求有一首英文歌歌名

求一首英文歌的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字
译成中文的歌词有几句...:当你爱上一个漂亮女人你会很辛苦当你爱上一个漂亮女人你知道会很辛苦每个人都想得到她...ps
提问者采纳
这首歌是:when you`re in love with a beautiful womanwhen you’re in love yitha(道明寺的初恋进行曲) 中文歌词:beautiful woman-dr.hook 当你爱上一个美丽的女人—虎克博士合唱团 当你爱上一个漂亮女人 你会很辛苦 当你爱上一个漂亮女人 你知道会很辛苦 每个人都想得到她 每个人都想爱她 每个人都想把她捧在手心当你爱上一个美丽的女人 你义无反顾 也许这只是我个人的问题因为我也曾像个傻子一样 遇到相同的问题 我那些情场老手与曾为情所伤的朋友们 而每次发生这样的事 更让我明白 当你爱上一个美丽的女人 你看着自已的眼睛 当你爱上一个美丽的女人 你相信所有的诺言英文歌词了(雷茵·哈特填) when you’re in love with a beautiful woman it’s hard when you’re in love with a beautiful woman you know it’s hard everybody wants her everybody loves her everybody wants to friends take your baby home when you’re in love with a beautiful woman you watch your friends when you’re in love with a beautiful woman it never ends you know that’s it’s crazy you want to trust her then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone when you’re in love with a beautiful woman you go it alone maybe it’s just that ego problem problem is i’ve been fooled before my fair weatherfriends and faint hearted lovers but every time it happens it just cconyinces me more when you’re in love with a beautiful woman you watch your eyes when you’re in love with a beautiful woman you look for lies everybody tempts her everybody tells her she’s the most beautiful woman they know
提问者评价
0.0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
第一段是小时候我的妈妈跟我讲故事~~~~~~~~~有什么什么愿望然后第二段是我长大了给我的孩子讲,然后内容和第一段妈妈跟我讲的是一样的吧好象是这样的,谢谢告诉我,我不太记得了,是女声很久以前英语课老师放给我们听的,已经很模糊了,歌词大体意思是这样的,大家知道的应该就明白了
提问者采纳
他们问我, What will be, will be, “我们将来会怎么样呢, What will be. They ask their mother, &quot, W Here&#39: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧: &quot。” 现在我有了自己的孩子,What will I be? 会富有吗; Now I have Children of my own,恋爱了, “将来我会变成什么样子呢。 我们不能预见未来?会富有吗; The future&#39,顺其自然吧;What will I be, I asked my motherDoris Day - Whatever Will Be,Sera)When I was just a little girl, Ws what she said to me, &quot, Will Be (Que Ss not ours to see, “将来我会变成什么样子呢. Que sera?” 她对我说? Will we have rainbows Day after day, sera, sera?& The future' Will I be handsome: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧; The future&#39: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧, will be, will be, Sera? 我们的生活每天都会美好吗。 世事不可强求, 我问妈妈?&quot, Whatever will be: &s not ours to see!&quot, will be, Whatever will be。 我们不能预见未来。” 当我长大了, 我问我的心上人?&What lies ahead. Que sera? 会漂亮吗?” 我的爱人对我说? Will I be rich. I asked my sweetheart, sera. Que Sera?” 我轻声地回答, &quot. Que sera.&quot.& When I grew up and fell in love?会英俊吗?&Qs not ours to see, will be: &s what my sweetheart said。 世事不可强求 顺其自然吧;Que sera,当我还是个小女孩;Que sera? Will I be rich。 我们不能预见未来。 世事不可强求 顺其自然吧; Here&#39, sera, I tell them tenderly? Will I be pretty
提问者评价
就是这首了,非常感谢非常感谢!!
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名!_百度知道
求一首英文歌名!
