& &&丨&&| &&|& &|& &|& & |&&&&丨 &&丨&&
14:44:00 来源: 人气:1527 讨论:0条
Can you hear the loud noise?
The noise is very loud.
The quiet girl is my sister.
My sister looks very quiet.
I have nothing new to tell you.
Lookfeeltastesmellgetturnbecomesound
The weather gets warmer and the trees turn green in spring.
The flowers smell sweet.
You look fine.
The men and the women walk quickly.
The children walk slowly.
They often laugh loudly.
Unluckily he hurt his leg.
more exciting
more delicious
more famous
more loudly
most exciting
most delicious
most famous
most loudly
bad/badly/ill
China is bigger than the USA.
This book is more exciting than that one.
My ruler is longer than yours.
600)this.width=600" border=undefined>
3much, a little, far, a lot ,evenmuch bettera little taller.
3He is the tallest of those three.
Shanghai is the biggest city in China.
1. in/ ofof
2. One of +adj+ns
One of the most famous sights.
3. Which is the best, the red one ,the white one or the green one?
Which / whose/ who,
4. The Huang River is the second longest river in China.
1. not as/so++asthan
David didn’t run as fast as Li LeiLi Lei ran faster than David.
David run more slowly than Li Lei.
This book isn’t as interesting as that one.That book is more interesting than this one.
This book is less interesting than that one.
Li Ping is ten years old.
Wei Hua is seven years old.
1Li Ping is older than Wei Hua.
2Wei Hua is younger than Li Ping.
3Li Ping is three years older than Wei Hua.
4Wei Hua is three years younger than Li Ping.
3. as… as
1I’m ten years old.&& Lucy is ten years old too.
I’m the same age as Lucy.
2I read two books&&& Lucy read two books too.
I read as many books as Lucy.
4. any, anyone, anything, other
1Shanghai is bigger than any other city in China.
the other cities in China.
the others in China.
Shanghai is the biggest city in China.
2Zhang Hai jumps higher than any other student in the class.
the others in his class.
the other students in the class.
anyone else in the class.
Zhang Hai jumps(the)highest in the class.
This ruler is longer than that one.
That ruler is shorter than this one.
Traveling by air is more expensive than traveling by train.
Traveling by train is less expensive than traveling by air.
6. like…betterprefer
1Which coat do you like better? Which coat do you prefer?
2I like red better than black. I prefer red to black.
3I like singing better than dancing. I prefer singing to dancing.
7. like…bestfavorite
1Which coat do you like best? Which is your favorite coat ?
2I like bananas best. My favorite fruit is bananas.
8. “as...as” & “ the same…as”&
This bike is as big as that one. This bike is the same size as that one.
1. He’s as __________( clever) his sister , but he doesn’t do his homework as _______( careful) as his sister. So he isn’t so _______( good) at his lesson as his sister.
2. This coat is as ________( nice) as that one but isn’t so ________( expensive)& as that one.
3. This kind of bike looks as ________ as that kind but doesn’t sell as ______ as that kind(good)
4. Tom runs as _________( quick) as Kate, but he doesn’t jump as______ as Kate.(high)
5. He works as ________as I. ,but his lessons aren’t as _______ as mine.(hard, good)
6. I have as _______(many) money as you .
7. Who picked ________ apples, Jim , Mike or Lucy?(much)
8. It was _________yesterday than it is today.( hot)
9. Apples are_________ than pears.( delicious)
10. Li Qing’s mother gets ________( angry) because Li Qing’s school report is ____( bad) than any other student in her class.
11. It was quite _______, I won’t find anything _________ than that. (cheap)
12. She didn’t feel __________, so she went to the hospital yesterday, but now he feels _______ .(well)
13. He began to study ______(hard) than last term, and he did ________(well) than before, too.
14. His ________(old) brother is two years_______(old) than him.
15. No other boy in my class wrote so_______(good) as Wei Lin.
16. He always been ________( careful) in his work but this time he works __________( careless)
17. Look _____& (careful) at the drawing and you will understand what I mean.
1. Meimei does her homework the most carefully of all the students in our class,
Meimei does her homework ________ _________ than _______ ______ ______ in our class
Meimei does her homework________ ______ than ________ ______ _________ in our class.
Meimei does her homework________ ______ than ________ ______ in our class.
Meimei does her homework________ ______ than ________ ______ in our class.
2. John is Cleverer than his brother.
John’s brother ________ ________ ________ _______ John.
