我这里少了附件数据相关的网络单据附件表 英语翻译一下,谢谢

已解决问题 &
英语高手帮我翻译下 谢谢 字句简单点
m:对不起.n:没事,你着急这是干什么?m:我在找德阳二中。n:我正好就读于德阳2中。m:太好了 请问怎么去呢?我去报名。n:往前走 然后向右转 往前走100米就到了,m:谢谢。我这就去。我是m。n:我是n。以后学校见。再见m:再见。
QQJE职业学校
更新时间: 17:56
m: I'm sorryn: Never mind. Why are you in such a hurry?m: I am looking for Deyang Second Middle School.n: I am a student of Deyang Second Middle School.m: That's great! How can I get there? I want to make an application.n: Go straight ahead, then turn right, walk straight for about 100 metres and you will see the school.m: Thank you. I'll be going there now. My name is m.n: I am n. See you later at the school. Goodbyem: Goodbye.&
英语高手来帮我一下,谢谢!!!
一、惟楚堂艺术培训中心 依托湖南大学、湖南师范大学、大众传媒、和湖南电视媒体的艺术教学资源,拥有丰富的业内资源,由高校资深专业教师、电视台国家一级播音员、主持人和播音主持/编导/表演专业的优秀本科毕业生联合打造2008年播音主持、编导、表演、等艺术专业课考前强化辅导 【1】播音与主持艺术 (针对中国传媒大学、中国传媒大学南广学院、中央戏剧学院、浙江传媒学院、湖南大学、南京艺术学院、上海戏剧学院、深圳大学、四川大学、四川师范大学、河南大学等全国招收本专业的艺术院校) 【2】影视表演类(针对北京电影学院、中央戏剧学院、上海戏剧学院、中国传媒大学、湖南大学、深圳大学、东华大学等全国招收本专业的艺术院校) 【3】广播电视编导类(针对北京大学、中国传媒大学、北京电影学院、北京师范大学、中央戏剧学院、湖
哪位高手帮我翻译一下
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 &去私& 全文翻译: 天不私覆.地不私载.日月不私照.四时不私行.天地.日月.四时施其德样而万物得以成长. 尧有十个儿子.不把君位传给他的儿子而传给舜,舜有九个儿子.不把王位传给他的儿子而传给禹,这是人公无私的了. 晋平公向祁黄羊问道:[南阳没有邑令.谁可以担任?祁黄羊回答说:[解狐可以."平公说:[解狐不是你的仇人吗?"祁黄羊回答说[你问谁可当那里的邑令.不是问谁是我的仇人."平公认[好."就任用解狐为南阳的邑令.国人称赞他做得对.过了一段时间.平公又向祁黄羊说:[国家没有尉.谁可以担任?"祁黄羊回答说:[午可以."平公说:[午不是你的儿子吗?"祁黄羊回答说:[你问谁可担任尉.不是问谁是我的儿子."平公说:[好."又任用祁午为尉.国人称赞他做得对.孔子
请高手帮我翻译一下“扬州市龙川技工学校”的英语
Longchuan Vestibule School of Yangzhou
急!跪求高手来看看我的英语阅读,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
在美国医疗保健方面的费用非常昂贵,导致这种现象发生的其中一个原因可能就是医生们花费在医学教育上的时间和金钱很多。看一次医生要花费15到50美金不等,而花这些钱对需要医疗保健的人来说是必须的,很多美国人都认为医生挣的太多,但是,大多数医生不同意这种观点。他们认为医学教育要花很长时间,医学教育的学费也非常贵。大多数医学院的学生都靠从银行贷款来交学费,而这些钱最后都必须归还银行,所以他们从病人那里索取很高的价格。美国医疗保健费用降低也是有可能的,因为高学费导致高费用,解决这个问题的一个办法即是建立免费的医学学校或者降低医学学费。----------------------------------------------- 纯手工翻译,最后一句话理解无能。什么事“to hare tree medic
求高手翻译英语
数据定义计算器。公式统计文件转换功能,测量参数设置键设置输出功能启用自动选择模式输入边沿法官遴选结果名单的DXF文件 数据定义 钙,公式 统计 文件转换 安装键入特征测量参数 设置输出特征 使汽车法官输入 边选择模式 列表选择 结果文件 DXF 领导 D.RO UC-E1 ZM-E1
谁帮我用英语翻译一下
My name is ....,nineteen years old. I come from Zhoukou City, Henan province, and i am studying in the Mechanic Technology College in Guangzhou 答案补充 其实都可以的,不过各个学院有其自己的特地翻译,所以这个得作为学生的你来决定了,其他都是可以的 答案补充 My major is Mechanical &Electrical Integration
英语翻译。帮一下忙谢谢~
The problem is that you didn't give me the right to love you.
