I want the movie about 北川景子演过av吗

We will of course be playing . If you have a game package, you can join our subversion efforts . See you in the 'verse![11-19, 00:10] <> Even then, the difference is very subtle.[11-19, 00:08] <> @OneCrazyRussian They are talking about tuning pitches, not overtones. The two are independent. Overtones affect timbre and tone, pitch has little to do with it and only really makes a difference when using instruments like guitars wherein the tone of the vibrating string can change when up or down tuned.[11-18, 22:43] <> who is subbing expelled from paradise?[11-18, 20:01] <> i appreciate it though[11-18, 20:00] <> wtf dium that's lewd as hell[11-18, 19:56] <> HorribleMods[11-18, 19:52] <> i was just about to flag that horror moive someone posted but mods got it before i could finish typing lol[11-18, 19:51] <> Hmmm, nevermind I think I found em...[11-18, 19:46] <> Does anyone know anything about a good 'Sora no Otoshimono' torrent?
Looking for both seasons[11-18, 13:49] <> With ENORMOUS amounts of ways to produce sound other than from plain old "A-tuned" instruments the 440 tune becomes obsolete by day, tbh[11-18, 13:47] <> My equalizers for music are tuned with 1kHz in peak together with bass boost (<100Hz) and some high boost too (8-16kHz) for my WUB WUB WUB[11-18, 13:46] <> i think he was talking about if they tune instruments to 440hz or "concert pitch" or "A" on a piano. There are some things in the world of music that will be tuned at something other than 440hz, but its pretty rare.
Unless you guys aren't talking about the actual tuned pitch of an instrument...[11-18, 13:43] <> It depends on the track itself. With strong vocals you will find a lot of sound from 250Hz to 2kHz. That also includes electro guitars and other mid-range instruments that are often used AFAIK[11-18, 13:38] <> i assume 440hz as thats pretty much the standard around the world... music theory isnt different just cause its from japan.[11-18, 12:29] <> what is most animu music tuned to? 440 or 432 hz? just wondering. according to my youtube comment research most say 432 is lot better. :p[11-18, 10:54] <> thx[11-18, 10:52] <> For those who are looking for Sword Art Online II Live Wallpaper for your Android smartphone [11-18, 10:52] <> >dubs[11-18, 10:05] <> hello :)[11-18, 10:04] <> There's Canadian dubs of the 80s Astro Boy, of Dragon Ball/Z/GT, of Futari wa Pretty Cure, of CardCaptor Sakura (the infamous "CardCaptors"), The Wizard of Oz from 1987... the old Sailor Moon dub was produced in Canada.[11-18, 10:02] <> You're not familiar with Ocean Group?
They've done a LOT of dubbing work since the mid-90s.
Sometimes even for Canadian studios like Nelvana and Cinar.[11-18, 06:08] <> There are Canadian dubs? As a Canadian, I would like to know of some.[11-18, 05:10] <> Once in a while, when watching a Canadian dub, even if they're trying to imitate an American accent, they slip and you can tell the difference.
And Canadian accents aren't even all that different from American accents.[11-18, 05:09] <> LA voice actors tend to have more neutral accents (for en_US, at least).[11-18, 04:55] <> because can't understand japanese[11-18, 04:46] <> what's the point subbing[11-18, 04:28] <> i mean, what's the point subbing when a character clearly shouts "Hentai![11-18, 04:26] <> i don't get it, sneaky. it is easily translated in english, like pervert or lecher. unless you are deaf, that is[11-18, 04:07] <> Honorific are the best.
Why? Hentai[11-18, 03:49] <> english dubs screw up all the names[11-18, 03:46] <> english subs are way easier to follow than english actors (aslo you don't need to listen to the latter)[11-18, 03:44] <> learn japanese imo[11-18, 03:41] <> My English is just fine but not being American there is little added value to Californian voice actors, is there?[11-18, 03:38] <> Also having the same voice actors all the time. Looking at you Persona and Tales :([11-18, 03:37] <> learn english imo[11-18, 03:36] <> I tried to watch funimation but people from Europe whose first language is not English regardless of fluency have a hard time coping with American voice actors.
Staying as close to the source is best imo.[11-18, 03:21] <> hey, we're not talking about pron here :3[11-18, 03:17] <> I forgot the details but IIRC they somehow remangled the image so that the snake girl isn't licking her all the way down there :)[11-18, 03:16] <> i don't understand what is the need for censor there. you would agree that breast without a nipple is not normal[11-18, 02:38] <> Drakuun vol4. I think this part actually got released in US unlike the final volume 5 though (but they censored that scene I think)[11-18, 02:18] <> what is that? i can't understand alien language :([11-18, 01:44] <> thanks, I have been waiting for opportuinity to post this: [11-18, 01:42] <> twintails > all, baka[11-18, 01:36] <> hand holding > twintails > nipples > memes[11-18, 01:21] <> twintails > nipples > memes[11-17, 22:46] <> nipples > memes, you failure :)[11-17, 22:06] <> did you not get a daily dose of mems[11-17, 22:04] <> the salt is real[11-17, 21:21] <> if memes are all you lived for then change your name to RageFace LeTroll or get the fuck out[11-17, 20:50] <> memes are the only thing i live for[11-17, 20:49] <> Or just use ratiomaster, like the cool kids.[11-17, 20:41] <> and of course, you need to be power user to be able to grab a torrent right after approval, so that probably isn't possible for you. You got to use older torrents then.[11-17, 20:40] <> I always see people trying to get some points from new torrents (being early there and having a full copy from other place), but as soon as seedboxes appear, they are probably out of luck[11-17, 20:39] <> Zurl: look for less seeded torrents, try to seed everything you already have on your hdd from other sources... it helps if it is an older torrent that doesn't have those seedbox people on it[11-17, 20:21] <> Not too much old stuff here. No one gives a shit to help seed. ;/[11-17, 19:21] <> seeds, speed, especially for old stuff.[11-17, 19:16] <> What can you get in bakaBT that you can't here?.[11-17, 19:06] <> just download stuff from nyaa and upload to bakaBT, the files are the same, I've like 2TB and never uploaded a torrent either and am only using for like 6 months, whenever I download from nyaa I check there for the same files, I also download my music from there and always seed it so that helps[11-17, 17:23] <> maybe you should work on your torrent client settings. what's your connection? + try to adopt some torrents it may help.[11-17, 17:20] <> who cares, bakabt is semi-private, you can download everything as a "guest" so whatever[11-17, 17:20] <> Well fuck, time to get some indepth troubleshooting, because I can't seem to upload shit, although my account says I have active torrents[11-17, 17:20] <> Uploaded 257.00 GB - (12.32 KB/s) Downloaded 152.74 GB - (7.32 KB/s)
[BakaBT stats] and I never made and uploaded a torrent to the site.[11-17, 17:19] <> after you download as annon, change tracker url to your user url, but I can seed with no problem in BakaBT.[11-17, 17:18] <> Yeah but what if I want to seed like the good little girl I am?[11-17, 17:14] <> just google
site:bakabt.me Fairy Tail
< change Fairy Tail with what are you looking for. but you'll have to update the tracker every month.[11-17, 17:12] <> download as annon[11-17, 17:11] <> How is one supposed to improve seeding ration on bakabt tracker when it literally doesn't allow you to upload shit since there are already 1000 seeds for every leech?[11-17, 17:02] <> thanks for help herkz on IRC :D[11-17, 17:02] <> good evening.[11-17, 17:00] <> except making two tracks is a decent amount of pointless work.[11-17, 16:59] <> Johj[11-17, 16:39] <> i would prefer honorifics as default track, non-honorific as 2nd track. those who can't select 2nd track or don't know how, will need crash course :p[11-17, 16:33] <> Yeah that's the feeling I get. I mean I can kind of get why they might do that in terms of localizing, but at the same time most of the time name order in insignificant so I can't really think of a reason to do it one way or another.