There are manyyou are beautifull future。

They forget to stop to enjoy life itself or treasure the beautiful scenery in their life.
他们忘了停下来享受生活本身或珍惜他们生命中美丽的风景。
Elderly people are beautiful if their river of life has been, through plains, mountains and jungles, running its course as it should.
当生命之河一一经历了平原、高山和树林,老年人便会是美丽的。
If they don't push themselves to finish task, they will have more time to enjoy the beautiful scenery around their life and taste life.
如果他们不强迫自己完成的任务,他们将有更多的时间去欣赏周围美丽的景色、品味人生。
Elderly people are beautiful if their river of life has been, through plains , mountains and jungles, running its course as it should.
对于老年人,如果他们的生命之河按着自然规律流经平原、山脉和丛林,他们是美丽的。
Elderly people are beautiful if their river of life has been, through plains, mountainsjungles, running its course as it should.
成年人,如果你生命的河流正常地流过,流过了平原高山和丛林,那么你是美的。
Miserable childhood, though, in a single run everywhere helpless when his suffering silently chewing, but Anderson hasn't abandon your dreams, make great efforts to pursue their own a beautiful life.
悲惨的童年,然而,在一个单一的运行都无助时,他痛苦默默咀嚼,但安德森并没有放弃自己的梦想,努力追求自己的美好生活。
Passionate people lingering into words in the space to write with their love legend, is cheerful, beautiful faces, is it make their life more attractive touch of color.
多情人把缠绵化为文字在空间谱写着他们的网恋传奇,是愉悦美丽了一张张笑脸,是网恋让他们的人生多了一抹诱人的色彩。
Both can learn a lot from each other to fill their life with interesting and beautiful moments.
二者可以从双方身上学到许多,并度过不少人生中快乐而美好的时刻。
But they have no threat of disease , will not because of aged lose beautiful, it is youthful and, their life is the length of few times of mankind normally.
但他们却没有疾病的威胁,不会因为衰老而失去美丽,青春,而且,他们的寿命,一般是人类的几倍之长。
The chinese people have creat their own happy life and beautiful future with diligence and wisdom.
中国各族人民正以勤劳和智慧创造着自己的幸福生活和美好未来。
May earthquake victims of both Japanese and Chinese rebuild their beautiful homes and return to normal life soon.
衷心祝愿中日灾区同胞早日恢复正常生活,重建美丽家园!
This is how they earn beautiful merits for their success in this very life and hereafter birth.
他们的善行累积了功德,促使日后缔造了美丽而成功的人生。
They will be exposed in the last minute of his life beautiful smile, in their view, as long as it can blossom, even split second, also not this lifetime. Be gentle with the afterlife, with the hope.
她们会在生命的最后一刻露出绝美的微笑,在她们看来,只要能绽放,哪怕短短的一瞬,也便不负此生了。
The resourceful, active mind, dynamic personality and vigorous children are the most beautiful scenery of the school and their vivid life make a colorful and vibrant school.
手脑灵活、思维活跃、个性活泼、充满活力的孩子是校园最美的风景,他们灵动的生命让幸福的雅园满庭芬芳、生机勃勃。
Good time to fast, at the time of their childhood - life is a beautiful scenic routes.
时间好快呀,童年时的自己——是人生一道亮丽的风景线。
Through the heartache of loosing a loved one, especially one so early in their life, you have a beautiful story which had me smiling as I read it.
我会的。 虽然在人身的早期失去一个爱的人是很痛苦的。 但是你有一个让我微笑的好故事。
They ached for the dead lives in war, revealed the damage of beautiful life caused by war, and proposed their wishes for healing the wounds in the war.
他们惋惜战争中逝去的生命,揭示战争对美好人生的戕害,并提出修复、治疗战争创伤的良好愿望。
She believes girls are as beautiful as flowers who are waiting for their blossom in life. When true love comes to them, the bliss of love will bloom under romantic veil.
她认为女孩如花,优雅骄矜,她们等待著生命中的美丽绽放,当爱情来的时候,这满溢浪漫的白纱也盛载不了的幸福芬芳。
They have used scientists to find ways to destroy your planet instead of putting their minds to making life on Earth the beautiful experience it should be.
他们已经利用科学家找到方法去摧毁你们的星球,好把他们的意识形态加载在本应该是美丽和谐的地球生活上。
Yesterday, the famous Korean artist degeneration left Chengdu, Shanghai, flew to a hospital for plastic surgery-the-art beauty, so as to achieve their "best not only more beautiful" credo of life.
昨日,韩国著名变性艺人离开成都,飞赴上海某整形外科医院接受最先进的美容,以达到自己“没有最美,只有更美”的人生信条。
This is my farm. It is not very bigbut it's beautiful. On my farmthere are many animals living their happy life.
这是我的农场,它不大,但很漂亮,在我的农场里,有许多动物过着幸福的生活。
Thus, people can fulfill their inward wishes for the order and the beautiful life owing to the extensive faith in law.
人们完全可以通过对法律的信仰,实现自身内心对秩序及美好生活的要求。
High-spirited, Time flies, I look to juvenile students in June Zhuifeng; their prime, Yun-Fan white make life beautiful eyes to the Ming Dynasty.
意气风发,时光如梭看我少年学子六月追风去;风华正茂,云帆直挂令那美丽人生明朝入眼来。
A group of young, beautiful girls devote their lives to sailing tasting life's joy and sorrow as a result.
这些年轻美丽的女孩为中国航海事业奉献了青春,她们品尝着各自的苦与乐。
Cherish life to the same as love it, beautiful in their own behavior to bring honor to its luster.
要像爱惜生命一样的爱惜它,用自己美好的行为来为它增光添彩。
However, if we want to understand them, accumulate more good treatment, they have the opportunity to develop their unique beauty that belongs to life, then this beautiful world.
然而只要我们愿意瞭解他们,累积更多善意的对待,他们就有机会发展出属于特有的美丽生命,进而美丽了这个世界。
Because of their singing beautiful tunes tactfully, with a strong local flavor and life sentiments, it became popular.
因其唱腔优美,曲调婉转,具有浓厚的乡土气息和生活情调而广受欢迎。
Move is the most beautiful and good life feeling, it is with a cup of their own emotions soak out wisdom tea, can change the self.
