抖音韩语对话话2000句共多少集

当前位置: >>
亲子口语2000句
亲子口语 2000 句●Getting up 起床 A.赖床 It's time to get up.该起床了。 Get up soon.快点儿起床! Wake up,sleepyhead.?起床,懒鬼。 Rise and shine!旭日东升,光彩夺目!(意:该起床了) Get up! Or you will be late.你再不起床就要迟到了! It's already late.已经晚了。 I don't want to.我真不想起。 I don't wanna get up.真不想起。 Ten more minutes,mom.妈妈,再让我多睡 10 分钟。 It's still early.时间还早呢。 It just 6:30 A.M.现在才 6:30。 But you are always too slow.可是你总是慢吞吞的。 I'm still sleepy.我还困着呢! I'm still yawning.我还打哈欠呢。 B.闹钟响了 Did the alarmclock go off?闹钟响了吗? Why didn't the alarm go off? 闹钟为什么没响呢? I heard the alarm. 我听到闹钟响了。 I can't stand the beeping sound.我真受不了那种哔哔的响声。 What time is it now?现在几点了? It's already 8 o'clock.已经 8 点了。 It can't be that time already.怎么已经是这个钟点了? It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。 Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late. 啊,糟糕,我睡过头了,我要迟到了。 C.睡得好么? Is David up yet? 大卫起床了吗? He is still in bed。他还没起床。 Inside, I... I couldn't get him up!在里面,我没办法叫醒他! Are you awake?你醒了吗? I am now. 我刚醒。 I am awake.我醒了. I'm not quite awake. 我还没有清醒过来。 Did you sleep well? 睡好了吗? Yes,I slept very well.嗯,睡得挺好。 No,I couldn't fall asleep.哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。 Did you have a bad night?晚上睡得不好吗? You were snoring last night.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 Did I keep you up?影响你睡觉了吗? Maybe I was too tired. 我也许太累了。 Ahh, I feel dizzy.啊,我觉得头昏脑涨的。 I yawn and stretch. 我打呵欠伸懒腰。 You finally got up.你终于起来了。 D.做梦 Did you have a dream?做梦了吗? who did you dream of?梦见谁呢? What did you dream last night?昨晚梦见什么了? I had a nightmare.我做了个可怕的梦。 I've been dreaming all the night.我一直在做梦。 Do you dream often?你常做梦吗? There are too many problems on your mind.你的心事太多了。 Ohh, I was having such a good dream!哦,我做了这么好的梦! Oh, what a curious dream I had! 哦!我做了个好奇怪的梦呀! E.熬夜 You left the light on.你一直没关灯啊。 You shouldn't have stayed up so late. 你不应该那么晚才睡。 Did you stay up late last night?昨晚你熬夜了? When did you fall asleep? 你几点睡着的? When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚几点睡的? I'm not sure. 我也说不好。 I stayed up the whole night.我一夜没睡着。 I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五点才睡着。 I'm a night person.我是个夜猫子。 I never get up early.我从来没有早起过。 I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。 F.起床后 Let's fold up the futon/Fold up your bedding.把被子叠好。 Let's put the futon away. 把被子收起来吧。 Draw the curtains.拉开窗帘. Brush your teeth.刷刷牙。 Comb your hair.梳梳头。 ●Getting Dressed 穿着 A. 选衣服 It's time to get dressed.该穿衣服了。 Hurry up and get dressed.快换衣服。 Why does it take an hour to get dressed.为什么穿衣服花一个小时? Take your clothes off./Take off your clothes. 脱衣服。 Now put on your sweater/trousers/shoes/coat/cap.现在穿上毛衣/裤子/鞋子/外套/帽子。 What do you want to wear today? 今天想穿什么? what would you like to wear today?今天想穿什么衣物? What should I wear?穿什么好呢? I'm thinking about what to wear.我在考虑穿什么衣服. The red one. 穿红的吧。 I could not decide whether to wear shorts or a dress。 我还没决定到底是穿短裤还是穿套装. Why don't you put on this skirt?为什么不穿上这条裙子呢? How about this shirt?这件衬衫怎么样? Try these sunglasses.试试这副太阳镜吧。 Son,it looks great on you.儿子,你看起来很帅。 This shirt doesn't go with those pants.这件上衣和裤子不搭配。 These shoes don't match.鞋不配对。 Is this shirt too tight?这件衬衫太紧了吧? Look, you have a hole in your shirt.看,你的衬衫上有个洞。 You tore these pants and you can't wear them today.你的裤子弄破了,今天不能穿了。 You can't go out without shoes.(不穿鞋)不许出去. Are those shoes pinching your toes?鞋挤脚吗? Your shoes are worn out.你的鞋穿坏了。 Your shoes have holes in them.你的鞋子破了。 Did you outgrow these pants already?Wow,you're growing fast.裤子已经穿不了了?哇,你长 得真快. How did your clothes get so dirty?衣服怎么弄得这么脏? The toothpaste dropped on my shorts.牙膏不小心沾到我的裤子上了! Oh,dear,go get another pair.I'll help you change your shorts.哦,亲爱的,快去拿另一条裤 子,我会帮你换上新裤子。 Here's a pretty little shirt for you.这件漂亮的小衬衫是给你的. You have sports today.Don't forget to put on your jogging suit and sneakers.今天有体育 课,别忘了穿运动衣和运动鞋。 Today is Monday. You're supposed to put on your school uniform.今天是星期一,必须穿 校服。 Where are my clothes for tomorrow?你把我明天要穿的衣服收到哪了? They're in the bedroom closet. (on the couch)在卧室的柜子里(抽屉里)(沙发上) You can't miss it! 你不可能找不到的! Mom, I want to wear my skirt/dress. 妈妈我想穿裙子。 It's cold today.You'd better put on your pants.今天太冷了,还是穿裤子吧。 The temperature is lower today. Put on/wear more clothes. 今天降温,多穿件衣服。 Take a vest with you.带上马甲。 Take extra clothes with you. 多带点儿衣服。 It's chilly outside,so don't forget to put on your jacket.外面有点凉,把外套穿上。 It's too cold for short sleeves.穿短袖太冷了。 Don't go barefoot indoors.别在屋里赤脚。 Don't wear sandals outdoors.别穿凉鞋出门。 Wrap a scarf around your neck.围一条围巾。 B. 穿衣服 a.Putting on a Shirt 穿上一件衬衫 First put your arm through the sleeve.Now the other one.把胳膊伸进衣袖中,另一只胳膊。 First slip your arms into the sleeves.把胳膊伸进衣袖中。 Button the shirt and the cuffs.扣上衬衫的钮扣和袖口。 Straighten your collar.拉直衣领。 Tuck your shirt into your pants.将衬衫塞进裤子里。 Unbutton your shirt.解开衬衫。 Zip up your jacket,it's cold out.拉上夹克拉锁,外面冷。 Let me button up your shirt.让我来给你扣上衬衫。 Will you button up the coat by yourself?自己把外套扣上,好吗? Snap your collar toghter.扣好衣领的按扣。 Clasp your collar toghter.钩住衣领的扣环。 b.穿上一条裤子/一双鞋 Lift up your leg.抬腿. Step into your pants/shoes,then pull them up.把脚伸进裤子/鞋子里,然后提上来。 Fasten the waistband and zip up the fly.系紧腰带并拉上拉链。 Slip a belt through the belt loops and buckle it.将皮带一端插入皮带环中并扣好扣环. Straighten out your legs.把腿伸直。 Don't bend your legs.别弯腿。 I can't get your pants on with your legs like that.你的腿那样我没法给你穿上裤子。 Lace your shoes and then you tie the laces.穿上鞋带,然后系紧。 C.穿错了 Stand still./sit still. 站好/坐好。 You've got your shoes on the wrong way.鞋穿得不对。 Those shoes are on wrong.鞋穿得不对。 The left on the right.右鞋穿在左脚上了。 Do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet.还知道怎么系鞋带吗? Your shirt is buttoned up wrong.衬衫钮扣扣错了。 Your pants are on backwards.裤子穿反了。(意:前面穿到后面了) Your sweater is inside-out.毛衣穿反了。(意:里面露在外面了) It's upside down.上下颠倒了。 You can dress yourself.你能自己穿衣服。 ●Taking a bath 洗澡 Time for bath.到洗澡的时间了。 You are dirty!你太脏了! Go and shower.去洗个澡。 You need to have a bath.你得洗个澡了。 The bath is ready.洗澡水准备好了。 Mommy's scrubbing the bathtub.妈妈在刷澡盆。 Let's prepare all the stuffs we will need for the bath.我们先准备一下洗澡要用到的东西。 Washcloth,towels,bath tub,clean clothes. 洗澡小毛巾,毛巾,澡盆,干净衣服。 Which toys would you like to play with?你想玩哪个玩具? You can pick a couple of toys and trow them into the bath tub.你可以选几个玩具,把他们 仍进澡盆里。 You stay in the bed and undress yourslef.你呆在床上脱衣服。 I am preparing water for you.我去倒水。 Let me check the water temperature.让我试试水温。 It feels just right!正合适。 Ok,you can get into the bath now.还行,你可以进去了。 Be careful.The floor is slippery.小心,地板很滑。 Mom,there isn't any hot water.妈妈,没有热水。 Turn on the shower.把莲蓬头打开。 It's getting cold.水越来越冷了。 Ok,I'll check the heater.