I've been in English-language newspapers published articles
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
报刊发行的英文
英文翻译rasprostranenie pechati&&&&newspapers and magazines... &&&&&& distributing and rele ...... &&&&&&newspaper distributor... &&&&&&audit of the press publishing capital... &&&&&&soviet state distr soyuzpechat... &&&&&&association for the promotion of the international cir di ...... &&&&&&the new coins will be put into ~ beginning from oct... &&&&&&issue... &&&&&&china publication distribution trade association... &&&&&&issue... &&&&&&issue... &&&&&&(报纸、期刊总称) newspa journal... &&&&&&发行sell wholesale... &&&&&&internet press... &&&&&&kiosk... &&&&&&on newspaper... &&&&&&penny press... &&&&&&newspaper & special subject on reportage... &&&&&&next ad... &&&&&&guide of press reading... &&&&&&x.newspaper and tv... &&&&&&news clipping services... &&&&&&news agent... &&&&&&newsagent... &&&&&&news agent... &&That pilot is now, incidentally, a well-known newspaper publisher in munich .那个飞行员现在已经成了慕尼黑一位颇有声望的报刊发行人。An inquirement into the development tactics for xi ' an postal press issue service西安市邮政报刊发行业务发展策略探析Send the visitor tickets attached with the cooperation newspapers and periodicals通过合作报刊发行渠道夹寄展览会参观券。 Technical requirements of the press issuance system part of interprovincial data communication报刊发行系统技术要求省际间数据通信部分On the designing and implementation of the j2ee - based papers and journals circulation management system的报刊发行信息管理系统的设计与实现The newspapers and magazines issue is a traditional business of china post报刊发行业务是邮政部门的一项传统业务,是邮政部门的主要业务之一。 The people involved in the media , as news reporters , photographers , publishers , and broadcasters新闻人员从事媒体事业的人,如新闻记者,摄影记者,报刊发行人及广播员From 1950 ' s to 1980 ' s , the post issue system has been the only force in this kind of business报刊发行也是党的宣传工作的组成部分,是党和国家交给邮政部门的一项重要政治任务。 With development and interposition of the individual and social publishing , the monopolization starts to be broken up1998年后,邮政企业独立运营,自负盈亏,报刊发行业务也被推向市场。 Newspaper - and - periodical - issuing business ( or called the press - issuing ) is one of the main services of posting enterprises , which has a history of more than 50 years in china报刊发行业务作为邮政企业的一项主营业务,办理报刊发行业务已有50多年的历史。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
报刊发行的英文翻译,报刊发行英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译报刊发行,报刊发行的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved如何翻译英语报刊经济文章
著 译 者:
ISBN:
出版日期:
出 版 社:
对外经济贸易大学出版社
上架时间: