初二英语句子翻译,改句子

初二英语题求教,谢谢(5道翻译+1道改写句子)
初二英语题求教,谢谢(5道翻译+1道改写句子)
改写句子 & & & & & &&1.Open the door, please.(反义疑问句) & & & & & Open the door, _____ _____?中译英【按照括号里的要求翻译 】 & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & & &①.当我们离开学校,天就开始下雨.(as, start doing sth. 一般过去式)& & & & & & & & & & & & & &②. 昨天晚上8点,我正在做作业.(at 8 p.m. &yesterday &过去进行时)& & & & & & & & & & & & & &③. 丢失钱包后,我急忙赶到警察局.(after... , hurried to)& & & & & & & & & & & & & &④. 每天早晨,我们都会在车站等公共汽车.(wait for)& & & & & & & & & & & & & &⑤. 他不会游泳因为他怕水.(be afraid of..)&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
补充:你们下面的各位怎么改写句子答案各有不同..到底哪个才是对的....说下改写句子为什么填这个的理由,谢谢..
改写句子 & & & & & &&1.Open the door, please.(反义疑问句) & & & & & Open the door, will& you ?中译英【按照括号里的要求翻译 】 & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & &
&①.当我们离开学校,天就开始下雨.(as, start doing sth. 一般过去式)& &
as soon as we left&school ,it started& raining &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
②. 昨天晚上8点,我正在做作业.(at 8 p.m. &yesterday &过去进行时)&
i was doing my homework at 8 p.m yesterday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
③. 丢失钱包后,我急忙赶到警察局.(after... , hurried to)&
after i lost my wallet,i hurried to the police station.
&&&&&&&& ④. 每天早晨,我们都会在车站等公共汽车.(wait for)& & &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& every morning ,we usually wait for the bus at the bus stop.
&&&&&&&&&⑤. 他不会游泳因为他怕水.(be afraid of..)&& &
&&he can't swim,because he& is& afraid&&&&&&&of&&&& water. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
的感言:辛苦你了.. 满意答案
1. would you?① it started raining as when left the school.② i was doing my homework at 8 p.m. yesterday.③ after having lost my wallet, I hurried to the police station.④ we wait for the bus at the bus stop every morning.⑤ he can't swim because he's afraid of water.
的感言:非常清楚,谢谢..
其他回答 (1)
1.don't you?
2.as we left the school,it start raining
3.i'm doing homework at 8 p.m yesterday.
4.i hurried to the police office after lost the purse.
5.we would wait for the bus at the station every morning.
6. he is afraid of water and can't swim.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家初二英语 下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正_百度知道
初二英语 下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正
1.If you won't go to your friend's party,he will be upset.____________________________________________________________2.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I go to see you.____________________________________________________________3.If Peter worked hard, he will get good grades.____________________________________________________________4.When we take our friends to the party, Ms Lee will be happy._____________________________________________________________5.If you will become a famous person, you will make lots of money.______________________________________________________________
提问者采纳
1.If you 【don't】 go to your friend's party,he will be upset.条件状语从句用现在时2.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I 【will】 go to see you.与第一题相反3.If Peter 【works】 hard, he will get good grades.4.【If】 we take our friends to the party, Ms Lee will be happy.5.If you【/】 become a famous person, you will make lots of money.都是考if引导的条件状语从句
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1.If you won't go to your friend's party,he will be upset.If you don't go to your friend's party,he will be upset.__________________________________________________________2.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I go to see you.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I will go to see you.____________________________________________________________3.If Peter worked hard, he will get good grades.If Peter works hard, he will get good grades.____________________________________________________________4.When we take our friends to the party, Ms Lee will be happy.If we take our friends to the party, Ms Lee will be happy._____________________________________________________________5.If you will become a famous person, you will make lots of money.______________________________________________________________ If you are a famous person, you will make lots of money.
1.If you won't go to your friend's party,he will be upset.won't -& don't2.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I go to see you.I go to -& I will go to3.If Peter worked hard, he will get good grades.he will get -& he would get
虚拟语气,与事实相反,如果Peter好好学习的话,他本可以取得更好的成绩。4.When we take our friends to the party, Ms Lee will be happy.When -& If5.If you will become a famous person, you will make lots of money.you will become -& you become
won't改为don't2
i后加will3
worked改为work4
when改为if5
if中的will去掉加油 努力!!!
1. won't改为don't2. I will go to see you.3. will改为would4. when改为If5. If you become(去掉will)
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二同义句转换_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费9页免费14页免费1页免费4页免费 8页免费3页1下载券6页免费5页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费8页1下载券10页1下载券6页1下载券4页1下载券
初二同义句转换|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: