very much. A: B: We like the Chinese people and food. 三、完形填空。 A Paul is 1 good friend, he is 2 American。He 3 in Beijing now, he teaches English 4a Middle School.He speaks English very 5 and he can also 6 a little Chinese. He is very kind 7 his students. His students love 8 very much. He often helps them 9 Their English and they also tell him 10 to speak Chinese correctly. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1.A.my ) 2.A.a ) 3.A.1ive ) 4.A.for ) 5. A. good ) 6. A. speak ) 7. A. of ) 8. A. he ) 9. A. with ) 10. A. how B. me B. an B. like B. with C.I C. the C.is C.to D. us D./ D. in D. in C. much C. does C. to C. his C. on C. why D. more D. do D. with D. her D. about D. which B We 1 three new students in our class. 2 names are Jim, Lucy and Lily.B. well B. speaks B. for B. him B. for B. whatJim's 3 England. He speaks English. Lucy and Lily are twins. They come from 4 They 5 English, too. We are in 6 same class. We like our school. We go to school five days a week. We stay at home 7 Saturdays and Sundays. They teach us 8 and we teach 9 Chinese. We are very10 to each other. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. are ) 2. A. Their ) 3. A. come ) 4. A. American ) 5. A. speaks ) 6. A. a ) 7. A. in ) 8. A. Chinese ) 9. A. they ) 10. A. friendly B. have B. They B. from B. China B. say B. the B. at B. Japanese B. theirs B. friend C. don't have C. Theirs C. of C. America C. says C. an C. on C. English C. their C. friendes D. they D. They're D. for D. English D. speak D. x D. from D. French D. them D. friends答案: 一、1. C 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. C 6. C 二、BEDAC 三、 A:1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. B 6. A 7. C 8. 9.A 10. A B:1.B 2..A 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. B 7. D 8. C 9. D 10. ALesson 37 习题精选一、 单项选择。 1. --Let's go to the supermarket. -A. OK, let's go. B. No I can't. C. lets. D. Yes, let us.2. --May I borrow your dictionary? -A. Yes, please. B. I don't have one. C. No, thanks. D. No, you can't.3. -May I speak to uncle John, please? A. Yes, you can. B. Speaking. C. No, you can't. D. No, he is in.4. --Could you come here, please? A. Certainly. B. Yes, I loved. a friend. C. with D. for C. No, I couldn't. D. Yes, I couldn't.5. Mr. Green is talking A. about 6. A. How 7. Let A. is 8. A. Please 9. Don't look out A. from B. of B. of would you like? B. What go to school. B. areC. WhereD. How oldC. ourD. ustalk. I'm listening to the teacher: B. Not C. Don't the window in class. C. to D. at D. You二、用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. The teacher is 2. Don't close the door. (count) the books now. (open) the door, please. 3. The boy isn't standing in a boat. He is 4. The students are not talking, they 5. Edith 6. John often 7. Mike(sit) in a boat. (write).(have) many things to do after class. (help) his friends with their English. (go) to the park with his parents and sister on Saturday.8. --Are you listening to me, Joy? --Sorry, I . (think) (get) down.9. Lin Tao is in the tree. He can't 10. My mother(make) cakes every Friday. It is Friday today.三、交际填空,选句子完成 交际对话。 A. may I borrow your dictionary? C. But it's an English dictionary. E. But please give it back tomorrow. G. You can give it back next Monday. I. All right. Li Lei: Hey, Jim! 1 ? B. I think she has one. D. May I borrow it, please? F. It's Saturday tomorrow. H. Do you have a dictionary? J. Do you have a dictionary?Jim: Sorry, I don't have one. Please ask Ann. 2 Li Lei: OK. Thanks. Li Lei: Hi, Ann. 3 ?Ann: Sorry, I don't have one. Please ask the twins. I think they have Li Lei: 4 . Thank you. 5 ?Li Lei: Lily, Lucy, and Lily: Yes, I do. 6Lucy: I have an English-Chinese dictionary. Li Lei: That's good. Lucy: Yes, 8 9 10 7 ?Li Lei: Tomorrow? Lucy: Oh, sorry!四、书面表达请用 5―8 句话介绍你一周所做的事情。 答案: 一、1. A 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. B 7. D 8. C 9. B 二、1.counting 2. Open 3. sitting 4. are writing 5. has 6. helps 7. goes 8. am thinking 9. get 10. makes 三、1. H 2. B 3. J 4. I 5.A 6. C 7.D 8. E 9. F 10. GLesson 38 习题精选一、写出下列名词的复数形式。 1. school bus 5. woman 2. pencil-box 6. desk 3. dress 7. child 4. man 8. pen二、将下列句子译为汉语。 1. Time to go to work.2. I would like rice for lunch.3. What's the temperature in our classroom?4. Don't read the newspaper. Time for supper.5. Don't speak Chinese, please speak English.6. The temperature is over forty degrees today.三、读短文找出 Yangtang 的五位好朋友的所在地。 Yangyang, has five good friends. They are not from the same place. Dived lives in the north. His home is in Lnark, near Glasgow. Alia also lives in the north. He is in Edinburgh. Mona is Alia's sister. She studies in London. Anne lives in the west. Her hometown is near Cardiff, it's Newport. Pat is Anne's good friend. Her hometown is also Newport. But she studies in Birmingham now. 四、完型填空。 Zheng Tao is five years 1 . He is a lovely boy. He plays small park each day. The park is near his building. His mother buys new clothes for 3 feels very happy. 2 other children in the. The clothes are expensive and nice. ZhengTao &Mum, can I go out and play with my friends? I want them to &asks Zheng Tao. &Yes, please keep your clothes 54my new clothes,&says the mother. She's going to do some cooking.&We'll 6 supper after your comes back. &7about six his father comes back from work. Zheng Tao goes home for supper. &Why do you have so much earth on your clothes?, 8 his mother. &You shouldn't 9 the nice clothes dirty. & says the mother. &I'm sorry, Mum. &says Zheng Tao, &I have fall.& ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. young ) 2. A. with ) 3. A. he ) 4. A. meet ) 5. A. clean ) 6. A. keep ) 7. A. With ) 8. A. tell ) 9. A. make ) 10. A. much B. old B. to B. his B. looks B. nice B. get B. About B. asks B. let B. no C. short C. for C. himself C. see C. blue C, have C. Of C. see C. take C. many D. tall D. about D. him D. watch D. big D. has D. At D. say D. get 10 time to take off my clothes when I答案: 一、1. school buses 2. pencil-boxes 3. dresses 4. men 5. women 6. desks 7. children 8. pen 二、1.上班的时间到了 2. 午饭我想吃米饭 3. 我们教室的温度是多少? 4. 不要看报纸了,该吃晚饭了。 5. 别说汉语,请说英语。 6. 今天的温度超过了 40℃ 三、Dived lives in Edinburgh, Mona does too. Alia lives in Newport. Pat lives in Newport, too. 四、1.B 2. A 3. D 4. F 5. G 6. A 7. H 8. I 9. A 10. B Lesson 39 习题精选一、按要求写出下面各词 。 1. your(名词性物主代词) 4. can not(缩写) es ) 7. make(现在分词) 10. ask(过去式) 二、根据 A 拦中的对话在 B 拦中选出相应的答案。 1. What's the weather like? 2. Have an apple, please. 3. Would you like to go with me? 4. Where are they from? 5. Do you always get up at six? 6. Are you guessing English? 7. What's for supper? 8. Are you ready? 9. What's the temperature outside? 10. What time is it? 三、完型填空 A: Hi! Do you want to B: Certainly. A: What time do you get up B: No, that's too 4 3 weekdays?At seven? 1 Engish 2 me? A. Yes, we are. B. It's seven. C. It's fine. D. Yes. I'd love to. E. Thanks a lot. F. They are from American. G. Yes, I do. H. Fish and chicken. I. I'm coming. J. It's twenty degrees. 8. Mr. (对应词) 9. come(反义词) 2. fish(复数) 5. white(反义词) 3. never(反义词) 6. brush(加 s 或. I get up at six o'clock. is near the school. 6 bike. class. do you have lunch?A: Oh! But I get up at seven. My 5 B: At home. I come to school and7 home 8 9A: Oh! Look! Miss Gao is coming. It's time B: We 10 go to the classroom now. ( ( ( ) 1. A. say ) 2. A. and ) 3. A. on B. talk B. about B. atC. speak C. with C. ofD. read D. for D. in ( ( ( ( ( ( () 4. A. great ) 5. A. farm ) 6. A. How ) 7. A. come to ) 8. A. by ) 9. A. to ) 10. A. wantB. late B. school B. What time B. come B. by a B. to beginning B. canC. early C. shop C. Where C. go to C. on C. for begin C. must D. forD. wrong D. home D. What D. go D. in aD. please四、根据下面所给的提示写一篇日记。 6:00 get up 7:00 breakfast 7:30 leave home 12:00 lunch 3:30 classes are over 4:00 get home and play 6:00 supper 7:00 do homework 9:30 go to bed (要求用以下词语: always, usually, sometime, never. ) 答案: 一、1. yours 2. fishes 3. often 4. can’t 5. black 6. brushes 7. making 8. Mrs. 9. go 10. asked 二、1. C 2. E 3. D 4. F 5. G 6. A 7. H 8. I 9. J 10. B 三、1. C 2. C 3. A 4. B 5.D 6. C 7.D 8. A 9. D 10. C 四、略Lesson 41 习题精选一、据句意及单词首字母写出所缺单词 1. Our English teacher t 2. It very c m . 3. Everything is r 4. I like to s 二、单项选择 1. Don't worry(别着急). I will remember A. doing B. to do C. do it for you. D. done . Let's begin. on the ice, but she likes to s on the s . us well. on you s andoutside. You have to (不得不)p2. --Are you free this afternoon? --No, I'd like to teach the children A. playing B. what to play C. play the piano(钢琴) D. how to play3. -- I'm sorry I forgetmy homework to school this morning. --It doesn't matter. A. to take 4. Please A. put on B. taking C. to bring D. bringingyour coat. It's warm in the room. B. pick up C. take off D. take out三、用所给词的正确形式填空 1. My father 2. What time 3. Han Mei likes 4. A man has two 答案: 一、1. teaches 2. cold, put, scarf, mitts 3. ready 4. skate, ski, snow 二、1.B 2. D 3. C 4. C 三、1. teaches, doesn’t teach 2. does, go 3. running 4. feet (teach) English. But he your mother (run) in winter? (foot) (not teach) now. (go) to bed every day?Lesson 42 习题精选一、据句子意思及汉语,写出空缺单词的正确形式 1. In winter, children like making 2. I meet an old friend of 3. Meimei's family lives on the 4. We have a lot of 5. What 二、单项选择 1. She has 3 pens. One is new. A. the other B. the others are old. C. other two D. others subjects. D. the other pair? (我的). (第九)floor(层) (雪人) and (扔) snowballs.(趣事)in winter.(别的)do you want to say at the meeting?2. I study Chinese, English, maths and some A. one B. another C. other3. These shoes are too small for me. Would you please show me A. one B. another C. other a big cake. C. him D. hers D. the other4. Tom's mother is making A. his B. their 三、补全对话 A: 1 2B. It's me,A. Oh! I come in, please. B. B: Thanks. How are you? A: Fine, thank you. And you? B: I'm fine, too. A: 4 3 This is my friend, Li Ping.Where are you from?B. I'm from Canada. Tom is from Australia. A. Welcome to my home B. Thanks. A. Nice to meet you too. B. What is it? C. Who is it? D. Have a seat, and have some tea E. I have two friends. F. Meet my friends, Sam and Tom. G. Jack and two of my friends. 答案: 一、1. snowman, throwing 2. mine 3. ninth 4. fun 5. else 二、1. B 2. C 3. B 4. C 三、C G F A D 5Lesson 43 习题精选一、英汉互译 1. a western holiday 3. Merry Christmas 5. a man in red 7. 要求某人到某地 9. 一个快乐的人 2. Santa Claus 4. at Christmas 6. 在假期 8. 给某人礼物 10.