我是一名安装工,想在附近找小工吧安装的工作

赵金鑫 |北京|部落律师
查看文字回复
用人单位克扣或者无故拖欠劳动者工资的、拒不支付劳动者延长工作时间工资报酬的,建议到用人单位所在地劳动局申请劳动仲裁;如果劳动局不受理的,可带着劳动局不受理通知单到所在地法院提起诉讼。
北京部落清源科技有限公司
免费热线:
copyright 2014 bolaw.com 京ICP备号想在上海市奉贤区附近找一个会装修木工的师傅。我简单的木工活会一部分,做过两年家具,想学习装修工作,最好能够一起包活干【装修木工吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:54,674贴子:
想在上海市奉贤区附近找一个会装
想在上海市奉贤区附近找一个会装修木工的师傅。我简单的木工活会一部分,做过两年家具,想学习装修工作,最好能够一起包活干,分钱的话好商量,当然师傅分的更多点,主要目的在于学活,挣钱多少没关系。因为装修方面会的不多,只是有木工基础而已,前期有的活只能打下手,相信还是可以帮师傅做很多活的,我年龄30岁,相处起来容易。有意者私聊或者微信电话。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴我是一个在中国一家工厂的装配线上工作的美国人,有什么想问的?
我的图书馆
我是一个在中国一家工厂的装配线上工作的美国人,有什么想问的?
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:兰陵笑笑生 转载请注明出处论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread--1.htmlHNL9What are you assembling?你在组装什么?mikegecawiczI am building 3.5mm headphone cables.我正在做3.5毫米耳机电缆。beer_nutsSo it's not an Apple factory then.所以这不是苹果工厂了。TopChronichow is the pay compared to the states?与美国相比,工资有多少?LalalamaPay is low, but so is cost of living. I used to work in a manufacturing plant in China. We got 1 hour each day to sleep/eat with food provided for free by the company. There were also company dorms that were extremely cheap so we could save money on housing/food. It was chill.工资很低,但生活费用也很低。我以前在中国的一家制造厂工作过。我们每天有1小时的时间睡觉/吃公司免费提供的食物。还有一些非常便宜的公司宿舍,这样我们就可以省下钱买房子/食物了。挺轻松的。jimenezd88What do you get paid in USD?用美元算你的薪水多少?mikegecawiczAbout $3.50 per hour.大约每小时3.5美元。SnoodleBooperWhy would you work for such slave wages? There are companies in China that will pay loads of money to accompany them to business meetings just simply because you are white....你为什么要干工资如此微薄的工作?有些中国公司会只因你是白人,就会花很多钱让陪他们去参加商务会议......mikegecawiczI could, yes. But that wouldn’t really be the perspective I’ve been looking for. If I was in it for the money, I would have stayed in the US.是的,我可以这么做。但这不是我一直在寻找的方向。如果我是为了钱而去的话,我不如留在美国。CollectableRatHave you ever met a Chinese person doing the same kind of job that also wasn't doing it for the money? Or are you the only lowly factory worker you're aware of that's not doing it for the money.你见过一个中国人不是为了钱而做同样的工作吗?还是说你是唯一一个在这么卑微的工厂里干活还不是为了钱的人?mikegecawiczWell considering I will be heading back to the USA at the end of the summer, I can't imaging that there are many other people who are doing it for the same reasons. I guess is not that common of an occurrence.好吧,考虑到我将在夏末返回美国,我无法想象还会有很多其他人出于同样的原因在做这件事。我想这并不常见。BelliBlast35This thread title is misleading at best.....这个帖子的标题充其量是误导…OPSaysFuckALotHe is literally an American working on an assembly line in China. How in the fuck could it be more accurate?他实际上就是一个在中国从事装配线工作的美国人。你还想怎么准确?mister_shamrockMainly because its illegal to work if your on a tourist visa. If you have a legit visa then you aren't working on an assembly line but probably an intern for the company and you like a photo opportunity and a bit of bullshit. No company in china would hire an American and let them work on an assembly line, if you have seen proper assembly lines like I have, they have zero regulations and work the people into the ground, they wouldn't risk exposing that to an American in return for what? to make you feel good about yourself? to give you a warped sense of perspective?如果你持的是旅游签证那么你去工作就是违法的。如果你有合法的签证,那么你不会在装配线工作,而是可能是公司的实习生,你只不过是喜欢拍照和胡扯罢了。在中国,没有一家公司会雇佣美国人让他们在流水线上工作,如果你见过像我以前见过的装配线——他们对工作没有任何规章制度,对工人压榨剥削,他们不会冒险把这个暴露给一个美国看的,这么干对他们有什么好处?让你对自己感觉良好?给你一种扭曲的视角?mister_shamrocklol downvotes, seriously? he is 19 you think he classifies for a visa? you think they want an illegal American getting hurt and fucking the whole factory over.搞笑,竟然有人踩我,你们是认真的吗?他只有19岁,你觉得他会没有签证吗?你觉得他们会想让一个非法的美国人受伤然后把整个工厂都搞砸吗?Ser_frou100% Respect. Put yourself on their feet is the only way yo really understand such a harsh life.