我来看看热水器。 Do you feel cozy in the warm water? 你觉得舒服吗? Let me wash behind your ears , armpits(胳肢窝), under the chin, around the neck. Rub your little hands against each other.Rub them hard!用力搓搓你的小手! now,let me tip your head back and wash your hair . 把头向后仰,帮你洗洗头。 Look at the water blasting out of the showerhead!看,水从喷头里哗哗地流出来。 Wash your hair with shampoo and the rest of your body with soap.用香波洗头并用肥皂洗 身体其它部分。 Rine off with water.然后用水冲洗。 Ok,let me dry off your hair. 把头发擦干。 Now,you can play with your toys for a little while longer. 现在,你可以玩一会儿玩具。 Call me when you want to get out the bath.想出来时叫我。 What a mess you've made!弄得好乱! The water is getting cold.水就要变凉了。 You have to get out of bath.你得出来了。 After turning the water off,step out of the shower.关上水后,踏出浴盆。 Take a towel from the towel rack.从毛巾架上取下毛巾。 Let me wrap a towel around you. 用毛巾把你裹起来。 Dry you off with a towel.用毛巾把你擦干。 Go get your bathrobe in the closet/wardrobe.从衣橱里把你的浴袍拿出来。 Dry your hair.吹干头发。 ●Going-off 出门 If you don't hurry, we'll be late.你快点儿,我们该迟到了。 Hurry or you'll be late for school.快点儿,上学该迟到了。 You better hurry,your bus is coming.你最好快一点,车子来了。 I fear you'll be late.我担心你要迟到了。 Do you have the time?请问,现在几点了? Well, not exactly.啊,说不准。 It's already 8:00.都已经 8 点了? I'm late!我晚了! I have to rush!我得赶紧走! Time is running out! 没有时间了! We better get going! 最好马上就走! As soon as possible! 尽可能快! Be fast! 快一点! Now go!!还不快去! Mom,I'm ready for school.妈妈,我准备好要去上学了。 Don't forget to come straight home after school.别忘了放学直接回家喔。 I know,mom.我知道,妈妈。 Are you gonna be late today?你今天会回来得晚吗? No,I'll be home at the usual time.不,和平常一样。 What time are you coming home?几点回来? Aroud seven o'clock.大概 7 点左右吧。 Have you got everything?东西都带了吗? Aren't you forgetting something?你没忘了什么东西吧? I don't think so.我想没有 Have you got your lunch box?饭盒带了吗? Yes,right here.嗯,带了。 Oh,my jump rope.Mom,can you get it for me?喔,(我忘了带)我的跳绳。妈妈能帮我拿一下 吗? It might tain today.今天好像要下雨。 Take your umbrella with you. 带上伞吧! Did you lock the door?你锁门了吗? Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。 I'm leaving. Bye mom! 我走了。妈妈再见! That was close.好悬啊! Thank goodness!谢天谢地! (比如早上起床晚了,你用最快的速度往学校跑,刚踏进教室的门,上课铃就响了,好悬啊) What are you doing today?今天你干什么? Have fun!玩得开心! Enjoy yourselves.好好玩。 Are you ready?/Ready yet? 准备好了吗? Are you all set? 好了吗? I'm ready./Ready./I'm all set.准备好了。 I'm not ready.还没准备好呢。 No, not yet. 还没呢。 I still have my clothes on.我还穿着衣服呢. What time shall we leave? 我们什么时候出发。 In about ten minutes. 大约 10 分钟以后。 How soon? 什么时候走? What time do you want to leave? 你想几点走? What time do we leave? 几点出门? What time are we taking off? 我们几点走? What time do we arrive?我们几点能到? When do we get there?我们几点能到? Let's get going. 那我们走吧。 Shall we go? 我们可以走了吗? Okay, let's go. 好了,走吧。 I'll be ready in five minutes. 我 5 分钟就好。 Let's hit the road! 开路! Shall we? And we're off.该走了吗?出发! ●Coming Home 回家 I'm home.我回来了。 Welcome home.你回来了。 Did you have a good time?今天过得愉快吗? How did it go today?今天怎么样? How was school today?今天在学校过得如何? It was great!I made some friends.很棒啊!我交了一些朋友。 Can I go out to play?我可以出去玩儿会儿吗? Of course,off you go.当然可以,去吧! I'm going to cram school now.我去补习学校了啊。 I'm tired.真累啊! I'm exhausted. 我精疲力尽了。 It's good to be home.还是家好哇。 ●Washing your hands 洗手 A Wash your hands before dinner.吃饭前先洗手 Wait a minute please,Mommy will get the water and soap for you.等一下,妈妈去拿水和 香皂。 Here they are.拿来了。 Now, put your hands in the water. 把你的手放进水里。 Do you feel cool? 是不是觉得很凉啊? The water is cool,isn't it? 水很凉,是不是? Wet your hands and put on the soap.把手弄湿,然后抹香皂。 Rub your hands together.Look, here come the bubbles!两只手互相搓一搓。瞧,泡沫出来了! Look! The bubbles are dark now.看! 泡沫变黑了。 Your hands are too dirty and make the bubbles dark.你的手太脏了,把泡沫都弄黑了。 Now , put your hands into the water again.把你的手再放进水里。 Wash off the bubbles.把手上的泡沫洗干净。 Ok, your hands are clean now.好了,手洗好了。 Let mommy dry your hands.妈妈把你的手擦干。 Left hand , and then right hand.左手,然后右手。 B Your hands are sticky.你的手很脏。 Wash your hands immediately.马上去洗手。 Use soap to wash your hands. 用香皂洗手。 I have done my hands.我洗过手了。 Turn the tap off, when you have down. 洗完手后,把水龙头关了。 Dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦干。 Show me your hands, are they clean? 让我看看你的手干净了吗? Did you wash your hands well? 手洗干净了吗? ●Cooking 做饭 Let's cook dinner!让我们做晚饭吧! What will we make?我们做什么好呢? Let's make pizza and salad.我们就做比萨和沙拉吧。 How nice!Pizza and salad for dinner...太好了,晚上吃比萨和沙拉....... Let's make some more.我们再做一些吧。 What should I make for dinner?晚饭做什么好呢? Mom,what are we going to make tonight?妈妈,我们今晚要做什么菜? Curry and rice.What do you think?咖喱饭。你觉得呢? That sounds nice.I can peel the potatoes first.听起来不错。我可以帮忙先把马铃薯削皮。 Really!Oh,honey,you are so sweet.I'll chop up this carrot.真的?喔,亲爱的,你真是贴心。 那我来把胡萝卜切丁。 Is breakfast ready?早餐做好了吗? I'm cooking.我在做呢. Yes, It is.做好了. Not yet. 还没呢。 How soon can you get it ready?还要多久才能做好呀? How soon will it be done? 还要多久才能做好呀? I'll be ready in a few minutes.再过几分钟就好了。 In about five more minutes. 再有 5 分钟吧。 How's it going, mom?饭做得怎么样了,妈妈? Just great. Almost done.好了。快做完了。 You can eat just as soon as this soup cools down.等汤一凉下来,你就可以吃了。 I'd like to taste it now.我想现在尝一尝。 You can't taste it yet.你还不能尝。 I would let you ,but it is not ready yet.我会让你尝的,但现在还没好呢。 Why not?为什么不能? It's still missing something.还缺东西呢! I can't wait!我等不及了! Isn't it ready yet?还没好么? This knife cuts well, doesn't it? 这刀挺好使的,是不是? It sure does. 真挺快的。 The water is boiling!水开啦! Honey,just turn down the stove.亲爱的,把煤气炉调小就好。 O.K. 知道啦! Heat the milk by yourself, I will fry an egg for you. 来自己热一下牛奶,我给你煎一个鸡蛋。 What's that smell?这是什么味儿? Oh, no! Something's burning.噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。 A little spring onion and it will be just right!加点葱味道就好了! It's no use!没用的! ●Eating 吃饭 A.吃什么 Did you have lunch?你吃过午饭了吗? Are you thirsty/ hungry? 你渴/饿吗? I'm kind of ungry.我有点饿了。 I was feeling a little hungry.我有点饿。 I'm starving. 我都快饿死了。 I want to eat.我想吃饭了. Who isn't?谁不是呢? I do,too.我也是. I'm thirsty.我渴了。 Would you care for a drink?你要不要来点儿喝的? I want some water.我想要喝水。 May I have some tea?我可以喝杯茶吗? I shall help myself, then.那我就自己动手吧! What would you like for breakfast?Cake or Fried Rice?早上吃什么?蛋糕还是炒饭? Suit yourself.听你的。 What's for lunch/breakfast/supper? 中午/早晨/晚上吃什麽? Today, we're having curry/oatmeal.今天吃咖喱饭/麦片。 I hate oatmeal!我讨厌麦片! Sounds tasty.好像很可口。 My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! I feel like having some dumplings.我很想吃饺子。B.准备吃饭 Wash up,it's time to eat.洗洗手,该吃饭了。 Time for lunch.该吃午饭了。 Come and get it!开饭啦! I'm coming.这就来啦! I'll be right there. 我马上就去。 Finally. 终于吃饭喽! Breakfast (Lunch/Supper)is ready!饭好了! Hurry up.We're already begun our breakfast.快点,我们已经开早饭了。 We've been expecting you!我们正等你。 Would you help me set the table?