打动是人生最美妙的觉得,它是一杯用自我的情感浸泡出来的聪慧茶,能够改动自我。
Their usefulness not only show in various life aspects familiar to everybody but also in their beautiful shapes which have become the idea origin of many art forms.
它们的可贵之处不仅在于我们所熟知的各个方面,更为难得的是彩陶与青铜器的形式美是我们各类艺术取向的源头。
Their usefulness not only show in various life aspects familiar to everybody but also in their beautiful shapes which have become the idea origin of many art forms.
它们的可贵之处不仅在于我们所熟知的各个方面,更为难得的是彩陶与青铜器的形式美是我们各类艺术取向的源头。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!粘连句 Beijing is a beautiful city, I enjoy living here. 2. 句子结构不完整 There are many people agree to——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
粘连句 Beijing is a beautiful city, I enjoy living here. 2. 句子结构不完整 There are many people agree to keep pets at home. Although pets may pollute the environment. 3. 不平衡结构 The new house is large, beautiful and has enough rooms for people to live in. There is a great different between dining out and to have a snack at home. 4. 悬空修饰 Comparing with Zhongguancun, Silicon Valley is far more developed. To finish the task perfectly, more practice should be done ahead. 5.汉语式英语 Who will instead of Miss Green? We all against all kinds of terrorists activities. There were 20 people died in the car accident. Don’t worry. Your body will get well soon. I was very glad to hear from her letter. The film had begun for 5 minutes when I got to the theatre. The western part of the city rained heavily yesterday evening. Our school have taken place great changes. Welcome you to visit Beijing. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一个横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。 All of us know the old saying “Practice make perfect.” It tells us unless we want to realize our aim, we should practise, and one day we will make it.It’s easy to understand.Once I wanted to learn swimming.At first I found difficult to control my body.I just sank into the water.I feel very frightened.Then I watched others who were good at them and asked them the key to succeed.I went to the swimming pool every day, learned from them and practised.A day, when my friend pushed me into the swimming poo1, I sudden found that I could swim.How exciting I was! Now I can swim much more better than before.
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删&&&&&&&&&&&除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。Ten years ago, I had worked as a night guard in a factory. On a rainy night, all the lights of factory went out all of a sudden. I rushed out and could see nothing. Lucky for me, the warning system was directly connected with the police station. Three or four minutes late, four police car arrived at the front gate. They searched for the factory carefully, tried to find something unusual. In the end, I am told that the rain had brought about the short circuit, that caused the accident.
假如你叫李华,给你的美国笔友Tom写一封100词左右的信,谈谈你去狮子山旅游的事情。内容要点如下:1. 前不久和三个朋友游览狮子山;2. 山顶有庙,稍南有元代著名学者之墓,墓碑上的字难以辨认;3. 山坡上有很多松树,据说其中的两棵松树有500多年的历史;4. 傍晚下山回家,大脑中留下了美好的回忆。注意:1. 参考词汇: &Mount Lion狮子山;scholar学者;tomb-stone墓碑;2. 首尾句已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Tom,&&&& I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my visit to Mount Lion.__________________________________________________________________&I really hope that one day you can visit Mount Lion with us.&&&&&& Best wishes!& Yours,LiHua.
第二节短文改错(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。My classmate, Hanks, have been sick in hospital for a week. Yesterday our class decided send him some flowers and asked me to buy the flowers. I have had a hard time get them since then. I went to town immediate after class yesterday afternoon only to find the flowers shop there already closed. So I returned with nothing. I called it many times at this morning, but the line was always busy. While I finally got through at noon, a lady said she was a new hand and can not tell me the prices. Luckily, I haven’t classes this afternoon, and I am about go to town again. I must get the flowers for Hanks today. &
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第ll处起)不计分。 Modern technology takes us a lot of convenience, especially when it came to the Internet. You can find all kinds messages in just a few minutes on the Internet. It’s like going to a huge library without have to walk around ti find your books. Therefore,recently many people have been discussing the dangers of the Internet.There have been reports in the America about some people trying to steal others personal information for bad purposes. Finding information on the Net is easy,but not all information are good to society. For example ,you can find such information on how to kill people,how to break into a bank, many things like that.I’m afraid the problem will becomoe more seriously in the future.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号There are many beautiful future. 未来有多漂亮。

我要回帖

更多关于 youarebeautiful刘沁 的文章

随机推荐