剑桥翻译英语翻译译,请问下面这句的正确翻译是什么?

用英语翻译下面句子,谢谢, “我的妈妈她今年46岁.她有一双长满皱纹的小眼睛,一个小鼻子,一头黑色的短发,她是中等身材,她的穿着很整洁,她是一个慈祥的母亲,总是细心的照顾我们,我非常的爱她
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;怎么用英语翻译下面这句话?急急急!_百度知道
怎么用英语翻译下面这句话?急急急!
是什么,让你习惯了开始不讲话,在谈笑中尴尬赔笑,在热闹中寻找孤独。从什么时候开始,变得不愿意在喧哗里出现,喜欢紧紧抱住自己。我,早已被遗忘,我,还是一个人,想尽力挣脱这寂寞的枷锁,却越抓越牢。
What is it, that make you slowly getting used to not talking, just smiled awkwardly in a chat, and search for loneliness in the crowd.Since when, you became unwillingly to show yourself in the middle of crowd,
just preferred to hold your own self tightly.I, was long been forgotten, I, was still alone, struggling to break free from this shackles of loneliness, yet been held on to even tighter.手工翻译, 满意? ^^
采纳率:25%
What makes you be used to not talking, smile awkwardly in conversations and search for loneliness in jollification?Since when did you become unwilling to show up in uproar and liking to hold tight to yourself?I, have been forgotten for a long time. I, am still alone, trying to escape this loneliness but hold it tighter instead.
What, you do not get used to start his speech, in an awkward smile apologetically at the laughing, looking lonely in the noise.Since when, to become reluctant to appear in the noise, like clutching themselves.I have long been forgotten, I, or a person, want to try to break free of the shackles of this lonely, talks about grasping more firmly.
What makes you stop talking? When we are laughing, you are awful and stay alone in the crowd.When you start vanish from party and keep you to yourself?I was forgotten a long time again, however I am still me, try to get out of the loneness but feel more lonely.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译请问下面这句话该怎么翻译呢?A youthful teacher,he finds himself an unwilling partcipant in school politics.himself 在这里是指“他发现他自己.”还是“他自己发现.”什么时当加强语气,什么时候该代词呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A youthful teacher,he finds himself an unwilling partcipant in school politics.1.himself 在这里是指“他发现他自己.”2.反身代词在句子中作宾语或同位语.在此句是同位语.3.他发现自己不愿意参加学校的行政工作.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是他发现自己不愿意参加对学校的行政工作。
他发现他自己...好象句子不通he finds himself HAVE AN unwilling partcipant in school politics
他发现他自己
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译把下面这句话翻译成英文:当岁月流逝,我们渐渐老去,年华不再,记忆依昔.最好意译,不要字译,主要是这个意思,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
当岁月流逝,我们渐渐老去,年华不再,记忆依稀. (“依稀”应该用这两个字)As the time fleets past, we get old a bit at a time, when time no longer gets back, only the vaguely momories remain.&希望可以帮到你纯手写,望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it's we who grow old as time goes by,but the memoried will never die.
As time passes, we gradually become older and older, years do not come back, it appears to remember the yesterday.
当岁月流逝,我们渐渐老去,年华不再,记忆依昔......------- Time goes by and we get old never to be young again,but our memory remains the same.As the years passed,we gradually getting older,when time do not gets b...
一看就知道是机器翻译的。前面三个短语都有语法问题。1 As the years passed,2 we gradually getting older,3 when time do not gets back,4 only the memories will go on
扫描下载二维码下面这句话英文怎么翻译?什么意思?谢谢_百度知道
下面这句话英文怎么翻译?什么意思?谢谢
Areyou liable for full-time national service? if yes, please advise your position held and R.O.D. if you have
not served NS, please state reason.
是负责全职国民服役吗?如果是的话,请告知您举行的位置和 R.O.D.如果您未送达 NS,请述明理由是负责全职国民服役吗?如果是的话,请告知您举行的位置和 R.O.D.如果您未送达 NS,请述明理由
这个NS什么意思?
可能是美国海豹突击队
参考资料:
采纳率:36%
你承担全职国民服役?如果是的话,请告知你的职位和r.o.d.如果你没有担任NS,请说明原因。
是负责全职国民服役吗?如果是的话,请告知您举行的位置和 R.O.D.如果您未送达 NS,请述明理由是负责全职国民服役吗?如果是的话,请告知您举行的位置和 R.O.D.如果您未送达 NS,请述明理由插入图片,请点击标题到问题详情页
你承担全职国民服役?如果是的话,请告知你的职位和r.o.d.如果你没有担任NS,请说明原因。
这个NS什么意思?
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。