3. Alice’s bike is more expensive than Li Qing’s bike.
Li Qing’s bike ______ ________ _______ ________ Alice’s bike.
4. The high jump is more difficult than the long jump.
The long jump ______ ________ ________ ________the high jump.
5. What’s your favorite sport?
What sport _____you like________?
6. David didn’t run as fast as Li Lei
Li Lei ran ________than David.
7. Which coat do you like better?
Which coat ____you_______?
8. I like red better than black.
I ________red to black.
9. I like singing better than dancing.
I prefer_________ to____________.
I prefer to _______ rather than__________.
1. Mr. Smiths thought the Century Park was the second _______ in Shanghai.
&&&&& A. large&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. larger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. largest&&&&&&&&&&&&D. very large
2. Which is _______ of the two words?
&&&&& A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&B. the most difficult
&&&&& C. most difficult&&&&&D. the more difficult
3. Is the physics problem_______?
&&&&& Yes, I can work it out________.
&&&&& A. easy, easily&&&&&&&B. easy, easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. easily, easy&&&&&&&D. easily, easily
4. You look very ____ .Have you got any good news?
&&&&& A. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&B. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tired
5. I can’t keep my eyes __________. I’m so sleepy.
&&&&& A. opening&&&&&&&&&&& B. open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. closed&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. closing
6. Your bike is newer than ________.
&&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. mine&&&&&
&&&& &C. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. I
7. My brother is the youngest _______ my family.
&&&&& A. than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. in
8. It’s raining ___________.
&&&&& A. more and more hard&
&&&&& B. harder and harder
&&&&& C. more hard and more hard&&&
9. Spring is ______ season& ______ the year.
&&&&& A. best …in&&&&&&&&&&B. the best… in&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. best…of&&&&&&&&&&&D. the best…of
10. Betty is the most beautiful ___________.
&&&&& A. all her sisters&&&&&&&&&B. of all the sisters
&&&&& C. of all her sisters&&&&&&D. in all her sisters
11. His sister is two years_______ than her.
&&&&& A. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. older&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. elder&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. oldest
12. It’s ________ to go there earlier.
&&&&& A. much good&&&&&&&&&&&B. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the best
13. Who jumped ________ of all in the long jump?
&&&&& A. longest&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. longer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. farther&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. farthest
14. I don’t think science is _______ foreign languages.
&&&&& A. as more interesting as
&&&&& B. as interesting as
&&&&& C. as interesting than&&
15. India is the second_____ population in the world?
&&&&& A. most&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. largest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& C. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. longest
16. Our country is becoming ________.
&&&&& A. more beautiful and beautiful
&&&&& B. more and more beautiful
&&&&& C. more beautiful and more beautiful
Dear Dr . Bamford
I know you are a famous scientist who has done great work on cloning () animals . Please excuse me for writing to you, but I need your &1 &. Let me explain .
&&&&&& I am a 58-year-old man. I’m very rich . I live in a large house . My wife died three years ago , we& didn’t have children . So, am I &2 &? No , because Cindy is with me . Every night we eat dinner together and watch TV . Cindy sits beside me &3 &I feel very happy . I’m fascinated () with beautiful green eyes . She’s also very smart . Sometimes she thinks only about herself. But that’s what I &4 &about her . She is quite a beautiful Siamese cat .There is no other cat like her in the whole world .
These days I worry about &5 &Cindy . She is getting older and older . Cats don’t live &6 &humans, of course , so she will die before I do . I cannot imagine my life &7 &Cindy .Well , why not get another cat after Cindy dies ? &8 &! No other cat ever replace () her .
I have been thinking about this : Clone Cindy . Scientists are able to clone sheep and mice and other animals. They should be able to clone cats without much &9 &. Luckily , I am a rich man . I don’t care how much money I will spend cloning Cindy . I think &10 &to clone pets . It’s not cloning humans.
What do you think ? Could you clone Cindy ?&
Sincerely,
A rich man
(&&& )1. A. cat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. animals&&&&&&&&&&C. help
(&&& )2. A. lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&B. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&C. happy
(&&& )3. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. or
(&&& )4. A. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hate&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. mind
(&&& )5. A. feeding&&&&&&&&&&B. catching&&&&&&&&&C. losing
(&&& )6. A. as hard as&&&&&&&B. so often as&&&&&&C. so long as
(&&& )7. A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. without&&&&&&&&&&C. about
(&&& )8. A. Certainly&&&&&&&&B. Impossible&&&&&&&C. Really
(&&& )9. A. difficulty&&&&&&&B. advice&&&&&&&&&&&C. hope
(&&& )10. A. it’s terrible&&&B. you aren’t allowed&&&C. it’s
A: It’s you , Jimmy ! When did you come to China ?
