请问出国旅游用什么翻译文件的学习计划哪家翻译的好?

急求翻译一篇留学学习计划!!!_百度知道
急求翻译一篇留学学习计划!!!
急求各位给翻译一下在线等 时间紧迫 快疯了万分感激以下是正文:
我出生在一个温馨且和谐的家庭里,从小父母就教导我怎样为人处世。做事要有毅力、懂得坚持,协调好与周围的人际关系,积极健康的思想从小就灌输在我脑中。我的父亲是一名商人,在他的教导下培养了我积极进取的思想意识,对待任何人与事都要从实际出发,通过多重实践,不断完善自己的认识程度;我的母亲是一名教师,在她的身上学习到了对待教师这个崇高职业所要付出的辛勤与汗水,同时她开启了我学习知识的窗口,丰富了我思想教育的深度。就是这样在父母的细心教导下,我于2003年考上了本地的重点高中,在高中的学习过程中秉持着不断进取的学习态度,终于在2006年考入贵州大学汉语言文学专业进行深造。
我从很早便开始对韩国的各个方面产生了浓厚的兴趣。韩国是传统的东方礼仪之邦,具有悠久的历史和灿烂的文化,中韩两国自古以来就以地理近,文化近等等紧密连接在一起,而且在很多方面中韩两国都有很深的交流合作。现代化的韩国其经济、科技、文化等方面都取得了令人瞩目的成就。目前韩国和中国交流越来越频繁,更加让我向往韩国的教育。
在韩国留学,我将投入最大的热情,积极地面对未来的学习和生活。尽全力努力学习,并在课余时间了解韩国文化,将实践与理论相结合,严格要求自己,用实际行动来证明,并且发挥自身优势,争取学有所成。在作为交换生的一年中我会不懈的努力,以优异的成绩完成各个学科的要求,并且希望能在韩国继续深造,继续我的学业,争取成为韩国的一名研究生,我会将此作为目标,不断努力。
学习结束后,我计划回国从事与学业相关的工作,并将在韩国学到的知识与我国知识相结合,为中韩两国的交流和进一步的相互了解,以及整个亚洲更加密切的合作与发展贡献自己的知识和力量。
英文英文英文英文英文英文英文的哈
提问者采纳
英文:I was born in a warm and harmonious family, the parents from an early age to teach me how to style,. To act with a determination, know how to adhere to, and coordinate with the surrounding interpersonal relationships, positive and healthy ideological indoctrination from an early age in my mind. My father is a businessman, in his training under the guidance of a positive ideology, I treat any person with the matter must proceed from reality, through the multi-practice, and constantly improve the level of unders my mother is a teachers, who in her study to the treatment of teachers in this noble profession to pay for their hard and sweat, at the same time she opened the window I am learning to enrich the education of my depth. Is careful to teach their parents, I was admitted in 2003, the focus of the local high school, learning in high school, maintain a continuous process of learning and enterprising attitude, finally admitted in 2006, Guizhou University for Chinese Language and Literature studies.
I started from a very early stage in all aspects of the Republic of Korea have had a keen interest. South Korea is a traditional Oriental礼仪之邦, has a long history and splendid culture, China and South Korea since ancient times to recent geographical, cultural, and so closely linked to the past, and in many ways, China and South Korea have very exchanges and cooperation. The modernization of Korea of its economic, scientific, technological, cultural and other fields have made remarkable achievements. At present, South Korea and China to exchange more and more frequently, more so that I yearn for the education of Korea.
Studying in Korea, I will put the greatest enthusiasm, face the future with a positive learning and living.
To exert all efforts to learn, and after-school time to get to know Korean culture will be a combination of practice and theory, strict demands on themselves, to prove with concrete actions, and play to their strengths, have achieved for. As exchange students in the year I will make unremitting efforts to complete the outstanding achievements of the requirements of the various disciplines, and hope that further studies in South Korea, to continue my studies, to become a graduate student in Korea, I will be as goals, the ongoing efforts.