请英文翻译高手帮我翻译几句话
UL is conducting spot check recently. If your shipment contains any data codes that are on the list of UL testing, please hold the shipment until the UL test result is released. I will inform the test results as soon as possible. See below data codes for UL testing:Thank you very much for your support.
请求帮我翻译一下
昌吉良,只有昌吉良将支付100万美元(百万美元)的经典“freelotto”游戏或其他现金,你会成为有权力的人。
m: I'm sorryn: Never mind. Why are you in such a hurry?...
一、惟楚堂艺术培训中心 依托湖南大学、湖南师范大学、大众传媒、和湖南电视媒体的艺术教学资源,拥有丰富的业内资源...
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 &去私& 全文翻译: 天不私覆.地不私载.日月不私照.四时不私行.天地....
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系& 百科 & &
  谁能帮我翻译一下英语好吗谢谢SixThe striving of countries in Central Europe to enter the European Union may offer an unprecedented chance to the continents Gypsies (or Roman) to be recognized as a nation, albeit one without a defined territory. And if they were to achieve that they might even seek some kind of formal place—at least a total population outnumbers that of many of the Unions present and future countries. Some experts put the figure at 4m-plus; some proponents of Gypsy rights go as high as 15m.Unlike Jews, Gypsies have had no known ancestral land to hark back to. Though their language is related to Hindi, their territorial origins are misty. Romanian peasants held them to be born on the moon. Other Europeans (wrongly) thought them migrant Egyptians, hence the derivative Gypsy. Most probably they were itinerant metal workers and entertainers who drifted west from India in the 7th century.However, since communism in Central Europe collapsed a decade ago, the notion of Romanestan as a landless nation founded on Gypsy culture has gained ground. The International Romany Union, which says it stands for 10m Gypsies in more than 30 countries, is fostering the idea of “self-rallying”. It is trying to promote a standard and written form of the language; it waves a Gypsy flag (green with a wheel) when it lobbies in such places as the United Bations; and in July it held a congress in Prague, The Czech capital. Where President Vaclav Havel said that Gypsies in his own country and elsewhere should have a better deal.At the congress a Slovak-born lawyer, Emil Scuka, was elected president of the International Tomany Union. Later this month a group of elected Gypsy politicians, including members of parliament, mayors and local councilors from all over Europe (OSCE), to discuss how to persuade more Gypsies to get involved in politics.  参考答案六中欧国家争取进入欧洲联盟的努力可能提供一个前所未有的机会给欧洲大陆的吉卜赛人(或罗马人)被承认是一个民族,虽然没有明确的领土。如果他们实现了这一目标,他们甚至可能会寻求一些正式的地方——至少总人口数超过了现在和将来的欧盟的许多国家。一些专家的数据为4m,一些吉普赛人拥护者高达15m。(这句我不清楚m代表什么,不完全理解)不像犹太人,吉卜赛人没有已知的祖先的土地居住。虽然他们的语言与印地文有关联,其领土的起源却未知。罗马尼亚农民认为是在月球上出生的。其他欧洲人(错误地)认为他们是埃及移民,因此衍生了吉普赛人。他们最有可能是流动的金属工人或在7世纪从印度漂泊到西方的艺人。然而,共产主义在中欧失败的十年前,没有国土的Romanestan创立在吉普赛文化基础上,并有了一席之地。吉普赛国际联盟,代表分布在30多个国家的1000万吉普赛人,在培养“自我凝聚力”的概念。它试图提升语言的标准和书写格式,当在诸如United Bations这样的地方游说时它挥舞着吉普赛旗帜(绿色并伴有一个轮子),7月在布拉格——捷克的首都举行了国会,主席凡卡·哈维尔说,在他自己的国家和其他地方的吉普赛人应该有更好的待遇。在国会上,一个斯洛伐克出生的律师, 埃米尔·斯卡,被选举为吉普赛国际联盟的主席。 本月末一组当选的吉普赛政治家,包括议员、市长和来自全欧洲(OSCE)的地方委员,谈论了如何说服更多吉普赛人参与政治。6在进入欧盟的中欧的国家的努力可以给大陆的吉普赛人(或者罗马人)提供一个空前的机会 被作为一个国家认出,没有确定的领土的虽然一。 如果他们 取得是他们即使可能最小想办法某种正式的placet 总人口数量上大于的大多数协会现在和将来国家的那。 估计数字为的一些专家正4米; 吉普赛人权利的一些提议者愿意出15米与犹太人不同,吉普赛人没有知道的祖先的土地向后听。 虽然他们的语言与印第语有关,但是他们的领土起源有雾。 罗马尼亚农民认为他们在月亮上出生。 其他欧洲人(错误) 因此派生的吉普赛人,认为它们为移居者埃及语。 最有可能他们是巡回的金属工人和在7世纪从印度漂流西方的演员。不过,共产主义在中欧倒塌十年前,一没有土地国家在文化发展壮大的吉普赛人上建立当时的Romanestan的观念。 国际Romany协会,说它在超过30个国家代表10米吉普赛人, 正助长它试图促进一个标准的集合小精灵的想法并且写语言的形式; 它挥动一面吉普赛人旗(用一个车轮绿色) 什么时候它大堂在象联合的Bations这样的地方内; 并且在7月它在布拉格,捷克首都拿一次代表大会。 这里Vaclav Havel 总统说在他自己的国家并且在别处的吉普赛人应该有很多。在代表大会一位斯洛伐克出生的律师,埃米尔Scuka,被选举为国际Tomany协会的领导人。 这个月过后一群选举吉普赛人为政治家,从遍及欧洲(OSCE)包括国会议员,市长和本地参议员 ,讨论怎样说服更多的吉普赛人卷入政治。
 声明:以上内容由网友在线提供,不代表八九网的立场和观点。如有不适,请及时通知我们处理。您的所有决策或决定须由您自己独立作出,与八九网无关[V0]。附件对账单请查收,9月份对账单金额为RMB36246.08(含税),核对后请签回,谢谢! 的翻译是:Statement please find in the annex, September statement amounts to RMB36246.08 (including tax), after the check, please check back, thank you! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
附件对账单请查收,9月份对账单金额为RMB36246.08(含税),核对后请签回,谢谢!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please find accessories for the bill in September on the bill amount RMB36246.08 (tax included), please check back after the check, thank you!
Please find accessories for the bill in September on the bill amount RMB36246.08 (tax included), please check back after the check, thank you!
Statement please find in the annex, September statement amounts to RMB36246.08 (including tax), after the check, please check back, thank you!
Please find enclosed the debits annex, last September, the billing Amount RMB 246.08 (includes tax) for, please check back after checking, thank you!
The appendix please search and collect to the bill, in September to the bill amount is RMB36246.08 (including tax), after the checkup please sign, thanks!
相关内容&aBesides, he has grasped basic quality of a civil engineer. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a父亲经常在外工作,母亲生了病,李华不得不一边上学一边照顾多病的母亲 The father works frequently in outside, the mother fell ill, Li Hua can not but go to school while looks after the sickly mother & ado you like hot weather ? 您喜欢热天气? & ain others words there are three times as many girls as boy 在其他措辞那里是三次许多个女孩作为男孩 & a退相干影响纠缠动力学演化 Draws back the coherent influence entanglement dynamics evolution & aEnglish Translation: 为让贵公司了解我方目前可供出口的印花布品种的大致情况,随函寄上产品说明和剪样册。 English Translation: For lets your firm understand we may supply the export at present the printed cloth variety approximate situation, with the letter mails the product to explain and to cut the type book. & a请输AMINE Please lose AMINE & a这旁边就我一个人 Nearby this I & a真的啊? Really? & ai should work with my classmates
or sometimes i work alone 我应该工作与我的同学或我单独有时工作 & a为了快速检验洗衣机减速器疲劳强度 In order to quick test washer reduction gear fatigue strength & aconditioning of samples:the test specimens shall be stored for af 适应样品:测试标本为af将被存放 & a所以你可以说给我听 Therefore you may say listens to me & aMy aunt looks slim now She was fatter two years ago 我的伯母看起来她是更加肥胖的二年前的亭亭玉立的现在 & aEsacol Esacol & a热塑性弹性体亦称热塑性橡胶,是一种兼具橡胶和热塑性塑料特性之材料,热塑性弹性体具有多种可能的结构,最根本的一条是需要有至少两个互相分散的聚合物相,在正常使用温度下,一相为流体(使温度高于它的Tg—玻璃化温度),另一相为固体(使温度低于它的Tg或等于Tg),并且两相之间存在相互作用。 ?? thermosplastic ????? ?? thermosplastic ?? ????, ??? ???? ??? 1?? ??? ??? ????, thermosplastic ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??, ???? ??? 