棒球棍的威力大吗棒打得死我妈吗?

第1章 回到陆家陆细辛是被楼下的嘈杂声吵醒的,她一直浅眠,稍有声音就会被惊醒。睁开眼睛,看了一圈周围陌生的环境,她才意识到自己现在不是在郊外买的那栋小房子里,而是在陆家。陆家?想到这个词汇,陆细辛心跳加速了片刻,眼中闪过温、软的光,这里是她的家,她不再是孤儿,她也是有父有母的人了。想到这,她穿好衣服,推门下楼。旋转楼梯上铺着柔软的地毯,陆细辛脚步轻,踩在上面,没有一点声音。她慢慢下楼,离楼下越来越近,楼下的声音也越来越清晰。陆细辛看到,宽大的客厅里,一对保养得宜的中年男女,还有一个高大的少年,正围绕着中间哭泣的少女轻哄。“晴晴别哭,多大的事啊,别把眼睛哭肿了,肿了就不好看了。”“不是大事,都是一家人,她不会把你怎么样的,而且你也不是有意的。”“就是,姐姐别哭,陆细辛不是没事么,又没死!”听到这,陆细辛算是彻底明白是怎么一回事。她眼中柔软细碎的期待渐渐消散,只剩下一片冰凉。回到陆家之前,她曾经遭遇过一次意外。因为科研工作忙,陆细辛经常加班熬夜,晚上从实验室回家都是半夜了,根本没时间做饭,所以,她经常点外卖。她习惯吃附近一家夫妻店的米粉,孤寂的深夜,吃上一碗热气腾腾的米粉,对她而言,是最温暖的事了。那日,她照例点上一碗米粉,像往常一样去开门。但是这次,过来送米粉的,不是熟悉的老板夫妇,而是一个陌生的男人。陆细辛皱了皱眉,刚要接过米粉,就被陌生男人一把推、进室内,他紧接着跟了进来。男子把门反锁,将米粉扔到一边,脱了衣服就向陆细辛扑来。竟是要强、暴她!幸好陆细辛身手敏捷,练过功夫,转身躲过,随后拿起门口的棒球棒,朝男人后颈敲去。她把男人敲晕绑起来,然后点了一截放松人警惕的线香,审问起来。得到的结果令她惊讶,居然是陆家大小姐陆婉晴派他过来的,不仅要强、暴她,还要拍下她的裸照。那会,陆细辛根本不认识这个陆婉晴,也不知道自己怎么得罪了她,但是随后,陆爷爷就找到了她。原来,她是陆家走丢18年的女儿,她才是真正的陆家大小姐,那个陆婉晴不过是养女而已。回到陆家,陆细辛把男人按了手印的口供摔在陆婉晴脸上。当时陆父陆母都不在家,陆爷爷就说事情先放下,等陆父陆母回来再解决。现在他们回来了,解决的方式竟然是这样!在陆细辛沉浸在自己的思绪时,一杯冰凉的水劈头盖脸朝她泼来。虽然在走神,但陆细辛本能反应还在,下意识闪身,往旁边躲去。水没有泼到她脸上,只是沾湿、了她肩膀。见这下没泼中,陆承远心头怒起,扬起玻璃杯直直朝她扔去。这一下根本没有省力气,而且是直直朝她眼睛扔去,完全是想砸瞎她!这么近的距离,又是一个成年男子含恨一击,若是被砸中,陆细辛的眼睛就别想要了,眼球破碎都是轻的。眼见着就要被砸中,陆细辛赶紧往后退,险险躲过,但她身后就是楼梯,台阶磕到她脚腕,痛得她一哆嗦,下意识俯身。见此,陆承远终于满意了,虽然没砸到她,但是让她磕了一下也不错。陆承远双手抱胸,居高临下地打量着陆细辛,眼中的蔑视毫不掩饰。“你就是陆细辛?”陆细辛抬眸,望向眼前高大健壮的少年,她认识这个人,陆家众人的照片她都看过,这是陆家的小儿子,陆承远。同时也是她的亲弟弟!陆细辛眼眶一酸,她赶紧眨了下眼睛,将眼中的湿意压下,同时也湮灭内心对亲人、对陆家所有的期待。“怎么不说话,哑巴啦!”陆承远对陆细辛的沉默非常不满,上前一步,抬手想要抓住她的头发,强迫她抬头。手刚伸过去,还没有接触到人,就被楼上一道严厉的声音阻止:“住手!”是爷爷!陆承远心中一慌,赶紧住手,往后退了几步,双手垂在两侧,像一个乖宝宝。“你怎么能对你姐姐动手!”陆老爷子气得直戳拐杖。见老爷子生气,陆父陆母赶紧开口给陆承远开脱。“爸,承远还小呢,他不是有意的。”这是陆父。随后,陆母紧张地走到陆承远身边,开口解释:“承远就是心疼雅晴,他脾气急了一点,但是没有坏心的。”方才,陆承远打陆细辛,陆父陆母冷眼旁观,一声不吭,默许纵容。这会,陆爷爷只是说了陆承远一句,陆父陆母就紧张维护。此刻坐在楼梯台阶上的陆细辛,望着眼前的母慈子孝,竟不知是腿疼多一下,还是心痛多一些。陆老爷子深深看了陆母一眼,没继续追究陆承远打人的事,而是转过话题,提起陆雅晴。“陆雅晴找人强、暴细辛的事情,你们知道了么?”“爸。”陆父怕陆老爷子吓到陆雅晴,抢先一步开口,“不是没事么,细辛也没事,既然都没事,大家都是一家人,这事就揭过去吧。”“是啊。”陆母也道,“雅晴都吓哭了,她其实没想伤害陆细辛,只是找人吓唬她一下而已,是那个恶人自作主张。”“吓唬!”陆老爷子冷笑,他语气严厉,一点也不容情面,“即便是杀人未遂,也要判刑的。”这话的意思,是一定要惩罚陆雅晴。听到这句,陆母心疼坏了,她不敢跟陆老爷子争辩,只好把目光转向陆细辛。这是她跟陆细辛说的第一句话:“细辛,反正你也没事,何必得理不饶人,雅晴都吓坏了。”陆细辛抬眸,认真看了她一眼,随后低头。她想,原来,这就是有妈妈、的感觉啊。可是,这种感觉怎么一点都不舒服呢。陆父也道:“细辛,以后你就是陆家的人了,想必,你也不想闹得大家都不愉快,你要是懂事,就原谅雅晴。”这话是什么意思,威胁她么?如果她不原谅陆雅晴,就是得理不饶人,不懂事咯?陆细辛抬头,突然站起身,走到陆雅晴身边。“姐姐。”陆雅晴看了她一眼,眨巴着水汪汪的大眼睛,可怜又可爱,“对不起,你原谅我吧。”原谅啊!陆细辛扯了扯嘴角,露出一抹淡笑,随后猛然抬手,集中全身力气,对着陆雅晴,狠狠给了她一巴掌。“好啊,我原谅你了!”第2章 最爱的小公主“啪!”清脆而响亮的声音在室内回响。陆细辛学过功夫,身手极好,力道控制得集中而精准。一巴掌下去,陆雅晴的脸颊如发了面的馒头一般,瞬间肿起。这一切发生得太快太急,让人根本反应不及。等众人回神,陆细辛已经立在一旁,低头查看自己的手腕。陆母率先回神,第一时间扑到陆雅晴身上,心疼地查看她的脸颊,同时连声吩咐佣人去取冰过来。听到这一连声的吩咐,陆父也反应过来,他先是担心地看了眼陆雅晴迅速肿起的脸颊,然后转头,眯起眼睛看向陆细辛。眼中闪过危险的暗芒。“你他妈、的!”陆承远后知后觉,最后一个扑上来,像是一头暴躁的狮子,想欲将陆细辛剥皮抽筋。这个少年嚣张惯了,是家中最小的孩子,上面父母兄姐皆是对他宠爱无比。因为家境富裕,人生得好看,在外面很受人追捧,男男女、女都喜欢追着他跑。在他的字典里,并没有不打女人这条标准,他的行事风格就是,谁让我不爽,我就让谁全家不爽!陆细辛打了他温柔善良的姐姐,他定然要还回去。“找死!”陆承远一巴掌呼过去。陆细辛抬手,一把捉住他手腕。明明是那么细一只小手,却将他的手腕攥得死死,怎么也挪不开。陆承远皱眉,抬眸看向陆细辛。这是他第一次仔细打量这个据说是他姐姐的女人。陆承远并不在乎家里多一个姐姐,或者两个姐姐,反正陆家有钱,不在乎多养几个人。但是这个陆细辛让雅晴姐姐伤心了,这是他万万容不下的。他答应过雅晴姐姐,这辈子要做她的小骑士,永远保护她,别人欺负他可以,欺负雅晴姐姐,不行!眼前的女子身量纤细,眉眼之间有一种莫名的熟悉感,跟陆母很像。因为和母亲相似,触动了他内心的柔软,陆承远怒火消散了些。他不再像之前那般暴躁,但依然冷漠地注视着陆细辛。“松开!”陆细辛冷淡地看了他一眼,手腕一转,将人推到一边。然后,转向陆父。方才,陆父一直冷静地看着陆承远扑上去打陆细辛,直到陆承远被她制住,推到一边,才拧着眉头,冷然开口:“为什么打雅晴?”陆细辛摸了摸指尖,抬眸,嘴角微翘,勾起一个漂亮的弧度。这是她到陆家以来,露出的第一个笑容。站在客厅中央女子是漂亮的鹅蛋脸,肤如凝脂,凤眸深邃,不笑的时候,看着有些冷淡,气质清凉如水。但一笑起来,就露出脸颊边的小梨涡,可爱动人。她微微抬眸,学着方才众人的样子,淡淡开口:“我没想打她,是她擅自主张,跟我没关系!而且,她也没怎么样,又没死,大家都是一家人,这事就揭过去算了。”这分明是在嘲讽他们!“你——”陆父动怒,正要训斥陆细辛。陆雅晴突然怯怯开口:“爸爸,您不要生气,都是我不好,是我一时想错了,差点伤害了姐姐,姐姐打我出气是应该的。”说完,她转向陆细辛,水汪汪的眸子闪动着歉意,“姐姐对不起,是我想差了,我担心你回来后,爸爸妈妈会不喜欢我,你会完全取代我的位置。我从小就是孤儿,好不容易遇到这样好的爸爸妈妈,我不希望再失去。那日,我没想伤害你,只是想吓唬你一下,把你赶走,这样爷爷就找不到你了。”“是我不好,都是我的错。”她低着头,眼泪大滴大滴落下,“姐姐再打我一巴掌出气吧。”“雅晴,你胡说什么,这根本不是你的错,是那个坏人自作主张。”见心爱的雅晴哭得这么伤心,陆母心疼坏了,抱着她不断安抚。哄的陆雅晴不哭了,陆母转向陆细辛。仔细地打量着眼前的女子。当看到她那和自己相似的眉眼,陆母此刻才意识到,这是自己的亲生女儿。她走丢了18年的小囡囡!作为多年贵妇,陆母的眼睛是很锐利的,一眼就看出陆细辛身上穿的衣服都是普通牌子,不是什么名牌。还有她的手,不像陆雅晴这样的豪门大小姐,十指纤纤不沾阳春水,保养得细嫩白皙。陆细辛的手有点干,还有些粗糙,指腹上都是细细的薄茧。这个女孩子显然生活条件一般,从小干了不少粗活。意识到这点,陆母心里微微地疼,嗓子像含了沙子。“细辛?”她轻唤一声。察觉到陆母翻涌的情绪,陆雅晴意识到不对,立刻轻呼一声“痛”,将她的注意力引到自己身上。果然,还是更疼养在身边十几年的陆雅晴,陆母很快被陆雅晴引走了注意力,心疼地看着她高肿的脸颊。轻声安抚她好一会,才继续看向陆细辛。经过这样一打岔,陆母已经没心情心疼陆细辛,毕竟身边的陆雅晴伤得更重。但她也不好训斥陆细辛,说起来,还是雅晴有错在先。想了想,陆母开口:“细辛?我能叫你细辛么?”陆细辛看她一眼,没说话。陆母温柔地看过去:“这件事,是雅晴有错在先,虽然没有造成什么严重的后果,但是她的行为不可取,我会说她的。不过,你既然没事,又已经打她一巴掌出了气,就原谅她好么?”字字句句都是在为陆雅晴着想。听完,陆细辛抬眸,定定看向陆母。她是五岁那年走丢的,对于童年的记忆不深,很多都已经忘却了。但是记忆深处一直有一双漂亮的凤眼,温柔地注视着她,告诉她:你是妈妈最爱的小公主。陆细辛知道,这是妈妈。今天,她终于见到那双和记忆深处一模一样的眼睛了。但是很可惜,这双眼睛的主人最爱的小公主,已经不是她了!第3章 亲生女儿面对陆母柔软的祈求的目光,陆细辛终究还是心软了。其实,她也不想把事情闹得这么不可开交的。但陆细辛这个人,遇强则强,遇弱则弱。任何事情的解决方法都不止一种,若她真的想和陆家闹崩,坚决不原谅陆雅晴,早就报警,把人证和口供送去警局了。她没有这么做,就说明她内心深处并没有怪罪他们。但凡他们只要服个软,道个歉,她就顺势原谅了。可惜,他们偏偏选择用亲情裹挟,用暴力威胁。陆细辛垂眉,长而卷翘的羽睫遮挡住眸中的静远。当她是软柿子么?以为她是孤女,没有背景,没有靠山,就可以随意欺负?她陆细辛长这么大,在20几年的岁月中,是极少落于下风的。即便因为某些缘故不得不让,那也是她主动退,不是因为赢不过。如陆家这种高门大户,陆细辛不相信他们行事会如此浅薄,家中孩子做错了事,不出面道歉解决,反而让小儿子实施暴力,并用言语威逼。解决方式极其简单粗暴。之所以这么做,不过因为受害人是陆细辛而已。她是陆家流落在外的女儿,所以他们用长辈之势威逼,却从未想过他们根本没有尽过抚养之责。还因为她是孤儿,背后并没有长辈撑腰,年纪虽然已经成年,但并没有强大到可以独当一面,所以他们欺她背后无人。原本应该为她撑腰的亲生父母,却欺负她背后真是好笑。陆细辛没有直接答应陆母原谅,而是慢慢走到客厅的沙发上,坐在上面,单手支颐,眨巴着和陆母一模一样的漂亮凤眼,看向屋内众人。她说:“我可以原谅她。”众人心中一松。“不过,我有个条件。”听到这,陆家几人心头一跳。陆承远先开口:“什么条件?”陆细辛漫不经心地瞟他一眼,很快将目光收回来,落在陆雅晴身上:“不过是以牙还牙而已,我雇人去吓唬她一次,放心,不会真把她如何,只是吓唬一下。”“胡闹!”陆父暴跳如雷。陆母也是眼神不赞同地看向陆细辛,说了一句:“以暴制暴是不对的。”陆承远更是气得脸色涨红,若不是楼上陆老爷子在,他肯定会冲上去暴揍陆细辛一顿。“陆细辛!”他指着陆细辛的鼻子,“你要是敢对雅晴姐做些什么,我要你命!”陆细辛没有理会众人的激动,也不说话,只是这样定定地看着众人。陆父陆母蹙眉,不明白她是什么意思,问了句:“你看什么?”陆细辛浅笑:“只是想感受一下而已。”“感受什么?”