用英语用can写一篇英语作文关于你和过去不同的作文,40字

六年级的求一篇英语作文,是写姚明的,40字(40个单词)拜托了各位 可以写他的职业,出生地,出生日期,爱好,职业,只要关于姚明的,40个单词就可以了,不要太长,也不要太短._作业帮
六年级的求一篇英语作文,是写姚明的,40字(40个单词)拜托了各位 可以写他的职业,出生地,出生日期,爱好,职业,只要关于姚明的,40个单词就可以了,不要太长,也不要太短.
六年级的求一篇英语作文,是写姚明的,40字(40个单词)拜托了各位 可以写他的职业,出生地,出生日期,爱好,职业,只要关于姚明的,40个单词就可以了,不要太长,也不要太短.
YaoMing was born September 12,1980 in ShangHai.At 226 centimeters he is one of the tallest men in the NBA.He has played basketball all of his life but in 1997 he joined the ShangHai Sharks.In 1998 YaoMing joined the Chinese National team.In the year 2000 Yao joined the All-Star team of Asia.Last year YaoMing was selected first in the NBA Draft by Houston.He was one of few first year players to make the NBA All-Star team.He has gotten off to a good start with the Houston Rockets this year by scoring 19 points in his first game.YaoMing now plays in the Houston Toyota Center.Although he played well last year,YaoMing will be more aggressive because he is coached by former NBA All-Star Patrick Ewing,who was known for his aggressive style of play.YaoMing loves meat and the color blue.He has much respect for ZhouEnlai.嘿嘿`不好意思长了点`一篇描写中国的英语作文(40字)_作业帮
一篇描写中国的英语作文(40字)
一篇描写中国的英语作文(40字)
China中国China is my motherland. It lies in the eat of Asia.Beijing is the capital of China.中国是我的祖国,它位于亚洲的东部.北京是中国的首都.China's population is more than 1.3 billion. The population in the east is much bigger than in the west.The weather in China is wetter and warmer in the south and drier and colder in the north.中国有13亿多人口,东部的人口比西部的多得多.中国的天气情况是:南部潮湿、温暖;北部干旱、寒冷.China has a long history, and there are a lot of places of interest in China, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the West Lake and so on.中国具有悠久的历史,这里有许多名胜,如长城、颐和园、西湖等.In the last twenty years, great changes have taken place in my motherland.I am sure China's tomorrow will be much better.I love China!近二十年来,我的祖国发生了巨变.我相信中国的明天会更美好.我爱中国!写几篇小的40字左右的英语作文 我最喜欢的人物 圣诞节 植树节 母亲节 我最喜欢的童话故事_作业帮
写几篇小的40字左右的英语作文 我最喜欢的人物 圣诞节 植树节 母亲节 我最喜欢的童话故事
写几篇小的40字左右的英语作文 我最喜欢的人物 圣诞节 植树节 母亲节 我最喜欢的童话故事
Mother's Day sends what flower As a festival that thanks mother, appeared in the ancient Greece at the earliest stage, time was January 8 in every year, and in China, the United States, Canada and some other nation, then annually the second Sunday in May, the date of a little bit other nations is also different.The mothers usually receive the present on this day.The carnation is seen as the flower that dedicates to the mother.But our country of mother's flower is a Xuan grass flower, again call forget sorrow grass.满意请采纳4发现相似题

我要回帖

更多关于 关于你的歌韩文版 的文章

随机推荐