你能帮我准备餐具吗? I'd be happy to.乐意之至。 I'm happy to do it.我非常乐意呢。 It's my pleasure.那是我的荣幸。 Help me set the table.你收拾一下桌子 Put bowls and chopsticks on the table.摆一下碗筷。 Add rice please.再把米饭盛出来。 Hand out the chopsticks(the plates).放筷子(盘子) 。 Come sit at the table. 过来坐在桌旁。 Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。 Help yourself.你自己吃/别客气。 Please go ahead.请先吃吧。 Please (help) yourself. 请先吃吧。 Let's eat.我吃了啊。 Shall we begin? 可以吃了吗?C 吃饭时 a.给幼儿喂食 Din-din is ready.晚饭好了。 Let mommy help you sit on the high chair .妈妈帮你坐餐椅。 And buckle up the belt.扣上安全带。 Lay down the tray.把托盘放好。 Ok! Put on the bib.Now you are ready to eat !好了!戴上围嘴。现在可以吃饭了。 Let's see what are there for breakfast /lunch/dinner?让我们看看今天吃什么饭? We're having your favorite today!我们今天要吃你最喜欢的(饭菜). For breakfast, we have fried rice, potato and green bean soup.今天我们早餐吃炒米饭、土 豆和绿豆粥 。 You are hungry, aren't you?你饿了,是不是? Don't worry.Mommy will serve you.先别着急,妈妈给你盛。 Mommy will give you some rice.妈妈先给你的碗里盛一些米饭。 Mum is lading out soup for you.妈妈在给你们舀汤。 Stir them together.拌一下。 Ok, here you go!好了,可以吃了。给你。 Let Mommy put them on your tray.妈妈把碗放到你的托盘上。 Oh!Is it too hot?太热了? Let's blow on it.让我们来吹吹。 You can eat now.吃吧! yummy!yummy!好吃!好吃! You really like your breakfast.吃的真香! You finished all your dishes.饭都吃完了! Do you want more? Yes?还要吗?还要! You have a really big tummy!真能吃 Mom will give you more.Here you are.妈妈再给你盛一些。给你。 Would you like some green bean soup?想喝点绿豆粥吗? Take some.喝一点。 Do you like it?粥好喝吗? b.多吃点 Have(eat) some more./Have more./Have(eat) a little more.多吃点。 Eat/Drink more.多吃/喝些。 Which do you prefer?你喜欢吃什么? I like fish/beef/lamb. 我喜欢鱼肉/牛肉/羊肉。 What would you like?你想要什么? Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米饭还是汤? Do you like noodles?你喜欢面食吗? Kind of/Sort of. 是有那么一点,(还好啦!) Spread butter on a slice of bread.在面包上涂上黄油。 Please take your cup. 请拿你的杯子。 Have some water/tea/milk.喝一些水/茶/牛奶。 What kind of juice? 什么果汁? I like orange-juice.我喜欢桔子汁。 Suck the juice up through a straw.用吸管喝果汁。 Scoop out ice-cream with spoon.用汤匙舀冰激凌。 We all like milk.我们都喜欢喝奶。 That's what you like.这是你们所喜欢的。 Would you like some? 你也来点儿吗? Do you want to more? 你要加一些吗? Would you like a little bit more?你想再来点吗? I never refuse a meal.我从不拒绝食物。 Who'd like some more?谁还想要? Anybody needs rise?谁还要米饭? I want more rice/vegetable.我还要米饭/菜。 Ask Mom for another slice of cake.问妈妈再要一块蛋糕. Let's divide the cake into three.我们将蛋糕分成三份吧。 His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。 Can I have some more?再给我一点好吗? Oh, just a smidgen would be nice.只要一小块就好。 Just a little more!再来一点! I can't give it all to you.不能全部给你。 The rest is for your Dad.剩下的要留给你爸爸。 You know, if you eat all the cake there won't be any left for Dad. 要是你把蛋糕都吃光了,爸爸就吃不到了。 Dad won't mind.他不会介意的。 Oh.好吧。 How many dumplings have you eaten?你吃了几个饺子? He ate three dumplings.他吃了三个饺子。 He ate too much food.他吃得太多了。 He's a big eater.他真能吃。 Don't overeat. 别吃太多。 You will feel uncomfortable.你会觉得不舒服。 There is no more left.一点也没有了。 c.营养 I don't like asparagus.我不喜欢吃芦笋。 I dislike vegetables.我不喜欢吃蔬菜。 Don't be picky.不挑食。 Well fed,well bred.吃得好,长得壮。 Eat rice and vegetables together.边吃米,边吃菜。 Eat some fruit.吃水果。 One apple a day.一天吃一个苹果。 That is delicious apple/banana/orange. 美味的苹果/香蕉/橙子。 All kinds of fruits are good for you.所有的水果对你都有好处。 Have some soup.It's good for you.喝点汤,喝汤对你有好处。 They taste sour.它们吃起来很酸。 Good for the digestion.有益消化。 We should eat vegetables everyday.我们每天都应该吃蔬菜。 Vegetables are full of vitamin.蔬菜里含有丰富的维生素。 We should drink milk everyday.我们每天都应该喝牛奶。 Pork liver is good for your eyes.吃猪肝对你们的眼睛有好处。 This is green pepper,not hot pepper.这是青椒,不是辣椒。 Green pepper is not hot.青椒不辣。 The sausage is made of meat.香肠是用肉做的。 D 饭后 a.幼儿喂食后 Does baby need to be burped?宝宝要打嗝吗? Ah oh, you had a big burp.哎呦,打了一个大饱嗝。 Are you full ?你吃饱了吗? Your mouth and hands are so dirty.你的嘴和手都好脏啊。 give you the handkerchief.给你手绢。 Wipe your mouth and hands by yourself .自己把嘴和手擦擦。 Your rice spilled all over the tray.你的托盘上都是饭。 Let mommy take the tray off and clean it up.来,妈妈把托盘拿下来,妈妈把托盘清干净。 Ok, you can come down from the high chair.好了,你从餐椅上下来吧。 Look,there are lots of rice on you clothes.看,你的衣服上都是饭。 Let mommy take them off.妈妈给你把它们掸下去。 Ok,take off the bib.Go to play.好了,把围嘴摘下来,去那边玩去吧。 Can I be excused?我可以离开餐桌了吗? You're excused.可以。 b.吃得好吗? Did you enjoy the meal?你吃得好吗? Are you OK?你吃好了吗? The dinner is great! Thank you.饭好吃极了,谢谢。 Lunch is yummy.午饭很香。 Is it delicious? 它好吃吗? How do you like it?怎么样? It's very taste.很好吃。 It's good.好吃。 It's nice.真好吃。 It's not good to eat.不好吃。 It tasted awful.太难吃了。 It tastes good/quite nice/great!味道很好! It smells good.闻着真香。 They all look good.看上去都好吃。 It does look good.看上去真的很不错耶。 This is the best milk I've ever had!这是我喝过的最棒的奶! This is no lunch! This is a feast!这哪里是午餐!简直是酒席! It's spicy.真辣! It's salty.真咸。 It's sweet.真甜。 It's crispy.真脆。 It's slimy.真粘。 This tastes strange.味道很怪。 They taste sour.它们吃起来很酸。 This coffee is not hot enough.这咖啡不够热。 This bread is soggy.面包没烤透。 These potato chips are stale. 这土豆片变味了。 This milk is sour.这牛奶酸了。 This milk has gone bad.这牛奶变质了。 This meat is tough.这肉太老。 This has a strong flavor.味很重。 It's too salty.太咸了。 It's too greasy.太油腻。 It's too hot.太烫了。 My mouth is burning.我的嘴都麻了。 Are you full? 饱了吗? I am full. 我吃饱了。 I'm on a diet.我在节食。 It was very delicious.Thank you.谢谢您的款待。 c.收拾干净 Please clean up after breakfast.早饭后把餐具收拾干净了。 Help Daddy do the dishes.帮助爸爸收盘子。 Help us clear off the table.帮我们收拾桌子。 Would you clear the table?能帮我收拾盘子吗? Do the dishes!把盘子洗了。 I will. 就去洗。 It's not my turn 今天不该我洗。 I'll dry the dishes.我擦盘子。 E 用餐礼仪 a.好好吃 Remember your table manners.注意用餐礼仪。 Will you pleasse eat?你好好吃行不行? Eat properly. 好好吃。 Eat the cake and the porridge together.边吃蛋糕边喝稀饭。 Don't put the cake into the porridge.不要把蛋糕泡在稀饭里。 Don't dip the bread in the milk.不要用面包蘸牛奶。 Be careful of the bones.小心骨头。 Be careful of the bones (when you eat fish).(吃鱼时)小心鱼刺。 Eat slowly,or you'll choke.慢点吃,不然会噎着。 Don't eat so fast!不要吃那么快! It's not good to eat so fast, you know. 吃东西这么快很不好,你知道吗? Don't put too much food into your mouth each time.一次少吃点。 It's too hot to eat,wait for it to cool down.太烫不能吃,凉了再吃。 Don't look around.不要四处张望。 Stop playing with your food.不要再玩儿食物了。 Don't play with your foods. 别玩食物。 Don't talk with your mouth full.吃饭时不要总说话。 Don't always talk when you are eating.吃饭是别总说话。 Please take your time in eating.抓紧时间吃饭。 Finish your meal quickly.快点儿吃你的饭。 Eat quickly,your food is getting cold.快点吃,饭快凉了。 Don't poke your mouth with the chopsticks.不要用筷子捅嘴 Don't bite the chopsticks.不要咬筷子。 Don't do it any more.不要再那样做。 Put the bowl down gently.轻轻的把碗放下,别太用力。 b.不要浪费 Don't waster any food(fruit).不要浪费粮食(水果) Try to finish everything in your bowl.尽量吃完。 Eat all of your vegetables.把碗里的菜吃光。 Finish up your plate.把饭吃光。 I'm trying to.这不吃着呢吗。 Please finish it. 把它吃完。 Eat it all up!吃完! Be a good girl(boy).Eat up your vegetable.好孩子,把菜吃完。 Don't be fussy.Take any one.不要挑三拣四,拿一个。 You can't finish the whole thing just break a bit off.如果吃不了一个,就掰一点。 c.保持干净 Please hold your bowl.请扶住碗。 Hold the spoon with one hand and the bowl with the other.一手拿勺,一手扶碗。 Don't knock your mug over.不要碰倒杯子。 Don't spill it!别弄洒了。 Don't spill the food(drink) over your bowl.不要撒饭。 Keep your food in your bowl.不要撒饭。 Don't spill your food(drink)on the table.不要把饭(饮料)撒到桌子上。 Don't spill tomato sit's very hard to remove.别把番茄汁撒在衣服上, 不好洗哦。 Try to keep the table clean.尽量保持桌面干净。 Don't smear that all over the table.不要弄得满桌子都是。 I spilled my soup.我把汤撒了。 Tom has spilt his milk.汤姆把牛奶撒了。 Use your spoon,not your hands.用勺子,不要用手抓。 Don't spit it out of the bucket.不要吐在桶外。 Don't throw food on the floor.不要把食物扔到地板上。 Don't make a mess.不要弄得一团糟。 You're a little piggy!好脏啊! Put the shells/bones on the plate.把皮/骨头放在盘子上。 Peel off the shells and put them on the plate.剥了皮,放在盘子上。 Don't put the food back on the plate after you have taken a bit from it.咬过的食物不要再 放回盘里。 Clean up your mess.清理掉你的残渣。 If you have spilt anything,clean it up.如果你掉了残渣,把它清理干净。 Don't wipe your mouth with your sleeves.不要用袖子擦嘴。 Don't wipe your hands on your clothes.不要在衣服上擦手。 There is no tissue paper. 没有餐巾纸了。 Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。 Finish your meal before you rinse your mouth.吃完再漱口。 Don't rinse while you have food in your mouth.嘴巴里的食物咽完,再漱口。 F 外出用餐 Honey,do you want to eat out?亲爱的,要不要出去吃? Hurray! I want to.好棒喔!我要我要。 What do you want to eat?想吃什么? I like to eat KFC(McDonald)我想吃肯德鸡(麦当劳) 。 You ate last week, those are junk food.你上周刚吃过,这是垃圾食品。 What about Chinese food?咱们吃中餐怎么样? How about Korean barbecue?韩国烤肉如何? Sounds great!好啊! How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何? Let's go somewhere to eat.找个地方出去吃饭吧. How about tomorrow? 明天怎么样? We'll see.再说吧。 Thanks for nothing.算我自讨没趣。 G 零食点心 I'm hungry.我饿了。 Where are the snacks?点心在哪儿? Can I have some cookies first,please?我能不能先吃一点饼干?拜托。 I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西. Later, okay, daught?孩子,待会儿再说好吗? You may not eat here.你不能在这儿吃东西。 Here,you have something to eat.来,吃点东西. That cake again!又是小蛋糕! Cake is fattening.吃蛋糕会发胖。 You'd better eat less.最好少吃 Mommy, may I have a popsicle please?妈妈我能吃冰棍吗? You may.可以。 Mom,can I have some ice cream?妈妈,我可以吃冰淇淋吗? Not today,Honey.Don't eat too much ice cream.亲爱的, 今天不可以喔。 不要吃太多冰淇淋。 I'm longing for chocolate.我很想吃巧克力。 I'm afraid not.不行。 Why not?为什么不行? Suit yourselves.好吧,随便。 Can I eat this?我可以吃这个吗? You can't eat that.你不能吃这个。 I don't see why not.当然可以。 I eat anything.我什么都能吃。 Having a little snack before lunch,are we?想在午饭前来点小吃,对吗? Care for a Corn Crunchie,dear?来点玉米脆片吗,亲爱的? It's my favorite.这是我的最爱。 I don't feel like eating anything.我什么都不想吃。 Have a muffin, dear.吃个松糕吧,亲爱的。 I baked them especially for you.是我特地为你烤的。 Would you like some cake?你想吃蛋糕吗? Hope you enjoy it, I baked it myself.希望你喜欢。是我自已烤的。 Would you take just one little bite of your cake?尝一口你的蛋糕好么? No cake!不吃蛋糕! I'm sorry. I don't want any cake.很抱歉。我不想吃蛋糕。 Only if you'll have some with me.除非你愿意跟我一起吃。 I've been waiting all day.我己经等了一整天了。 I'll split this with you.我跟你一人一半。 Mom,can I have one more piece of cake?妈妈,我可以再吃一块蛋糕吗? Ok.The last piece is for your dessert.We're having dinner soon.好,这是最后一块点心 我们等下就吃晚餐了。 ●About homework 关于功课 A.检查功课 Do you have any homework today?你今天有功课吗? I'll do it later.我等一下再做。 Go and do it now.现在就去做。 Have you finished yet?你做完了吗? I've finished.完成了。 Did you do your homework?作业做了吗? I did it already.早就做好了。 Let me check.让我检查一下。 Do I do it right?我做对了吗? All correct.全对了。 Very good! 太好了! You did it. 你做到了。 Absolutely right!完全正确! Well done! 做得好! Nice going. 好样的。 So far, so good.现在看来还不错哦。 That's better.好多了。 You made a mistake.你做错了。 That's only one mistake.You're doing great.只有这一个错,你做得很棒啊。 Correct the mistake.错的改正过来。 It occurred to me that I didn't finish my homework.我突然想起还没完成作业呢。 The trouble is I left the notebook in the classroom.麻烦的是我把作业本落在教室了。 What classes do you have today?今天上什么课? I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了。 B.辅导功课 Do you know the meaning of this word?你知道这个生词的意思吗? You should learn these words by heart.你应该把这些词背熟。 What's the difference between A and B?A 和 B 之间有什么区别? They're about the same.它们几乎相同。 I can't tell the difference.我辨别不出来。 Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。 Dad,how do you say/pronounce this word?这个词怎么念/发音? &Sword&,say it &sword&.Sword,这个词念 sword。 What does this word mean?这个词是什么意思呢? Look it up in the dictionary.去查词典。 Dad,can you just tell me what it means?I'm too lazy.爸爸,你能不能告诉我那是什么意思 呢?我太懒了。 No, honey,go and read it.You'll learn.不,亲爱的,去查一下并且读出来。你才能学会。 What does USA stand for?U.S.A.是什么的缩写? It stands for the United States of America. 它是 United States of America 的缩写。 Do you remember the pinyin you learned today?Tell me about it. 昨天学的拼音还记得吗?讲给妈妈听听。 Read it aloud/out!大声念出来! let's recite/say the Tang's poem again.把那首唐诗再背一遍。 Do I have to memorize it?我要把这个背起来吗? Not to learn everything by rote.不要总是死记硬背。 Try to make notes in your notebook.试着在笔记本上写些笔记吧。 Pay more attention to the exercises.多练习。 Practice more.多练习. There's nothing to it.这很简单。 Just try it.试试看。 Try and do it.试着做做。 Try again.再试一遍。 Take your time,there's no rush.慢慢来/别着急。 Hold your horses.耐心点儿。 That's more like that! 这才象话嘛 Now let's practice it .咱们来练习。 It is difficult.这很难。 No,honey,it's easy if you know the way.不,亲爱的,如果知道方法就很简单了。 Let's do it together.我们一起做。 Would you want to do/practice oral math/one-digit addition and subtraction? 让我们做一下十以内的口算题吗? Listen!听好喽! 2 plus 3 equals 5.二加三等于五。 5 minus 3 equals 2.五减三等于二。 3 times 5 is 15.三乘以五等于十五。 This is three fifths.这是五分之三。 Can you subtract six from ten?你知道 10 减 6 等于多少吗? I know the answer to the sum.我知道得数。 I know very little about maths.我不懂数学。 16 divided by 2.What's the answer?16 除以 2 答案是什么? 16 divided by 2 equals 8. 16 除以 2 等于 8。 You got it.Good job.你答对了。做得好。 Look here!看这儿! How many flowers are there?Count them.这里有几朵花?数一数。 These two shapes are not alike.这两个形状不一样。 Think about it first,then answer the question.先想想,再回答。 Think hard! 努力想想。 Can you do it?你能做吗? What should you do with this?你该怎么做? Try it yourself.自己试试看。 I don't know how to do it.我不知道怎么做。 Where did you make a mistake?你错在哪儿? You made a mistake,rub it out.把错字擦掉。 I know the answer to the question.我知道问题的答案。 The rest is up to you. 其它就靠你自己了。 Once again/Once more/One more time.再来一次。 All right, all right. I understand. 好吧,好吧,我知道了。 Listen carefully,and try to remember.仔细听,用心记。 Do it after me /Do what I do.跟我做。 Read with me. 和我一起读。 Beats me.这可让你问着了。 What do you call it?