圣诞树 二、单项选择 1. She didn't go to school yesterday(昨天) A. because 2. A. As B. so C. and she was ill. D. butyou are iii, You'd better have a rest. B. Because C. But D. For3. The street was wet, A. because B. forit rained last night. C. and D. as4. I'm thirsty (渴的), please A. take B. carryme a bottle of water. C. pull D. bring5. The story happened(发生) A. at 答案: B. inthe evening of November 1,1998. C. on D. to一、 1. 一个西方的假日 2. 圣诞老人 3. 圣诞快乐 4. 在圣诞节期间 5. 穿红色的男 人 6. on holidays/on a holiday 7. invite sb. to…8. give sb. gifs/give gifts to sb. 9. a merry man 10. Christmas tree 二、1.A 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. CLesson 44 习题精选一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Last Sunday Mum let me 2. I hope(希望)he 3. There 4. Christmas Day 5. The man is 二、单项选择 1. In the tree A. have 2. There A. will have C. will to have 3. --What does he do? -many birds. B. has C. there are D. there is (do) some homework at home. (be)here in one or two days. (be) a sports meeting in our school next mouth. (come) very soon. ( 不久) a book. He is a (write).a meeting next week. B. is going to have D. is going to be . A. He does his homework C. He is an English teacher 4. My brother A. play 5. I often watch TV A. in 三、句型转换 B. onB. He works hard D. He teaches wellfootball in the afternoon. B. is play C. playing D. playsSaturdays and Sundays. C. at D. by1. Jim likes making things. (就划线部分提问 ) you ?2. The Children play games at 4:30 every day. the Children play 答案: 一、1. do 2. will be 3. is going to be / will be 4. is coming 5. writing, writer 二、1.C 2. D 3. C 4. D 5. B 三、1. What does, doing 2. What time do, play games every day?Lesson 45 习题精选一、英汉互译 1. 圣诞礼物 3.把东西给某人 5. 一件新运动服 7. That's funny. 9. What would you like? 二、单项选择 1. Do you have A. any, any 2. I want A. borrow, from C. to borrow, from 3. is the day before Saturday. CDS? -Yes. I have B. some, any an English book C. any, some Ann. B. to borrow, to D. borrowing, to . D. some, some 2.为某人买东西 4.专门的东西 6. That's great. 8. Come on! A. SundayB. FridayC. Monday .D. Tuesday4. --May I borrow your pen?-A. That's OK C. Sorry, I can't 5. We can watch TV A. in B. on C. atB. Yes, Here you are D. No, you can't Saturday evening. D. to三、句型转换 1. We have a Beijing jeep. (就画线部分提问) you ?2. We have some English teachers. (改为否定句) We have English teachers.3. We go to school on Monday. (用 now 改为正在进行时) We 答案: 一、1. Christmas gifts 2. buy sth. for sb./buy sb. sth. 3. give sb.to sth. 4. something special 5. a new sweater 6. 那棒极了。7. 那太有意思了。8. 赶紧个跟上 9. 你想要什么? 二、1.C 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. B 三、What, do have 2. don’t, any 3. are going to school now.Lesson 46 习题精选一、找出能替换画线部分的选项 1. Come on! You may be late! I think. A. Hurry up B. Get ready C. Look around D. Never mind2. Herry said he knew little about it. A. knew nothing C. knew everything B. knew something D. knew almost(几乎)nothing3. Stop talking. The teacher is coming. A. Be quiet C. Please talk B. Go on talking D. Let's talk4. Please take your time. There's much time left. A. don't hurry B. hurry up C. worry D. don't worry 二、单项选择 1. beds are big and new. B. Lucy's and Lily D. Lucy's and Lily's a purple skirt is Jim's sister. B. puts on C. in D. is in ' D. gaveA. Lucy and Lily C. Lucy and Lily's 2. The girl A. put on 3. Thank you for A. to give B. giveme so much help. C. giving friends. C. little4. I'm new here, so I have A. few 5. Is there A. anything C. anything wrong 三、用适当的代词填空 1. Don't put your clothes here, put 2. This isn't my skirt, 3. I can't carry the desk. 4. “Give B. a fewD. a littlewith your bike, Tom? B. something D. something wrongaway, please.is orange. is too heavy.some bananas.” Which ones are theirs? see. Oh, yes.”5. “Is this your sock?” “Let 答案: 一、 1. A 2. D 3. A 4. A 二、1.D 2. D 3. C 4.A 5. C 三、them 2. Mine 3. It 4. them 5. meLesson 47 习题精选一、英汉互译 1. in the rain 3. in the sea 5. blow… off 2. in the wind 4. a hot, sunny day 6. 