B: Just this morning . At about 9 o’clock .
A: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
B: By plane . It took me more than 30 hours .
A: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?
B: It was pleasant . But I think it was so long .
A: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?
B: Yes , a little . But I’m feeling better after a nap() .
A: Where are you staying now ?
B: At the Grand Hotel . It’s in the center of the city .
A: Oh, it’s a good hotel .Then &&&&&4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &.
B: Thank you . I will .
A: And I’ll &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
B: OK . Please call me before you come . I’ll wait for you then .
1. clever, carefully, good&&&&&2. nice, expensive,&&&3. good , well&&&&4. quickly, high
5. hard, good&&&&&6. much&&&&&&7. more&&&&&&&&8. hotter&&&&&&&& 9. more delicious
10. angry, worse,&&&11. cheap, cheaper&&&12. well, better &&&& 13. harder, better
14. elder, older&&&&&&&&&&&&&15. well&&
16. careful, carelessly &&&&& 17. carefully
1. more carefully, any other student/ more carefully, the other students/ more carefully, the others/ more carefully, anyone else && &&&&&&
2. isn’t as clever as&&&&3. isn’t as expensive as&&&&&4. isn’t& as& difficult as
5. do, best& &&&&& 6. faster&&&&7. more slowly&&&&&&&&8. prefer
9. singing, dancing/ sing, dance&
1. C&&&& 2. D&&&&&&& 3. A&&&&&&& 4. B&&&&&&& 5. B&&&&&&& 6. B&&&&&&& 7. D&&&&&&& 8. B&&&&&&& 9. D&&&&&&& 10. B
11. B&& 12. B&&&&&& 13. D &&& 14. B&&&&&& 15. B&&&&&& 16. B
1~5CBBAC&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6~10CBBAC
1.How did you come/get here?
2.How about your trip/What do you think of your trip?
3.Do you feel tired?/You feel tired now , don’t you ?/Are you tired?
4.have a good rest these days/have a good time /enjoy youself.
<SPAN lang=EN-e to see you tomorrow/visit you sometime tomorrow.
&上一篇:下一篇:
??????& ??????&
??????& ??????&
??????& ??????&已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
英语中:名词,动词,形容词,副词的区分是什么?
英语中:名词,动词,形容词,副词的区分是什么?
08-11-24 & 发布
形容词修饰名词,可作表语及定语(有些形容词只能做表语,有些只能做定语,有些两者皆可) 副词修饰形容词、动词、形容词以及整个句子,一般作状语,偶尔做表语,从不做定语 Why don&#39;t后先加人称主格再加do sth,例: Why don&#39;t we go out for a walk? Why not 后直接加do sth,例: Why not go out for a walk?
请登录后再发表评论!
形容词,翻译成XX的,用于名词前 副词,翻译成XX地,用于动词后(通常~) 至于动词和名词,很明显了,因为不容易混淆用法的。 如果要使用同根词的不同形式, 按照句子意思就可以判断区分了, 也就是说,最重要的是要弄清楚词性。同时就要求知道句子的成分,就是主谓宾等等成分。 例如 Tom was so lucky to pass the exam. 这里明显就是‘幸运的’的意思,可以判断要填一个形容词。 Luckily,Tom passed the exam.很幸运地,Tom通过了考试。 动词die,死 形容词dead,死的 名词death,死亡 副词deadly,死一般地 early,是形容词,也是副词。没有名词或动词。。。 loud,形容词,也是副词,loudly也是它的副词(就是跟loud一样的~) He has a loud voice.他有一把大的声音(嗓门大~) He wept loudly.他大声地哭泣。 其实要区分形容词和副词的区别,就跟区分语文的什么时候用‘的’什么时候用‘地’一样。 alive和living都是以live为根的形容词,比较难区分 alive a.[F] 1. 活着的;现存的[Z] The injured man is unconscious but still alive. 受伤的人不省人事但仍活着。 2. 有活力的,有生气的,活跃的 Although he is eighty, he is still very much alive. 他虽有八十岁了,但仍然充满了活力。 3. 敏感的,注意到的[(+to)] Are you alive to what is going on? 你注意到正在发生的事吗? 4. 热闹的;充满的[(+with)] The town was alive with rumors. 镇上谣言四起。 5. 通着电流的 The wire is alive. 这条电线带电。 living a. 1. 活的;活着的 All the living presidents attended Nixon&#39;s funeral. 所有活着的总统参加了尼克松的葬礼。 2. 现存的 3. 在活动中的;在使用着的 a living language 仍在使用的语言 4. 充满生气的;活跃的;生动的 The wilderness is a living museum of natural history. 这片荒野是一座活生生的自然历史博物馆。 5. 逼真的 6. 生活的;维持生活的 Living conditions have improved here. 这里的生活条件已得到改善。 7. 适于居住的 n. 1. 生计[S] He earns his living as a jockey. 他靠当赛马骑师为生。 2. 生活(方式)[U] We advocate plain living. 我们提倡俭朴的生活。 3. 活;生存[U] He seemed tired of living. 他们似乎对生活感到厌倦。 (living还可作名词) health名词,健康 healthy形容词,健康的 healthily副词,健康地 danger名词,危险 dangerous形容词,危险的 endanger动词,危及;使遭到危 endangered,形容词,快要绝种的 顺便提一下构词, 通常,形容词+ly就是该词的副词(当然去e还有y变i等等特殊的~) 但不要以为ly结尾的词就是副词, 最常见的一个是friendly,它是形容词而且只是形容词!