2?? ???? ?? ??, ??? ?? ?????, ??? ???? ?? ?? (??? TG ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??), ? ?? 1? ??? ?? (??? TG ??? ? ?? ?? TG? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??)??, 2?? ?? ?? ????? ????. & ahi dear...how are you doing 高亲爱…怎么是您做 & a喜欢在空闲时间去图书馆看书 Likes going to the library in the idle time to read & aWrite a report on the debate "Competition Is Beneficial or Destructive" within 180 words. 写一个报告在辩论“竞争是有利或破坏性的”在180个词之内。 & aWorldmark(SuZhou)Co.,Ltd Worldmark (SuZhou) Co.,有限公司 & a你刚才说的话很有道理 You said a moment ago the speech makes sense very much & aTry your best to do everything you can do. Try your best to do everything you can do. & a关于12月8日提议元旦聚会的事宜 About December 8 proposed the New Year's Day gets together matters concerned & awhats that mean? 什么是那个手段? & athey like the new house 他们喜欢新房 & aEveryone should be given a chance to make up for his mistake 应该给大家机会补偿他的差错 & a狗宝是逐渐形成的 The dog treasure is forms gradually & a各位老师,大家好! Fellow teachers, everybody good! & arather not 宁可没有 & aWill we look up in hope or down in despair. 意志我们查找在希望或下来在绝望。 & almfinethankyouyoureback lmfinethankyouyoureback & aThis music sounds very beautiful. 这音乐听起来非常美好。 & a整理得到各优化设计序列齿根受拉侧与受压侧的最大应变应力数据,见表4所示。 The reorganization obtains each optimized design sequence tooth root to pull the side and the bearing side biggest strain stress data, see Table 4 to show. & a他告诉了我他住在哪里 Did he tell me him to live in where & aA confirmation email was sent to you at your email address 确认电子邮件被送了到您在您的电子邮件 & a我今天演讲的题目是不寻常的一天 I lecture today the topic is unusual one day & a你的报告最后有几页 Your report finally has several pages & aherbs is also good for this. 草本为此也是好。 & akagney linn karter kagney linn karter & aNot long after that 不长期以后那 & a没有爱过的人不算完美 Has not loved the human does not calculate perfectly & a我平常最喜欢的运动是和朋友们一起打羽毛球 I usually most like the movement is and the friends plays the badminton together & aI walk slowly, but I never go backwards. 我走慢慢地,但我从未去落后。 & a开始
结束 Starts to finish & aJapanese people usually use landmarks in their directions, instead of street names. 日本人民在他们的方向通常使用地标,而不是街道名字。 & a在我遇到困难的时候,他总能给我一些宝贵的意见。 Meets in me is difficult, he always can give me some precious opinions. & aRefer to device documeneation to troubleshoot 参考设备documeneation解决困难 & a需要对话练习 Needs to converse the practice & a幸福的人总感受不到幸福 The happy person always cannot feel happiness & a谢谢你的评论 Thanks your commentary & aDon’t worry I'll help you with your homework 不要让我担心将帮助您与您的homwork & aDon’t worry I'll help you with your hoemwork 不要让我担心将帮助您与您的hoemwork & a我敷面膜呢 I spread the facial mask & afree space
before 自由空间以前 & a那些样板不是已经拿给你了么?你那边有订单下过来吗? These models were not already take for you? Your that side has under the order form to come? & a附件对账单请查收,9月份对账单金额为RMB36246.08(含税),核对后请签回,谢谢! The appendix please search and collect to the bill, in September to the bill amount is RMB36246.08 (including tax), after the checkup please sign, thanks! &谁能帮助我翻译一下这篇英语文章啊!急用!!-请帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文,谢谢 _星空五金网
你的位置:&&&文章正文……
请帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文,谢谢
谁能帮助我翻译一下这篇英语文章啊!急用!!
谁能帮助我翻译一下这篇英语文章啊!急用!!
