新人教版八年级上册下册英语第八单元63页2c 还有2c上面的问题

新人教版八年级下册英语第八单元63页2c 还有2c上面的问题_百度知道
提问者采纳
从上到下:1 Country music Song is from the southern states of America.Nashville.2 It is
a traditional kind of
American music .3[Tennessee] is the home of country music.只用括号内容也行.4 [Garth Brooks] is one of the most successful musicians in American history. 只用括号内容也行.5 He's sold[ more than 120 million records]. 只用括号内容也行.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2C 从左到右按顺序:1 Sarah is an American girl.2 She is from the USA.3 She likes Country Music Song.4 Country Music Song is a traditional kind of music from the southern states of America.Nashville,Tennessee is the home of country music.5 Country Music Song is about the&good old days&when people were kind to each other and trusted one another.Itreminds us that the best things in life are free--laughter,friends,family,and the beauty of nature and the countryside.6 Sarah's dream is to go back America one day.7Garth Brooks is one of the most successful musicians in American history.He's sold more than120 million records.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版八年级下册英语Unit&4第一课时学案(Section&A&1a-2c)
  Unit Four第一课时(Section A 1a-2c)
  学习目标
  一。单词和词组:
  ever (曾经), mad, anymore, direct speech(直接引语), reported speech(间接引语), watch soap operas, have a surprise party, on Friday night, be mad at sb = be mad with sb, not…anymore, bring sth. to sp,
  二。重点句子:
  1.She said she was having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night.
  她说她将在周五晚上为Lana举行一个使人惊奇的晚会。
  2.Lana said she wasn't mad at Marcia anymore.
  Lana说她不再生Marcia的气了。
  3.Lana told Marcia she would bring some books to her house on Friday night.
  Lana 告诉Marcia在周五晚上她将带一些书去她家。
  4.He told me he would call me the next day.
  他告诉我明天他将给我打电话。
  三。重点难点
  1. 重点: be mad at / with sb=be angry with sb,&& not…anymore=no more, on Friday night.
  2. 难点: 直接引语转化为间接引语时人称和动词时态的变化。(具体见直接引语和间接引语的讲解讲义)
  课前准备
  一。听课文录音,1b, 2a ,2b,大声跟读,模仿语音语调。
  二。预习Section A 1a-2c , 用铅笔在书本上划出学习目标中的单词,词组和重点句子, 并记背它们。
  跟踪练习
  1.短语翻译
  看肥皂剧___________________________&&& 对某人生气_________________________
  不再_______________________________&&& 在周日上午_________________________
  举行一次惊奇的聚会__________________&& 带些书去某人家_____________________
  饮料和零售__________________________&&& 为某人举行一次聚会________________
  2.翻译下列句子。
  1)她说她在周五晚上举行一次惊奇的聚会。
  She said she was _______ a __________ party ______ Friday night.
  2)劳拉说她不再对玛西娅生气了。
  Lana said she _______ _______ _______ Marcia ________.
  3)她说她能讲三种语言。
  She said she ________ _______ three languages.
  4)他说他每个周六去海边。
  He said he _______ _______ ________ _________ every Saturday.
  5)他告诉我他明天将给我打电话。
  He ______ me he _______ call me the next day.
  课堂教学
  1.Presentation:& Present the reported speech and write some important sentences on the blackboard.
  2.Practice: Let Ss watch some movies and change the direct speech into the reported speech.
  A: What did he / she say?&& B: He / She said …
  3.Talk about the questions in 1a. Listen to 1b and number the statements in the picture.
  Listen to 2a and 2b, finish the task.
  4.& Groupwork: Have a conversation about your favorite soap opera.
  家庭作业
  一。选词填空
  1. He told Marcia he ________( will, would) call he later.
  2. Ben said he ________( can, could) speak four languages.
  3. My mother said she ________( is, was) cooking supper.
  4. We told our friends that we__________ ( go, went) camping every year.
  5. Jack told his father: “ _______( I'm, I was) going to study at David's house on Saturday.”
  6. Our physics teacher told us that light ________( travels, traveled) faster than sound.
  二。用适当的介词填空
  1. He stays _____ home_____ Sunday.
  2. They are going to have a surprise party______ Mr Li.
  3. She is coming _______ my house to study.
  4. What are some things that happen______ soap operas?
  5. He was mad _______ me for losing his watch.
  6. She will bring some drinks and snacks_______ her uncle's house.
  7. He was surprised______ what she said.
  8. Which question are they coming_______?
  9. Liu Xiang won the gold medal _______ the 2004 Olympis.
  10. Beijing was made host _______& the 2008 Olymips.
  三。单项选择
  (&& ) 1. You should tell the teacher______ when he asks you.