完全尊重你的做法。只有深入底层,你才能真正理解他们的生活有多艰难。LumpenBourgeoisehe's still a tourist. He always has a way out, whereas most of his coworkers are in it for life.他只是个游客。他还是有出路的,而他的大部分同事都是终身的。Ser_frouThats sadly true. But there aren't many people who will put themselves on such a situation.一个悲伤的事实。但是没有多少人会把自己置于这样的境地。TheDarkLordObamabe the perspectivewhy do you want this perspective? writing something?你为什么想体验这种视角?想写点什么东西?mikegecawiczPerhaps. I have been keeping up with a vlog, but I will likely just wind up keeping a journal to remember this experience.也许吧。我一直在更新vlog,但我很可能只会写一本日记来记住这段经历。unassumingdinkHow do you manage to pay your bills and survive on perspective?长远来说你是如何支付你的账单和生存的?mikegecawiczWell I live in a workers dorm, so most of the bills are covered by the company. They also provide meals which is nice. Its not as difficult to get by here as you might think.我住在工人宿舍,所以大部分账单都是由公司支付的。他们还提供美味的食物。在这里生活并不像你想象的那么困难。EntropicalResonanceActually sounds like you're making more money than someone who makes minimum wage in a high cost of living area of America. Rent and food take up the majority of their pay, so getting $3.50 and paid housing doesn't sound so bad.实际上,听起来你比那些在美国高成本地区挣最低工资的人赚的钱更多。在那里房租和食物占据了他们大部分的工资,所以得到3.5美元时薪和有无偿的住房听起来并不是那么糟糕。PM_FREE_HEALTHCAREI worked in a factory here in Vancouver, Canada for a while and I think there is some truth to that statement. I was with the maintenance mechanics department and most guys started at $15 an hour. My department was definitely better paid than the production workers who I can only assume started at minimum wage of $11.35 an hour.Keep in mind where we were located has a housing market where 2 bed 1 bath apartments can be $500 000 and houses are $1.5 million minimum. A meal at a restaurant is easily $30. Having room and board covered would be incredibly advantageous我曾在加拿大温哥华的一家工厂工作过一段时间,我认为这一说法是有道理的。我在维修机械部工作,大多数人的时薪都是以每小时15美元起步。我的部门的工资肯定比生产工人的工资要高,所以我假设他们的最低工资是每小时11.35美元。请记住,在我们所处的地方的房市里,只有两张床、一间浴室公寓可达50万美元而房子的最低价是150万美元。随便吃一顿饭就要30美元。包食宿是非常有利的。ViktormanPlot twist: companies in China are paying him loads of money to post this and say nothing but good things about the job.转折:中国的公司正付给他大量的钱让他发这篇文章,并对这份工作只说些好话。HonkyOFayWouldn't doubt it for a moment...差点信了你的邪......GasOnFireYou realize purchasing power varies from place to place, right? When I lived in china I could get a meal for roughly $0.75.你知道不同地方的购买力是不同的,对吗?当我住在中国的时候,我可以花大约0.75美元买一顿饭。BadBobBadForeigners taking our jobs.可恶的外国人,抢走了我们的工作。Got_ist_totsAppropriating our work culture.还偷走了我们的工作文化。RunningWarriorI feel like this could be a show. Like ‘Dirty Jobs’ except with low wage labor jobs around the world.我觉得这可能是场表演。就像“Dirty Jobs”里展示世界各地的低工资劳动力工作一样。PGTips_2There was a show on cbbc (a British kids TV channel) a few years ago were they got teenagers to go around various low wage labour jobs and live like how the workers lived. It was really good but I can’t remember what it was called几年前,CBBC(一个英国儿童电视频道)上有一档节目,他们让青少年从事各种低工资的劳动工作,过着工人们的生活方式。这真的很好,但我不记得它叫什么名字了。LittleSpanishGuyBlood, sweat and t-shirts with Stacey Dooley is the original version of that on the BBC (may be the one you’re thinking of). They stayed with people that worked in the sweat shops and worked in them as well.But that’s probably at least 10 years old as I had to watch it in school.It was a pretty good series, worth the watch.《血、汗和史黛西·杜利的T恤》是英国广播公司的原版(可能就是你想的那个)。他们和那些在血汗工厂工作的人呆在一起,也在他们那里工作。但这可能至少有10年了,因为我以前是在学习看的。这是个不错的系列,值得一看。IdiochromaticHe... he took their jobs?他......在抢他们的工作?TauBoneWhy?为什么(做这份工作)?mikegecawiczWhy not??为什么不?SlothOfDoomBecause (we assume) the wages are poor, the work tedious, and the living conditions sub-optimal.Which again raises the Why?