陆承远不明白她在神神叨叨些什么。陆细辛:“感受一下被父母亲人关心爱护是一种什么样的感觉,如果我亲生父母在,看到我被人欺负,大概也是这个样子。”一句话成功让面前三人沉默起来。楼上的陆老爷子,冷眼看着楼下的一切,最后叹气一声,由佣人扶着慢慢下楼。陆老爷子来到众人中间,坐在中央上的主卧位置。他先转头看了陆细辛一眼,然后吩咐管家:“送大小姐回房休息。”陆细辛离开后,陆老爷子又转向陆雅晴,吩咐佣人:“送二小姐回房。”一句话就定了两人的名分。陆雅晴从陆家大小姐变成陆家二小姐。陆雅晴脸色微变,她不敢问陆爷爷,只能求助地看向陆母。但是这次,陆母没有替她说话。陆母脑海里还回荡着方才陆细辛的那句话:“如果我亲生父母在……”她就是她的妈妈呀,自己到底在做什么,怎么会这般逼自己的亲生女儿。两位小姐离开后,陆爷爷不再给陆父这个做父亲的留面子,拿拐杖狠狠打了他两下。陆父不敢躲,站在原地一动不动任由陆老爷子打他。“你在干什么,你这个逆子!”陆老爷子气得面色发青,“你都50几岁的人了,就是这么办事的么,第一次见面就逼迫自己亏欠的女儿?”陆父沉默。陆老爷子打了他几下出了气,目光转向陆母。对于儿媳妇,陆老爷子不好开口训斥,更不能打,只能道:“你知道辛辛之前跟我说过什么吗?”陆母垂眸。陆老爷子叹气:“她根本就没打算追究雅晴的过错,你们也是老于世故的人了,几个儿女俱都成年,你们也不想想,若是辛辛真想追究,还会站在这里么?证据早就送到公、安局了!她心里有父母,你们做父母的却半点不为她着想。她流落在外18年,不知道吃了多少苦,受了多少罪,自己孤身一人,没有父母,没有兄弟,全靠自己。她心里不知道多渴、望亲人,而你们呢,看看你们到底做了什么!”陆老爷子真是越说越气,他指着陆承远:“还有你,你这兔崽子,你刚才在做什么!她是你亲姐姐啊,陌生人尚且不能随意动手,更何况是你的亲姐姐。”说完,见陆承远神色间还有些不服气,陆老爷子心中叹气,口中却道:“你以为辛辛真打不过你,她孤儿一个,从小摸爬滚打,身手比你这种在健身房练出来中看不中用的花架子厉害多了,那个陌生歹人,她都能制服,更何况是你。”“你说说!”陆老爷子指着陆承远的鼻子,“给我说说,她为什么没打你?她怎么没打死你!”听到这,陆承远神色终于动容。他明白爷爷的话,陆细辛对他收手了,她不是打不过他,只是不忍心而已。意识到这点,这个大男孩红着眼眶,心里难受,但又有些抹不开面子,吼了一句,转身跑开。“谁要她让!”趁着众人对陆细辛心怀愧疚,陆老爷子宣布:“半个月后,我要为辛辛办一个欢迎晚宴。”这是应该的,陆家走失多年的女儿找了回来,确实要昭告一下。陆父陆母点头,都同意此事。然而,陆老爷子接下来的一句话,却让两人呆立当场。“辛辛既然回来了,属于她的股份也要给她!”陆父呆怔问了句:“那雅晴呢?”陆老爷子看他一眼,意味深长:“雅晴可不是陆家的血脉。”陆父一噎。
七年级上册英语重点句子总结Starter Unit 1-Unit3 1.你好,鲍勃!Hello, Bob!2.早上好!Good morning!3.下午好!Good afternoon!4.晚上好!Good evening!5.你好吗?我很好,谢谢!How are you? I’m fine, thank you.6.这个用英语怎么说?What’s this in English? 7.这是一个夹克衫。It’s a jacket.8.请拼写一下它。Spell it, please.9.它是什么颜色?What color is it? 10.它是棕色。It’s brown.Unit 1 My name’s Gina 1.你叫什么名字?我叫吉娜。What’s your name? My name is Gina.2.很高兴见到你。Nice to meet you.3.他的名字叫什么?他叫杰克。What’s his name? His name is Jack.4.你是海伦吗?不,我不是。Are you Helen? No,I’m not.5.她是玛丽吗?是的,她是。Is she Mary? Yes,she is.6.你的电话号码是多少?281-9176.What’s your telephone number? It’s 281-9176.7.你姓什么?我姓史密斯。What’s your last name? Smith.8.我的朋友在中国。My friend is in China.9.她的电话号码是357-5689.Her telephone number is 357-5689.10.他的名字叫汤姆。His first name is Tom.Unit 2 This is my sister.1
1.那是我的父母。Those are my parents.2.这是我的两个弟弟。These are my two brothers.3.她是谁?她是我的祖母。Who’s she? She is my grandmother.4.那是你的姐妹们吗?不,他们是我的朋友。Are those your sisters? No,they are my friends.5.他们是谁?他们是我的父母。Who are they? They are my parents.6.这是我家的两张照片。Here are two nice photos of my family.7.我爷爷和奶奶在第一张照片里。My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo.8.在下一张照片里是我的兄弟们。In the next picture are my brothers.9.这两个女孩是我的妹妹辛迪和我的表妹海伦。These two girls are my sister Cindy and my cousin Helen.10.蔻蔻也是我家的一员。Coco is in my family, too.Unit 3 Is this your pencil? 1.那是你的书包吗?不,那不是。那是他的。Is that your schoolbag? No, it isn’t.It’s his.2.这些是你的书吗?不,它们不是,它们是她的。Are these your books? NO, they aren’t.They are hers.3.打扰了,这是你的铅笔吗?Excuse me, is this your pencil? 4.这支蓝色的钢笔是他的。The bule pen is his.5.那这本字典呢?What about this dictionary? 6.那是你的吗?不,它不是。Is that yours? No, it isn’t.7.谢谢你的帮助。Thank you for your help.8.不用谢。You are welcome.9.那些是安娜的书吗?不,它们不是。它们是我的。Are those Anna’s books? No,they aren’t.They are mine.10.你怎样拼写它?How do you spell it? 11.一个电脑游戏在学校图书馆。A computer game is in the school library.12.向老师去要它。Ask the teacher for it.13.给我打电话685-6034.Call me at 685-6034.14.今天早晨我丢了我的学生证。I lost my school ID card this morning.15.我找到了一串钥匙。I found a set of keys.16.我必须找到它。I must find it.Unit 4.Where’s my schoolbag? 1. 我的书在哪里?它们在沙发上。Where are my books? They are on the sofa.2.我的电脑游戏在哪里?它在床底下。Where is my computer game? It’s under the bed。3.它在书桌上吗?不,它在书柜里。Is it on the desk? No,it isn’t.It’s in the bookcase.4.我想它在你爷爷奶奶的房间里。I think it’s in your grandparents’ room.5.它在它们的床上。It’s on their bed.6.它在你的头上。It’s on your head.7.笔记本在模型飞机底下。The notebook is under the model plane.8.你能为我带一些东西到学校吗?Could you bring some things to school for me? 9.佛兰克需要他的磁带。Frank needs his tape.11.一点在你的学校见。Meet you at one at your school.12.我很整洁,但是吉娜不。I’m tidy, but Gina is not.13.在我们的房间,我的书和磁带在书柜里。In our room, my books and tapes are in the bookcase.14.吉娜的书到处都是。Gina’s books are everywhere.15.这个白色的模型飞机是她的。The white model plane is hers.16.“我的钥匙在哪里?”吉娜总是问。“ Where are my keys? “ Gina always asks.17.我的字典和收音机在书桌上。My dictionary and my radio are on the desk.18.磁带播放机在老师的桌子上。The tape player is on the teacher’s desk.3Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball? 1.你有一个乒乓球拍吗?是的,我有。Do you have a ping-pong bat? Yes, I do.2.简有一个网球吗?不,她没有。Does Jane have a tennis ball? No, she doesn’t.3.让我们走吧。我们迟了。Let’s go.We are late.4.让我去取它。Let me get it.5.他有一个足球吗?不,他没有。他有两个排球。Does he have a soccer ball? No, he doesn’t.He has two volleyballs.6.它们有一个篮球吗?是的,它们有。Do they have a basketball? Yes, they do.7.让我们打篮球吧。那听起来不错。Let’s play basketball.That sounds good.8.我没有一个足球。I don’t have a soccer ball.9.我们去同一所学校,并且我们喜欢足球。We go to the same school and we love soccer.10.我们在学校和我们的朋友踢足球。We play soccer at school with our friends.11.我不做运动,我只在电视上观看它们。I don’t play sports.I only watch them on TV.12.它对我来说很简单。It’s easy for me.13.下课后,我和我的同学打乒乓球。After class, I play ping-pong with my classmates.14.我没有一个棒球,但是我有一个足球。、I don’t have a baseball, but I have a soccer ball.15.汤姆有一个棒球,但是他没有一个棒球棒。Tom has a baseball, but he doesn’t have a baseball bat.Unit6 Do you like bananas? 1.你喜欢香蕉吗?不,我不喜欢。Do you like bananas? No, I don’t.2.你喜欢沙拉吗?是的,我喜欢。Do you like salad?
