把这句话中文翻译成英文 英文

把这句话翻译成英文_百度知道
把这句话翻译成英文
其实我很喜欢英语这门课, 可是因为不自信还有怕别人说些什么。 一直都没有积极表现自己。 这是最大的遗憾。
提问者采纳
Actually,I like the subject English very much.However,for lack of confidence and for fear of what others may say,I haven't show myself activily.It is the greatest pity!
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
我不知道楼主为什么要翻译这句话,用中文不是写的挺好的吗?下面是翻译咯。
In fact I like English very much the class, but because no confidence and afraid of what others say. Has been have no a positive performance. This is the biggest regret.
In fact, I like the English language course,but because of being self-confident , and I am afraid od what others have said,so I don't actively express myself.this is my biggest regret
In fact, I love the English language course, but also afraid of being self-confident because they do not what to say. Has not actively express themselves. This is the biggest regret.
in fact ,i like English very much .but i am not confident and afraid of the gossip.it is the biggest pity that i am always not show myself actively.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请把这句话翻译成英语。_百度知道
请把这句话翻译成英语。
08年公司已将业务拓展到这个项目,并将对其投入巨大力度。公司非常关注国外市场的现状与发展,期望投身到国际市场。
提问者采纳
08年公司已将业务拓展到这个项目,并将对其投入巨大力度。公司非常关注国外市场的现状与发展,期望投身到国际市场。 In 2008, The company has extended business to this project and will operate it strongly. The company is very concerned about the actual and development of foreign markets and expects to add in international market.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Company has operations in 2008 was extended to the project, and their enormous efforts. The company is very concerned about the status of foreign markets and development, and expectations into the international market.谢谢~!~....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。把这句话翻译成英文_百度知道
他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。把这句话翻译成英文
您的问题很简单。呵呵。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题。原句:他们应该在一小时以前到达这里翻译: They should have been here one hour before/ ago. 或者: They were supposed to reach here an hour before/ago. 本应该: should have done ;be supposed to百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他19条回答
they should have arrived here
one hour ago.用虚拟语气表示实际没有到达
They should have been here an hour ago.
should have done 表示本来应该做某事而实际未作。
They should have arrived an hour ago.
They were supposed to reach here an hour ago.
they should have arrived here a hour earlier.
They should arrive here an hour ago
They were supposed to be here an hour ago.
They should arrive her in an hour
They should had arrived here one hour ago
they should be here before one hour
They should be here one hours ago.
They should arrive here one hour before.
They should have arrived an hour ago.
They should have arrived one hour ago.
they should arrive here one hour ago
They should bave been there an hour ago.
They should be here an hour ago.
they should have arrived here one hour ago
They supposed to be here an hour ago
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把这句话翻译为英语。
把这句话翻译为英语。 10
我为我的任性向你道歉,对不起,如果你还把我当朋友,就请你不要恨我。
我向一个人道歉,看还需要说些什么,帮忙想想。然后译为英语,不译也可以,尽量吧!谢谢了!
我为我的任性向你道歉,对不起,如果你还把我当朋友,就请你不要恨我。毕竟,人人都会犯错误,金无赤足,人无完人嘛。
我诚心诚意的对你说一声【对不起】,对不起,请你原谅我的任性,我的顽皮,我的错误---------------
如果说认识你是一个错误,那么,我希望我自己一错再错,请你别恨我,原谅我好吗?
For my capricious apologize to you, sorry, if you still treat me as a friend, please don't hate me. After all, everybody makes mistakes, the brightest thing in the sun, has its spots.
I sincerely to you say 1 [sorry], sorry, please forgive my capricious, my naughty, my mistake -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
If meet you was a mistake, so, I wish myself a wrong again wrong, please don't hate me, forgive me, okay?
I apologize to you my wayward, I'm sorry, if you still want me as a friend, please do not hate me.
其他回答 (1)
I apologize to you for my willfulness ,I am so sorry,if you still regard me as your friend,please don't hate me
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英文网页翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