美丽吃出来 美丽用英语怎么说说

请用英语翻译:巴中很美丽,这里人很友好,交通良好,有许多好吃的食物,购物方便巴中有着悠久历史,我爱_百度知道
请用英语翻译:巴中很美丽,这里人很友好,交通良好,有许多好吃的食物,购物方便巴中有着悠久历史,我爱
请用英语翻译:巴中很美丽,这里人很友好,交通良好,有许多好吃的食物,购物方便巴中有着悠久历史,我爱巴中!
提问者采纳
Bazhong is very beautiful, t he people are friendly, the traffic is very good, there are lots of delicious foods,
the shopping is convenient. And Bazhong has a long history, I love Bazhong
你也会爱上巴中的,怎么说
You will fall in love with Bazhong, too
extra什么意思
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Bazhong is a beautiful place. People here are very friendly and the traffic is convinient. There are various kinds of delicious foods adn It is easy to shop around. Bazhong has a long history and I love Bazhong!
in Hmong culture , There
is tomoe people so good friendship , traffic , nonmetals has good eats food shopping in , history means , Tomoe in eternal in my love ba zhong!
Ba zhong Is very beautiful.
in Hmong culture , 这里 Tomoe people so good friendship , traffic , nonmetals has good eats food shopping in , history means , Tomoe in eternal in my 爱巴!
Bazhong is beautiful and has a long history ,the people are friendly,the traffic is good,the shopping is very convenient and
I love Bazhong
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:成都是四川的首府。成都是一个非常美丽的城市。在成都,有许多美食。是什么意思?
成都是四川的首府。成都是一个非常美丽的城市。在成都,有许多美食。
问题补充:
Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan. Chengdu is a very beautiful city. In Chengdu, there are a lot of food.
Chengdu is the capital city, 4. Chengdu is a very beautiful city. in Chengdu, there are many dishes.
Chengdu is Sichuan's capital.Chengdu is an extremely beautiful city.In Chengdu, some many good food.
Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. Chengdu is a very beautiful city. In Chengdu, have a lot of food.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!用用英语翻译下(我来美国这段时间我很开心,谢谢你们让我吃到了美味的西餐欣赏到了美丽的风景,还安排...
用用英语翻译下(我来美国这段时间我很开心,谢谢你们让我吃到了美味的西餐欣赏到了美丽的风景,还安排...
用用英语翻译下(我来美国这段时间我很开心,谢谢你们让我吃到了美味的西餐欣赏到了美丽的风景,还安排我好多老朋友见面,这段时间谢谢你们的照顾,我会想念你们的)
happy at this time in the US., I eat a delicious western food, enjoy beautiful scenery,met with many old friends , thank you for your care during this time, thank you, I will miss you(字数限制有缩略)
等待您来回答
外语领域专家她性格开朗,爱漂亮,她学习不够刻苦,她记单词很快,但她有个缺点,爱吃零食,(用英语怎么说)_百度知道
她性格开朗,爱漂亮,她学习不够刻苦,她记单词很快,但她有个缺点,爱吃零食,(用英语怎么说)
提问者采纳
she is optimistic and likes beauty. and she works not so hard but keep words in heart quickly. however, she has one shortcoming that she likes junk food.
其他类似问题
性格开朗的相关知识
其他3条回答
her character cheerful, loving pretty, she study insufficient assiduous, she remember words quickly, but she has a shortcoming, love snack拿去~
She has a bright, beautiful, she studied hard enough,remembered the word soon, but she has a drawback, like a snack,
我按你的意思调整了一下:She's a bright girl, who loves dressing up and has a quick memory for new words. But she doesn't like studying hard. Furthermore, she's a snack lover.*****bright既有性格开朗的意思又有聪明的意思,总之是阳光的意思;爱漂亮就是爱打扮吧,所以用了dress up;学习不刻苦和爱吃零食在这里都是缺点就放都在But后面了,虽然不觉得吃零食是缺点……
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:珍珠,美丽天成,拥有一种独特的风采,浑圆温润、晶莹澄净的光泽,兼具着高雅柔媚、祥和恬静的气息,最能烘托出女性优美典雅的一面。自古以来许多的权贵都把珍珠誉为”珠宝之后”对珍珠项链、耳环、手链等饰品可谓是爱不释手。是什么意思?
珍珠,美丽天成,拥有一种独特的风采,浑圆温润、晶莹澄净的光泽,兼具着高雅柔媚、祥和恬静的气息,最能烘托出女性优美典雅的一面。自古以来许多的权贵都把珍珠誉为”珠宝之后”对珍珠项链、耳环、手链等饰品可谓是爱不释手。
问题补充:
Pearls, beautiful scenery, with a unique style, rounded warm, crystal cuts, clear gloss, both the elegant and lovely, quiet and peaceful atmosphere, beautiful women can express the most elegant side. Since ancient times, many of the elite regarded pearls as "jewelry after the 'pearl necklace, earrin
pearls, beautiful Tian Cheng, and have a unique style of stocky, gentle, crystalline net of luster, and has a soft, gentle and in elegant ambience of quiet, the best bolsters up female exquisite. Many of the bigwigs since ancient times have been described as " pearl jewelry after the " pearl necklac
The pearl, the beautiful day becomes, has one kind of unique elegant demeanor, perfectly round mild, crystal clear clear only gloss, concurrently is having loftily gentle, the auspicious tranquil breath, most can contrast feminine exquisite elegant one side.Many powerful officials all the pearl repu
Pearl, beautiful day, with a unique style, perfectly round moist, glistening chengjing luster that combines the elegant soft and peaceful tranquil atmosphere that can best express a woman beautiful and elegant. Many bigwigs are pearls since ancient times known as "jewel" after pearl necklaces, earri
Pearls, beautiful scenery, with a unique style, rounded warm, crystal cuts, clear gloss, both the elegant and lovely, quiet and peaceful atmosphere, beautiful women can express the most elegant side. Since ancient times, many of the elite regarded pearls as "jewelry after the 'pearl necklace, earrin
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 美丽用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