我最喜欢的季节 7. 骑自行车 二、单项选择 1. We helped Mr. Smith A. to B. with8. 放风筝the Christmas tree. C. for him. C. for . D. at D. on2. Please bring some water A. to 3. Everyone A. look, sing 4. Who want A. skate 5. He gave them A. something new C. anything new 三、句型转换 B. onour of the window and B. look, ?Please stand up. B. skates C. skating last night. (昨晚)D. to skateB. new something D. new anything1. He is ready for the Christmas. (改为同义句) He the Christmas.2 He didn't come here because he was iii (就画线部分提问) he here?3. Jenny eats jam every morning. (用 tomorrow morning 替换 every morning) Jenny 答案: 一、1. 在雨中 2. 在风中 3. 在海里 4. 一个炎热,晴朗的天 5. 把……吹掉 6. my favorite season 7. ride one’s bike 8. fly one’s kite9. new weaves 二、1. B 2. C 3. C 4. D 5. A 三、1. is getting ready for 2. Why didn’t, come 3. is going to eat jam tomorrow morning.Lesson 49 习题精选一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Where’s the (体育用品商店)? (美元) (一些)homework to do.2. These clothes are fifty 3. Lynn doesn’t have 4. She wants to buy a pair of 5. He is 二、单项选择 1. A. What(跑鞋).(学着打篮球)now.is this pair? Eighty dollars. B. How many C. How much ping-pong? C. playing learn C. to, to the bag. C. for Chinese? C. but D. so D. on D. plays speak English? D./,/ D. How2. Can you teach me A. to play ? B. play3. Would you like A. to,/ B./,to4. That's thirty yuan A. to B. at5. Which do you like, English A. and 三、句型转换 B. or1. Li Ming needs a T-shirt. (改为否定句) Li Ming a T-shirt.2. Would you like to come? ( 改为同意句) you ?3. He has some new books. (改为否定句) He new books.4. I like the red dress. (用 the green dress 改为选择疑问句 ? 5. He wants this one. ( 改为复数句) . 四、翻译下列句子 1. 你想学打篮球吗?是的。 you Yes, 2. 你能教我打篮球吗? you me basketball? . basketball. 3. 李明需要短裤和乒乓球。 Li Ming 4. 这些鞋三十美元。 thirty 5. 我认为不这样。 I 答案: 一、1. sports store 2. dollars 3. any 4. runners 5. learning to play basketball 二、1.C 2. A .3. C 4. C 5. B 三、1. doesn’t need 2. Do, want to come 3. doesn’t have any 4. Do you like the green dress or the red dress? 5. They want these ones. 四、1. Do, want to learn to play, I do 2. Can teach to play 3. needs shorts, balls 4. That’s, dollars, for 5. don’t so think . the runners. and ping-pongLesson 50 习题精选一、翻译下列短语 1. 看我的! 2. 接住篮球 3. 准备好做…… 4. 用球拍打球 5. 投球 6. 我最喜欢的运动 7. 一个容易的问题 8. 我能够很容易地扔 9. 太难了 10. 可怜的丹尼 二、连词成句 1. Can, you, the, ball, hit, with, paddle, this?2. ready, you, to, basketball, learn, are, Li Ming? 3. favorite, sports, what, your, are?4. easily, he, do, homework, his, can?5. the, is, box, light, heavy or?三、单项选择 1. You hit the ball A. with, for 2. Are you ready A. learning 3. Who is A. good this paddle B. with, to ping-pong? B. to learn in your class? B. better C. the best D. well C. learned D, learn me. C. at, on D. in, at4. Danny can play basketball with a ping-pong ball A. easy B. easily C. easier outside. D. easiest5. Don't go outside. It's snowing A. heavy B. Heavily C. lightly D. light 答案: 一、 1. There! 2. catch the basketball 3. be ready to do 4. hit the ball with the paddle 5. throw the ball 6. my favorite sport 7. an easy question 8. I can throw it easily 9. too hard 10. poor Danny 二、 1. Can you hit the ball with this paddle? 