Yes, I do.3.让我们吃冰欺凌吧。Let’s have/eat ice-cream.4.约翰的生日宴会再下星期。John’s birthday dinner is next week.5.让我们来想一下食物。Let’s think about the food.6.汉堡,蔬菜沙拉和一些水果怎么样?How about hamburgers, vegetable salad and some fruit? 7.约翰喜欢草莓和苹果。John likes strawberries and apples.8.他们喜欢吃梨吗?不,他们不喜欢。Do they like pears? No, they don’t.9.她喜欢吃西红柿吗?是的,她喜欢。Does she like tomatoes? Yes, she does.10.他不喜欢吃蔬菜。He doesn’t like vegetables.11.我们喜欢汉堡,但是我们不喜欢吃鸡肉。We like hamburgers, but we don’t like chicken.12.体育明星吃的好。Sports star eats well.13.戴维询问这个排球明星有关她的饮食习惯。David asks the volleyball star about her eating habits.14.你早餐喜欢吃什么?What do you like for breakfast? 15.你喜欢吃什么水果?What fruit do you like? 16.我喜欢水果。我认为它很健康。I love fruit.I think it’s healthy.17.你晚餐喜欢吃汉堡吗?Do you like hamburgers for dinner? 18.她晚饭后吃冰激凌。She eats ice-cream after dinner.19.辛迪不想变胖。Cindy doesn’t want to be fat.20.我早餐不吃鸡蛋。I don’t have eggs for breakfast.Unit 7 How much are these socks?1.这件体恤衫多少钱?7美元。How much is this T-shirt? / What’s the price of this T-shirt?
It’s seven dollars.2.这些袜子多少钱? 2 美元。How much are these socks?/ What’s the price of these socks?
They’re two dollars.3.那些红色的短裤多少钱?6美元。How much are those red shorts? They are 6 dollars.4.我喜欢那些长的蓝色和黄色相间的袜子。I like those long blue and yellow socks.5.这些黑色的裤子多少钱? 9美元。How much are those black trousers?
They’re nine dollars.6.我能帮你吗?Can I help you? / What can I do for you? 7.我需要一件上学用的毛衣。I need a sweater for school.8.你想要什么颜色?What color do you want? 9.这件怎么样?How about/ What about this one? 10.一双两美元,两双三美元。Two dollars for one pair and three dollars for two pairs.11.我要买它们。I’ll take them.12.给你。Here you are.13.谢谢。不用谢。Thank you.You’re welcome.14.来买你的衣服在我们的大甩卖中。Come an d buy your clothes at our great sale.15.我们卖的衣服物美价廉。We sell all our clothe at very good prices.16.我们有绿色的毛衣只需15美元。We have green sweaters for only 15 dollars.17.对于女孩子们,我们有紫色的裙子只需20美元。For girls, we have skirts in purple for only 20 dallars.18.袜子三双仅需2美元。Socks are only 2 dollars for three pairs.19.现在快来酷先生的服装店吧。Come to Mr.Cool’s clothes store now.20.我需要一双黑色的鞋去学校。I need a pair of black shoes for school.Unit 8 How much are these socks?1.你的生日在什么时候?我的生日在5月2号。When is your birthday? My birthday is on May 2nd.2.他的生日在什么时候?他的生日在1月17号。When is his birthday? His birthday is on January 17th.3.她的生日在什么时候?在8月。When is her birthday? It's in August.4.爱丽丝的生日在什么时候?她的生日在9月5号。When is Alice's birthday? Her birthday is on September 5th.5.你爸爸的生日在什么时候?他的生日在4月21号。When is your father's birthday? His birthday in on April 21st.6.他的生日在7月吗?是的,它在。Is his birthday in July? Yes, it is.7.生日快乐!Happy birthday!8.你多大了?我13.How old are you? I’m thirteen.9.你想要来我的生日派对吗?Do you want to come to my birthday party? 10.今天下午三点见。At three this afternoon.11.我能问你一些问题吗?Can I ask you some questions? 12.篮球比赛在什么时候?它在10月2号。When is the basketball game? It’s on October 2nd.13.这学期我们为你准备了一些有趣和好玩的活动。We have some interesting and fun things for you this term.14.在9月21号,我们下午有学校旅行。On September 21st, We have a school trip in the afternoon.15.在12号和15号,我们有两个球类比赛,足球和排球。On the 12th and the 15th, we have two ball games, soccer and volleyball.16.学校开放日在10月22号。School Day is on October 22nd.17.你的父母可以来我们学校。Your parents can come to our school.18.12月3号,我们在学校图书馆有一个图书销售。On December 3rd, we have a book sale in the school library.19.这真是一个忙碌的学期。This is a really busy term.20.祝你玩的愉快。Have a good time!Unit 9 My favorite subject is science.1.你最喜欢的科目是什么?我最喜欢的科目是艺术。What’s your favorite subject? My favorite subject is art.2.你为什么喜欢体育?因为它很好玩。、Why do you like P.E.? Because it’s fun.3.你在学校的第一天怎么样?How’s your first day of school? 4.我很高兴见到我所有的朋友。I’m happy to see all my friends.5.他最喜欢的科目是科学。你呢?His favorite subject is science.What about yours? 6.你这一天过得怎么样?还行。How’s your day? It’s OK.7.谁是你的音乐老师?谢女士。Who’s your music teacher? My music teacher is Ms.Xie.8.它们是我最喜欢的科目。They are my favorite subjects.9.他总是和我们做游戏。He always plays games with us.10.你最喜欢哪一天?星期五。因为下一天是星期六。What’s your favorite day?
Friday.Because the next day is Saturday.11.那是当然。That’s for sure.12.鲍勃为什么喜欢历史?因为它很有趣。、Why does bob like history? Because it’s interesting.13.你的地理课在什么时候?它在星期一和星期五。When is your geography class? It’s on Monday and Friday.14.她最喜欢的科目是什么?她最喜欢的科目是数学。What’s her favorite subject? Her favorite subject is math.15.你不喜欢什么科目?我不喜欢历史因为它很无聊。What subject do you not like? I don’t like history because it’s boring.16.怎么了?What’s wrong? 17.星期二我有两节数学课。I have two math classes on Tuesday.18.我爸爸说它很有趣,但是我不这样认为。My father says it’s interesting, but I don’t think so.19.我现在得走了!I have to go now!20.今天早晨我有科学课。I have science this morning.21.音乐课见。See you at music class.22.我星期五很忙。I’m very busy on Friday.23.在8点钟我上数学课。I have math at 8:00.24.老师说它很有用,但是我认为它很难。The teacher says it’s useful, but I think it is difficult.25.然后11点钟,我上体育课。After that, I have P.E.at 11:00.26.我在1:50上完课。My classes finish at 1:50.27.我上两个小时的艺术课。I have art lesson for two hours.28.午餐是从12:00到1:00.Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00.29.我想星期五下午见你。I want to meet you on Friday afternoon.30.让我们星期六见。那样你可以吗?Let’s meet on Saturday.Is that OK with you?九年级英语上册重点句子Unit 1 1.How do you study for a test?你怎样为考试做准备? 2.I have learned a lot that way.用那种方法,我已经学到了很多东西。3.It’s too hard to understand the voice.听懂那些声音太难了。4.Memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.记流行歌曲的词也起作用。5.Wei Ming feels differently.卫明有不同的感受。6.He finds watching movies frustrating.他觉得看电影让人感到沮丧.7.She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all.她又说和朋友对话根本没用。8.I don’t have a partner to practice English with.我没有搭档一起练习英语。9.Later on, I realized that it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.随后,我认识到听不懂每个词并没有关系。10.It’s amazing how much this helped.我惊异于这些方法竟如此有用。11.My teacher is very impressed.给老师留下了深刻的印象。12.She had trouble making complete sentences.她很难造出完整的句子。13.What do you think you are doing?你在做什么?14.Most people speak English as a second language.英语对于大多数人来说是第二语言。15.How do we deal with our problem?我们怎样处理我们的问题?16.It is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers.在老师的帮助下尽我们最大的努力来应对挑战是我们的责任。Unit 2 1.I used to be afraid of the dark.我以前害怕黑暗.我开着卧室的灯睡觉.2.I go to sleep with my bedroom light on.3.I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends.以前我常常花很多时间和我的朋友们玩游戏.4.I hardly ever have time for concerts.我几乎没有时间去听音乐会.5.My life has changed a lot in the last few years.在过去的几年里我的生活变化很大.6.It will make you stressed out.那会使你紧张的.玉梅似乎变化很大.7.It seems that Yu Mei has changed a lot.Unit 3 1.I think students should be allowed to go out with their friends.我认为应该允许学生们跟朋友一起外出。I agree./ I disagree.我同意。/ 我不同意。2.Do you think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night? 你认为应该允许16岁的青年人在晚上工作吗? Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.3.I don’t think teenagers should be allowed to drive.我认为不应该允许16岁的青少年驾车。4.I have to stay at home on school nights.在上学的日子里,我晚上必须呆在家。5.I’m allowed to go shopping with my friends.允许我和朋友一起去购物。6.We have a lot of rules at my house.So do we.我们家有很多家规。我们家也有。7.Do you ever get to class late?你曾经上学迟到吗?8.Peter should be allowed to take the test later.应该允许彼得晚些参加考试。9.My friends and I talked about the rules that we have in school.我和朋友们谈论我们学校的规定。10.What school rules do you think should be changed? 你认为应改变哪些学校规定?11.Sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork.有时这些爱好会妨碍学习。12.I’m serious about running.但我对跑步极感兴趣。/ 热衷于跑步。13.I know this might seem strict.我知道这似乎太严格。14.Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.青少年通常认为应该允许他们对业余爱好想练多长时间就练多长时间。Unit 4 1.What would you do if you had a million dollars? 如果你有一百万美元,你会怎么做呢? 2.I’m too tired to do well.我太累了不能做好。3.If I were you, I’d talk to someone who looks friendly.如果我是你,我将和看起来友好的人讲话。4.I really want a dog, but my parents won’t let me have one.我真的想要一只狗,但我的父母不允许我养。5.You like talking to one or two people rather than to a group.你喜欢和一个或两个人交谈,而不是一群人。6.You must always hide medicine from children.你必须把药藏到小孩子们看不到的地方。Unit 51、If you have any idea where might be please call me.如果你知道它可能在哪,请打电话给我。2、It’s crucial that I study for it because it counts 30%to the final exam.关键是我必须学,因为它占期末考试的30%。3、What do you think “anxious” means?你认为“anxious”是什么意思?4、He could be running for exercise.他可能是跑步锻炼身体。5、He might be running to catch a bus.他可能是在跑着赶公共汽车。6、Why do you think the man is running?你觉得那个男的为什么跑?7、No more mystery in Bell Tower neighborhood.钟塔附近不再有神秘的事了。8、One finger can’t left a small stone.独木难支。9、When an ant says“ocean”,he is talking about a small pool.井底之蛙。10、It is less of a problem to be poor than to be dishonest.宁穷勿贱。11、Be careful of the person who does not talk, and the dog that does not bark.明抢易挡,暗箭难防。12、You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.真人不露相。13、Tell me and I’ll forget.Show me, and I may not remember.Let me try, and I’ll understand.有亲身体验才能明白其中的道理。14、Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.过去的就让它过去吧。15、He who would do great things should not attempt them all along.一个好汉三个帮。Unit 6 1.I love singers who write their own music.我喜欢自己创作曲子的歌手。2.We prefer music that has great lyrics.我们更喜欢歌词很棒的曲子。3.What do you dislike about this CD.你不喜欢这张CD的什么? 4.What does it remind you of?它使你想起了什么? 5.The music reminds me of Brazilian dance music.这首曲子使我想起了巴西舞曲。6.It does have a few good features, though.然而,它的确也有一些好的方面。7.She really has something for everyone.每个人的确都能从她的作品中领悟到一些东西。8.Whatever you do, don’t miss this exhibition.无论怎样,你都不能错过这次展出。9.As the name suggests, the band has a lot of energy.正如乐队名字所暗示的那样,这支乐队很有活力。10.Some people say they are boring, but others say they are great.11.If I were you, I’d eat nuts instead.如果我是你,我会改吃坚果。Unit7 1.where would you like to go on vacation?