实在一句也听不懂开头和结尾都是dadada~,英语太烂,名字叫什么,女生唱的,高潮部分挺震撼的
提问者采纳
ve gotta get a move on with my life但是现在我要继续走我自己的路了It'll be your best friend我会成为你最好的朋友And you&#39,黑了I need to be wve gotta get a move on with my life但是现在我要继续走我自己的路了It&#39, I hope you know我希望你能明白;ve gotta get a move on with my life但是现在我要继续走我自己的路了It's getting late, serenity就我一个人, clarity,已经晚了;m full grown我会一小步一小步的走,就只会有无尽的黑暗在未来i hope you know,平静的,平静;s time to be a big girl now我从现在起就要当一个坚强的女孩了And big girls don's personal,t alwayss time for me to go home但是现在我真的要走了It&#39,我,就像一个宝宝依念他的小床But I&#39, myself and I这是私人的,明晰的;t cry~歌词da da daThe smell of your skin lingers on me now你的味道一直徘徊在我脑海You't cry, Dont cry,t cry坚强的女孩子是不会哭得Like a little school mate in the school yard就如学校的同学一样We&#39,能明白That this has nothing to do with you这跟你没有关系It&#39,不会哭 ;ll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds我们将会变成最好的玩伴和爱人在我们自己的秘密花园里But it&#39,我;s time to be a big girl now我从现在起就要当一个坚强的女孩了And big girls don&#39, Dont cry不会哭 ;m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket我会想你的, serenity我只想一个人;m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket我会想你的, myself and I这是私人的,我;re probably on your flight back to your hometown我知道你现在可能正在回家的飞机上i need some shelter of my own protection baby我需要一个安静的场所;ll play jacks and uno cards我们可以一起玩抛接子游戏和uno卡I&#39, I must go alone我的路我必须要自己走I must take the baby steps til I&#39fergie的big girls don'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket我会想你的;t cry坚强的女孩子是不会哭得Don&#39,能明白That this has nothing to do with you这跟你没有关系It&#39, I hope you know我希望你能明白,能明白That this has nothing to do with you这跟你没有关系It&#39, dark outside外面,就像一个宝宝依念他的小床But I&#39,亲爱喋Be with myself in center, clarity,The path that I&#39,直到长大Fairy tales don&#39,就像一个宝宝依念他的小床But I&#39,安宁的i hope you know, myself and I这是私人的,明晰,我自己的事情We got some straightening out to do我还要澄清一下And I&#39,我自己的事情We got some straightening out to do我还要澄清一下And I&#39, peace?童话故事并不是总有着美好的结局对吧And I forseek the dark ahead if I stay如果我停留原地;s time to be a big girl now我从现在起就要当一个坚强的女孩了And big girls don&#39,安宁的i hope you know,不会哭 ;ll be my valentine然后你就当我的情人Yes you can hold my hand if you want to对阿~如果你喜欢就可以牵起我的手Cuz I wanna hold yours too因为我也希望紧紧握住你喋手We&#39,我自己的事情We got some straightening out to do我还要澄清一下And I&#39, I hope you know我希望你能明白
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢啊朋友,真的很感谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字叫什么?_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字叫什么?
歌词我还记得几句高潮部分第一句 貌似是 I want to movie(应该是,反正是 在一个 叫 非主流 英文歌曲 的 百度知道 的 问题里 看到的 ,可能是move) linsai(这是我拼音打出来的,应该是这么读吧)
歌名忘了. 求您们了 .求解.或者是 I want to hold 啥 啥 的 还是 I want love your heart 啥啥的 .不知道歌名叫啥.忘了 ,原来在百度知道上的一个问题答案上看到的
提问者采纳
t hideYll understandWhen I say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you I feel happy, I&t hideI can&#39, got that somethingI think you&#39, insideIt't hideI can't hideI can'll let me hold your handNow let me hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you i feel happy, got that somethingI think you'll let me be your manll understandWhen I say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handOh;ll tell you somethingI think you&#39, say to meYou&#39, pleasei want to hold your handOs such a feelingThat my loveI can't hideYt hide I can&#39, insideIt's such a feelingThat my loveI can&#39, say to meYou&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字叫啥?_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字叫啥?
歌名忘了,原来在百度知道上的一个问题答案上看到的,歌词我还记得几句高潮部分第一句 貌似是 I want to movie(应该是,可能是move) linsai(这是我拼穿绩扁啃壮救憋寻铂默音打出来的,应该是这么读吧)
.或者是 I want to hold 啥 啥 的 还是 I want love your heart 啥啥的 .忘了 ,反正是 在一个 叫 非主流 英文歌曲 的 百度知道 的 问题里 看到的 .不知道歌名叫啥.求解. 求您们了 .
提问者采纳
loveI want a cup that overflows with loveAlthough it's not enough to fill my heartI want a barrel full of loveAlthough I know it's not enough to fill my heartWant a river full of love, but thenI know the holes will still remainI need an ocean full of loveAlthough I know the holes will still remainAnd this Swiss cheese heart knows穿绩扁啃壮救憋寻铂默Only kindness can fill its holesLove can dry my tearsAs pain disappearsI need a miracle and not someone's charityOne drop of love from himAnd my heart's in ecstacyThe high that is sending meIs most likely ending meI need a miracle and not someone's charity nowFill up my heart with loveOh you'd be amazed at how little I need from himTo feel complete here and nowStirring within me are these feelings I can't ignoreI need a miracle and that's what I'm hoping forI need a miracle and not someone's charityOne drop of love from himAnd my heart's in ecstacyThe high that is sending meIs most likely ending meI need a miracle and not someone's charity nowAnybody's love but his will never fill this space within meNow doctor give me what I need, to free my heart from misery &Love Me With All Your Heart&Love me with all of your heartThat's all I want, loveLove me with all of your heartOr not at allJust promise me thisThat all you'll give meAll your kissesEvery winterEvery summerEvery fallWhen we are far apart Or when you're near meLove me with all of your heart As I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hour Love me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the start With every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart [Instrumental]Es tu palpitarEs tu varaEs tu peloSon tus besosMe estremezco... a-a-ahWhen we are far apartOr when you're near meLove me with all of your heartAs I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hourLove me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the startWhen we are far apartOr when you're near meLove me with all of your heartAs I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hourLove me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the startWith every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart With every beatof your heart
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌 的文章

随机推荐