2. Are you ready to learn basketball? 3. What are your favorite sports? 4. Can he do his homework easily? 5. Is the box heavy or light? 三、 1. B 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. BLesson 51 习题精选一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. What 2. They help 3. He 4. Did you 5. He 6. My mother 7. How many 8. Where did you 9. He writes 10. I want to learn (发生) now? (互相) in their class. (认为) the ball was too heavy. (过的愉快)today. (教)us (扔、投)the ball at the net yesterday. (买) a blouse for me last Saturday. (队员)are there in one team. (去) ? (用) a pencil. (用)a car.二、写出下列动词的过去式 1. eat 4. teach 7. play 10. go 三、补全对话 Mum: Where 1 you 2 yesterday, Jim? 2. buy 5. do 8. throw 11. see 3. think 6. catch 9. hurt 12. hitJim: I 3 to the store in the morning. I 4 a pair of shoes and a T-shirt. In the afternoon, I 5 to the gym and 6 ping-pong with Jenny. I 7 Jenny to hit the ball. Mum: 8 you have fun together ?Jim: No, we didn’t. Much: Why? Jim: 9 Jenny hurt her hand. 10 to hear that. Is it serious(严重)?Mum: Oh! I’m Jim: A little. 1. 6. 答案: 一、 2. 7.3. 8.4. 9.5. 10.1. is happening 2. each other 3. thought 4. have fun 5. taught, to throw 6. bought 7. players 8. go 9. with 10. to drive 二、 1. ate 2. bought 3. thought 4. taught 5. did 6. caught 7. played 8. threw 9. hurt 10. went 11. saw 12. hit 三、 1. did 2. go 3. went 4. bought 5. went 6. played 7. taught 8. Did 9. Because 10. sorryLesson 52 习题精选单项选择 1. There are a lot of students. Some are playing football, some are reading, are cleaning the classroom. A. the other 2. We yell A. on 3. Did you A. watch 4.--Our team won. -A. Sorry. C. Come on! 5. We have fun A. run B. runs B. That's great! D. I'm not sure. in the morning. C. running D. ran B. others Bob's team. B. in the basketball game? B. see C. look D. look at C. at D. for C. other D. another 二、阅读短文并回答问题 The U.S. is one of the English-speaking countries in the world. In the U. S., people speak English. People in the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand also speak English. But American English is different from the English in the UK, or in Australia, for example, to say& 去看电影,&, people in the U. S. say &to go to the movie theater&, while people in the UK say, &to go to the cinema.& To say &裤子&, people in the U.S. use pants .While people in the UK say &trousers.& American people say &sure& while people in the UK say &of course&. 1. What are the English-speaking countries?2. What language do the people in New Zealand speak?3. To say&去看电影& ,what do the people in the UK, say?4. To say&裤子& ,what do the people in the US say?5. When an American boy meets a boy from the UK, do they understand each other?答案: 一、1.B 2. D 3. A 4.B 5. C 二、 1. The US, the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand are all English-speaking countries. 2. The people in New Zealand speak English. 3. They say &go to the cinema&. 4. The people in the US say &pants&. 5. Yes, they do.Lesson 53 习题精选一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. She has a 2. I eat onions (健康)daughter. (两次)a week. (牙齿).3. How many times do you brush your 4. __ (多久一次) do you play basketball? 5. Look! He 二、单项选择 1. --A. How far 2. They are not good A. to 3. Let's A, make(洗)his hands.do you eat donuts? Once a day. B. How often your study. B. at a chart B. makes C. maked D. to make C. for D. about C. How long D. How soon4. supper, he washes his hands. A. After B. Before C. At D. In5. You need __ more vegetables every day. A. to eat 三、句型转换 1. She is often late for school? (就画线部分提问) B. eat C. eating D. eats2. He washes his hands before meals.