谁知道这一首英文歌男的唱的的名字

谁知道这首英文歌的名字,歌词中有很多职业,只记得开头部分歌词(可能有一两个单词不对)
谁知道这首英文歌的名字,歌词中有很多职业,只记得开头部分歌词(可能有一两个单词不对)
Doctor ,actor ,lawyer or a singer ,
Why not president be a dreamer ,You can be just the one you wanna
Policeman ,firefither or a post man ,Why not something like you old man ,You can be just the one you wanna be .
歌曲:be what you wanna&&&
歌曲:peerless
歌手都不一样,不过有这两个歌曲名,听听看吧
&
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bewhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwe may have different ways to thinkbut it doesn't really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthats not real lifei know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow i'm here i'm singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for youwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
&
&
的感言:是peerless
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家谁知道这首英文歌的名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
Midlake - Core Of Nature 视听及下载P.S 找不到下载的请在选我为答案之后留下邮箱。我传给你
提问者评价
非常感谢,已下载到。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首英文歌的名字?急!!!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
bounce sarah conner的
提问者评价
谢谢哈。终于找到了
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
谁知道这首英文歌曲的名字
a href="http.qq:///" target="_blank">http://use仁好佰纪脂慌呆茸r.qzone.qq.qzone
提问者采纳
//www, jetzt will ich mehr als薤谩厕簧丿毫恩怯 du mir gibst was würd&#39.mp3" target="_blank"> ich dafücause my love - my love - is everthing that i can give i wanna love you as long as i live like my wish upon a star i close my eyes and there you are to be there and show me love, wenn du sagst, dass du mich liebst jede Sekunde denke ich nur noch an dich wie Kolumbus vor AmerikaOli? And i never wanna lose that feeling &#39? Is it me that you are /music/mp3/Showmelove.P-show me loveseit gestern bin ich total verwirrt denn tief in mir ist etwas seltsames passiert es war ein wundervoller Tag - das erste Mal allein mit dir nur danach war ich total deprimiert denn das war lange nicht genug: Are you that someone who can show me love:// ich jetzt viel früher auf als je zuvor <a href="http. Jeden morgen wach&#39./music/mp3/Showmelove, und dann ist Land in Sicht. Chorus
提问者评价
就是它了谢谢
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首英文歌曲叫什么名字?非常感谢
谁知道这首英文歌曲叫什么名字?非常感谢
网站/Html/1/Play_7388.html名字叫 清远djlc(音乐无限2009英文大碟CLUB串烧)
补充:请与无关的问题不要提谢谢。直接看题目回答问题。。
/bbs/thread-.html 是个论坛来的,5555我不知道要怎样下载,所以就没有贴上来,不好意思哦! 希望可以帮到你!嘻嘻
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌 的文章

随机推荐