[11-17, 16:27] <> i think the only people switching the name order around are official subs, funny enough. i haven't really seen any fansubbers doing that lately (and they usually fix them if they edit a simulcast with the names reversed).[11-17, 16:23] <> I feel like it depends on the show. I prefer honorifics, especially in shows set in Japan, but if the group I get doesn't include them no harm done. I mean at least it seems like groups like Commie in most cases try to localize the intent of the honorifics. That being said, on thing I find myself getting irrationally annoyed about is when the name order is switched around, mostly because that creates a disjoint from the audio, but I'm getting this shit for free so who am I to complain.[11-17, 16:04] <> damn expelled from paradise raw... i needz subs[11-17, 16:04] <> yes they aren't rocket science - that's why you don't need them subbed. unless you watch your animes without audio[11-17, 16:02] <> Isn't that a "greater than"? Imo he's saying he prefers being closer to the source.[11-17, 16:02] <> Honorifics isn't rocket science, Anime without it feels wrong[11-17, 15:56] <> closer to source aka jp-only things, more accessible to a larger audience? are you fucking kidding me[11-17, 15:05] <> actually, being more localized and not having random japanese (like honorifics) makes it more accessible to a larger audience. most people aren't unrepentant weeaboos like you.[11-17, 13:31] <> Let's just pay our bills so that we won't have to think about ideas like free internet...[11-17, 10:58] <> As someone who studies languages and interpreting I could write for ages on honorifics, as honorifics comes to the same argument as localization. TL;DR of it though is that much of translated anime has an international audience (even English differs between countries). Therefore, closer to source > more accessible to a larger audience.[11-17, 10:51] <> English translations of many anime titles are horrible, and not even close to their Japanese counterparts. That's why I like Romaji.[11-17, 10:28] <> if you honestly think that works you've never played a P2P game before[11-17, 09:48] <> internet shud just become free so everyone can have access to everything on internet. its probably possible if whole internet becomes p2p. will need p2p modem that will connect to all other p2p modems and backbone of internet. internet shud get funded by rich ppls taxes. something like that :p[11-17, 09:43] <> / :v / \ :v \[11-17, 08:55] <> "omg a differing opinion from mine. it must be wrong." - neckbeards and other internet dwellers[11-17, 08:23] <> having honorifics in your subs really doesnt change anything unless you're deaf because you can easily hear them[11-17, 08:21] <> its just the same with 'muh honorifics', some can't watch without them[11-17, 08:12] <> Do you really expect common sense from anime watchers?[11-17, 08:11] <> contrarily, around here I've noticed most otaku I've talked to insist on using romaji titles... sometimes even when the Japanese version actually has the English title (e.g., insisting on "Higashi no Eden" even though "Eden of the East" is written all over the place in English).[11-17, 06:32] <> 25th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution today. YAY![11-17, 06:32] <> It is now.[11-17, 05:25] <> Gintama Insomnia Kagura episode had everything..[11-17, 04:18] <> Is eoten a meme?[11-17, 04:04] <> Attack on Eoten[11-17, 01:03] <> Its fine either way[11-17, 01:03] <> Nevermind I read that wrong拥有1个小站,订阅1个话题,关注48个小站
Unit 1 Translation
I.但我们必须学会同样善于应付短暂而激烈与漫长而艰难的局面。
人们普遍认为英国人最终总是会胜出的。
其他国家认为英国输得一无所有了。
一年前,我们孤军作战,许多国家都以为我们被彻底打败了。
Unit 1 Translation
I.但我们必须学会同样善于应付短暂而激烈与漫长而艰难的局面。
人们普遍认为英国人最终总是会胜出的。
其他国家认为英国输得一无所有了。
一年前,我们孤军作战,许多国家都以为我们被彻底打败了。
他们告诉我们,我们很弱小,无法对付如此强大的敌人。但是,我们什么时候才能强大一些呢?是下个星期吗?是明年吗?
&&&& & 是我们完全被解除武装之时吗?犹豫不决、无所作为就能使我们积聚力量吗?