因为(我们假设)工资很低,工作单调,生活条件不理想。这又提出了一个你未回答的问题:为什么?mikegecawiczI guess I could be spending my summer in the New England county side. But this is the best perspective shift someone can get. So to answer your question: for perspective.我想我本来可以在新英格兰的乡村度过这个暑假。但我想这(在中国工作)是一个人所能得到的最好的视角转变。所以,回答你的问题:为了体验。Simba7Because honestly, looks like a rich kid doing it 'for the experience'. He's getting the full experience and learning to struggle on his own because his parents are only paying half his bills.&I don't know why, but this is the vibe I get.因为说实话,看起来像个有钱的孩子“为了体验”而做这个。他正在获得充分的经验,并学会了独自奋斗,因为他的父母“只”付了他一半的账单。我不知道为什么,但这就是我所得到的感觉。woolykushwickerBullshit! This is a great experience for anyone. Bonus points if he had lots of other options.胡扯!这对任何人来说都是一次很好的经历。如果他有很多其他选择的话。Eghost1989For how long? 2 days?打算干多久?mikegecawicz*2 Months大概两个月。SilenceOfTheScamsDoes it even pay the flight costs to China?它是否支付你到中国的机票费用?SlowRollingBoilDude could work at McDonald's in the UK and make enough money in those 2 months to travel to somewhere good.兄弟,你可以在英国的麦当劳工作的,你可以在这两个月里赚到足够去任何一个好地方的钱。SilenceOfTheScamsLiving costs are a big deal in the UK但是在英国,生活费用是个大问题。Eghost1989Like how much? I live in San Francisco and cheapest you can find is $1400. Good standard of living will cost an average 1 bedroom apt for about $3000.要多少钱?我住在旧金山,最便宜的公寓是1400美元。生活水平不错的话将一间卧室的公寓的平均费用大约3000美元。[deleted]As someone working in China. My pay here is higher than in Canada.Maybe the West has outsourced so many jobs, now workers have to follow the jobs :)作为在中国工作的人。我在这里的工资比加拿大高。也许是因为西方已经外包了这么多的工作,所以现在工人们不得不追随这些工作到别的国家:)TheGalacticMosassaurAmericans are stealing Chinese jobs! Very unfair! The worst business made! Maybe ever!MakeChinaGreatAgain美国人在偷中国的工作!这太不公平了!这也许是有史以来最糟糕的交易!“让中国再次伟大!(大号字体)”nchuman_where are you from originally (in the us) and where in china are you?你来自哪里(美国),在中国哪里?mikegecawiczI'm from Boston, and am currently in Dongguan.我来自波士顿,目前在东莞。nhansenGreetings from Boston! And good on you for getting out into the world. Far too many young adults never get the chance (or don't care to), to really immerse themselves in another culture. How has the experience changed your perspective of how you were raised, and where you grew up?来自波士顿的问候!走向世界对你来说是很好的一件事。太多的年轻人从来没有机会(或不在乎),真正沉浸在另一种文化中。这些经历如何改变了你对成长过程的看法,以及你在哪里长大的?mikegecawiczInteresting question! I had really gained a deeper respect for the the work of the Chinese work force. The people here work pretty long hours but really have a passion for good work. I guess mostly it has really helped me appreciate some of the luxuries I’ve been blessed with back in the US. That’s not to brag, just a level of appreciation. Thanks for asking!有趣的问题!我对中国劳动力的工作确实有了更深层次的尊重。这里的人工作时间很长,但对好的工作真的很有热情。我想,这在很大程度上帮助我对一些我在美国有幸得到的奢侈更加感恩。不是自大,只是某种程度的感恩。谢谢你的关心!woo_tang_clamhow's the food?食物怎么样?mikegecawiczReally good actually! Although its hardly anything like American-Chinese food.真的很好!虽然这和美国的中餐完全不像。WarStomachI heard Chinese workers work for 5 years, save up money, then leave to rural areas to farm and live with family for the rest of their lives. Is that at all true? Thanks for posting btw.我听说中国工人会工作5年,存了钱,然后离开工厂去农村和家人生活在一起度过余生。这是真的吗?顺便谢谢你发贴。mikegecawiczI haven’t heard that, but I’ll get back to you if I find out more.我还没听说过,但如果我发现更多情况,我会给你回帖的。tehdrizzle!RemindMe 5 years请在5年内回我&
推一荐:&&|&&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢各位能者你们好!我是一名水电安装工人。我想请教一下,要如何才能把我的工作服务在百度上推广?_百度知道
各位能者你们好!我是一名水电安装工人。我想请教一下,要如何才能把我的工作服务在百度上推广?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
你的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励20(财富值+成长值)
擅长:暂未定制
上58同城网及赶集网发布消息。
哦,谢谢!
王八蛋我驴呢啊
王八蛋我驴呢啊
采纳数:40
获赞数:255