I’d like to trek through the jungle.2.l like places where the weather is always warm.3.I like to go somewhere relaxing 我喜欢去休闲的地方4.For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Paris?你下次度假为什么不考虑去巴黎? 5.Traveling around Paris by taxi can cost a lot of money.乘坐出租车游览巴黎要花费很多钱 6.So unless you speak French yourself, it’s best to travel with someone who can translate things for you.因此,除非你自己会讲法语,否则最好与一个能为你翻译的人一起去。7.We’d like to be away for three weeks.我们大约要去三个星期.8.The person has a lot of money to spend on the vacation.度假中这个人有很多钱可以花.9.I hope you can provide me with some information about the kinds of vacations that your firm can offer 我希望能给我提供一些贵公司能经营的旅游项目的信息.10.Could you please give me some suggestions for vacation spots?你能给我一些有关度假地的建议吗?11.You need to pack some warm clothes if you go there.你如果去那里,需要带些暖和的衣服。12.I’d love to sail across the Pacific.我想横渡太平洋。Unit 8 1.We can’t put off making a plan.Clean-up Day is only two weeks from now.我们不能推迟制订计划,清洁日离现在只有两周了。2.She puts this love to good use by working in the after-school care centre at her local elementary school.她在当地的一所小学的课后辅导中心工作,使这个爱好得到较好的利用3.Not only do I feel good about helping other people, but I get to spend time doing what I love to do.帮助别人不但自己感到快乐,而且我开始花时间做自己喜欢做的事了。4.The three students plan to set up a student volunteer project at heir school.这三个学生计划在他们校开展一个学生志愿者项目。5.He also put up some sign asking for old bikes.他还贴了一些需求旧自行车的广告。6.The strategies that he came up with worked out fine.几米想出的这个办法很有效。7.He did a radio interview.他接受了电台的采访。8.We need to come up with a plan.我们需要指定一个计划。9.You could help clean up the city parks.你可以帮助打扫城市公园。10.He now has sixteen bikes to fix up and give away to children who don’t have bikes.他现在有16辆要修理的自行车,并准备把这些修好的自行车赠送给那些没有自行车的孩子。Unit 9 When was the car invented?小汽车是什么时候被发明的? When were electric slippers invented?电子拖鞋是什么时候被发明的? Who were they invented by?他们是被谁发明的? What are they used for?他们被用来做什么? Unit 10 By the time she got up,her brother had already gone into the bathroom 在她起床之前,她的哥哥已经进入到浴室里去了。By the time she went outside,the bus had already left 在她出来之前,公共汽车已经离开了。By the time she got to class,the teacher had already started teaching 在她到达班级之前,老师已经开始讲课了。When she got to school,she realized she had left her backpack at home 在她到达学校之前,她已经意识到她的背包落在家里了。Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the rest-rooms are? 你能告诉我厕所在哪吗?Could you tell me how to get to the post office? 你能告诉我怎样去邮局吗?Could you please tell me where I can get a dictionary? 你能告诉我在哪能买到字典吗?Can you tell me where center street is? 你能告诉我中央大街在哪吗?Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here? 你知道这附近是否有公共厕所吗?七年级上册英语句子module 1(starter)1.这位是我的朋友.this is my friend.2.你叫什么名字? what’s your name? 3.--你好吗?--很好谢谢。how are you? fine ,thank you.module 2(starter)1.这个用英语怎么说? what’s this in english? 2.请摸摸你的头。please touch your head.3.这些是什么? 是手。what are these? they are hands./hands.4.有多少个? how many are there? module 3(starter)1.苹果是什么颜色的?whatcolour is the apple? 2.你怎么拼写green这个词? how do you spell “green”? 3.我的上衣在哪? where’s my coat? 4.你最喜欢什么食物? what’s your favourite food? module 4(starter)1.我喜欢读书。I like reading.3.游泳是我最喜欢的运动。swimming is my favourite sport.4.我会骑自行车,但是我不会开车。I can ride a bike, but I can’t drive a car.5。夏天的天气怎么样? what’s the weather like in summer? module 1 1.很高兴见到你。nice to meet you.3.我和大明,玲玲都在一班,他们是我的朋友。i’m in class one with daming and lingling.they are my friends.module 2 1.我会说英语 I can speak english.3.tony会打乒乓球吗? can tony play table tennis? 4.这两位是我的父母。他们是工厂工人。these are my parents.they are factory workers.5.我妈妈是北京国际学校的一个秘书。my mother is a secretary at beijing international school。2.不,不对。no, that’s not right.3.我的教室里没有一些图片。there aren’t any pictures in my classroom.module 4 1.你有姑姑和舅舅吗? have you got any aunts or uncles? 2.我妈妈又一个哥哥,但是他没有姐姐。my mum’s got a brother, but she hasn’t got a sister.3.你家有多少人? how many people are there in your family? 4.感谢你邮件。thank you for your email.module 5 1.你有一些橘子吗? have you got any oranges? 2.我们没有橘汁了。we haven’t got any juice.module 6 1.你想跟我和betty去电影院吗? would you like to go to the cinema with betty and me? 2.那个想法真是太好了。that’s a great idea!3.让我们晚上去吧let’s go in the evening.module 7 1.你今天有什么课?what are your lessons today? 2.我们在八点钟上语文课。we have chinese at eight o’clock.3.你怎么样? what about you? 4.今天星期几? what day is it today? 5.课程在九点钟开始。lessons start at nine o’clock.6.他们去操场上踢足球,但是我不喜欢足球。they go to the playground and play football, but I don’t like football.module 8 1.我们通常送他议长生日贺卡。we usually send him a birthday card.2.我们经常委他的生日做一个蛋糕。we often make a cake for his birthday.4.大明的叔叔喜欢读书,他读了许多书和杂志。daming’s uncle like reading and he reads lots of books and magazines.5.他经常去音乐会,他总是买他最喜欢的歌星的cd.he often goes to concerts and he usually buys cds by her favourite singers.1.让我们去看一只老虎。let’s go and see a tiger.2.北极熊吃肉吗?does the polar bear eat meat? 3.她在那.there she is.4.有来自非洲和印度的大象。there are elephants from africa and india.5.它们每天吃15公斤的竹子。they usually eat 15 kilos of bamboo a day.module 10 2.使用鼠标点击新文件。use the mouse and click “new document”.3.我下一步做什么?what do I do next? 4.我也在网上为我的课得到信息。I also get information for my information.篇二:人教版七年级英语上册句子大全.(一)句型变化之基石:一般疑问句a将下列各句变为一般疑问句,并相应回答。1.I am a student._____ ______ a student? yes, ____ _____.2.my father is a math teacher._____ ______ father a math teacher? yes, ____ _____.3.our pears are green.____ _____ pears green.? no, ____ _____4.kate often eats eggs._____ kate often _____ eggs? yes, ___ ____.5.those are some english books.____ those ____ english books ? no, ____ ____.6.he does sports every day.____ he ____ ____ every day? no, ____ ____.7.that looks easy.______ that ______ easy? yes, ____ ____8.I am free._____ _____free? yes, ____ ____.b 翻译“吗 ”也不难9..这是你的书吗?不,your book?(=is this book _____?)it10.那是他的橡皮吗?是的。his ? , it.(=is that _____ ____?)11.你叔忙吗?______ your ______ ______?12.他最喜欢打排球吗?_____ his _________ ______playing volleyball? yes , _____ _____.(=_____ he _____ volleyball _____ ? yes , _____ _____.)13.你能拼写它吗? _____ you _______ it? no, ___ _____.14.你的手表找到了吗?your watch15.你们学校举行校庆吗? ______ you ______ a ______ ______ at your school? no, ___ ____.16.他在班上有很多朋友吗?没有。______ he ______ _____friends _____ his class? no, he ______.17.你随身带着电脑了吗? _____ you have a _________ _______ you?18.--3月12号是植树节吗?--是的。--______ march ______ tree planting day?--yes, _____ _____.(二)否定句,挠头不如抓住“not”,按对地儿。a将下列各句变为否定句1.I am ten years old.I _____ ______ ten years old2.she is healthy.she _____ healthy.3.my brother likes tomatoes.my brother __________ ________ tomatoes.4.that is an eraser._______ _______ an eraser.5.he needs a book.he ________ ________ a book.6.there are some cats under the tree.there _____ _____ cats under the tree.7.the girls like playing volleyball.the girls ________ __________ playing volleyball8.Gina doesn’t play golf every day.(改为肯定句)Gina ________ ________ every day.9.she sells eggs, bananas and apples there.she ______ ______ eggs, bananas _____ apples there.10.I have many books.I _____ _____ _____booksb否定译文不用慌,not 紧随动词旁11.她姐姐既不吃鱼也不吃鸡。her sister chicken.12.我们不需要桌子,我们需要买书橱。we _______ ______ a table.we _____ ____ ____ a bookcase13.让我们别打篮球了。let’s _______ _______basketball.14.他跑的不好。he ______ run _______.15.今天不是他的二十岁生日。today is ______ ________ _________ birthday.16.她最喜欢的水果不是草莓 ____ favorite fruit _____ _______.(=she _____ like _______ best.)17.我双亲不在中国。18.他不认为数学很难。my _________ ________ in _______.he________ think math ________ _________.(三)世间阴阳平衡,句子单复相成。a 将下列各句变为复句。1.i’m chinese._______ chinese.2.she is a good girl.______ ______ good _______.3.this is an eraser._______ are ________.4.is that a dictionary? are ______ ____________?5.where’s my book? where books?6.he has a baseball watch._____ have _____ baseball ______.7.the girl doesn’t play ping-pong, and she only watches it on tv.the ______ ______ play ping-pong, and _____ only ______ ______ on tv.8.can you see the man doctor in the photo? can you see theb将下列各句变为单句1.they are her pens.______her ______.2.those are some english books._________ _______ english _________.3.my parents have dinner with us every day my ______ ____ dinner with ____ every day4.when are your parents’ birthdays? when ____ your ________ ________?5.we like oranges, because they are delicious._____ like ________, because ______delicious.6.they don’t listen to music on the radios he _______ _______ to music on the_______.c 单复之谜:主谓一致 他们的沙发很干净.______ sofa _____ tidy.2.这双袜子10美元 this ______ of socks _____ 10 ______.3.跑步明星总是有一个好的饮食习惯。the ______ star always _____ a _____ ______habit.4这个女孩周日教我们英语.the girl _____ ______english on _______.5.他们喜欢和我的狗一起玩 they like6.瓶子里有一些水 there ________ some water in the bottle.7.这孩子周六晚上经常看电视 the child often _______tv ____ _______ evenings.8.我的表兄在学校完成作业my cousin _______ _______ homework at school.9.我和朋友课后踢足球。I with my friend _______ soccer ______ class.10.你妈妈通常在哪里买菜? where _____ your mother ______ _________ ?(四)特殊疑问句---披着狼皮的羊: h/ wh 盖帽,一般疑问垫后
how 句集锦1.(划线提问)_______ _______ _______ your sister ?2.they are healthy._____ are they?(划线提问)3.(划线提问)_________ ______ ______ the black trousers?4.(划线提问)______ ______ english ______ ______ aunt speak?5.你如何用英语拼写它? ____ _____you _______ it _____ _______?6.你好吗?我很好,多谢。_______ are you? i’m ________, __________.7.-这件红色的毛衣多少钱?—8美元。-_____ _____ ____ the red sweater?-____ eight ____.这条黑色的裤子多少钱?--3美元-_____ _____ _____ these pants?-_____ three dollars.9.(划线提问)______ ______eggs _____ he ____ for lunch.10.(划线提问)_____ _____milk ____the babies need?what “我”最能1.(划线提问)________ _________ _________ name ?2.(同上)_______ ________ is the car?3.(同上)_________ _________ in english?4.(同上)_________ _________ he _________?5.it’s 同上)this?6.jenny’s telephone number is 同上)_________ jenny’s _________ _________?7.it’s(同上)______ ______ is today?(同上)_______ _______ sally _______ to ________?9.那个用英语怎么说? _______ that in ________?10.那双红鞋多少钱?________ the ________ of the red __________?11.你在哪个班?______(=which)class are you ___?12.你最喜欢哪个城市?______ city ____ you like _____ ?=______ your _________city?13.你生日是什麽日子? ______ the date of ______ _______?14.四十四加十二得几? _____ is ________ and _______?15.今天周几?______ _____ is it today?16.她叫什么名字?________ ________ name?17.那床被子是什么颜色的? _________ __________ is the quilt?无论何时与何地,仆人位置往后站1.(划线提问)_____________ ___________ my baseball?2.(划线提问)______ ______ you _______ a sports meeting?3.(划线提问)_________ ________ _________ birthday?4.(划线提问)________ ______ you _______ an interesting game on tv?5.(划线提问)_______ _______ they play baseball ?6.你妹妹什么时间吃早餐 when _____ ______ sister have_________ ?7.tom 早上八点上地理课 tom______ _______ ____8:00 ____ the morning.8.她每天何时运动? _____ _____ he ______ sports every day?
9.tom goes to work(划线提问)______ ______ tom _____ to work? 10.my mother does housework 划线提问)______ and _____
_____your mother _____ housework?who/ whose谁与争锋1.that boy in red is(划线提问)a ①①:(his son)______ _____the boy in red?______ ______that model plane?4.你喜欢和谁一起打排球? ____ do you like ____ ____ volleyball with?5.谁的笔记本在图书馆里? _______ notebook is in the _______ ?6.他最喜欢谁,爸爸,妈妈还是哥哥?______ _______he like ______ ? father , mother or brother?
勤学好问的“why”1.I like math,(划线提问)4.they don’t eat hamburgers don’t they eat(五)想那本是同根生,奈何整容太猖獗 写出下列各句的同义句1.i’m mary.= _______ ________ mary.2.how old are you?= _____ your ______?3.this is my id card= this id card is ______.4.those jackets are hers= those are _____ jackets.5.the blue sweater looks nice= the sweater
_____ _____ looks nice.6.what’s the price of these skirts?= ____ _____
____ these skirts?
7.the clothes store are on sale= the clothes store are ____ _____ ____.8.can I help you?= ____ ____I do ______ you?9.what’s the date of her birth?=_____ is her _____?
10.the children always have a good time in the
park.= the children always _____ _____ in the park.11.what’s your favorite subject=______ subject
______ you ______ best?
12.when are your classes?= when _____ you
______ your classes?
13.I want to meet you on the afternoon of friday.== I want to meet you on _________ _________.14.here are photos of my family = here are my _______ ________.15.thanks for helping me= thank you for ____ _____.16.what about meeting at 10:00?= ______ meet at 10:00
17.do you know how to spell it?=_____ you _____ it please?
18.my father and I are at home= my father ____ me ____ at home.19.we have chinese on monday, tuesday,wednesday, thursday and friday.= we have chinese______ monday_____ friday.20.that’s all right.=_______ _________.21.this is a busy trip= this trip ______ ______.22.we buy fruit from them= they _____ fruit to ____.23.she is busy now= she ____ no _____ = she ______ have any ______.= she _____ _____.24.do you sell school shoes? =do you sell shoes ____ ______ ?
25.my sister wants to learn art on sundays.= my sister wants to learn art _________ sunday.26.the woman is busy making dinner= the woman is busy_________dinner.2.this is a ruler.it’s orange.(合并为一句)this is ________ _________ ruler.3.that’s an eraser.it’s yellow.(合并为一句)that’s _____ yellow ________.4.she is my grandma’s daughter, but she’s not my mother.(合并为一句)she’s my _______.5.you can call nick.please call 8453.(合并为一句)please _____ nick._____ 8453.6.I want a set of cds.my mother can help me.(合并为一句)I can ______ my mother _____ a set of cds7.the green shorts are at great sale.they are $25.(合并为一句)the green shorts____ at great sale ____ $25.8.peter’s sister likes thrillers.(一般疑问句)______ peter’s sister _______thrillers?9.that boy likes apples and oranges.(否定句)that boy ______ ______ apples ______ oranges.10.my dog runs fast.一般疑问句 ______ ______ dog______fast.11.nancydoesn’t swim well(肯定句)nancy _____ well
否定句: tom______ _____ his homework at home.划线提问________ _______ mingming usually _________the flowers.14.my class starts at 8:00.(变否定句)my class______ ______ at 8:00.15.tom加盟了这部有意思的电视节目吗? ______tom ______ the _________tv show? 16.让我看看你的新钢笔吧.______ me _______ at your new pen.17.老师教的好。the teacher _______ _______.18.你的棒球在失物招领处吗? your the andcase.?19.那些面包是他们的吗? ______ the bread _________?20.那一盒子书不是历史书 that _____ _____ books ______ history books.21.joan 是lucy 和lily 的表姐。joan is ______ and ________ sister.22.我们的黑色小号t恤特价甩卖 our _______ _______t-shirt are at a _____ ______.23.他不喜欢做运动,因为他太忙了 he ____ _____ ____ ____ because he ___ too ____.24.欢迎来我们的手表店 _______ ________our ______ shop.25.对于女孩来说,接下来的一天是令人兴奋的。______ girls, the ______ day is ________.27.他完成他的电子邮件了吗?没有,对他来说有点难。______ he _______ his e-mail? no, it’s ________ _________ him.answer一、句子1.are you, I am 2.is your, he is3.are your, they aren’t 4.does, eat, she does 5.are, any, they aren’t6.does, play sports, he doesn’t 7.does, look, it does 8.are you, I am9.is this, yours, no, isn’t10.is that, eraser, yes, is, eraser, his 11.is, uncle busy12.is, favorite sport, it is, does, like, best, he does13.can, spell, I can’t 14.is, found二。否定句1.am not
2.isn’t 3.doesn’t like 4.that isn’t 5.doesn’t need6.aren’t any 7.don’t like 8.plays golf9.doesn’t sell, or
10.don’t have many
11.doesn’t have, or12.don’t need, need to buy 13.not play14.doesn’t , well 15.not his twentieth16.her, isn’t strawberries, doesn’t, strawberries17.parents aren’t, china
18.doesn’t, is difficult三。单变复a)1.we’re 2.they are, girls 3.these, erasers 4.those dictionaries 5.are our6.they, some, watches 7.girls don’t, they, watch them 8.men doctors, photosb)1.it’s, pen 2.that’s an, book 3.parent has, me4.is, parent’s birthday 6.doesn’t listen, radioc)1.their, is
2.pair, is, dollars3.running, has, good eating 4.teaches us, sunday 5.playing with 6.is7.watches, on saturday 8.finishes his / doing 9.play, after10.does, buy vegetables 1.how old is 2.how3.how much are4.how much, can your 5.how do, spell, in english 6.how, fine, thanks7.how much is, it’s, dollars 8.how much are, they’re篇三:英语人教版七年级上册重点句子unit 1 1 what’s your name? my name’s jenny.你叫什么名字?我叫珍妮 2 what’s his name? his name’s tony.他叫什么名字?他叫汤尼。what’s her name? her name’s gina.她的名字是什么?她的名字是吉娜。unit 2 4 is this your pencil?这是你的铅笔吗? yes, it is.是的,他是。is this my pen ? 这是我的钢笔吗? no ,it isn’t.不,它不是。what’s this in english ? 这用英语怎么说? it’s a pen.钢笔。how do you spell it?怎样拼写? “ p-e-n”.“p-e-n” unit 3 7 this is my friend.这是我的朋友。these are my friends.这些事我的朋友们。thanks for the photo of your family.谢谢你的家庭照。here is my family photo.这是我的家庭照片。unit 4 9 where’s the baseball? 棒球在哪里? it’s in the backpack.它在背包里。10 where are his keys? 他的钥匙在哪里? they are on the table.他们在桌子上。11 I don’t know.我不知道。can you bring some things to school ?你能带些东西来学校吗? unit 5 13 do you have a tv? 你有一台电视吗?yes ,I do./ no ,I don’t.是的,我有./不,我没有.14 does she have a soccer ball? 她有个足球吗?yes , she does./no ,she doesn’t.是的,她有。/不,她没有.15 let’s play soccer.让我们踢足球吧.that sounds good.听起来不错.unit 6 16 do you like salad ? 你喜欢色拉吗? yes ,I do.是的,我喜欢.17 does he like pears? 他喜欢梨吗? no, he doesn’t.不,他不.18 she likes bananas.she doesn’t like salad.她喜欢香蕉.她不喜欢色拉.19 they like salad.they don’t like apples.他们喜欢色拉.他们不喜欢苹果.20 she eats lots of healthy food.她吃许多健康的食物.21 for breakfast ,she likes eggs,bananas and apples.早餐,他喜欢鸡蛋,香蕉和苹果.unit 7 22 how much is the red sweater ? it’s eight dollars.那件红色的毛衣多少钱? 八美元.23 how much are these red sweaters ? they’re eight dollars.这些红色的毛衣多少钱? 八美元 24 can I help you? yes ,please.我能帮助你吗? 是的,请吧.25 what color do you want? blue.你想要什么颜色?蓝色.26 thank you.谢谢.27 do you need bags for sports? 你需要运动包吗? 28 anybody can afford our prices.任何人能接受我们的价格.unit 8 29 when is your birthdays? my birthday is november 11th.你的生日是什么时候? 我的生日式11月11日.30 when is liu ping’s birthday ? it’s september 5th.刘平的生日是什么时候? 9月5日.31 how old are you? i’m fifteen.你多大了? 我15岁了.32 when is it? it’s april 19th.今天几号了? 4月19号.unit 9 33 do you want to go to a movie ?yes, I do.你想去看电影吗? 是的.34 does she want to go to a movie? no, she doesn’t.她想去看电影吗? 不,她不去.35 what kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢什么电影? 36 she thinks they are very exciting.她认为她们非常的令人激动.37 she often goes to see beijing opera with her father.她常常和她爸爸看京剧.unit 10 38 can you dance ?yes, I can./no,I can’t.你会跳舞吗?是的,我会/不,我不会.39 can she speak english? yes,she can /no,she can’t.她会说英语吗? 是的,她会/不,她不会.40 what club do you want to join? 你想加入什么俱乐部? I want to join the chess club.我想加入象棋俱乐部.41 are you good with kids? 你们对孩子们好吗? 42 please call bill at 7901234.请给比尔打电话,7901234.unit 11 43 what time do you get up? 你什么时候起床? I get up at six o’clock.我六点钟起床.44 what time does she go to school? 她什么时候去上学? she usually goes to school at eight o’clock.她通常八点钟去上学.45 thanks for your letter.谢谢你的来信.46 school starts at nine o’clock.九点钟开始上课.47 please write and tell me about your morning.请来信告诉我关于你的早晨.48 do you want to know about my morning ? 你想了解关于我的早上吗? 49 please write soon.请快速回信.50 best wishes.送给你最美好的祝愿.unit 12 51 what’s your favorite subject? 你最喜欢的科目是什么? my favorite subject is math.最喜欢的科目是数学.52 why do you like math?你为什么喜欢数学?because it’s interesting.因为它有意思.53 why does she like art ? 她为什么喜欢美术 ?because it’s fun.因为它有趣。who is your art teacher? 谁是你的美术老师?