&&&& & 难道只有仰面而卧,心存幻想,直至让敌人捆住我们的手脚,我们才能找到有效的抵御办法吗?
&&&& & 先生们,假如我们适当地运用造物主赋予我们的力量,我们就不弱小。
&&&& & 我们拥有300万为争取神圣自由而武装起来的人民,我们拥有这样的国家,这是敌人可能派遣来的任何军队都无法战胜的。
&&&& & 战争的胜利不仅仅属于强者,胜利还属于警觉的人、主动的人、无畏的人。先生们,我们别无选择。
&&&& & 即使我们卑躬屈膝,指望从战争中脱身,也为时已晚。
&&&& & 除了屈服,沦为奴隶,我们没有退路!战争已迫在眉睫&让它到来吧!先生们,请允许我重复一遍:让它到来吧!
这些人,当我老师真是屈才了。
Childhood is less clear to me than to many people: / When it ended I turned my face away from it / for no reason that I know about, / certainly without the usual reason ...&
Childhood is less clear to me than to many people: / When it ended I turned my face away from it / for no reason that I know about, / certainly without the usual reason of un&happy memories. / For many years that worried me, / but then I discovered / that the tales of former children are seldom to be trusted. / Some people supply too many past victories or pleasures / with which to comfort themselves, / and other people cling to pains, real and imagined, / to excuse what they have become. / I think I have always known about my memory. / I know when it is to be trusted / and when some dream or fantasy entered on the life, / and the dream, the need of dream, / led to distortion of what happened.
Poetry as an art form may have predated literacy. Some of the earliest poetry is believed to have been orally recited or sung. Following the development of writing, poetry has since developed into increasingly structured forms, though much poetry since the late 20th&century has moved away from traditional forms towards the more vaguely defined free verse and prose poem formats.
Poetry is often closely related to musical traditions, and much of it can be attributed to religious movements. Many of the poems surviving from the ancient world are a form of recorded cultural information about the people of the past, and their poems are prayers or stories about religious subject matter, histories about their politics and wars, and the important organizing myths of their societies.
Rumors are often repeated / even by those who do not believe the tales. / There is a fascination about them. / The reason is that the cleverly designed rumor / gives expression to something deep in the h/ the fears, suspicions, forbidden hopes,/ or daydreams which they hesitate to voice directly. / Pessimistic rumors about defeat and disas&ters / show that people who repeat them are worried and anxious. / Optimistic rumors about record production or peace / are soon coming point to complacency or confidence / and often to overconfidence.&
The first of April / is commonly known as April Fools& Day / and it&s a custom on this day / to play a trick on a friend. / You do this / by causing your friend to believe somethin...&
The first of April / is commonly known as April Fools& Day / and it&s a custom on this day / to play a trick on a friend. / You do this / by causing your friend to believe something / that isn&t true. / If your friend falls into the trap, / then he or she is an April fool. / This strange custom has been observed / by both children and adults for centuries. / Its origin is uncertain / and may once have been cruel. / But today the tricks and practical jokes are harmless / and played mostly for fun. / Usually these jokes are played on friends and colleagues / but sometimes they are played on a wider scale. / One serious national news&paper / reported on a new machine / to transport passengers from London to Australia in ten minutes, / Another published a four-page survey of a nonexistent island in the Pacific. / And even on BBC television news / there was an item / which showed a kind of an Italian noodle / being harvested from trees.
Recently in the United States, there has been a debate concerning old drivers. There have been a series of accidents committed by elderly drivers and they have given rise to new de...&
Everyone is under some pressure in the workplace. Some external pressures can be a positive factor, helping us to be more productive. Some people actually thrive under short-term a...&
&&Everyone is under some pressure in the workplace. Some external pressures can be a positive factor, helping us to be more productive. Some people actually thrive under short-term added pressure, and our bodies are designed to meet these short-term demands. Hormones are released to prepare us for a &fight or flight& response to demanding situations. However, excessive and prolonged stress can take its toll, producing a range of physical and emotional health problems which have come to be grouped as &work-related stress.& The experience of stress is different for every person. Some people are affected more than others, so what is stressful for one person may not be stressful for another. It can depend on your personality type and on how you have learned to respond to pressure.