After the study, I plan to return to engage in academic-related work, and knowledge learned in Korea and China's combination of knowledge, for China and South Korea to further the exchange and mutual understanding and closer the whole of Asia Co-operation and Development contribute their knowledge and power. 韩文:나는 따뜻하고 화목한 가정에서, 이른 나이에 부모로부터 어떻게 스타일을, 가르쳐 태어났다. 결정과 함께, 알고 준수하는 방법으로 행동하고 나의 마음에 이른 나이부터 주변의 대인 관계, 긍정적이고 건강한 이념 주입과 협조. 내 아버지는 사업가, 긍정적인 이념의지도하에 훈련에, 나는이 문제를 가진 사람은 치료의 현실부터 진행해야합니다, 멀티 - 연습을 통해 끊임없이 자신의 이해의 수준을 향상; 내 어머니가있다 교사들, 그녀의 연구에서이 고귀한 직업에 대한 교사의 치료에 지불하는 하드와 땀, 그녀는 내가 내 깊이의 교육을 풍요롭게 배우고 창문을 열었을 동시에. 그들의 부모가 가르쳐주의인가, 2003 년 시인이 있었고, 지역 고등 학생의 초점, 고등학교 학습, 그리고 진취적인 태도가, 마침&#4 년 시인 학습의 지속적인 프로세스를 유지하고, Guizhou 대학교 중국어 언어와 문학 공부를했다. && 나는 대한민국의 모든 측면에서 매우 초기 단계에서 관심을 가지고 시작했다. 한국은 전통적인 동양礼仪之邦입니다, 문화, 지리적으로 너무 밀접하게 과거에 연결된, 그리고 여러 가지, 중국과 한국에서 아주 최근에이 고대부터 오랜 역사와 화려한 문화를, 중국과 한국이있다 교류와 협력. 한국은 경제, 기술, 문화, 과학 및 기타 분야 만든 놀라운 업적의 근대화. 현재로서는 한국과 중국은 점점 더 자주, 더 많은 한국의 교육에 대한 교류가 그리워요. && 한국에 유학, 난, 그 위대한 열정을 것이다 긍정적인 학습과 생활과 미래의 얼굴.
, 그리고 모든 노력을 배울 - 발휘하려면 시간이 지나면 학교 연습과 이론의 조합이 될 한국의 문화를 알 기회가, 자신에 대한 엄격한 요구 사항, 구체적인 행동으로 증명하고 그들의 강점을 재생, 달성했다. 1 년 교환 학생으로 노력하는 다양한 학문 분야의 요구 사항의 뛰어난 업적을 완료하는 데 끊임없는하게되며 희망은 한국에서 더 많은 연구가, 내 연구를 계속하는, 한국에서 대학원생되고, 내가이 될 것입니다 목표는 지속적인 노력을합니다. && 연구를하고 나서, 난 학업 - 관련 업무에 종사로 돌아갈 계획과 지식을 한국에서 배운 지식과 중국의 조합은, 중국과 한국에 대한 교류와 상호 이해와 가까운 아시아 공동의 전체 - 작업 및 개발 추가로 그들의 지식과 권력에 기여하고있습니다.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
你也留学啊。你去哪啊,我准备过两年去马来谁让你不好好学韩文啊。(不应该学)
나는 따뜻하고 화목한 가정에서, 이른 나이에 부모로부터 어떻게 스타일을, 가르쳐 태어났다. 결정과 함께, 알고 준수하는 방법으로 행동하고 나의 마음에 이른 나이부터 주변의 대인 관계, 긍정적이고 건강한 이념 주입과 협조. 내 아버지는 사업가, 긍정적인 이념의지도하에 훈련에, 나는이 문제를 가진 사람은 치료의 현실부터 진행해야합니다, 멀티 - 연습을 통해 끊임없이 자신의 이해의 수준을 향상; 내 어머니가있다 교사들, 그녀의 연구에서이 고귀한 직업에 대한 교사의 치료에 지불하는 하드와 땀, 그녀는 내가 내 깊이의 교육을 풍요롭게 배우고 창문을 열었을 동시에. 그들의 부모가 가르쳐주의인가, 2003 년 시인이 있었고, 지역 고등 학생의 초점, 고등학교 학습, 그리고 진취적인 태도가, 마침&#4 년 시인 학습의 지속적인 프로세스를 유지하고, Guizhou 대학교 중국어 언어와 문학 공부를했다.
나는 대한민국의 모든 측면에서 매우 초기 단계에서 관심을 가지고 시작했다. 한국은 전통적인 동양礼仪之邦입니다, 문화, 지리적으로 너무 밀접하게 과거에 연결된, 그리고 여러 가지, 중국과 한국에서 아주 최근에이 고대부터 오랜 역사와 화려한 문화를, 중국과 한국이있다 교류와 협력. 한국은 경제, 기술, 문화, 과학 및 기타 분야 만든 놀라운 업적의 근대화. 현재로서는 한국과 중국은 점점 더 자주, 더 많은 한국의 교육에 대한 교류가 그리워요.
한국에 유학, 난, 그 위대한 열정을 것이다 긍정적인 학습과 생활과 미래의 얼굴. , 그리고 모든 노력을 배울 - 발휘하려면 시간이 지나면 학교 연습과 이론의 조합이 될 한국의 문화를 알 기회가, 자신에 대한 엄격한 요구 사항, 구체적인 행동으로 증명하고 그들의 강점을 재생, 달성했다. 1 년 교환 학생으로 노력하는 다양한 학문 분야의 요구 사항의 뛰어난 업적을 완료하는 데 끊임없는하게되며 희망은 한국에서 더 많은 연구가, 내 연구를 계속하는, 한국에서 대학원생되고, 내가이 될 것입니다 목표는 지속적인 노력을합니다.
연구를하고 나서, 난 학업 - 관련 업무에 종사로 돌아갈 계획과 지식을 한국에서 배운 지식과 중국의 조합은, 중국과 한국에 대한 교류와 상호 이해와 가까운 아시아 공동의 전체 - 작업 및 개발 추가로 그들의 지식과 권력에 기여하고있습니다.语法可能不对、 This right
一楼,你的翻译有些中国化了 不过楼主可以采用,估计没人有一楼这么大的耐心了哈一定要给 他分哦
英文:I was born in a warm and harmonious family, the parents from an early age to teach me how to style,. To act with a determination, know how to adhere to, and coordinate with the surrounding interpersonal relationships, positive and healthy ideological indoctrination from an early age in my mind. My father is a businessman, in his training under the guidance of a positive ideology, I treat any person with the matter must proceed from reality, through the multi-practice, and constantly improve the level of unders my mother is a teachers, who in her study to the treatment of teachers in this noble profession to pay for their hard and sweat, at the same time she opened the window I am learning to enrich the education of my depth. Is careful to teach their parents, I was admitted in 2003, the focus of the local high school, learning in high school, maintain a continuous process of learning and enterprising attitude, finally admitted in 2006, Guizhou University for Chinese Language and Literature studies.
I started from a very early stage in all aspects of the Republic of Korea have had a keen interest. South Korea is a traditional Oriental礼仪之邦, has a long history and splendid culture, China and South Korea since ancient times to recent geographical, cultural, and so closely linked to the past, and in many ways, China and South Korea have very exchanges and cooperation. The modernization of Korea of its economic, scientific, technological, cultural and other fields have made remarkable achievements. At present, South Korea and China to exchange more and more frequently, more so that I yearn for the education of Korea.
Studying in Korea, I will put the greatest enthusiasm, face the future with a positive learning and living.
To exert all efforts to learn, and after-school time to get to know Korean culture will be a combination of practice and theory, strict demands on themselves, to prove with concrete actions, and play to their strengths, have achieved for. As exchange students in the year I will make unremitting efforts to complete the outstanding achievements of the requirements of the various disciplines, and hope that further studies in South Korea, to continue my studies, to become a graduate student in Korea, I will be as goals, the ongoing efforts.
After the study, I plan to return to engage in academic-related work, and knowledge learned in Korea and China's combination of knowledge, for China and South Korea to further the exchange and mutual understanding and closer the whole of Asia Co-operation and Development contribute their knowledge and power.
机翻的。这谁都能行了。
你要韩文的阿?那我就不行了。。。:D
学习计划的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译 硕士 出国 的文章

随机推荐