我my art teacher is mrs jones.我的美术老师是琼女士.初二下册1—5单元重点1.Can you go to the movies with me on Saturday afternoon?Sorry, I can’t.I have too much homework to do.2.What are you doing on Sunday afternoon? I am going to the doctor.3.Thanks for you人 invitation.4.I am going to my cousin’s birthday party this evening.5.I’m sorry I can’t visit you next week.6.Please call me after school.7.Can you come over to my house tonight?8.I am free till 10 this evening.9.I have to practice playing the piano.10.He is taller than me, and I am funnier than him.11.My sister is more athletic than me, and I am more popular than her.12.Tom is as quiet as him.13.Tony is not so good at English as Amy.14.She is a little more outgoing than me, I am much taller than her.15.His books are more than mine.He has more books than me.16.Which is bigger, Beijing or Shanghai?17.In some ways, we look the same.In some ways, we look different.18.My favorite subjects are English and chemistry.19.She likes to do the same things as me.20.I like to have friends who are like me.21.She likes to have friends who are different from her.22.He always beats me in tennis.23.I don’t think differences are important in a friendship.1.Lu Lin is really smart.She is very good at math, physics and chemistry.2.Mary is a funny girl.She always makes me laugh.3.Li ping is more friendly than my brother.4.Li ping and li li are twin sisters.5.I think this song is more popular than that one.6.I don’t agree with you.I have opposite views.7.He is 3 years older than his brother.8.How do you make a banana milk shake?9.Can you pour the yogurt into the blender?10.Please pour the milk into the blender.11.Do you like lettuce in sandwiches?12.Let’s make fruit salad.13.How many apples do we need? 3 apples.14.How much honey do they need? 2 teaspoons.15.My mother added some relish to the noodles.16.I put another slice of bread on the top.17.Here’s a recipe for a great turkey sandwich.18.How was your school trip?19.What did you do on your school trip? I hung out with my friends.20.Did you go to the zoo? No, I went to the aquarium.21.–I want to go for a drive on the next day off.–That sounds interesting.22.Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon ? Sure, I’d love to./Sorry, I can’t.I have to study for the test.23.What are you doing on Thursday afternoon? I am going to the dentist.24.What’s today? It’s Monday ,May 6th.25.Thanks for your invitation.26.I’m going to the movies with my friends on Wednesday.27.Please be quiet.I’m trying to study.28.Can you come over to my house to discuss the science report on Wednesday evening?29.I am free till 10 pm.30.I am more outgoing than my sister, but she is more athletic than me.31.Our math teacher is not as serious as our Chinese teacher.32.Liu ying is not as good at sports as her sister, but they have something in common.33.He talks more than his friends.34.My friends is the same as me, we are both quiet.35.My friend is as funny as me.36.My friend makes me laugh.37.It isn’t important for me to be the same, and it’s necessary to be different.38.Although we have some differences.39.He always beats me in tennis.40.She is good with the kids.she enjoys telling jokes.41.How do you make fruit salad? 42.Do you know how to make fruit salad?43.First, cut up 3 bananas , next put the fruit into the bowl, then put in 2 teaspoons of honey and a cup of yogurt.finally, mix them up.44.How many bananas do we need? 45.How much bread do you need?46.Add some salt to the noodles.47.Finally, put another piece of bread on the top.48.Pour some hot water into the blender and turn on the blender for 2 minutes.49.How was your school trip? great.50.Were there any sharks at the aquarium last year? no, there were some clever seals.51.Did you take any photos? no, i bought some gifts for my mother.52.Did you meet a famous actor? 53.Our class had a good time on the school trip。54.Yesterday we took the train back home。55.This morning I didn’t sleep late, i went for a drive。56.On my last day off, we went camping in the rain。57.Luckily we brought our raincoats and umbrellas, so we didn’t get wet。58.He won first prize in yesterday’s singing competition。59.He watched a movie about living in the future。60.When and where were you born? I was born on July 28,1992 in Weihai。61.When did you start learning English? when i was 5years old.62.You are never too young to learn.86.When did he become a movie star?63.He started learning to swim at the age of 4.64.He spends all his free time with his son。65.A famous pianist took part in yesterday’s concert。66.The person is still alive。67.He majored in English in Shandong University ten years ago。68.When did he join the national table tennis team?69.He played for the national team when he was 10 years old。Unit 61.谈论未来计划 talk about future plans2.临时照顾妹妹 babysit the sister3.去野营 go camping4.在家放松 relax at home5.在图片里 in the picture6.看望表兄妹/我奶奶 visit my cousin / my grandmother 7.你的下一个假期 your next vacation8.写下你的计划 write your plans 9.和父母一起去 go with parents10.下个/上个/这个周 next / last / this week 11.去西藏一个周 go to Tibet for a week12.在山上远足 go hiking in the mountains13.刚好四天 just four days14.离开太长时间 go away for too long15.玩得愉快 have a good time16.送给我一张名信片(2)send me a postcardsend a postcard to me17.给我看你的照片(2)show me your photosshow your photos to me18.回来学校(2)get back to schoolreturn to school 19.呆两个月 stay for two months20.运动野营sports camping21.去夏威夷度假 go to Hawaii for vacation22.骑自行车旅行 go bike riding23.去观光 go sightseeing24.(去)散步(2)go for a walktake a walk25.去钓鱼 go fishing26.租影碟 rent videos27.意大利的南部 the south of Italy28.问你几个问题 ask you a few questions 29.关于你的假期计划 about your vacation plans30.一个著名的法国歌手 a famous French singer31.渡一个长假期 take a long vacation32.今年夏天 this summer 33.考虑去希腊 think about going to Greece34.决定做某事 decide to do sth.35.在欧洲度假 take vacations in Europe36.这次/上次/下次 this timelast timenext time37.想要做某事 want to do sth.38.做一些不同的/难的事情 do something differentdo something difficult39.讲法语/英语 speak Frenchspeak English40.六月的第一个星期 the first week in June41.一直呆到九月 stay until September42.计划度过一个轻松的假期 plan to spend a relaxing vacation43.在一个美丽的乡村度过时光 spend time in a beautiful countryside44.忘记我所有的烦恼 forget all my problems45.多睡 sleep a lot46.等不及看足球比赛 can’t wait to watch the football game47.完成拍摄最后一部电影 finish making the last movie48.想要一个令人兴奋的假期 want an exciting vacation49.一个观光的好地方 a good place to go sightseeing 50.和我一起去 go with me1.下周你打算干什么?我打算去钓鱼。What are you doing next week? I’m going fishing.2.他们打算在家乡呆5天。They are staying in their hometown for 5 days.3.从日本寄张照片给我。Send me a photo from Japan.Send a photo to me from Japan.4.他要在那里呆多久?只有三天。How long is he staying there? Just for three days.5.他要和谁一起去宿营? Who is he going camping with?6.你妈妈打算多长时间去看一次电影?How often does your mother plan to go to a movie?7.假期你准备去哪里?我要去希腊。Where are you going for vacation?I’m going to Greece.8.那听起来很有趣。That sounds very interesting.9.她计划今年夏天过一个非常轻松的假期。She planned to spend a relaxing vacation this summer.10.他考虑去西班牙或中国,最后决定去欧洲。He thought about going to Spain or China, but finally decided on Europe.11.你认为这部影片怎么样?What do you think of this movie?12.我弟弟昨晚花了两个小时玩游戏。My brother spent two hours playing games yesterday evening.It took my brother two hours to play games yesterday evening.Unit 71.你弟弟打算长大后做什么?What is your brother going to be when he grows up?2.北京听起来像是一个他能喜欢的城市。Beijing sounds like a city that he can enjoy.3.我父母想搬到安静并且美丽的地方。My parents want to move somewhere quiet and beautiful.4.Mary打算同时学日语。Mary is going to learn Japanese at the same time.5.下个周,我想找个兼职工作。I want to find a part—time job next week.6.下月Cindy将写文章并把它们寄给杂志社。Cindy is going to write articles and send them to magazines next month.7.他打算在哪里举办艺术展?Where is he going to hold an art exhibition.8.他姐姐不想当职业演员。His sister doesn’t want to be a professional actor.9.下个月,他们打算学习一门新语言。They are going to learn a new language next month.10.一些父母想要和孩子更好地交流。Some parents want to communicate better with their kids.11.他决定更加努力地学习。He decided to work harder.12.我妹妹不想多吃蔬菜,但她想保持健康。My sister doesn’t want to eat vegetables,but she wants to keep fit.13.我从Lucy那得到一封关于她新年计划的信。I got a letter from Lucy about her New Year’s resolutions.1.上表演课take acting lessons2.学习电脑科学 study computer science3.