叫什么来着? You've got me.让你问住了。 Let me see.让我想想。 Stay on the ball! 集中注意力。 Attention !注意! Study hard.好好学习。 I am. 好好学着呢。 Can't you see I'm trying?你难道看不出我在努力吗? Open/close your book, please. 打开/合上你的书。 C.明白了吗? See?明白了吗? I see your point.我明白你的意思。 Is that clear?/Do you understand? 清楚了么?你明白吗? It's clear.清楚了。/I understand. 懂了。 You've got the picture? 你明白了吗? I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的! I'm following you.我理解了。 Understood?懂了吗? Understood.明白了! Do you know what I mean?你懂我说的意思吗? I think so.我想我明白了。 That solves it.原来是这样啊! I get it.噢,我终于明白了。 I got it.这样啊,原来是这么回事。 See? It's not so hard. 看吧,不难嘛! Are you listening to me?你在听吗? You know what I'm talking about.你明白我说的意思吧。 I said that, didn't I?我是那样说的吧? That's okay.对. Can you hear me? 你听得见吗? Loud and clear.声音很大,听得很清楚。 Did you hear me?你听见我说的了吗? I hear you. 我听着呢/我知道了. ●Examination 考试 A.考的怎样 How did it go?Your test.怎么样了?你的考试。 How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何? Oh,fine.噢,还行。 Teacher said I did a good job.老师说我做得不错。 I spelled all the words right.我全拼对了。 I got them all right,I know it.我全写对了,肯定的。 I learnt that I had passed the test.我获悉我测验及格了。 I succeeded in passing my exam.我通过了考试。 Thanks to your help, I did well in the exam.多亏你的帮助,我考得不错。 That was a cinch.真是小菜一碟。 Yeah it was easy.是啊,太简单。 I've spotted an error.我发现了一个错误。 I only had one word wrong.我只错了一个单词。 That's a tough word.那个词挺难的。 I'll never spell it wrong again,that's for sure.我再也不会拼错了,一定不会。 How was your test?考试考得如何? It was bad.很糟。 You should study harder.你应该要更用功一点。 But I already tried my best.但是我已经尽力了。 What you need is a little more effort.你还得再加把劲儿。 It needs work. 还需再加把劲。 Almost. 就差那么一点儿。 Try harder next time. 下次再努力吧。 Don't worry. You'll do better next time.别在意,你下次可以考得更好。 B.作弊时 You can't peek like that!That's cheating!你不能那么偷看!那是作弊! It is?是吗? I peeked at one letter,that's all.我只偷看了一个字母,就这么多。 I cheated.我作弊了。 I know I shouldn't have done it.我知道我不该这么做。 Next time ,I'll win it fair and square!下一次我会赢得光明正大! I'm sure you will.我相信你会的。 ●Watching TV 看电视 I'm watching TV.我看电视呢。 I enjoy watching television.我喜欢看电视. Can I watch TV?我可以看电视吗? No more today.今天不能再看了。 Should I turn off the TV right now?我应该把电视关掉吗? Yes,honey.Go to your room,and take out your book.It's your reading time now.是的,亲爱 的。去你的房间把书拿出来。现在该是你的阅读时间。 Where is the remote? I can't find it.遥控器在哪儿?我找不到。 Just go to read.I will find it.去读书,我来找就好。 Would you mind turning the TV down? 你是否可以把电视的音量关小一点? Are there any good programs on TV? 有什么好看的节目吗? There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。 No,not today.没有今天没什么好看的。 Nothing special.没什么特别的。 I'm on TV. 我上电视了。 What's on Channel 8? 8 频道演什么呢? Would you change/switch the channel? 能不能帮我换个台? stop flipping channels.不要一直转台。 I want to You left the TV on.电视还开着呢。 Sorry about that.对不起我忘了关。 watch more TV.我还想看电视。 I'm mad! I said now!Turn off the TV,and do it now.我生气了!我说现在!把电视关掉,现在 就去关。 Just ten more minutes. The show is going to be over soon.妈妈再十分钟就好了。节目快完 了。 ●Sleep and rest 睡觉和休息 A. No nap, no story. 不睡觉,就不讲故事。 Tune in tomorrow.明天再继续收听。 What?! 什么? You heard me.就这样了。 It's getting late and you need your rest.很晚了,而且你需要休息。 Get a good night's sleep and I'll tell you more tomorrow night.睡个好觉,我明天再说故事 给你听。 But... 可是…… But we were just having fun.但我们玩得正开心。 But it's still early.但是现在还早啊。 But I'm not sleepy.可是我还不想睡。 No &buts&.没什么“可是”的。 No more discussion, you're going to bed now.没有商量的余地,你必须现在上床。 Turn off the lights so you don't waste electricity.关灯,别浪费电. Do as I say! 照我的话去做。 I will not! What can you possibly do to me? 我偏不!你能拿我怎么样? B. Enough with your video/computer games.游戏玩够了吧。 I can't quit now.正好玩着呢。 Can't I play more?我不能再玩一下下吗? No!Stop playing computer games!不行!不要再玩儿电脑游戏了。 Mom,I'll be finished soon.妈妈,我很快就要结束了。 If you don't turn off your computer,then I won't allow you to play it again starting next week.如果你不关掉电脑,从下个礼拜起我就不让你再玩儿电脑游戏了。 Make sure you brush your theeth.一定要刷牙噢。 I will.一定刷。 Are you ready for tommorrow?明天的东西都准备好了吗? I'm going to take a bath.我去洗个澡。 Make sure you wash up well.好好洗 I'm sleepy.我困了。 It's time to go to bed/sleep.该睡觉了。 Time for bed.该上床了。 It's time to go sleepy-bye.到睡觉的时间了。 Hurry up and go to sleep.快点睡觉。 Let's spread out the futon.铺床吧。 Let's get the futon out. 把被子拿出来吧。 I set the alarm clock for eight.把闹钟定在 8 点了。 Wake me up at seven tommorrow.明天 7 点叫醒我。 Sure thing.知道了。 Good night.晚安。 Sweat dreams.做个好梦。 You're pretending to be asleep.你在装睡啊! Were you sleeping?你睡着了吗? Were you asleep?你睡着了吗? No, I was awake.没有,还没睡呢。 You're not really asleep. 你其实没睡吧! I know you're still awake. 我知道你还没睡。 He is asleep.他睡着了。 What a long sleep you had!你这一觉睡得可真长啊! C. It's bed time. 午睡时间到了。 It's time to have a nap.该午休了。 You all need to rest.你们都需要休息。 Why don't you take a nap? 你干嘛不睡午觉? I'm going to get some sleep.我需要休息一下。 I'm going to lie down.我去躺一会儿。 I'm going to bed.我去睡觉了。 I want to take a nap.我真想睡个午觉。 But you just woke up. 你不是刚刚起来吗? Take off your clothes/coat/trousers/shoes. 脱衣服/外套/裤子/鞋。 Fold up your clothes/coat/trousers/shoes. 叠好衣服/外套/裤子,放好鞋。 Please fold your clothes neatly.请把衣服叠整齐。 Go to sleep. 睡觉。 Close your eyes. 闭眼。 Cover yourself up. 盖好被子。 Put hands into the quilt. 把手放进被子里。 Wake up./get up. 叫醒。/起来。 Put on your clothes. 穿衣服。 Dress yourself. 自己穿衣服 Fold up your quilt. 叠被子。 Do your buttons. 扣扣子。 Tuck your shirt into your pants. 把衣服掖进裤子里。 Comb your hair. 梳头。 ●Babysitting 照看孩子 Did she go? 她是不是尿了? Did she go number 2? 大便了吗? Did you wet your diaper/pants?你的尿布/裤子弄湿了吗? Mommy's going to change you.妈妈给你换(尿布)。 You need to be changed.你该换尿布了。 Will you change the baby's diaper? 你能给孩子换块尿布吗? Again? 又要换呀? I just changed it ten minutes ago. 10 分钟前我刚换过的。 Peekaboo! 蒙一儿。 Do it again.再来一次。 Kuchi-kuchi-koo. 胳肢胳肢。 Mommy and Daddy need to go somewhere tonight and we can't take you along.今晚妈妈 爸爸要出去,不能带着你。 Granny is going to take care of you tonight.今天晚上奶奶/外婆来看你。 When you're in Granny's,you need to follow her rules.在奶奶/外婆家要听奶奶/外婆的话。 Can you baby-sit tonight? 今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗? Sure I can. 当然可以。 Take care of my brother and sister. 帮我照看一下孩子吧。 I leave her in your hands.我把她交给你了。 You bet. 放心吧。 Put the baby into the cot.把宝宝放在婴儿床里。 Don't go away.What if the baby fall out of her cot.别走开,如果宝宝从婴儿床里跌下来怎么 办? Oh, all right. 好啦! Mom looks after the baby all day.妈妈整天都在照顾宝宝。 Poor baby is hiccupping.可怜的宝宝在打呃。 How can he stop it?怎样才能不打呃呢? Is baby going to be all right?宝宝不会有事吧? I don't like it when she's sick.我不喜欢她生病。 Come closer, child.走近一点,孩子。 Fine! Stay there, then. See if I care! 好,就呆在那儿吧。我才不在乎!(宝宝无理取闹,耍赖 时) She'll get over it! 她会自己平静下来的,她会没事的。 Don't interfere while I am disciplining baby.当我训练/惩罚宝宝的时候不要干涉。 I heard the baby cry.我听到宝宝在哭。 Don't yell at her!别吼她! Can't you see how scared she is?