  A. what your name is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what's your job
  C. where do you live&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what class are you in
  (&& ) 2. _______ call me Mimi! It's my cat's name.
  A. Not&&&&&& B. Didn't&&&&&& C. Don't&&&&&&&& D. Doesn't
  (&& ) 3. --- Would you please______ it again?&&&&&&&& --- Sorry, I won't.
  A. not do&&&& B. don't&&&&&&& C. not to do&&&&&& D. to not do
  (&& ) 4. Mr Smith was born ______ December, 1960. He works______ a farm.
  A. on, in&&&& B. at, in&&&&&&&& C. in, on&&&&&&&& D. on, on
  (&& ) 5. If you like the bread, you may have as_____ as you can.
  A. much&&&& B. many&&&&&&&& C. more&&&&&&&& D. little
  (&& ) 6. ---Mary, what do you want, coffee or milk?
  --- ________. I don't feel like drinking anything now, Mum.
  A. Neither&& B. Both&&&&&&&& C. Either&&&&&&& D. All
  (&& ) 7. I spent half an hour_______ my homework.
  A. finishing to do&&&&& B. finishing doing&&&&& C. to finish doing&&& d. finish doing
  (&& ) 8. Jim likes to play____ football and was on____ school team.
  A. /, the&&&&& B. /, /&&&&& C. the, the&&&& D. a , a
  (&& ) 9. Sorry, I forgot to bring exercise book here. I _____ it at home.
  A. forgot&&&& B. left&&&&& C. missed&&&& D. lost
  (&& ) 10. _____ he going to visit that village?
  A. Is&&&&&&& B. Are&&&&&& C. Will&&&&& D. Can
  四。把下面直接引语改为间接引语
  1. Tony said, “ I like playing soccer.”
  Tony said (that) ____________________________________________.
  2. Tanya told me: “Carol is surfing the Internet.”
  Tanya told me ( that)___________________________________________
  3. He said to me: “ I'm very hungry.”
  He said to me ( that) ____________________________________________.
  4. He said: “ I have to study for math test.”
  He said (that)______________________________________________.
  5. She said to me: “ You can do better in science.”
  She said to me ( that)_________________________________________________
  五。完形填空
  I have a good mother. She has always made sure we eat very& 1& . We live& 2&& the sea and have fish about four times a&& 3& . We eat fresh fruit and vegetables every day. We don't eat& 4& sugar or fat(脂肪)。 A lot of my school friends eat many sweets every day but I only eat a few. And I'm not too heavy, so I& 5&& have to be thinner.
  I'm quite healthy. I don't often get cold,& 6&& I had a bad cold and a high temperture last week because I played football in the& 7& . I don't often get things& 8& flu(流感) either. Last winter almost all my classmates got flu---but I didn't. I don't get these things& 9& I take a lot of exercises and I am very& 10& . Two years ago I broke my& 11& while I was playing football and I couldn't&& 12& my arm for a month. So as you can& 13& from what I've said, I'm an& 14& person. But there's one thing I really love---playing football. I'm captain of the class team at school. Because of this, I must have a good diet, and as I've said, this isn't a problem because my mother& 15& us so well.
  (&& ) 1. A. slowly&&&&&&&& B. safely&&&&&&&& C. healthily&&&&&&&& D. quickly
  (&& ) 2. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. under&&&&&&&&&&&& C. above&&&&&&&& D. near
  (&& ) 3. A. day&&&&&&&& B. week&&&&&&&&&&&& C. month&&&&&&&& D. year
  (&& ) 4. A. much&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&& C. delicious&&&&&&&& D. good
  (&& ) 5. A. sometimes& B. often&&&&&&&&&&&& C. always&&&&&&&& D. never
  (&& ) 6. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for
  (&& ) 7. A. rain&&&&&&&& B. sun&&&&&&&&&&&& C. field&&&&&&&&&&&& D. forest
  (&& ) 8. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with
  (&& ) 9. A. because&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when
  (&& ) 10. A. busy&&&&&&&& B. tall&&&&&&&&&&&& C. helpful&&&&&&&& D. strong
  (&& ) 11. A. foot&&&&&&&& B. arm&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hand&&&&&&&&&&&& D. head
  (&& ) 12. A. open&&&&&&&& B. pull&&&&&&&&&&&& C. move&&&&&&&&&&&& D. find
  (&& ) 13. A. hear&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&&& C. write&&&&&&&&&&&& D. describe
  (&& ) 14. A. ordinary&&&& B. important&&&&&&&& C. interesting&&&&& D. exciting
  (&& ) 15. A. feeds&&&&&&&&& B. trains&&&&&&&&&&&& C. invites&&&&&&&& D. interview
也许您也喜欢下面的内容:
上一个教案:
下一个教案: 没有了
教学资源导航
人教版教学资源导航(一)语数英物化
人教版教学资源导航(二)政史地生
人教版教学资源导航(三)音乐美术
其他版本教案 北师大苏教版等
历史与社会
其他版本试题北师大苏教版等
其他版本课件北师大苏教版等
最新图文教案新干聂健如英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
新目标英语八年级下 (Section A 1a-2c)说课稿
上传: 聂健如 &&&&更新时间: 16:25:45
一、说教材
1、&教材的地位和作用
&&&&unit 8是以&why don't you get her a scarf?&展开&gift giving&话题讨论。本课是第八单元的第一课,主要围绕如何给建议和给出评论懂得谈论和比较不同的东西和事物。本课通过对&gift giving&让他们懂得:人要有爱心,要懂得去爱周围的亲人、朋友和同学,同时要怀着一颗感恩的心去对待周围的每一个人,而且要通过自己的不懈努力才能使自己的想法变为现实。
2:教学目的
&教学大纲指出要从英语的学科的特点出发,激发培养学生的兴趣,帮助学生树立学习英语的信心,克服学习中产生的畏惧心理和困难,建立语感,掌握语言基本知识和技能。
(1).知识目标:
基本词汇: scarf, album, receive, personal, special。comment
基本句型:& what should i get her/him for her/his birthday?
       & why don't you /not get ...? or what about / how about ...?
       & sounds great. / no, that's too ...
(2)能力目标
a.学生能用本课的目标语给别人提出建议和意见,同时也能够对别人的建议给出恰当的评论。
b.&学生能根据教师设置的情境,学会积极思考,大胆使用语,用真实的会话场景训练孩子们的口语表达,活学活用,从而提高他们的英语听说等能力。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 (3)情感目标
  本课涉及个人生日、母亲节、父亲节等等。以此为契机,让他们认识到每一位父母为孩子们所付出的一切,就是源自心中的&爱&。继而用故事激发他们心中的爱,懂得去关爱和回报。不仅要爱自己的父母,同时也要爱周围的每一个人。
3. 教材的重点、难点、关键
  (1)重点:本课重点在其运用&why don't you ...?/ why not ...?; what about ...?/ how about...?&的句子谈论&gift giving&这一话题。
  (2)难点:对提建议的理解及灵活运用。
  (3)关键:在于是否能创设有效的情景,达到正确运用目标语言表达个人的建议和想法。
二.说教法&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&1.图片实物教学法,通过图片复习学习单词,利用实物(花、贺卡)作为礼物送给学生,创设真实语境。&&&&&&&&&&&&
&2.情境教学法,通过设置教师为女儿儿童节、母亲生日的真实的语境训练学生提建议的句子并导入评论;通过班上学生的生日这一真实的语境,训练本节课的目标语;通过母亲节、父亲节这一语境,既训练了目标语,又对学生进行了思想教育。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&3.猜测法:通过头脑风暴,要学生猜测教师带来的礼物,复习导入有关礼物的单词,并激发学生兴趣。
&4.歌曲激趣法:通过歌曲,导入新课,创设语境,激发学生兴趣,把课堂推向高潮。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
三,说学法&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
&& 通过头脑风暴猜测和所创设的语境,学生积极思考,激发学生发散思维,学生有了更多的主动权。&通过学生两两对话&、小组活动,每个学生都有开口说英语的机会。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&四:学情分析
&&& 初二下学期的学生已经学习了近两年的英语,对&why don't you ...?/ why not ...?; what about ...?/ how about...?&等表建议的句型已经较熟悉,且学过很多形容词,因此学生学习本课没有很大的困难,加之本节课贴近学生生活实际,学生有兴趣学习。
五.教学过程
step i: greetings
listen to the song forever friends while the students are entering the classroom.after the class begins.the teacher says:&hello !everyone, nice to meet you! do you know the name of the song you listened just now.yes, it&s forever friends. taday i am very happy to know you. and i hope we can become forever friends. and i have brought a gift to you today. guess what gift i have brought. and i&ll give it to the who can guess right. you can only have five chances.
设计意图:通过歌曲英语学习的氛围,导入本节课话题,拉近师生的距离,同时设置悬念,激发学生兴趣。
step 2. brainstorm and lead in
ask the students guess what gift i have brought. using &have you brought a card/flowers. ..?& if the students can&t guess right, say,&no, it&s too/not & &if a student answers &flowers&, show the picture of flowers to them ,and send the present to him/her. then ask the students &what do you think of the flowers?& lead the students say some words about discripetion.write the words about gifts and discripetion down on the blackboard.
设计意图:通过猜测教师带来的礼物,学生头脑风暴,回忆学生已学的可作为礼物的的名词,同时教师对学生的回答做出回应,引出一些描述礼物的形容词,可能导入新单词personal,special。这一环节中,学生的思维是主动的、开放的。而且学生不知不觉地进入了本节课内容,为后面的送礼物提建议和给出评论做了铺垫。
step 3: new words learning and practice
1. let them look at a picture on the big screen and ask, &what can you see in the picture?& ss. answer, &it's a scarf.& then teach them to read twice. say, &what do you think of it?& get them to answer in their own words. using the same way, i will teach them to learn the new words by asking and answering.
&设计意图:利用图片,引入部分学生可能没有猜测的表礼物的单词,包括本节课的新单词album, 并问学生对这些礼物的看法,也可能导入新单词personal,special. 再次为后面做好铺垫。
2. consolidation through a chant. practice the words in a fun way. (powerpoint) a chant like this, &camera, camera, can be a gift. can be a gift, an expensive gift ..., ..., can be a gift. can be a gift, a/an...gift.& first, i'll give them an example, then encourage them to create a new one. the more, the better.
设计意图:利用let&s chant, 既活跃了课堂气氛,又复习巩固有关礼物的单词和形容词,提高学生学习积极性。
step 3: presentation
&& the teacher say &in fact,gift isn't everything, but everything can be a gift. when do people send gifts? & & yes, when our friends or relatives have birthdays or holidays.& now my cousin&s birthday is coming. i want to give him a gift. my family are giving me some suggestions. look! what are their suggestions?&
students read the passage and try to fill in the blanks with the correct words in groups. then ask, &who can tell me how to make suggestions?&(powerpoint to show) the teacher writes the four sentences and the title of this unit on the blackboard.
设计意图:利用一篇小短文,引出四句提建议的句子,为后面口语训练做铺垫, 是语言的输入。
step 4: conversation time
1 show a picture of a little girl. & do you want to know her? ok, ask me any questions you want.& &but i have a problem,children&s day is coming, i don't know what i should get on children&s day?& please help me.& get them to give me some suggestions using &why don't you/why not..? or what about/how about ...?& the teacher gives the comments.
2. show a picture of a an old lady. do the same as the above.
3. summay: how to give suggestions and comments.