请登录后再发表评论!
1.形容词[adjective] 很多语言中均有的主要词类中的一种。主要用来修饰名词的词,表示事物的特征。形容词用来修饰名词或代词, 表示人或事物的性质, 状态,和特征。 形容词作定语一般放在被修饰的名词之前。如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时, 则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定, 越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面, 音节多的形容词放在后面。 2.副词是一种用来修饰动词,形容词,副词或全句的词,说明间,地点,程度,方式等概念。 多数副词都可以放在动词的后面,如果动词带有宾语,副词就放在宾语后面。 3.代词是代替名词的一种词类。大多数代词具有名词和形容词的功能。英语中的代词,按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、自身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、关系代词和不定代词八种。 1)人称代词的主格在句子中作主语或主语补语。 2)物主代词既有表示所属的作用又有指代作用。 3) 指示代词分单数和复数两种形式,既可作限定词又可做代词。 4) 疑问代词在句中应位于谓语动词之前,没有性和数的变化,除who之外也没有格的变化。what, which, whose还可作限定词。 5) 关系代词用来引导定语从句。它代表先行词,同时在从句中作一定的句子成分。 6)相互代词只有each other和one another两个词组。 7) 在不强调的情况下,but, except, for 等介词后宾语用反身代词或人称代词宾格均可。 8)除every 和no外不定代词既可用作名词,也可用作形容词。every和no在句中只能作定语。 4.名词是表示人,事物,地点或抽象概念的名称。在句子中用作动词的主语或宾语的词,或是在独立结构中表示名称的词,或是在联系动词后作表语用的词。 5.1)协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。被协助的动词称作主要动词。助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用。2) 助动词协助主要动词完成 6.表示动作中状态的词叫做动词。3) 动词根据其后是否带有宾语,可分为两类,分别是:及物动词(Transitive Verb)、不及物动词(Intransitive Verb),缩写形式分别为vt. 和vi.。 7.介词是一种用来表示词与词, 词与句之间的关系的词。在句中不能单独作句字成分。介词后面一般有名词代词或相当于名词的其他词类,短语或从句作它的宾语。介词和它的宾语构成介词词组,在句中作状语,表语,补语或介词宾语。 呼呼,找死了!!其实LZ可以上百科找的嘛!我得答案或多或少会有一点不全,毕竟,是不能完全打出来的(PS:若全打出来的话,肯定会超10000字的说!),因此,还请多多见谅哦!!
请登录后再发表评论!