(就画线部分提问)3. You should eat vegetables for a healthy body. (就画线部分提问)4. It is good for you. (用 bad 改写为选择疑问句)5. Li Ming has breakfast at 7: 00 in the morning. (就画线部分提问)答案: 一、 1. healthy 2. twice 3. teeth 4. How often 5. is washing 二、 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. A 三、 1. How often is she late for school? 2. What does he do before meals? 3. Why should you eat vegetables? 4. Is it good or bad for you? 5. What time does Li Ming have breakfast in the morning?Lesson 54 习题精选一、根据实际情况回答问题 1. How much exercise do you need?2. What's an hour?3. What do you need to do for strong bodies?4. What do you need for strong muscles?5. How often do you exercise?二、根据首字母填空 1. Exercise makes your body h 2. For strong m 3. Sixty m 4. I'm going to w 5. You should do more s 答案: 一、 1. I need.., minutes of exercise. 2. Sixty minutes makes an hour. 3. I need to eat foods that are good for me. 4. For strong muscles, I need to do exercise. and s ., you need exercise. make an hour. more sports on TV. for exercise. 5. Once a day. 二、 1. healthy, strong 2. muscles 3. minutes 4. watch 5. sportLesson 55 习题精选一、按要求写出下列各句 1. wash(第三人称单数) 3. strong(反义句) 5. caught(原形) 7. high(反义句) 9. family(复数) 二、根据要求句型转换 1. Before I go to school, I always make my lunch. (就画线部分提问) 2. hit(现在分词) 4. our(同音词) 6. plate(同义词) 8. run(名词) 10. I(名词性物主代词)2. Listen to him carefully. (改为否定句)3. We like China very much(就画线部分提问)4. She does her homework every day(改为一般疑问句)5. I clean my bedroom on Saturday. (用 now 改写句子)三、选择与画线部分相同或相近的选项 1. I have a few friends in China. A. little 2. It's raining hard. A. not easy B. difficult C. heavy D. heavily B. any C. some D. few3. We work from Monday to Friday. A. a week B. on weekdays C. at weekends D. five days4. I'd like to watch them. A. shallB. willC. wantD. like5. You have to clean your bedroom. A. may 答案: 一、 1.washes 2.hitting3.weak 4. hour 5. catch 6. dish 7. low 8. runner 9. families 10. mine 二、 1. When do you always make your ltmch? 2. Don't listen to him carefully 3. How do you like China? 4. Does she do her homework every day? 5. I'm cleaning my bedroom now. 三、 1. C 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D B. have C. has D. mustLesson 57 习题精选一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. I like 2. Li Ming 3. We arc (跳绳). (赏花) now. (已经)in the classroom. (疼).4. Danny thinks his arm 5. Can I 二、单项选择 1. A. Some time(邀请)her to my party.I play football with my friends. B. Sometime C. Sometimes D. Some times2. Jenny invites Danny A. go swimming C. to go to swim 3. Jenny swims A. in Danny B. on C. towards D. at B. go swimming D. to go swimming 4. Your sister A. need not C. needs not to 5. Do you enjoy A. skip 6. Your bag is A. much 三、句型转换any help. B. needs not D. doesn't need at school? B. skipping nice. B. very much C. very D. too much C. skips D. to skip1. She likes to look at the flowers(改为一般疑问句) she 2. Jump in! (改为否定句) jump in! 3. Jenny likes to swim.(用 skip 改为选择疑问句) to skip? 4. He feels scared(就画线部分提问) he feel? 5. Sometimes he plays soccer. (就画线部分提问) he 答案: 一、 1. skipping 2. is looking at the flowersi 3. already 4. hurts 5. invite 二、 1. C 2. D 3. C 4. D 5. B 6. C 三、 1. Does, like 2. Don't 3. Does, like, or 4. How does 5. How often does, play soccer? to look at the flowers? Less

我要回帖

更多关于 he is sad改为否定句 的文章

随机推荐