希望强人能帮我翻译一下这是一个英语的题目,但是我看不懂. Projects are identified and a project number and have a start data. Each subject is coordinated by a lecturer and each lecturer can only co-ordinate one subject. For each entity identify the key field and attributes. Ensure that a foreign key is used to establish the relationship between the entities.(a) An item is identify by an item number, and has a description and quantity available. Warehouses are identified by a warehouse number and have a name and address. Each warehouse may store many items, but a given item can be only be stored in the one warehouse, item description and quantity ordered)!感谢了!!Tutorial 5 database design with Entity-Relationship (E-R) DiagramDraw Entity-Relationship diagrams for each of the following!我急用, although departments may manage more than one project.(c) A fault occurs on one item of equipment, although a given item of equipment may have many faults, data. Each fault is recorded using a fault number, data and description. Each item of equipment is identified by an equipment number. Items are stored in warehouses.(b)
A department is identified by a department number and has a title and budget, description and type and is located in a building. Buildings have a name and may house many pieces may pieces of equipment, given name and office number.(d) A course consists of many subjects, but each subject can only be associated with one course. Subjects and courses are identified by subject and course codes, and have a name. Lecturers
are identified by an ID and have a name, room number and telephone contact number.(e) Persons in a department are identified by a person id and have a surname. Each person is responsible for filling customer orders (having an order-number. Each person may be responsible for more than one order, but each order is the responsibility of only one person. Ordered items are manufactured in a series of jobs. Each job identified by a job number and has an associated cost.What would be effect on the E-R model if an order could be the responsibility of more than one person?(f)
An order contains an order number and data. Orders may be made for many items. An ordered item is identified by an item number and contains the quantity ordered. An order is placed with a supplier. Suppliers are identified by a supplier code and have a name and address. Each project can only be managed by one department
每一个地方,只能供应. 每错就是错用数字记录,但是只能有一个项目存放在一个仓库.
(B)已确定一个部门一个部门的名称及数量,并有预算. 可令许多物品,但管理部门不得超过一个项目5数据库设计与实体补习关系(ER)图
利用实体关系图对下列. 对每一个实体和属性确定重点. 一些项目已确定,并已开始项目的数据. 每个项目只能由一个部门管理. 确保重点用于建立外交关系的实体.
(一)一个项目一个项目的确定,也可说明和数量. 仓库内发现了一间仓库,有许多的名称和地址. 存放物品的仓库. 一个命令一个确定的项目,包括项目的定购量,可能有许多家可件件设备. 与供应商订购了. 确定了供应商名称、地址代码及有、名字和办公室号码. 每人负责填写订单客户(有秩序的一些数据. 每个职位的工作,并提出了相关的费用.
什么是影响电子住宅模式.
(D)中有许多问题,但每个主题只能有一个过程联系. 每一个主题是由讲师和讲师各只能配合主题之一. 学科和课程中所确定的主题和密码. 每个项目的设备,确定设备数量、数量、联络电话号码房间.
(五)确定一个部门人员的身分.
(C)发生故障的设备项目之一,说明项目和定购量)、类型、说明和位于大楼. 建筑物名称,如果能有一个以上的人负责?
(六)载有秩序的命令和数据,有一个人姓. 每个仓库可以存放许多物品、数据和说明. 每人负责一个以上的命令,每一个命令,但只有一人负责. 订购物品制造了一系列的工作,但由于有许多项目的设备故障,并有名称. 讲师身分,有一个确定的名称,但由于各供应商能获得不少订单.参考资料:嘿嘿
这个是设计数据库的文章,涉及到E—R图,建议你直接找些中文看吧,翻出来时间太长了
&Economic factor is an important factor that affec...……
亚洲冬季运动会,由亚洲奥委会主办的四年一次的,最广泛参与的冬季运动会. 第6次亚冬会将于2007年1...……
手机版 我的知道 搜索答案 求这篇英语文章翻译 ...充满了种植工具和一袋种子,他们正在急着帮助他们...……
给同: 亲人是上帝安排给我们的,但是朋友却是自己的选择.在我所有的朋友中,你是很特别的一个!我非常高...……
自定义的掌声有早期的开端。在古典雅典,掌声意味着判断和参与。中还常常彼此竞争,而长时间的掌声帮助赢得...……
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面的文字啊?!
帮忙用...……
下午好,欢迎来到英国。我们希望您在这里的旅期会很愉快。今天,我想告诉你一些我们这里需要注意的法律。 ...
五金者,指金、银、铜、铁、锡五项金属材料之称,五金材料之产品,通常只分为大五金及小五金两大类。大五金指钢板、钢筋,扁铁、万能角钢、槽铁、工字铁及各类型之钢铁材料,小五金则为建筑五金、白铁皮、锁类铁钉、铁丝、钢铁丝网、钢丝剪、家庭五金、各种工具等等。就五金之性质与用途,应分钢铁材料、非铁金属材料、机械机件、传动器材、辅助工具、工作工具、建筑五金、家庭五金等八大类
Copyright & 2017
相关信息仅供参考,不对其真实性准确性有效性作任何的保证,有事情请发邮件到xkynjf#(把#换成@)

我要回帖

更多关于 单据及附件共 的文章

随机推荐