--------------------------------WANG HaizhenAssociate ProfessorEnglish DepartmentSchool of Foreign LanguagesEmail:&
My first day at college
When talking about college, the first word that springs to my mind is exploration. Is it strange? Maybe most freshmen will think it fresh, nervous, or e...&
When talking about college, the first word that springs to my mind is exploration. Is it strange? Maybe most freshmen will think it fresh, nervous, or exciting, etc. but in my eye, college is a place filled with mysteries and amazement.
Three women together make a story. Then can you imagine four women together? One word boisterousness
Though that night we chatted until midnight, I cannot fell asleep. I thought a lot .this was the first time I left my home and lived by myself .many skills about independent I haven&t acquired yet. I had to explore some inside ability about myself to lead a better college life. I have heard the difference between college teachers and high school teachers .then can I get used to it? Can I adapt myself to the gregarious life? A series of questions dancing in my mind stopped me to sleep. I could not when I got asleep.
Look back from a sophomore&s view,I took my first day at college as an exploration and so it was. The first day I went through didn&t like a disaster as I lea it was a new journey of exploration. Until today I still keep exploring and will enjoy my adventurous journey.
Before entering university, I was always in great anticipation of a university library, imagining it was a place piled with all kinds of books and knowledge. So on my first day as ...&
Before entering university, I was always in great anticipation of a university library, imagining it was a place piled with all kinds of books and knowledge. So on my first day as a freshman, I went straight into the library for my dream to come true.
I deposited my heavy schoolbag, which was filled with new books, and got a check card. The check card was reddish pink, with a number on one side and a little bit timeworn. I held it in my hand and then headed for the largest reading room, happily starting my navigation in the university library.
But before I could enjoy the library trip I&d always been eager for, I fell into an awkward situation: my check card was lost.
I had just leafed through several books in the foreign language section, and there was no way to get the card missing in such a short time. My stomach began to churn. The feeling of distress was stronger and stronger with my failing to find the card in those several books I had browsed. What should I do? Keep searching blindly till other students go to the helping desk and inform there is an idiot? I tried to ask a librarian if he had seen a check card, but his shaking head just let me down again.
Hurriedly I went back to the depositary, and with the most helpless voice ever in my life, I told the keeper what had happened to me, and my check card. I said it quite low to make sure that only the keeper and I myself could hear it. But I could still sense the pitiful look other students at the depositary threw to me, even with their sneer.
The keeper went to the inquiry desk with me, trying to help by filling a confirmation form. And just there, lying guiltlessly in the lost-stuff box, with the marked number and the timeworn look, was my very check card. Someone had found my card and took it there. Probably he or she found it on the bookshelf where I had left it as to get a book in the higher position. I can&t remember what exactly the confirmation form was like. But I know those fresh lines in the form, written by that keeper with great efforts, is a real embarrassment for me to digest.
I dreaded my first experience in the university library, mainly because it cost me nearly a whole hour of cold sweat and extreme tension, while getting nothing knowledgeable back with me, which was totally adverse to my original purpose.
There are many things worth remembering during my first year in the university. Various feelings come along whenever I look back on those days. However, when it comes to embarrassm...&
It is at the end of my first term and all the students of the School of Foreign Languages were summoned to gather at the lecture hall one day. Students who would get awards were informed beforehand and arranged to sit in the front. I wasn't among them, so I went there at ease with my roommates, only hoping the next two or more hours could pass quickly.
Sitting at the rear of the hall, we ate snacks sneakily and chatted freely to kill time. After a while, there came the period the host announced students& names and they went to the stage in a line. Name after name while I was still enjoying myself under the stage.