设计意图:设置情景,学生向老师提建议送礼物,教师或其他学生给出评论,很好的训练了本节课的重点,同时学生的思维也得到激发,学生有欲望说,也有话可说。既有语言的输出,又有语言的输入。
step 5: pairwork
1. ask&what&s the date? it is a special day for one of the students in our class. who?look ! it is his/her birthday.let&s sing happy birthday to him. i think we should give him some gifts.you can ask your partner for advice and give your comments.&
2. &how about your birthday? what did you receive/get? & (ss. answer) &did you get these things? who gave you? how do you feel?& &how do you feel if you didn't get anything on your birthday? &(optional activity)
设计意图:设置情景,把所学英语和学生生活实际联系起来,活学活用,也很好的训练了本节课的目标语,鼓励学生动口说英语,是语言的输出。同时让学生明白同学之间要互相关心。
step 6: listening
1.&&&&& listen and finish 1b, say& a boy&s mother&s birthday is coming ,he is going to send her a gift, let&s listen to the dialogue between his friend and him.& play the tape once.
2.&&&&& listen and finish 2a,say &some students are going to get their friend ,teacher or family member some gifts.let&s listen to their ideas.& play the tape once to finish 2a. then play twice to finish 2b.
设计意图:训练学生听力,巩固提建议的方法和给出合理的评论。
step7: practice
1.&&&&& look at the big screen, & what can you find from the calendar? can you find anything special & &yes, the second sunday in may is mother's day. mother&s day has passed. what did you give to your mother on mother&s day? why don&t you give her a computer?&
2.&&&&& father&s day is coming. what will you get your father on father&s day?
ask your partener for some suggestions.
利用母亲节、父亲节这一情景,训练学生的口语,同时对学生进行了要感恩父母等方面的思想教育,也是语言的再一次输出。
step vi: story time
1. tell them my story &when i was just a little boy, i always asked my father for anything i want, such as toy cars, chocolates and he never complained. i was really happy. one day, i asked my father, &what will i be? will i be handsome? will i be rich?& here's what he said to me, & whatever will be, you'll always be my baby and i'll always love you.& i cried.
2. encourage them to read the story emotionally. then ask, &which is the key word in my story? & ( good. love is.) &say any sentence with the word 'love' &.
3. &what does family mean? &
设计意图:让学生明白父母对自己的爱,从而产生一种发自内心的感恩,对学生进行思想教育。
step vii: the end of the lesson
1. to end our lesson in a relaxing way. the teacher sing the song whatever will be,will be. then teach them to sing together.
2. giving is better than receiving. as a student ,your best gift is your hard work.
设计意图:利用歌曲,让学生更感受父爱、母爱,把整堂课推向高潮。
step viii homework.
what will you give to your father on father&s day? ask four friends for advice and give the comments. then write a short passage.
设计意图:利用口头书面形式巩固本节课所学。
        unit 8 why don't you get her a scarf?
key sentences
&&&&&&&&&&& &comments
why don&t yousend&?
&flowers&&&&that'snot&
&&&&&&&&& &interesting
why not send&?
&&&&& &&&& &beautiful
what about sending&?
album&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&& &special
how about sending&
camera&&&that'stoo
&&&&&&& &&& &boring
you &d better send&.
&&&&&&&& && personal
you should send&.
calendar&&& that's
&&&&&&&&& && good
设计意图:便于小结归纳本节课所学重点,也便于学生操练时使用。
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言江西省金溪县第二中学八年级英语下册 Unit 1 Will people have robots Section A(1a-2c)导学案 人教新目标版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
大&&&&&&小:28KB
    江西省金溪县第二中学八年级英语下册 Unit 1 Will people have robots Section A(1a-2c)导学案 人教新目标版  【重难点预测】  1. more和 less的 正确使用。   2. There be 句型中将来时的表达:there will be ...  【新知导学】  1. Greeting with students, then talk with them about the winter holiday.  — What do you think of your winter holiday?  — It’s ...  2. — What will your winter holiday be like when you are 20 years old?  — It will ...  【自主预习】  1.请同学们先认真阅读学习目标,然后仔细研读课本p2和p3,看完后将所学到的东西进行归纳,画出重要知识点,并用红笔 标出疑难部分,以便在小组内解决。  2.试着用will 去说说你今年暑假想做什么。  3.记忆单词我最棒: (3分钟搞定)  robot(名词)_______________ ________
everything (代词)____________________  pollution (不可数名词)______________
(它的动词形式是)___________________

我要回帖

更多关于 新人教版八年级下册 的文章

随机推荐