你没看见她多害怕吗? My, but you're a little thing.你真是个小东西。 Poor little girl! 可怜的小女孩! I bet you're hungry.我想你一定饿了。(I am! 是的!) Try not to cry.It's okay.别哭了,好啦。 Do you want Mommy to pick you up?想让妈妈抱你吗? Can you pick up/take her for a little while?你能不能抱她一会儿? 没准儿你能让她不哭。 Sure, I'd like to try !当然,我愿意试试! Sure, I will see if I can!当然,我看看我行不行! I'll pick her up.It's my turn to try!我来抱抱她。轮到我试试了。 She turned over on her side for the first time today.今天宝宝第一次翻身。 She's started sitting up.她正开始坐起来。 She started crawling at six months.她六个月开始爬。 ●Using the toilet 上厕所 A Do you need to go potty?你要去大/小便吗? Do you want/need to poopoo/pee?想拉臭臭/尿尿吗? I have to go poop/pee。 I need to poop/pee。 I need to go to the bathroom.我要上厕所。 I want to go to the toilet.我想上厕所。 Can I go to toilet?我能上厕所吗? You go first. 你先去。 It's time to go wee-wee/pee-pee.该尿尿了。 Get off the bed to peepee.自己下床去尿尿吧。 You can pull down your pants all by yourself.宝贝自己脱裤子。 Very good.真棒! Please move back a bit so that you don't pee out of the potty.来,靠后座,尿尿就不会撒出来。 Listen, mommy heard the sound of rain.听,妈妈听到宝宝的下雨声了。 B Don't unroll the toilet paper.不要扯手纸。 Don't use too much toilet paper.不要浪费手纸。 You've been playing with the toilet paper,and I have told you many times not to do that! 你一直在玩儿手纸,我告诉你多少回了不要那样做。 To flush the toilet.冲一下厕所。 Don't pick your nose./Don't stick your fingers in your nose.不要用手挖鼻子。 Wipe your bottom.擦擦屁股。 Wash your hands with soap after you poop.便便以后要用肥皂洗手。 ●Playing toys/games 玩玩具/游戏 Wanna play? 想玩吗? Sure! What do you have to play with?想!有什么可玩? Everything!什么都有! Go on! What would you like to try/play on?去呀!你想玩什么? Do you want to play poker?你想要玩儿扑克牌吗? Do you know how to play it?你知道要怎么玩吗? I'll teach you.我来教你。 Do you want to play it again?想要再玩儿一次吗? Could I try that?我可不可以玩那个? Sure! Go ahead! 当然可以!去玩吧! Oh, that's okay. I'll just watch.没关系,我看着就行。 Watch? But why? Don't you want to play? 看?为什么?你不想玩吗? Sure, I do. But, well...我当然想玩,可是…… Let's play a game. 让我们来做游戏。 Let's start/begin. 让我们开始。 Let's play together.让我们一起玩。 Enjoy yourself.自娱自乐。 I want to play with Jim. 我想和 Jim 玩。 Let's play home game/house. 我们玩娃娃家吧。 Why isn't anybody playing?怎么大家都不玩了? Do I need keep the toys? 要收玩具吗? I want to go to playground. 我想玩大型玩具。 Stack your building blocks.堆积木吧。 Let's play with puppets.让我们玩儿木偶吧。 Let's dancing/singing. 让我们来跳舞唱歌。 Sing a song. 唱支歌。 Go ahead. 继续。 Let's listen to a story. 让我们听个故事。 Let's listen to the tape. 让我们听磁带。 Let's watch TV/a play. 让我们看电视/看表演。 Want to play hide and seek?玩捉迷藏吗? I'm going to count to ten.我数到十. Ready or not, here I come.准备好了吗?我来了。 Come here./Come on. 过来。 Go to there.去那边。 I am here.我在这里。 Let's perform it together.咱们一起来表演。 Let's recite the poem.咱们朗诵这首诗。 Your turn.该你了。 It's your turn to speak/read.该你说了/读了。 What sound does this animal make?这个动物发什么声? Did you say that correctly?你说对了吗? Once again/Once more/One more time.再来一次。 Listen to me./Listen to the music. 听我说/听音乐。 What did you hear? 你听到什麽了? Can you say something about this picture?你能说说这幅图片吗? Can you tell us something about this picture?你能讲讲这幅图片吗? Like what?像什么? Like chicken.像只鸡。 I can't see. 我看不见。 Look real close.仔细看,凑近了看。 Relax. 休息。 Say it in English. 用英语说。 Let's say it together. 让我们一起说。 How do you know? 你怎麽知道的? Which one do you like? 你喜欢哪一个? ●Outdoor Activity 户外活动 A.出去玩儿 Let's go out/outside.让我们到室外去。 Let's go out for a walk. 让我们出去走走。 Let's go downstairs. 让我们到楼下去。 Let's play on the ground. 让我们去操场上玩。 Let's go play in the park.让我们到公园里玩儿吧。 Can I go/come with you? 我能和你一起去吗? No. 不行。 I said no!我说不行! OK. OK. Come along.好吧,好吧,跟我来。 You mean you will do it?你是说你答应了? Want to play outside?想出去玩吗? Come then,join our game. 来,跟我们一起玩吧? B.玩儿什么 Wave your fingers.摆动你的手指。 Wiggle your fingers.摆动你的手指。 Touch your stomach.摸摸你的肚子。 Cover your mouth.捂上你的嘴。 Hold your nose.捏着鼻子。 Hum a tune.哼首歌。 Make a circle. 围一个圈。 Move your eyebrows up and down.让你的眉毛上下动。 Put your two thumbs up.把你的两根拇指竖起来。 Nod your head.点点你的头。 Clap your hands.拍拍你的手。 Bend your knees.弯曲你的膝盖。 Stomp your foot.跺跺你的脚。 Jump on one foot. 单脚跳。 Hop on the foot.单脚跳。 Climb a tree.爬树。 Jump rope.跳绳。 Play the yo-yo.玩儿溜溜球。 Do a cart wheel.翻筋斗。 Bounce/Roll/Kick the ball(to me ).拍/滚/踢皮球。 Run a race in the sun.在太阳底下跑步。 Run. 跑。 Let's have a race. 让我们来个比赛。 I'm not racing.I'm not!我不想比赛.我不比! On your mark...各就位...... Go!开始! I won! 我赢了! You are slow. 你太慢了。 You are fast.你很快。 Let's play catch/ball. 我们来投球吧。 Great! 好呀! May I play catch here?我可以在这儿玩球吗? Not here.这里不行。 Of course you may.当然,玩吧。 Catch!接住! Yay!耶! Good catch!好球! Throw me the ball.把球扔给我。 I'm blowing the windmill.我在吹风车。 See how it turns!看它转得有多快! Want to swing?想玩儿秋千吗? Let's swing on the swings!让我们来荡秋千吧。 Shall I push you?要我推你吗? Give me a little push, will you?推我一下好吗? You can touch the sky!你可以碰到天啦! Hey! This is kind of fun, huh?满好玩的喔,是吧? Want to go down the slide?想滑滑梯吗? Did you get dizzy on the merry-go-round?在旋转木马上晕吗? Want to blow bubbles.想吹泡泡吗? Let's dig in the sandpit.让我们挖沙子吧。 Let's play on the scooter.让我们玩儿踏板车吧。 C.该回家了 It's warm here. 这里很暖。 I am cold/hot/warm.我觉得冷/热/暖和。 I've never had so much fun in my life!在这一生中,我没这么开心过! he day went so fast!时间过得好快! It's getting late.天越来越晚了。 It's time to go home now!该是回家的时间! It's late. Let's go back.时间不早了,我们回去吧. It's cloudy .Let's go back.天气有点多云,我们回去吧. It's windy .We'd better go back.刮风了,我们最好回去吧. I'm afraid we have to go now.我恐怕我们得走了。 It is time to go. 该走了。 Go back.回去。 Go straight ahead,turn left/right.一直走,左转/右转。 Yes! Please, Mom!妈妈,求求你! I don't want my to leave yet!我还不想走! We'd best be getting home.我们得赶快回家。 Go home.回家去。 Then you can stay! 你可以留下! You will stay as long as you like.你爱呆多久就呆多久。 Take me home!带我回家! ●walking 散步 Let's go for a walk.咱们去散步. Let's have a walk after the meal.让我们饭后散散步. Walking is good for your health.散步有益于健康. Walk slowly.慢慢走. Walk properly.好好走. Be slowly,take easy. 慢点,别着急 Step by step /one step at a time.一步一个台阶. The flowers are blooming.花开了. The birds are singing.鸟儿在歌唱. Be careful of the grass and the flowers.小心花草. Look,what beautiful trees!What a pretty garden!看,那些树多美丽呀!多漂亮的花园. Don't stop, go on.别停下,继续. Don't touch them. They are just to be looked at.不要摸,它们只是供观赏的. Don't stamp.别跺脚. Be careful,don't fall down.小心,别摔倒. Keep your back straight while you walk.走路是背挺直. Don't touch the railing.不要摸栏杆. Hold hands with mom.和妈妈拉上手 Are you tired?你累了吗? Yes,I am tired.是的,我累了。 No,I am not.不,我不累。 ●About Weather 有关天气 How's the weather today?今天天气如何? It's a sunny/cloudy/rainy day! 是个晴天/阴天/雨天! It's very hot today, isn't it? 今天真热呀! It's blistering hot.天气炎热。 I'm sensitive to heat.我怕热。 The heat is killing me. 热死我了。 It's a fine day today.今天的天气真好! It's pleasant.这天真舒服。 It's mild today.今天风和日丽。 Fine day, isn't it?真是好天气,不是吗? Great day ,isn't it ?天气不错,对吧? It's a nice/great/wonderful day! 今天是个好天! It sure is. 是不错啊。 How clean the air is!空气多么清新呀! What's the forecast for tomorrow?明天的天气怎么样? It's going to be cold. 会冷吧。 How's the weather today?今天的天气怎么样? Is it going to rain today?今天会下雨吗? I doubt it. 我想不会。 But I heard it might rain.但是我听说可能会下雨。 We're expecting some rain.好像要下雨。 It supposed to rain.应该要下雨了。 I don't think so.我不这么认为。 It's raining/snowing.下雨/雪了。 It's warm/cold/chilly/humid today.今天很暖和/很冷/冷嗖嗖的/很闷热。 It is growing cool.天气渐渐凉爽起来。 It has become much cooler.天气变得凉爽多了。 It's frosty today.下霜了。 It's freezing.冷得像要结冰了。 It sure is. 就是。 It's windy today.今天风很大。 It's dry.气候干燥。 It's miserable.糟糕的天气。 It's uncomfortable today.今天的天气让人不舒服。 It's overcast today.今天阴天。 It's gloomy.天阴沉沉的。 It's foggy.起雾了。 It's misty.雾蒙蒙的。 We're going to have a blizzard.快要下暴风雨了。 It's stormy.暴风雨天气。 A typhoon is coming.台风快到了。 It's raining cats and dogs!下了瓢泼大雨。 ●Discipline 纪律 A.安静! Hush! 别出声! Silence!/Be more quiet./Keep quite.安静!/安静一点/ 保持安静。 Don't make any noise.不要吵。 Shh!Not so loud.嘘!别那么大声。 Stop shouting!别大声嚷嚷! Speak softly!小点声说话! No quarrelling.不要吵闹。 Easy girl...stop!安静点,别闹了! Don't run in house.不要在屋子里跑。 Don't jump up and down on the bed.不要在床上使劲蹦。 Don't wake the baby.别把宝宝吵醒了。 Ssh! You'll wake her!嘘!别吵醒她! Don't disturb Dad.He is sleeping.别打扰爸爸.他在睡觉。 Calm down, will you?安静点,行不行? Okay. I'll try.好的!我尽量。 Shhh!You sure make a lot of noise.嘘!你可真够吵的。 No talking/laughing.不要乱讲话/大笑。 Stay away from me! 离我远一点! Don't pull the chairs about,boys! 不要把椅子拖来拖去,孩子们! Put the chair down gently.轻轻地放下椅子。 Sit down and read your books quietly.坐下,安静看书。 Sit here ,beside him.坐他旁边。 Leave me along./don't bother me. 离我远点/别烦我。 Don't be so naughty.不要那么调皮。 B.整洁有序 Don't wet your hair with tap water.不要把头发弄湿。 Don't leave the taps running.不要开着水管。 Close the door after you,please.请随手关门。 Be careful not to knock your mug over.小心,别把杯子碰翻。 Don't upset the bowl of fish.不要把鱼缸打翻了。 Pick up the toys/Put the toys away.捡起/收好玩具。 Don't throw your handkerchief around.请不要乱扔手绢。 Don't leave your stuff here.别把你的东西都摊在这儿。 Don't heap your clothes on the floor.别把你的衣服堆在地板上。 I won't. 知道了。 Go and tidy up your toys now.去把你的玩具收一收。 Wait a moment,mom.妈妈,等一下。 I'll do it later.我等下会整理。 You better hurry.你最好快一点。 I'm going to count to three, and if you don't have the toys picked up by then … 数到三你不收玩具,我就...... If you don't do it soon,I will throw your toys in the trash can.如果 你不快点收拾,我就把 你的玩具丢进垃圾桶。 Don't bring any junk food to the kindergarten.不要零食带到幼儿园。 No food in class.课堂上不要吃东西。 Take care of the books.请爱护图书。 Don't damage the books.不要损坏图书。 here is a time for fun and a time for study.该玩就玩,该学就学。 Homework first, play later.先做作业,再去玩。 Lunch first, TV later.先吃午饭,再看电视。 C.Playing with other children 与小伙伴相处 Stop doing that. 停下。 Don't step on her feet.别踩她的脚。 Don't kick.别踢。 Don't trip her.别绊她。 No bullying.不要欺负人。 Pulling hair isn't nice.拽头发不好。 Stop punching each other.不要打闹。 No more roughhousing.不要大吵大闹/大打出手。 No fighting.不要打架。 Mom,he hit me first.妈妈,他先打我的。 He hit me on purpose.他故意打我。 Peter,be nice to your sister.ok?彼得,要善待姐姐,好吗? You have to learn to get along with others.你要学习和他人好好相处。 You should say sorry.你应该要道歉。 Be a good boy.Cut it out(Hold it).要当个好孩子,停止跟姐姐吵架。 All right,all right,I won't do that again.I'm sorry.好啦好啦,我不会再犯了,对不起啦! That's all right.没关系。 Did you make up?和好了吗? Can't you patch things up?你们就不能和好吗? He takes my toy/book. 他抢我的玩具/书。 You need to share your toys with your sister.你应该与妹妹分享玩具。 He had that toy first.他先拿到的玩具。 This toy doesn't belong to you.这个玩具不是你的。 This is for both of you.这是个给你们两人的。 Good girls/boys don't do/say things like that.好孩子不那样做(说) 。 Stop pushing. 不许推搡。 You're part of a family, and you can't think only about yourself.你是家庭的一员,你不能只 想到自己。 We need to discuss this.我们需要检讨一下。 Don't argue me about this.不要再和我争论了。 This is the absolute end! 绝不可再犯! ●Finding out 发现问题 What happened? 发生什么事了? What happened to you?你怎么了? What's the matter? 怎么了? What's wrong? 怎麽了/你哪里不对劲? All right with you?你没有问题吧? I don't feel well.我觉得不舒服。 Are you all right?你没事吧? Is everything all right?你没事吧? A little frazzled, but fine.受了点惊吓,不过没事。 It'll be okay.没事了。 what are you afraid of? 你害怕什么? There's nothing to be afraid of now. 现在不用害怕了。 What a relief! 那我就放心了! You okay?你没事吧? It's nothing. 没事。 You're just fine.你没事就好。 What's up?出什么事啦? Nothing much.没什么。 My nose is bleeding.我的鼻子在流血。 What happened? 发生什么事了? Did you have a fight?你打架了吗? No,I didn't.没有。 Did somebody hit you?Or did you just fall?有人打你吗?还是你跌倒了? I was just picking my nose,and now it's bleeding.我只是挖鼻子,然后鼻子就流血了。 Something is wrong with you today.你今天有点儿不大对劲。 What's going on?到底怎么回事? How should I know? 我怎么知道? So true! 说的也是! Is something on your mind?你有什么心事吗? I want to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈。 What makes you think that?你怎么会那么想呢? What causes it?是什么原因呢? Explain it to me.请给我解释一下。 Tell me why.告诉我为什么。 Answer me.回答我. Tell me true!说真话! Who knows! 谁知道啊;我不知道! How did it happen?是怎么发生的? Why are you here?你怎么在这儿? Hey,how'd you get down there?嘿,你怎么到那儿去了? Oh. Well...let me help you up. 那……让我扶你起来. What are you doing? 你在干什麽? What are you doing this for?你干吗要去做这种事呢? Why did you do that?你为什么干那样的事呢? What are you up to?打什么鬼主意呢?(你忙什么呢?) Explain yourself!.你给我说说清楚!/请请你说出理由。 How dare you not answer my question!你胆敢不回答我的问题! How dare you not tell me the truth!你胆敢不讲真话! That's all I remember.我只记得这些。 Why should I tell you?我干吗非得告诉你不可? Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? Do you need any help?需要帮助吗? Yes, please.是的,拜托您了。 My pleasure.这是我的荣幸。 Say no more.不用多说了。(就交给我吧。) Anything for you. 为你做什么都行。 Anything? 任何事? Anything! 任何事! Why are you crying? 为什么哭? What for?为了什么? For who?为了谁? No wonder!难怪! Why have they done this to you?他们为什么欺负你? What? How can this be?什么?怎么可能是这样呢? You are mistaken! 你搞错了。 It's not possible.这不可能。 That is true!那是真的! No? Take a look at this!不可能?你看看这个就明白了。 Why didn't you say so?呵,那你为什么不早说? I did say so! 我说了! Did not! 你就没有! Did too! 我就说了! If she does, I'll...如果她敢,我就…… You don't look very happy today. 你今天怎么满脸的不高兴。 Why are you so glum?你怎么闷闷不乐的呀? Why are you up set? 为什麽你不高兴了? What are you so happy about?你怎么那么高兴? Don't cry,be happy.别哭了,高兴点。 Now stop fretting and give me a big smile.别再难过了,给妈妈笑一个 Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的话吗? Pardon. 重说一边。 That's why!原来如此! (I'm) sorry to hear that.听到这事我很难过。 That's unfortunate.真不走运! It happens!常有的事。 It's a common mistake.这是常见的错误。 It must be tough for you.那你肯定很难受吧。 Oh, poor thing!啊,真可怜! How terrible!多糟糕呀! What a pity!真遗憾! What bad luck.太遗憾了。 I know how you feel.我理解你的心情。 Never mind.别在意。 That's all right.没事儿。 Don't cry, I will play with you. 别哭,我和你一起玩。 Wipe your tears.擦擦眼泪。 Don't worry. 不要担心。 There's nothing to be scared of.没什么可怕的。 There's nothing to be afraid of now.现在不用害怕了. Well, anyway, you're safe now. 