All of a sudden, there came a very familiar name. My heart missed a beat at the very moment. I raised up my head abruptly. Is that my name? But I wasn&t informed in advance. I turned around to check it with my roommates while they were both looking at me surprisedly at the same time. The awful thing is that I sat far from the stage and the students who got the same award were starting to walk onto the stage. With no time to hesitate, I stoop up, trying hard to calm down and ran hurriedly towards the stage. It was very embarrassing. My pace was fast and my heart beated quickly. I could feel countless eyes staring at me and my face flushed red.
Having passed through rows of seats, I reached the stage finally. The host looked at me doubtfully as I ran to my position. The only thing I could do was chilling out and pretending that nothing had happened. What&s worse, I noticed my red downy coat makes me look bloated. I didn&t dare to look at anyone and my stiff and embarrassed smile was unfortunately recorded by the camera.
This is my embarrassing moment. Ridiculous, isn&t it? However, I&ll still keep it in my memory.
It was in August 30th, 2010 that the most embarrassing thing happened. I have never thought that I would be so awkward in class. How I wish I could dig a hole to hide myself at tha...&
Many people feel excited about showing up on television, even for a glimpse of time. If so, I may be considered fortunate enough to have this chance, just on my first day of colleg...&
Many people feel excited about showing up on television, even for a glimpse of time. If so, I may be considered fortunate enough to have this chance, just on my first day of college life.
On September 2nd, 2009, I, wearing the same expression like other freshmen: happiness, curiosity and confidence, stepped into my university, together with my parents and, six pieces of luggage. I must explain for that. Just a few days before my departure, I did feel nervous about those heavy burdens.& More importantly, I didn&t want to make myself conspicuous at school. So I chatted with my peer friends and got almost the same answer. &Nothing, everyone had to carry so much as it was our first time leaving home.& I felt a little bit easy. Anyway, I was there, right in front of my dorm. I really forgot how we three struggled to take those heavy bag maybe I was too excited at that time---so excited that I didn&t notice someone, who later forced me to never forget my first day at college, was following me.
Finally, we were in my dorm room. At that time, there had been already two of my roommates there. It seemed that both of them were outgoing and we got familiar with each other in no time. All of a sudden, the two girls got silent and both turned around immediately, sitting close to each other on the chair. Their performance upset me and curiously, I turned around, only to find a camera labeled Suzhou News. &All right, I can understand. It&s a routine for TV broadcasting when freshmen enter school.& I accepted them while turning around to avoid my appearance in their video. However, what happened next exactly pushed me to the limit. The acute photographer directed his camera to give a close-up of my half-open bag, in which stored my brand new mobile phone and other &evidence of the spoiled 90&s.& Step by step, they separately interviewed mom and dad, asking questions like &How much did you spend on all the preparation?& and &Who usually makes the bed at home?& Apparently, they set those questions deliberately with the purpose of maneuvering the whole way to revealing us 90&s they thought: dependence, laziness and so on. At that moment, a mixed feeling of embarrassment, shame and anger engulfed me. Nothing did I want but let those two men disappear in front of my eyes. And they did, actually, after getting such satisfactory fruits of labor in ten minutes, leaving me crying in heart.
And this embarrassing experience finally made me allergic to the media for a long time, for they ruined my first day at college, even, longer.
Anembarrassingexperience
WhenalltheembarrassmentsIexperiencedduringthelastyearcamefloodingback,theyalwaystorturemelikeaburningbaroflead,makingmeapieceofburntredmetal...&
Hi, please forward the transcript toothers Thank you.
