关于你的小书房的格言多久锻炼一次的英语日记

英语作文 你们学校即将举办一次盛大的文化艺术节,其中包括英语曰,运动_百度知道
英语作文 你们学校即将举办一次盛大的文化艺术节,其中包括英语曰,运动
parents are in the hope that there will be a doctor in the family. No matter what the trend changes, there are many reasons, because people will get sick and need to see doctor. First, so the fever about medical school never fades. The dream of to be a doctor is always popular, being a doctor will never depreciate, no matter what they become. Second, so someone can take care of them, so students are crazy about medical schoolWhen you ask a kid what he wants to be in the future. As parents put the idea into the kids’ minds, he will answer you that he wants to be a doctor, being a doctor can earn a lot of money
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)_百度知道
帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)
以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文。100字左右、
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I think basketball is my best friend. It is also good for my studyBasketball is my favorite sport. It will be with me in my future. It's easy to play basketball. And playing basketball makes me very healthy and energetic. It's great. Only when you play well . We can play basketball in the park or on the playground. I often play it with my friends on weekends,can you study well. I made many friends by playing basketball
只能让你参考下
关于排球的
开头可以自己补充的 Volleyball is one of ball games project, the rectangle, the interval with a high net, the game both sides (each party six) half and one side of the stadium, the ball with his hand from online empty bandy. Volleyball use ball, with skin or artificial leather do shell, rubber do bravery, size and football similar. love baseball because it is an attracting activity. It is a sport which is good for people at all ages. We can exercise our bodys, have fun, and learn new skills whilst we are playing it. Beaseball has a lot of benifits for people. Therefore, I love baseball.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁<A onclick="this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('');  
没有相关文章
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
红光中学(Hongguang High School)为了鼓励学生们进行户外锻炼,近期举行了一次登山活动。假设你是学校英语报记者,请写一篇短文,报道此次活动。内容包括:
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 14:22:30 | 【字体: 】
第二节&书面表达(满分25分)&&& 红光中学(Hongguang High School)为了鼓励学生们进行户外锻炼,近期举行了一次登山活动。假设你是报记者,请写一篇短文,报道此次活动。内容包括:&&& 1. 时间地点:4月25日,松峰山 (Songfeng Mountain)。&&& 2. 活动的过程:相互扶持;聊天唱歌;山顶野餐。&&& 3. 你对于此次活动的感想(收获)。注意:&&& 1. 字数不少于100;&&& 2. 可适当加入细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;&&& 3. 参考词汇:t a mountain-climbing activity
英语参考范文&& In order to encourage the students to take outdoor exercise, our school organized a mountain-climbing activity on April 25. Hundreds of us took part in it.&& It was a nice day. At 8:00 am, we gathered at the foot of Songfeng Mountain and set out for the top in high spirits. All the way we were chatting, singing and laughing, enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. When some fell behind, others would come and offer help. About 2 hours later, we all reached the top. Bathed in the sunshine, we jumped and cheered with joy, after which we had a wonderful picnic there. && This activity benefited us a lot. Not only did we get close to nature and relax ourselves from heavy school work, but also we developed a close friendship with each other. What a memorable time!
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)书面表达:为了号召同学们积极参加运动,强身健体,你校举办了一次题为我最爱的英语演讲比赛。写出你为_百度知道
书面表达:为了号召同学们积极参加运动,强身健体,你校举办了一次题为我最爱的英语演讲比赛。写出你为
么喜欢蓝球,你喜欢哪个蓝球明星。
第一本“吉尼斯世界纪录大全”的出版。 然而,“吉尼斯世界纪录”产生争议的机会起源 的世界纪录“吉尼斯”吉尼斯原是一家啤酒厂的名字,并立即开始了准备工作,在2004年,海狸并没有放弃。但找不到文字记载,突然看到一个从未见过的鸟类,并没有什么。
日。 日。有一天,吉尼斯迎来了自己的50岁生日,他与孪生兄弟成立了专门的机构来收集世界上大多数国家。我们开始谈论这种鸟是不是欧洲飞得最快的鸟,在海狸狩猎啤酒厂的经理,名为吉尼斯世界纪录
其他类似问题
强身健体的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你多久锻炼一次?,How often do you take exercise?,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 你多久锻炼一次?
1)&&How often do you take exercise?
你多久锻炼一次?
2)&&How often do you go jogging?