好了,反正你现在安全了。 Everything's fine. 一切都会好的。 We're right in the next room.我们就在旁边的屋子。 Are you feeling better now?你现在感觉好些吗? What's that noise?什么声音? It's my alarm clock.是我的闹钟的声音。 ●Manners 礼貌 Good manners are important.礼貌很重要。 Now be quiet and let me tell it!你不要打岔听我说嘛。 Don't interrupt daddy/mommy.不要打断妈/爸说话 Don't interrupt me while I am speaking.我讲话时不要打断. It's impolite to interrupt others.打断别人讲话是不礼貌的. Don't raise your voice at me!不要对我提高嗓门! That's a rude way to speak.那样说话不礼貌/粗鲁。 Don't talk back to me!别跟我顶嘴! Didn't anyone tell you that it's rude to wake someone up by yelling? 难道没人告诉过你,大喊大叫地把别人吵醒是很没礼貌的吗? No!没有! Uh-uh!没呀! Nope!没! No way!从来都没有! Don't bother me while I'm on the phone.我打电话时不要捣乱。 Are you going to apologize?你准备道歉吗? ●Manners 礼貌 Good manners are important.礼貌很重要。 Now be quiet and let me tell it!你不要打岔听我说嘛。 Don't interrupt daddy/mommy.不要打断妈/爸说话 Don't interrupt me while I am speaking.我讲话时不要打断. It's impolite to interrupt others.打断别人讲话是不礼貌的. Don't raise your voice at me!不要对我提高嗓门! That's a rude way to speak.那样说话不礼貌/粗鲁。 Don't talk back to me!别跟我顶嘴! Didn't anyone tell you that it's rude to wake someone up by yelling? 难道没人告诉过你,大喊大叫地把别人吵醒是很没礼貌的吗? No!没有! Uh-uh!没呀! Nope!没! No way!从来都没有! Don't bother me while I'm on the phone.我打电话时不要捣乱。 Are you going to apologize?你准备道歉吗? ●Compliments encouragement 鼓励夸奖 Great job! 太棒了! Wonderful!/Great!/Good!/Ok! 太棒了! Very nice! 非常好! I'm so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲! Well done! 干得好! Here you go. 干的好。 Way to go !漂亮!/你真棒! Good job!真不错。 You were so brave/great/good!你真勇敢/棒! You are a brave child.你是一个勇敢的孩子。 You have improved a lot(made great) improvement.你有很大进步. You are the winner. 你是胜利者。 You are the first. 你是第一名。 You are very clever! 你真聪明! You look very smart. 你看起来非常聪明。 So young, yet so wise. 年纪小小,智慧不小。 You are a smart boy.你是个小机灵鬼。 Brilliant? I think not. 聪明?我不觉得。 You are beautiful! 你真漂亮! You are so sweet.你是非常可爱的. You are kind of neat.你挺可爱的. She does enchant each one she meets.她人见人爱。 You look nice.你看上去真好/真帅。 What a man!真是个男子汉! Good boy/girl.真是好孩子。 Nice girl/boy. 好女孩/男孩。 What a loving child!多可爱的孩子! How beautiful your clothes are! 你的衣服是多麽的漂亮呀! How funny! 多有趣呀! Wow! It's so nice! 哇!它太好了。 Sure.没错。 You are most understanding! 你真体贴! You did a good thing.你做得很好。 I'm flattered.过奖了。 You do it.你自己去! Do it yourself.自己的事情自己做。 I can't do it alone.我一个人办不到。 I...I can't.我……我不行! Why not? 为什么不行? Are you feeling scared? 你怕了吗? A little, I guess.我想我是有点害怕。 Just as I thought.我想也是。 Yes! Yes, you can! You've got to!行!你行的!你一定要行。 Come on, at least try!快点!至少试一试! O-okay, I'll try.好吧,我试。 That a girl!这才是个好孩子! Forget it!算了吧! Cheer up!振作起来! Get it together, Jack!振作起来!杰克。 Chin up, young lady.乐观一点,小女孩. Go for it!勇敢点儿。 Be brave.要勇敢. Lift your head up a little.抬头. Hold your head up.抬起头来。 Have more guts!再拿出点勇气来。 Don't be shy.不要怕羞. Be confident.自信点儿. You can do it!你可以的! It's worth a try!值得试一试! Do your best!尽你最大努力! I...I'm sorry. I tried. I really tried. 对不起,我试过了,我真的试过。 Think hard, you can make it.仔细想想,你一定行。 Be strong. 要坚强点。 Let's face it.让我们面对现实。 It's up to you. 一切都看你的了。 Don't let me down! 别让我失望! I wish you success!我祝你成功! It's not your fault.不是你的错。 I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真. I'll be looking forward to it.我将期待这一天。 The same as usual! 一如既往! There's a chance.这是一个机会. The sooner, the better.越早越好。 It's now or never. 机不可失,时不再来. Hang in there!别松劲! Don't give up!别认输!/别放弃! Keep your chin up! 别灰心! You should finish what you start.别半途而废。 This is nothing.这算什么呀。 It isn't much.那是微不足道得的. I've seen worse.这还算好的呢。 We can work something out.我们可以想想办法的。 It'll work out.总会有办法的。 No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智 There's no need to worry about it.不必为那事烦恼。 Don't give it another thought.别想得太多。 Don't feel so bad about yourself.别那么自暴自弃。 Look on the bright side.你得看到事情好的一面。 Don't take it too seriously!别看得那么严重! You can do anything if you really want to.只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。 ●About money 关于金钱 May I have my allowance?能给我点零花钱吗? What do you want to buy? 你要买什么呀? You shouldn't spend money foolishly./You shouldn't waste your money.你不应该乱花钱。 Mom,can I have more allowance?妈妈,我可以要多一点零花钱吗? What for?为什么? I want to buy more books.我想多买一些书。 Oh,yeah?Are you joking?真的吗?你在开玩笑吗? Is that so?是这样吗? Of course not!I'm telling the truth.当然没有,我是说真的。 Honey, good if you spend money to buy more books.But 100 yuan a week is enough for it's you already.亲爱的,你想花钱买书是好事。可是一个礼拜 100 元的零花钱对你已经很够用 了喔。 ●Happy Birthday 生日快乐 What do you want for your birthday?过生日想要什么礼物? Happy birthday,! 生日快乐! You must blow out the candles!把蜡烛吹灭! But you must make a wish first.但要先许个愿。 Then if you close your eyes, and blow out all the candles in a single breath, the wish will come true. 如果你闭上眼睛,一口气把所有的蜡烛都吹灭,愿望就会实现。 My wish will really come true? 我的愿望真的会实现? I'm sure of it. 我确定。 Ta-dah!噢,来喽! This is for you.这是送给你的。 What's this?这是什么? Open it and find out!打开看看! It's what you want most of all, isn't it? 这是你最想要的,对不对? The clothes you gave me are so beautiful! 你给我的衣服真漂亮啊! I'm glad you like them. 真高兴你喜欢。 Remember me when you wear them. 穿它们的时候要想起我啊。 ●Household Problems 住房问题 The power is out.停电了. The roof is leaking.屋顶漏水. The wall is cracked.墙壁有裂缝. The window is broken.窗户破了. The lock is broken.锁坏了. The faucet/tap is dripping.水龙头漏水. The sink is overflowing.水槽堵塞. The toilet is stopped up.马桶阻塞. The pipes are frozen.水管冻结. The pipe is leaking. 水管漏了。 It's stuffy in this room. 这间屋子通风真差。 The air is thick. 这里真闷。 I can't breathe in this room. 这屋让人喘不过气来。 The air is dense. 空气混浊。 It's drafty in this room.这个房间很通风。 ●Sickness 生病 A.不舒服吗? Is everything all right?你没事吧? My foot does hurt a little.我的脚有点痛。 What happened to you? Were you sick?你怎么了?不舒服吗? Are you feeling okay?你不舒服吗? Take care of yourself.多保重,好好照顾自己. You don't look well.你好像不太舒服。 Are you ill/sick?你生病了吗? You look ill.你看起来生病了。 You look pale.你的脸色真不好. Did you catch a cold?你感冒了吗? I caught a cold from you.你把感冒传染给我了。 No, no, no, don't kiss me! I...I wouldn't want you to catch anything. 不,不,不,别吻我,我……我不想把病传染给你。 I have a slight cold. 我有点儿感冒。 I have a bad cold.我得了重感冒. Do you have a fever?你发烧吗? I have a bit of a fever.我有点儿发烧。 I have a slight fever.我轻微发烧。 I think I have a fever.我好像发烧了。 I have a high temperature. 我在发烧。 I got cold. 我发烧了。 I don't want to go to see a doctor.我不想看医生。 Oh,honey,I think you've caught a cold.喔,亲爱的,我想你感冒了。 You should get a shot.你应该要去打针。 Let's check. 试试表。 Let me check your temperature.量一下体温吧。 You don't seem to have any temperature.你好像没有发烧嘛。 I'd like to see a doctor.我要看病。 I'm not feeling well.我觉得身体不舒服。 I don't feel very well. 我不舒服。 I feel sick.我觉得难受。 She is sick in

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语日常对话 的文章

随机推荐