There are generally two educational methods: / the lecture method and the group learn&ing method. / In a lectur...&
There are generally two educational methods: / the lecture method and the group learn&ing method. / In a lecture classroom, / the teacher dominates the class / by doing most of the talking. / Students listen and take notes. / This method is best at passing on content to students. / It prepares students for a society / that values discipline and self-control. / The problem is that students forget most of the facts / that they have mechanically memorized. / In contrast, / the teacher of a group learning classroom / appears to have no definite role at all, / wandering about from group to group. / Students do not memorize information, / but they actively generate their own ideas, / each contributing insights for the success of the group. / This method prepares students for a society / that values creative ideas. / The dis&advantage is / that students have not memorized enough basic facts.&--------------------------------WANG HaizhenAssociate ProfessorEnglish DepartmentSchool of Foreign Languages
小路总是静悄悄的,无声无息。不管旁边的大路多么喧闹,只要一踏上小路,便会为有如此清净之地而惊奇。小路,是为一个人通行的路,通常只有一条,很短,大概是由于碰巧没有被整体规划掉,或为了方便附近的人们留下来的。当然,谁都可以在小路上通行,但并不是每个人都知道她。就这样,小路毫不张扬地,静悄悄的藏在喧闹的城区风景中。小道はいつもしんとして、しずまり帰っている。どれほ...&
小路总是静悄悄的,无声无息。不管旁边的大路多么喧闹,只要一踏上小路,便会为有如此清净之地而惊奇。小路,是为一个人通行的路,通常只有一条,很短,大概是由于碰巧没有被整体规划掉,或为了方便附近的人们留下来的。当然,谁都可以在小路上通行,但并不是每个人都知道她。就这样,小路毫不张扬地,静悄悄的藏在喧闹的城区风景中。小道はいつもしんとして、しずまり帰っている。どれほと騒がしい道のすぐそばであっても、小道に一歩入ると、ここにこんな静けさのっこているのかと、かすかな驚きを覚える。小道は一人そこを通ってゆくための道で、たいてい一本だけで、ごく短く、たまたま区画の整理や界隈の都合でそこに残るままになったのだろう。とおり抜けてゆくとわかる。勿論、だれが通ってもいいのだが、知らない人は知らないままに、小道はにぎやかな町の風景のなかに、そっとかくされている。
01.東山奈央 - 桜色卒業02.JUJU - ただいま03.BUMP OF CHICKEN - ゼロ04.Gille -フライングゲット(Flying Get)05.嵐 - Your Eyes06.佐香智久 - 愛言葉07.福山雅治 - 最愛08.関ジャニ& - 愛でした。09.YUI - Tomorrow's Way10.DOES - 今を生きる11.A...&
