老板变形记 综艺第一期kiss s da fi you

See that's just something i said now , so that maybe I could kiss you 这句话怎么理解_百度知道
See that's just something i said now , so that maybe I could kiss you 这句话怎么理解
I was thinking what it would be like to kiss you?Malcom: See that&#39: Oh: Oh, so that maybe Is just something I said now
字幕上的翻译是 我是故意这样说的 这样可能会亲你 但是我怎么没看出来 See that&#39. (he kisses诖嘌纲貉蕺股简欺 her) 这个是原文
我只是这一句不理解
See that&#39.Phoebe?: No;s just something I said nowMalcom, okay.Phoebe.Malcom: Really.Ps just something I said now
这里面有“故意”的单词或者意思呢
提问者采纳
,(看你有什么反应,我故意这样说(no)的,你说oh
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ee that&quot
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 eminem & royce da 5’9 feat. s A kiss 歌词_百度知道
求 eminem & royce da 5’9 feat. s A kiss 歌词
提问者采纳
A Kiss (feat. Royce da 5'9)Eminem[Hook]I wanted a kiss, kiss, kissA kiss a kiss...[Verse 1: Royce]Uh, never meet a nigga first rap and beef with a shot of famGucci's my absolute state of mind, like Waka's manChopper's brand, getting head in the car park, new GallardoThis bitch sucking my dick today, call yesterday's news tomorrowStretch a nigga out, I'm the new Tae-bo, 'bout to cross over, I'm the new Iver'bout to saves a couple of these bitches that's right, I'm the new BibleYou? You 5.0, me? I'm all grounded to punishments, but I'm too fly thoughY'all niggas be winin', I should call you Moscato[Eminem]Look down at the poor boyLooks like he got no parents, little shoes, they untied hoNever know what type of a ho inside of my ride I may letLast night at 5 AM, and she ain't even recover from last Friday yetHoes all over the ride like it's an ice cream truck, I can see why they fretI already ran over two hoes and I ain't get up the fucking drive way yetSoon as I open the door, you try to resist, what for? Get in girl, don't push (?)Fightin' a war, it's useless, tits on a whore, little tits on a whoreGot a mack and it's screaming like little kids throwing fits on the floorGet in the whip, but you ain't turning, a frog into a princeWhat you tryna keep your hands on me for?[Hook][Verse 2:Eminem]Now you in my whip as long as you understand that I can't be whippedYou sick of my shit, I'm a gigolo so you know, I'm always on the goI ain't got no time to slow down for no relationshitDrop the P and add a T, yaeh, you can get mad at me all you wantBut I'm ghost before you can even say boo, hun let alone call me oneA one-night stand is only once but a female friend got one leg standingBut a one night stand on my nightstandI ain't fitting to argue but whyYou think they call it boo? cause it sound like it's supposed to scare you[Royce]Ho, we can share you in the back of the Mclaren, I don't give a fuckWhat your name is, I'll call you Hottentot, Hopenbot, how come your name is Sharon?Slow the flow down so I can makeThe same face when I'm shooting the guns is the same face I make when I fuckThe back of my hand on your neck pressing your face against the sheets it's insaneYou been changed, cause I'm out of this world, girl I got that Milky Way dick veinI'm at an all-time high with highness, I'm at an all-time fly with flynessAnd this is exactly what they say when they bow to your highness[Hook][Verse 3:Royce]Never meet a nigga twitter-beefing, first beef and I shot your fans(You should check out the car when it's moving like watch this man)Her bottom's dark, but her top it tanHer private parts on the poleLike the opposite of her papa's plan[Eminem]Come on stripper! Let's ?And drop the trance[Royce]Looking at this girl, like what you wearingQuit playing![Eminem]You wearing them scrach n sniff pants?Well let me scratch em[Royce]What? Did I say that?I'm on lean like styrofoam cups and kickstands[Eminem]Middle finger stuck on fuckBut girl you got a butt like ?Aw Hell, Shady, he'll tell it like it isSo tell Katie Perry he's downstairs waitingI'm here, bell's ringing and tell LadyGaga she can quit her job at the post officeShe's still a male lady!wouldnt fuck her with her dick, you heard it, the verdict's in,he's allergic to divas, he would take meat cleavers to 'em,Em don't give a damn about Biber do he?what a demon, a behemoth, evil just seems to be seeping through him[Royce]I like the strip tease you doingThis evening, you and me gonna find3 more chickenheads and have a menage like NickYou hot like a thick outfit in TexasWithout your underwear under itSuck my dick, we both gets to steppin to my logic[Eminem]My dick is as hard as a yardstickWhat we gonna do? Ride around til we're carsickThen I'm gonna put this shit in parkAnd you can blow me in the dark in the parking lotOut of the trailer park by the garbageWhat you waiting on? Me to roll up?The condoms are in the glove compartment, lets start it!Think I'm joking? What, am I sitting hereTrying to make fake farts with my armpits?Am I here to amuse you?[Royce]I'm in your pocket outside of a churchThe other hand is at the bottom of your purseYou giving me head in a boxing stanceMy dick's so big you could drop it in dirtI'm not your man, we're sparring partnersThere's 5 things you are in charge of, that'sSucking a dick, sucking a dick, sucking a dickSucking a dick, sucking a dick[Eminem]If you ain't sucking a dickWhy you sitting there with puckered lips? That's collagen..Motherfucking bitch, what you mean how'd youGet suckered into this you gonna jump into my truckAnd then try to get truculent?[Royce]You should be suffering, you should be cookingYou should be buckling your seatbelt with oven mitts[Eminem]I know I'm making an ass of myself, but it's justCause I wanna get..[Hook]
提问者评价
thank you very much ! give you a kiss~!!
其他类似问题
royce的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 老板变形记 综艺 的文章

随机推荐