每天练习篮球 practice basketball everyday4.刻苦学习数学 study math hard5.一名演员 an actor 6.一名工程师 an engineer7.一名电脑程序设计师 a computer programmer8.一名职业篮球运动员 a professional basketball player 9.当你长大的时候 when you grow up10.当他长大的时候 when he grows up11.当我弟弟长大的时候 when my brother grows up12.搬到纽约 move to New York13.搬到有趣的地方 move somewhere interesting14.打算做某事 be going to do15.听起来象 sound like16.举办许多次艺术展览会 hold many art exhibitions17.想成为一名艺术家 want to be an artist18.找到一份兼职工作 find a part-time job19.一到两年 a year or two20.攒钱 save money21.巴黎艺校的一名学生 a student at an art school in Paris22.学习法语 study French 23.同时 at the same time 24.周游世界 travel all over the world25.退休到安静美丽的地方 retire somewhere quiet and beautiful26.学会一门乐器 learn to play an instrument27.组建一支球队 make the soccer team28.取得好成绩 get good grades29.吃更健康的食品 eat healthier food30.进行大量的锻炼get a lot ofexercise 31.明年/今年/去年 next year/this year/last year32.上吉它课 take a guitar lesson33.学会一门外语 learn a foreign language34.1000多封信 over 1000 letters35.做决定/计划 make resolutions36.许多/大量/一些/几个读者many/a lot of/some/a few readers 37.工作更努力 work harder38.吃更多蔬菜 eat more vegetables39.做运动 do sports/play sports40.学会一门新的语言 learn a new language 41.多运动保持健康 exercise more to keep fit42.更好地交流 communicate better with43.一位老太太 an old lady 44.离职 leave one's job45.作为一名语言老师的工作a job as a language teacher46.从…得到 get...from47.修建一条更大的地铁 build a bigger subway 48.从大连搬到北京 move from Dalian to Beijing49.高中毕业后 after high school50.为国际杂志写文章 write articles for international magazines51.当我更大的时候 when I'm older 52.练习英语 practice English53.到有趣的地方旅游 travel to interesting places 54.看一些新事物 look at some new things55.喜欢和人们交谈enjoying talking with people 56.举办一个欢迎会 have a welcome party57.交换生an exchange studentUnit8重点句子1.请你打扫一下房间好吗?Could you please clean your room?2.我用一下你的汽车好吗?Could I use your car?3.请把垃圾倒掉好吗?Could you please take out the trash?4.我可以去看电影吗?Could I go to the movies?5.但是首先他必须出去。But first he has to go out.6.你需要吃早餐。You need to eat breakfast.7.我可以在外面呆到十一点吗?Can I stay out until 11 o'clock?8.不要忘记整理床铺和叠衣服。Don't forget to make the bed and fold the clothes.9.我讨厌洗碗,因为大乏味了。I hate to do the dishes because it's too boring.10.我可以邀请我朋友来参加晚会吗? Could I invite my friends to the party?11.我希望你能在周六过来。I hope you can come on Saturday.12.谢谢你照顾我的狗。Thanks for taking care of my dog.1.洗盘子 do the dishes2.扫地 sweep the floor3.倒垃圾 take out the trash4.叠衣服 fold the clothes5.整理床铺 make the bed 6.打扫起居室 clean the living room7.去看电影 go to the movies 8.呆到晚 stay late 9.直呆到11点 stay until 1110.用你的车 use your car 11.搭个便车 get a ride 12.从事;忙于 work on13.讨厌做家务 hate doing chores 14.喜欢做饭 like to cook meals 15.去开会 have a meeting16.需要吃早饭 need to eat breakfast 17.得打扫房间 have to clean the room18.有一个测试 have a test 19.其他家务 other chores20.洗衣服 do the laundry/wash the clothes 21.我同意./我不同意.I agree./I don't agree.22.做午饭 cook dinner 23.在外面 be outside24.出去 go out25.忘记做某事/不要忘记做 forget to do/don't forget to do26.去老师办公室 go to the teacher's office27.马上 at once28.完成作业 finish homework29.买些零食和饮料 buy some snacks and drinks30.借些钱 borrow some money31.邀请我的朋友来晚会 invite my friends to the party32.去商店 go to the store33.借你的CD机 borrow your CD player34.小心用它 use it carefully35.为…而感谢 thanks for.../thank you for36.照顾(2)look after/take care of37.做一些事情 do some things38.几件其它的事情 some other things39.在周六早点来 come earlier on Saturday40.不要担心.Don't worry.41.我明天去.I'll go tomorrow.42.搬椅子 move the chair43.每天/月/年/早上every day/month/year/morning44.散步/去散步/带他散步 take a walk /go for a walk/ take him for a walk45.给他水 give him water 46.喂狗 feed the dog 47.洗碗/衣服 wash the bowl/the clothes48.和他玩/玩火 play with him/play with fire 49.忘记去做某事 forget to do50.过得愉快 have a good time 51.下个/上个/这个周/月 next week/last month/this week52.会见朋友meet friends 52.生气(2)be angry/get angry 53.在家(2)be at home/be in54.去度假 go for vacationUnit10重点句子1.火车总是晚点,不是吗?The train is always late, isn’t it?2.今天风很大,不是吗?It is really windy today, isn’t it?3.你是Ben的姐姐,不是吗?You are Ben’s sister, aren’t you?4.你喜欢小提琴音乐,对吧?You love violin music, don’t you?看样子要下雨了,不是吗?是的。我忘了带伞。It looks like rain, doesn't it?Yes, it does.I forgot my umbrella.5.周末总是下雨,对吧?It always rains on weekends, doesn’t it?6.第15路公交车在这停,对吧?The No.15 bus stops here, doesn’t it?7.昨晚你为地理考试而学习,对吧?You studied for the geography test, didn’t you?8.杯子里几乎没有水了,对吧?There is little water in the cup, is there?9.他没有几个朋友,不是吗?He has few friends, does he?10.请关灯,好吗?Please turn off the light, will you?11.让我们打篮球,好吗? Let’s play basketball, shall we?12.Tom会弹吉他,对吧?Tom can play the guitar, can’t he? 你们家没有四口人,对吧?There aren’t four people in your family, are there?13.你觉得中午之前雨会停吗?Do you think it’ll stop raining by noon?14.我通常在工作日乘火车。I usually take the train on weekdays.15.你要去哪个海边?Which beach are you going to?16.我希望这样。我想去游泳。I hope so.I want to go swimming.17.这是个好天气,是吗?但是对我来说有点热。This is great weather, isn’t it?Yes, it is.But it’s a little hot for me.18.我讨厌等公交车。汤姆也是。I hate waiting for the bus.So do I.19.汤姆上课要迟到了,我也是。Tom is late for class.So am I.20.昨天我为地理考试而复习了。汤姆也是。I studied for the geography test yesterday.So did Tom.21.那件衬衫花了多少钱?How much did the shirt cost?22.有时成为学校的一名新成员不是件容易的事。Sometimes it’s not easy being/to be the new kid at school.23.我不认识一些女孩,但是他们真的都对我很好。I didn’t know some of the girls, but they were all really friendly to me.24.我现在感觉像是家庭中的一员。I feel like part of the group now.25.感谢上个周带我参观学校。Thanks for showing me around the school last week.26.在你到来之前我一直在苦苦的寻找它。I was having a hard time finding it until you came along.27.有像你们这样的朋友适应新环境容易的多。Friends like you make it a lot easier to get along in a new place.1.看起来像…look like2.忘记带我的雨伞 forget my umbrella3.每周六下雨It rains every Saturday4.中午以前by noon5.在周末 on weekends /on the weekend6.对我来说有点热 a little hot for me7.拥挤 be crowded8.度过愉快的一天have a good day9.浏览 look through10.排队等候买冰淇淋 wait in line to buy ice cream11.仅有两个人 two people alone12.在电梯里in an elevator13.等待做某事wait to do sth14.等候某人/某物 wait for sth/sb15.穿过一条繁忙的马路 cross a busy street16.步行上学walk to school17.告诉我关于你的情况tell me something about yourself18.做运动do/play sports19.一位球迷 a ball game fan20.在周六的晚上on Saturday night21.十分感谢做某事thanks for doing22.对…友好be friendly to23.感觉像是集体中的一员feel like part of the group24.感觉好像是….feel like25.想要做某事… want to do =feel like doing26.带某人参观学校 show sb around the school27.做某事困难 have a hard time doing28.出现、发生、到来come along29.喜欢做某事 enjoy doing sth30.擅长做某事be good at doing sth31.在…帮助某人 help sb with sth32.帮助某人做某事help sb do sth33.适应新环境get along in a new place34.与某人相处的好get along/on well with42.感谢信 athank-you note43.至少 at least新目标英语七年级上册1.Good morning早上好Good afternoon下午好Good evening/night晚上好2.fine=well=OK.=All right.身体好3.in English/Chinese/Japanese/French用英语/中文/日语/法语4.color颜色:black and white黑白色相间red 红色yellow 黄色green 绿色blue 蓝色purple 紫色brown 棕色5.family name = last name姓氏full name 全名first name = given name名字7.telephone number= phone number电话号码ID card number身份证号码8.this这个——these这些that那个——those那些9.pencil case/box铅笔盒pencil sharpener铅笔刀10.some 一些 many许多(修饰可数)much许多(不可数)lots of = a lot of 很多(可数+不可数)11.computer games电脑游戏12.ring/phone/call sb.at + number给某人打电话E.g.Please call me at 123.call +某人/物 +称呼E.g.We call the cat Mimi.They call her Xiaowang.13.in the lost and found case 在失物招领处14.a set of keys一套、副、串钥匙15.excuse me抱歉;打扰了16.thanks(=thank you)for sth.thanks(=thank you)for doing sth.因为…而感谢E.g.Thanks for your dictionary.Thanks for helping me.17.a picture/photo of my family=my family picture / photo我的全家福18.math book数学书19.alarm clock 闹钟video tape 录像带20.what about / how about…怎么样21.take sth.to … …将某物/人从说话人身边带到别处去bring sth.to… …将某物/人从别处带到说话人身边来23.ping-pong ball/bat乒乓球/拍baseball bat 棒球拍24.tennis racket网球拍(bat 是棒球棒之类,racket 是网球拍之类)25.have fun = have a good time 玩的高兴,过得愉快26.play + 球类名词 玩,打e.g.play basketball/football27.do/play sports做运动sports club运动俱乐部28.but 但是so 结果or 或者and 和,又29.and more 等等,更多30.watch TV看电视(读书看报用read)watch … on TV 在电视上看…节目31.a great sports collection 一个很大的运动收藏32.easy 容易的-----(反)difficult 困难的33.every day/week/month/year每天、每周、每月、每年34.some more一些更多的…35.French fries /chips薯条ice cream冰淇淋36.want to do 想要做某事I want to go home.我想要回家want to be 想要变得或成为I don’t want to be fat.