01.東山奈央 - 桜色卒業02.JUJU - ただいま03.BUMP OF CHICKEN - ゼロ04.Gille -フライングゲット(Flying Get)05.嵐 - Your Eyes06.佐香智久 - 愛言葉07.福山雅治 - 最愛08.関ジャニ& - 愛でした。09.YUI - Tomorrow's Way10.DOES - 今を生きる11.AKINO - 創聖のアクエリオン12.前田敦子 - 君は僕だ13.Hey! Say! JUMP - 僕はVampire14.板野友美 - lose-lose15.Perfume - コミュニケーション16.大塚爱 - 樱桃(さくらんぼ)17.嵐 - ふるさと(渣音质求补充TAT)18.安室奈美恵 - Let's Go (from ALBUM「Uncontrolled」)19.北乃きい - 葉桜20.fumika - 隣にいたかった feat.WISE
东京dogs》小栗旬,水岛宏2、《last friends》上野树里(很感人)3、《BOSS》天海佑希4、《My boss my hero》长濑智也5、《诈欺游戏》户田惠梨香,松田翔太(里面的蘑菇头超搞笑的)6、《野猪大改造》山下智久,龟梨和也,堀北真希(山下智久好帅)7、《求婚大作战》山下智久(山P的经典)8、《有闲俱乐部》赤西仁,横山裕(我看了三遍)9、...&
东京dogs》小栗旬,水岛宏2、《last friends》上野树里(很感人)3、《BOSS》天海佑希4、《My boss my hero》长濑智也5、《诈欺游戏》户田惠梨香,松田翔太(里面的蘑菇头超搞笑的)6、《野猪大改造》山下智久,龟梨和也,堀北真希(山下智久好帅)7、《求婚大作战》山下智久(山P的经典)8、《有闲俱乐部》赤西仁,横山裕(我看了三遍)9、《零秒出手》山下智久,北川景子(山P好帅)10、《白夜行》绫濑遥,山田孝之(东野奎吾巅峰之作)11、《我的家史》柴崎幸、松本润、佐藤隆太、堀北真希、荣仓奈奈、长泽雅美(很好看,很逗)12、《Code Blue》山下智久,新垣结衣,户田惠梨香(超好看,山P帅死了)13、《诈欺猎人》山下智久,堀北真希(好看的不得了呢。山P演的)14、《笃姬》宫崎葵,瑛太(好看,对学日语有帮助)15、《我的帅管家》水岛宏(经典日剧吧)16、《医龙》坂口宪二,小池彻平(三部都好看)17、《 日本人不知道的日本语》仲里依纱(对学日语有帮助)18、《怪物君》大野智(好看,大野智很可爱)19、《体操男孩》山本裕典,濑户康史,三浦翔平(好看,我还没看完呢)20、《左眼侦探》山田凉介,横山裕21、《不能坦诚相对》瑛太,金在中(曲折的爱)22、《双头犬》泷泽秀明,锦户亮(顶)23、《花样少男少女》小栗旬,堀北真希(里面的狗超可爱)24、《花样男子》松本润,小栗旬(就是日版流星花园)25、《绝对男友》速水直道,水岛宏(别看中文版的,配音超不好听)26、《流星之绊》二宫和也,户田惠梨香,锦户亮(可怜的人们)27、《极道鲜师2》赤西仁,龟梨和也,速水直道(很好看,很搞笑)28、《益智游戏2》樱井翔29、《父女七日变》新垣结衣(好看,搞笑)30、《萤之光》绫濑遥(绫濑遥好漂亮啊)31、《麻辣教师》反町隆史、松岛菜菜子、池内博之、中村爱美、希良梨、洼冢洋介(好看,搞笑,还有小-小栗旬) 32、《吸血鬼男孩》中山优马(好看,悲情)33、《血色星期一》三浦春马,佐藤健(好看,经典)34、《神探伽利略》福山雅治,柴崎幸35、《家有六子》堀北真希,山本裕典,向井里,濑户康史(超好看)36、《新参者》阿部宽(恩恩)36、《龙樱》阿部宽,山下智久(好看,有山P的都好看)37、《MrBrain》木村拓哉,绫濑遥,水岛宏(推理很好看)38、《完美小姐进化论》龟梨和也,凑合(龟梨和也不喜欢)39、《魔女的条件》松岛菜菜子、泷泽秀明(师生恋,歌曲很好听)40、《侦探学院Q》山田凉介(推理)41、《女婿大人》长濑智也(好看,可爱的剧情)42、《地狱少女》岩田小百合(呵呵)43、《怨屋本铺》木下美(很好看)44、《仁医》大泽隆夫,中谷美纪,绫濑遥(穿越)45、《垃圾教师》山田凉介,知念侑李(三个学生教老师)46、《女王的教室》天海佑希(超好看)47、《宠物情人》松本润48、《少年刑警》小池彻平(都认为男主角是初中生)49、《武士高校》三浦春马(好看,被附身)50、《魔王》大野智,生田斗真(好看,超好看,超超好看,爱生田)51、《考试之神》山口达也、成海璃子(恐怖的学习)52、《蜂蜜与四叶草》(食物链的爱情)53、《守财奴》松山健一(拜金主义,可怜的男主角)54、《Untouchable》仲间由纪惠55、《漂流教室》(同学说很好看,我还没来得及看)56、《王牌男公关》佐佐木藏之介57、《毕业之歌》(好看,感人)58、《唯爱》龟梨和也,绫濑遥58、《一公升的眼泪》(中国有翻拍)59、《NANA》(好看,好看,看电影吧,经典)58、《死亡笔记》(大家都知道的,真人版的可以看)59、《恋空》(好看,纯爱)60、《mother会哭死的,里面的小女孩超可爱,好喜欢)61《华丽的间谍》长濑智也

我要回帖

更多关于 北川景子种子 的文章

随机推荐