1.形容词[adjective] 很多语言中均有的主要词类中的一种。主要用来修饰名词的词,表示事物的特征。形容词用来修饰名词或代词, 表示人或事物的性质, 状态,和特征。 形容词作定语一般放在被修饰的名词之前。如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时, 则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定, 越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面, 音节多的形容词放在后面。 2.副词是一种用来修饰动词,形容词,副词或全句的词,说明间,地点,程度,方式等概念。 多数副词都可以放在动词的后面,如果动词带有宾语,副词就放在宾语后面。 3.代词是代替名词的一种词类。大多数代词具有名词和形容词的功能。英语中的代词,按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、自身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、关系代词和不定代词八种。 1)人称代词的主格在句子中作主语或主语补语。 2)物主代词既有表示所属的作用又有指代作用。 3) 指示代词分单数和复数两种形式,既可作限定词又可做代词。 4) 疑问代词在句中应位于谓语动词之前,没有性和数的变化,除who之外也没有格的变化。what, which, whose还可作限定词。 5) 关系代词用来引导定语从句。它代表先行词,同时在从句中作一定的句子成分。 6)相互代词只有each other和one another两个词组。 7) 在不强调的情况下,but, except, for 等介词后宾语用反身代词或人称代词宾格均可。 8)除every 和no外不定代词既可用作名词,也可用作形容词。every和no在句中只能作定语。 4.名词是表示人,事物,地点或抽象概念的名称。在句子中用作动词的主语或宾语的词,或是在独立结构中表示名称的词,或是在联系动词后作表语用的词。 5.1)协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。被协助的动词称作主要动词。助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用。2) 助动词协助主要动词完成 6.表示动作中状态的词叫做动词。3) 动词根据其后是否带有宾语,可分为两类,分别是:及物动词(Transitive Verb)、不及物动词(Intransitive Verb),缩写形式分别为vt. 和vi.。 7.介词是一种用来表示词与词, 词与句之间的关系的词。在句中不能单独作句字成分。介词后面一般有名词代词或相当于名词的其他词类,短语或从句作它的宾语。介词和它的宾语构成介词词组,在句中作状语,表语,补语或介词宾语。 呼呼,找死了!!其实LZ可以上百科找的嘛!我得答案或多或少会有一点不全,毕竟,是不能完全打出来的(PS:若全打出来的话,肯定会超10000字的说!),因此,还请多多见谅哦!!
请登录后再发表评论!
形容词,翻译成XX的,用于名词前 副词,翻译成XX地,用于动词后(通常~) 至于动词和名词,很明显了,因为不容易混淆用法的。 如果要使用同根词的不同形式, 按照句子意思就可以判断区分了, 也就是说,最重要的是要弄清楚词性。同时就要求知道句子的成分,就是主谓宾等等成分。 例如 Tom was so lucky to pass the exam. 这里明显就是‘幸运的’的意思,可以判断要填一个形容词。 Luckily,Tom passed the exam.很幸运地,Tom通过了考试。 动词die,死 形容词dead,死的 名词death,死亡 副词deadly,死一般地 early,是形容词,也是副词。没有名词或动词。。。 loud,形容词,也是副词,loudly也是它的副词(就是跟loud一样的~) He has a loud voice.他有一把大的声音(嗓门大~) He wept loudly.他大声地哭泣。 其实要区分形容词和副词的区别,就跟区分语文的什么时候用‘的’什么时候用‘地’一样。 alive和living都是以live为根的形容词,比较难区分 alive a.[F] 1. 活着的;现存的[Z] The injured man is unconscious but still alive. 受伤的人不省人事但仍活着。 2. 有活力的,有生气的,活跃的 Although he is eighty, he is still very much alive. 他虽有八十岁了,但仍然充满了活力。 3. 敏感的,注意到的[(+to)] Are you alive to what is going on? 你注意到正在发生的事吗? 4. 热闹的;充满的[(+with)] The town was alive with rumors. 镇上谣言四起。 5. 通着电流的 The wire is alive. 这条电线带电。 living a. 1. 活的;活着的 All the living presidents attended Nixon&#39;s funeral. 所有活着的总统参加了尼克松的葬礼。 2. 现存的 3. 在活动中的;在使用着的 a living language 仍在使用的语言 4. 充满生气的;活跃的;生动的 The wilderness is a living museum of natural history. 这片荒野是一座活生生的自然历史博物馆。 5. 逼真的 6. 生活的;维持生活的 Living conditions have improved here. 这里的生活条件已得到改善。 7. 适于居住的 n. 1. 生计[S] He earns his living as a jockey. 他靠当赛马骑师为生。 2. 生活(方式)[U] We advocate plain living. 我们提倡俭朴的生活。 3. 活;生存[U] He seemed tired of living. 他们似乎对生活感到厌倦。 (living还可作名词) health名词,健康 healthy形容词,健康的 healthily副词,健康地 danger名词,危险 dangerous形容词,危险的 endanger动词,危及;使遭到危 endangered,形容词,快要绝种的 顺便提一下构词, 通常,形容词+ly就是该词的副词(当然去e还有y变i等等特殊的~) 但不要以为ly结尾的词就是副词, 最常见的一个是friendly,它是形容词而且只是形容词!
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 形容词能修饰动词吗 的文章

随机推荐