我不想变胖37.running star赛跑明星38.eat well吃得好39.like to do 喜欢做某事(一般性的、偶尔的)look like看起来像like doing喜欢做某事(经常性的,着重于爱好、习惯)40.healthy food健康食品unhealthy food 不健康食品41.have...for breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper/dessert早餐/午餐/晚餐/甜品(吃…)Unit7 How much are these socks?1.a pair of 一双、一对this/that pair of pants/shorts/socks/shoes/gloves…这条/那条 长裤…2.how much多少钱多少(询问不可数名词的数量)how many多少(询问可数名词的数量)eg:How many apples do you have?-----Five.How much are these apples?------Five dollars.3.(Mr.Cool’s)Clothes Store服装商店(店名大写)4.on sale大减价,出售Eg: The green shorts are on sale for 25 dollars5.at a very good price非常合理的价钱6.bags for sports=sports bags运动包7.have(sell)sth.for + 价格卖… 钱We have good sweaters for only five dollars.我们的毛衣5美元一件We have skirts in purple for only 20dollars.紫色的裙子只卖20美元8.T-shirts in red/ green/white红色/绿色/白色的T 恤9.for boys/ girls属于,给男孩/女孩10.can/can’t afford sth.can/can’t afford to do sth.支付得起/不起… …Eg:I can’t afford to buy the pen.我买不起那支笔。11.come and see来看12.for oneself为自己Please buy some clothes for yourself.13.by oneself靠自己We must do our homework by myself.I can’t go to Beijing by myself.14.buy sth.from sb.从某人那买来某物I buy a sweater from Beijing.15.sell sth.to sb.把某物卖给某人She sells many clothes to people.16.have a look(at … …)看一看… …17.Can I help you? = What can I do for you? 你要点什么?-----Yes, please.18.Here you are.给你19.I’ll take it/them.= I will buy it/them.我将买了它/它们。20.You are welcome= Not at all= That’s all right.不客气21.the date of my birthday = my birthday我的出生日期Unit8 When is your birthday?22.How old are you/ is she ? = What’s your age? = May I know your age? 你/她多大了23.school trip郊游24.basketball game篮球赛soccer game 足球赛25.School Day学校校庆日/学校活动日English Day 英语节 Sports Day 体育节,运动会Art Festival艺术节26.term 学期 this term 这个学期next term 下学期last term 上学期27.have a(fun)birthday过一个(有趣的)生日Happy Birthday!生日快乐Happy Birthday to you!祝你生日快乐!birthday cake 生日蛋糕birthday present/gift 生日礼物birthday card 生日卡片Best wishes to you!最好的祝福送给你28.date 日期What’s the date of your birthday? 你的生日是哪一天?/ 你哪一天出生的?29.book sale 图书销售30.基数词:1——10 one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine,ten11——19 eleven,twelve,thirteen,fourteen,fifteen,sixteen,seventeen,eighteen,nineteen.20——99 整数几十twenty,thirty, forty,fifty,sixty,seventy,eighty,ninety几十几 中间须用连接连字符“-”21 twenty-one76 seventy-sixone/a hundreda hundred and one320 three hundred and twenty648 six hundred and forty-eight31.序数词:第一类:first(1st)第一second(2nd)第二third(3rd)第三第二类: fourth(4th)第四fifth(5th)第五sixth(6th)第六seventh(7th)第七eighth(8th)第八ninth(9th)第九tenth(10th)第十eleventh(11th)第十一twelfth(12th)第十二thirteenth(13th)第十三fourteenth(14th)第十四fifteenth(15th)第十五sixteenth(16th)第十六seventeenth(17th)第十七eighteenth(18th)第十八 nineteenth(19th)第十九hundredth(100th)第一百第三类: twentieth(20th)第二十thirtieth(30th)第三十fortieth(40th)第四十fiftieth(50th)第五十sixtieth(60th)第六十seventieth(70th)第七十eightieth(80th)第八十ninetieth(90th)第九十第四类:(第几十几)thirty-first(31st)第三十一sixty-second(62nd)第六十二eighty-seventh(87th)第八十七ninety-eighth(98th)第九十八32.一年十二个月Months:一月:January Jan.二月:February Feb.三月:March Mar.四月:April Apr.五月:May-六月:June-七月:July-八月:August Aug.九月:September Sept.十月:October Oct.十一月:November Nov.十二月:December Dec.33.重要节日:1.New Year's Day 元旦(1 月 1 日)2.Spring Festival 春节(农历一月一日)3.Lantern Festival 元宵节(农历一月十五日)4.Women's Day 国际劳动妇女节(3 月 8 日)5.Arbor Day 植树节(3 月 12 日)6.Ching Ming Festival;Tomb-sweeping Festival 清明节(4 月 5 日)7.Labor Day 国际劳动节(5 月 1 日)8.Dragon Boat Festival 端午节(农历五月初五)9.Children's Day 国际儿童节(6 月 1 日)10.Mid-Autumn(Moon)Festival 中秋节(农历八月十五)11.Teacher's Day 教师节(9 月 10 日)12.Double-ninth Day 重阳节(农历九月九日)13.National Day 国庆节(10 月 1 日)14.Thanksgiving Day 感恩节(11月22日)15.Christmas Eve平安夜(12.24)Christmas Day 圣诞节(12月25日)16.New Year's Eve 除夕(农历十二月三十日)34.on weekends在周末on weekdays在周日/工作学习日Unit9 My favorite subject is science35.favourite subject = favorite 最喜爱的科目36.Chinese语文 English英语history历史 geography地理music音乐 art 美术P.E=physical education体育37.because 因为(后接句子)because of 因为(后接名词或名词)I like Monday because I have history.我喜欢星期一因为周一有历史课。I’m late for school because of the rain.我迟到是因为下雨了。48.teacher 老师music teacher 音乐老师49.a.m.上午 p.m.下午8 a.m.早上八点50.from…to…从…到…Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00.午餐时间从十二点到一点from Shanghai to Beijing 从上海到北京51.星期一 Monday星期二 Tuesday星期三 Wednesday星期四 Thursday星期五Friday星期六 Saturday星期天 Sunday52.have a lesson/class 上课53.ch, whose”和疑问副词“when, where, how, why ”。when 什么时间 问时间who谁 问人where 在哪里 问地点which 哪一个 问选择why 为什么 问原因what 什么 问东西what color 什么颜色 问颜色what time 什么时间 问时间what/How about …怎么样 问意见what day星期几 问星期what date 什么日期 问具体日期how…怎么样 问情况how old 多大 问年龄how many 多少 问数量how much 多少 问价钱
山崖发表网作文2023-01-03 13:26:38274我爱兔子300字作文 第一篇每个人都有自己的心爱之物,有的人喜欢小猫,有的人喜欢小鱼,有的人喜欢小黄鸭……我喜欢的是——小白兔。这只小白兔实在是太可爱了。那长长的耳朵,像一个雷达探测器,好像在探听什么秘密一样。一双红宝石似的眼睛,下面长着一只三瓣嘴,吃起东西来,吧唧吧唧的超可爱。那雪白的绒毛好像披了一身雪白的大衣。那四条腿短短的,像一个蓬松的球。小白兔可真贪吃呀!每次我都会为它准备两根超大的红萝卜,和几片大一点的白菜叶。有时候,我给它送晚了,他好像在说:“怎么这么晚才给我送饭,把我饿死了,快点给本大爷上饭。”没多大一会儿,我带来的食物就被他一扫而光,连渣渣都不剩了。之后,它又瞪着我,好像在说:“我吃完了,还要吃,再给我上一点饭。”这只小白兔是正杰哥哥送给我的,当时它才过了满月。我见到它第一眼的时候,身上的毛还没有长全。在抱它回家的路途中,它竟然睡着了。到家后,我看到它迷迷糊糊的睁开眼睛,好像在说:“这是哪儿,我不认识这个地方,我要回家。”感谢你——小白兔,因为有了你,我的生活充满了快乐;因为有了你,我的生活充满了幸福;因为有了你,我的生活充满了欢声笑语。谢谢你——小白兔!我爱兔子300字作文 第二篇小时候的我非常喜欢小动物,不过我最喜爱的动物就是兔子,兔子有着又长又尖的大耳朵,酷似红宝石的眼睛圆溜溜,三班嘴一动一动的,似乎在诉说什么事情。她白花花的身子似乎披上了一层白衬衫,毛绒绒的尾巴又圆又小,就像一个雪球站在了白衬衫后面。记得那是放暑假,我去奶奶家,奶奶家为了很多兔子。兔子喜欢吃的可多了,他从不挑食。一天我和姐姐去山上挖白菜和萝卜喂兔子。我把萝卜放进了笼子里,几只兔子围上来拼命的吃着,不一会萝卜就被吃光了,看他们意犹未尽的样子,我和姐姐又塞了些白菜进去。姐姐和我像吃了蜜似的,心里甜得很。 有一次我去喂兔子时,这些小东西像在说:“主任对我们真好,真是遇到了知己呀!”当听到他们在说我时,别提我有多高兴了!其实兔子是一种善良又可爱的动物,我非常喜欢小兔子了,喜欢他的样子,善良!小兔子,我喜欢你。我爱兔子300字作文 第三篇记得,那一天妈妈给我了20元钱出去和弟弟买了炸串吃,我和弟弟到了街上,看见了一窝小兔子,那小兔子胖乎乎的,蹲在那睡觉,我问:“这只小兔子多少钱?”那叔叔说:“5元钱,买不买?”我和弟弟商量了一下,爽快的说:“买”,那叔叔把小兔子耳朵一揪,放到了笼子了,我俩就坐了个车回家了(买了小兔子,就跟本没心情吃)到了家我俩立马给他换了一个更大的“家”,小兔子在里面高高兴兴的跳着,我一想,得给它铺个报纸,报纸底下再放一层不用的布(因为这样会暖和一些)我把小兔子抱了出来,它还睡着呢,真是一个小懒猪,等一铺好,我就把它放进去了,它一进去又睡着了,哎!真拿它没办法。不久,它死了,我很伤心,不知道是什么原因,我也不想追究了,因为这可能是我的过错。我爱兔子300字作文 第四篇姥姥家有许多小兔子,有黑的、灰的、白的······我最喜欢那活泼可爱的小白兔。它长了一身雪白的绒毛,远远望去犹如一个小雪球。它长着一对可以自由转动的长耳朵,能收集来自周围的声音,小巧玲珑的面孔上嵌着一对红宝石般的小眼睛,长着一张有趣的三瓣小嘴,还长着一条短短的尾巴。小白兔非常跟人类交朋友。它喜欢被人温柔抚摸,他不喜欢逆着毛抚摸。你要对它不好它会发出奇怪的声音表示对你不满。当它舔你的手时候表示它和你已经 是朋友了。它喜欢吃青菜、萝卜等绿色食品。它非常爱干净,吃的食物必须是干净的和没有异味的,要是不干净有异味,它连碰都不碰。小兔子吃饭的时候不像小松 鼠那样用前爪捧着,而是它用上嘴的豁口,可以自由开闭,就像手指一样能将草夹住送进嘴里。我喜欢小白兔。我爱兔子300字作文 第五篇新年的第二天,我领着小灰与小白两只活泼可爱的兔子到乡下的小草坪玩。草地上有高高的榕树,矮小可爱的“小叶树”杂草丛生的地方总是它们的捉迷藏的“乐园“不久,小灰藏到了“小叶树”下。我一下子看见了它,伸手抱起它,开心地说:“你真是个调皮鬼。”手松开的时候,我不小心按着了小灰的肚子。听爷爷说,兔子的肚子最重要,所以人们称兔子为“玻璃肚”这句话果然是真的`,小灰兔不动了,时不时走动一下,时不时躲在角落发抖。我以为它着凉了,拿了条长毛巾给它盖上。但还是不行,小灰兔抖得更厉害了!我小心地抱着它,放在小椅子上,但没用。我以为它饿了,抓了两三把青菜给小灰吃,但它动也不动,闻也不闻。我的心向下坠了一下,我把青菜放在它觜前,它也不张口。我的心又向下坠了一下。心想:灰兔会不会就这样······死了?!到了晚上,灰兔侧躺在地面上,我一边大声哭喊着灰兔的名字,一边把它小心地扶起,但灰兔真的死了,不可以再复生。我越想越伤心,大声哭起来。奶奶拿了张烂棉被盖在灰兔身上,装进箱子,放在垃圾池里。我急着想再看看灰兔,但奶奶不允许。我的心似乎不跳动了,双脚一软,摔在地上抱头哭起来。如今,这只兔子在天上和嫦娥玩吧!我对它的爱,它也一直挂在心上!我爱兔子300字作文 第六篇在我过八岁生日的时候,我的好朋友朱玉送我一只可爱的“小兔子”。它即不会跑,也不会跳,是个绒毛玩具。我给它取了个名字叫“粉红小可爱”。粉红小可爱的身体是粉红色的,长长的耳朵竖着,好像在倾听四周的动静。它的眼睛紧闭着,好像又细又弯的月亮。眼皮上还有三根眉毛。它的嘴巴圆圆的,像个O字形,仿佛在和我说:“你有我可爱吗?”因此它得到了一个外号“骄傲可爱”它的脸是白色的,像个巨大的蚕豆。脖子上还有个蝴蝶结。尾巴比真兔子的长一倍,脚也是白色的。晚上,我睡不着觉的时候,抱一抱小可爱,不一会儿,我便睡着了。我寂寞的时候,抱一抱它,我会变的很开心。因为看到它,我就会想到朱玉。想我和的样子。我擦了擦眼泪,笑了起来。这时妈妈在我身后说:“还要不要哭啊。”我不好意思的低下头。嘿嘿找到了还哭什么啊笨妈妈。“粉红小可爱”不但是我的好伙伴,还代表了我和朱玉之间的友谊长长久久。愿朱玉和小可爱一起伴我走过我的童年,我的一生......我爱兔子300字作文 第七篇今年秋天我去姥姥家,在姥姥家里我看见了两只可爱的小兔子。小兔子的毛雪白雪白,毛茸茸的,摸上去很舒服。一双圆圆红红的大眼睛下面,长着一张很好看的三瓣嘴。小小的嘴里有两颗尖尖的门牙,吃起胡萝卜来清脆有声。它的耳朵长长的,尾巴却短短的,非常可爱。我给它们起了个名字叫“大白”和“小白”。天气好的时候, 它们会你逗我,我逗你,互相玩耍。可是到了吃食时,很有趣,经常你争我夺,互不相让。有一次,它俩为了抢一根胡萝卜,竟然打起来了,闹了个四脚朝天。我开始以为它们在玩,后来一看不好,越闹越厉害,我赶紧又拿来几根胡萝卜,把它们分开了。这样,这场“战争”才算结束了。过了不一会儿,他们竟然又和好如初了,又在一起互相玩耍。哈哈,它们两个真有意思。这就是我的“大白”和“小白”,两只非常可爱的小兔子,我最喜欢的小动物。我爱兔子300字作文 第八篇我有一只小兔子,是我过生日的时候阿姨送给我的,我给它取名叫小红。它全身的毛雪白雪白的,一对长长的耳朵,就像两个棒球棒一样定在脑袋上;一双水汪汪的红眼睛,就像两颗又大又亮的红宝石;它的嘴和其他动物不同,是个三瓣嘴。我家的小红是个贪吃鬼。每当我放学回家,小红总会一蹦一跳地跑过来,可怜巴巴的望着我,好像再说:”主人,我好饿,快给我点好吃的吧!”我赶忙到冰箱里拿出一根胡萝卜和一棵几片菜叶,放在盘子里。小红看到了,像风似的跑到了盘子边,先用鼻子闻一闻,然后便狼吞虎咽的吃了起来。小红耳朵很灵。每次放学回家,小红一听到开门声,便过来迎接我,好像在对我说:”主人,你终于回来啦,我可想死你啦!”小红不但耳朵很灵,而且方向感特别强,有一次我和它玩捉迷藏,不管我这么藏,不出几分钟小红总能把我揪出来。我喜欢这只可爱的小兔子——小红。我爱兔子300字作文 第九篇星期六,妈妈给我买了一只像雪球似的圆东西,我用手指碰了碰这只奇怪的东西,它一下子就把头给伸出来了,它把我吓了一大跳!原来是一只可爱的小白兔啊,它的眼睛红红的,身上雪白的毛就像雪球一样柔软、光滑,我可真喜欢它。然后我试着用叶子和胡萝卜来招待它,欢迎它来到我们家。我猜想它喜欢吃什么东西呢?咔嚓、咔嚓,我看见小白兔正用它尖利的牙齿啃胡萝卜,就因为这件事我就给它取名叫“小卜卜”。周末我放学回家不知道谁打开了笼子,让小卜卜跑出来了。我急忙去抓小卜卜,可小卜卜就像跳跃高手一样在我眼前跳来跳去,不一会儿我就累得满头大汗。突然我想了一个办法,可以利用胡萝卜来诱惑它,我把胡萝卜放进笼子里等小卜卜上钩,小卜卜看见胡萝卜眼睛一亮,脚底像了抹油似的一溜烟钻进了笼子里,我迅速把门关上,小卜卜这下才反应过来,它上当了,它用无可奈何的眼神望着我,好像在说:“讨厌”,我哈哈大笑的说:“谁叫你这么贪吃,这下知道后果了吧!”。大家喜欢我的小卜卜吗?喜欢就来我家。显示全文本文链接:https://www.syfabiao.com/post/707980.html注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意点击下载文档文档为doc格式

我要回帖

更多关于 家长用棍子打孩子 的文章