(实时搜索915个城市,152701家酒店报价信息)
免费预订,不收取任何费用
高出前台现付价,赔付预订差价
预订后,到店无房,赔付首晚房费
广州富力君悦大酒店出发的线路
到达澳大利亚广州大使馆的路线
广州热门公交地标
欢迎使用住哪儿公交
住哪网公交查询到5种乘车线路供您参考,想了解更多到的出行信息、附近酒店,查询广州富力君悦大酒店到澳大利亚广州大使馆最佳的交通线路,就请访问住哪网公交!全国777个城市公交线路、交通线路查询服务,让您的出行更方便。
关于住哪儿Welcome to the Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou&
From 1 December 2017 Australia will no longer issue Frequent Traveller Passports (67 pages).
From 1 December 2017, if your passport still has more than two years validity remaining and the visa pages are almost full, you may either apply for:
a new 34 page passport with 10 years validity. The cost will be the plus the . or
a replacement 34 page passport with the same expiry date as the passport being replaced. The replacement cost will be cheaper than a new 10 year validity passport and will not incur an .
Applicants will need to decide which of the two above replacement options best suit their own circumstances.
Consulate-General&Opening Hours
The Consulate-General& will be open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
Australians requiring advice or assistance from the consular section may call during business hours from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday.
Please note:
Passport Applications: Monday-Friday 9:00 & 12:00 make an appointment please click .
Notarial Services: Monday-Friday 14:00 & 15:30 make an appointment please click .
News in Brief
For speeches&archive, please&click &&&
Level&11&&&12,&Development&Centre,&No.&3&Linjiang&Road,&Zhujiang&New&City,&Guangzhou&510623Consulate-General&Office&and&Consular&SectionTel:&&+86&20&consular.guangzhou@dfat.gov.au&Australian&Visa&Application&Centre&(AVAC)Tel:&+86&20&Visa&and&Immigration&Section&Tel:&+86&20&Australian&Trade&CommissionTel:&+86&20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
45 Years, 45 Stories: celebrating 45 years of Australia-China diplomatic relations
45 Years, 45 Stories is a collection of stories told from Australian and Chinese perspectives that speak to the breadth and depth of the friendship between our peoples.&
The stories celebrate the multifaceted community and cultural links & across sports, science, the arts, business and academia & that are the fabric of the Australia-China relationship.
&The 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper
The 2017&Foreign Policy White Paper&is the first comprehensive review of Australia's international engagement for 14 years.
It delivers a framework to ensure our prosperity and security by guiding our international efforts over the next decade and beyond.
&Australia-China Joint Research Centres
are supported under the .&
JRCs are virtual centres that link Australian and Chinese research institutions conducting a portfolio of research-related activities in priority areas agreed to by the Australian and Chinese Governments, led by the Australian Department of Industry, Innovation and Science and the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology.&
Applications have closed for the third funding round of ACSRF&JRCs. The successful applicants will be announced later this year.
News and Speeches&
(17 May 2018)&It's a pleasure to be here in Shanghai tonight for the Westpac Australia-China Business awards.&This is now my fourth official visit to Shanghai, and my 13th official visit to China.&I'm pleased to say it will not be my only visit this year.
(16&May 2018) This week I will travel to Shanghai to advance preparations for Australia&s participation in the China International Import Expo (CIIE); and attend Asia&s largest food and beverage exhibition, SIAL China. This will be my 13th official visit to China over the past three years.
(11 May 2018) The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is warning the public about a complex new international scam targeting the Chinese community in Australia.
(18 April 2018) China has overtaken New Zealand to become Australia's largest inbound visitor market for the first time.
(11 April 2018) Observations about the Australia-China business relationship and prospects for the future.
(19 March 2018) A lot of the debate about trade globally these days is focused on the policy shifts out of the United States. But it is important not to be distracted from what is happening in the rest of the world. In 2018, as we have seen over the weekend with Australia&s hosting of the historic special ASEAN summit, trade-liberalising economic integration between nations is driving growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
(16 March 2018)&The Australian Embassy acknowledges that a small number of postgraduate research students and research scholars have experienced visa delays, which is causing stress to some individuals. &The Australian Department of Home Affairs is seeking to process the applications as soon as possible.&
(5 January 2018) Minister for Foreign Affairs: Today I announce the appointment of Mr Jason Robertson as Australia&s next Consul-General in Guangzhou.
(21 December 2017)Today marks the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Australia and China on 21 December 1972.
(20 December 2017) The historic China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) continues to deliver benefits for Australia, two years after its entry into force.&
(14 December 2017) I&m delighted to be here today to mark the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Australia and China. I would like to thank Vice President Xie Yuan and the Chinese People&s Association of Friendship with Foreign Countries for hosting today&s event.
Embassy Opening Hours
The Embassy will be open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
Australians requiring advice or assistance from the consular section may call during business hours from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday.
Please note: Passport Applications: Monday-Friday 9:00 & 12:00 and Notarial Services: Monday-Friday 14:00 & 15:30 by making appointment.
Embassy&address:&21&Dongzhimenwai&Street,&Chaoyang&District,&Beijing&
Follow us:

我要回帖

更多关于 澳大利亚驻华大使馆 的文章

随机推荐