用词的适当形式填空:He _____( point) at the dogtwist and shout歌词_____ (shout )at it.

用词的适当形式填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
用词的适当形式填空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用动词的适当形式填空1.I____(find)him at home.2.He____(teach)her how to skate yesterday3.Look!The old lady____(shout)at the boy.4.I____(hang)a map on the wall yesterday.5.He _____(not catch) the school bus this morning._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用动词的适当形式填空1.I____(find)him at home.2.He____(teach)her how to skate yesterday3.Look!The old lady____(shout)at the boy.4.I____(hang)a map on the wall yesterday.5.He _____(not catch) the school bus this morning.
用动词的适当形式填空1.I____(find)him at home.2.He____(teach)her how to skate yesterday3.Look!The old lady____(shout)at the boy.4.I____(hang)a map on the wall yesterday.5.He _____(not catch) the school bus this morning.
上面全错1.found2.taught3.is shouting4.hung5.didn't catch
foundtaughtis shoutinghangeddid not catch
1found2teached3shouting4hung5didn't catch
found taught is shouting hung didn't catchThe old man is ________ to shout at the dog.
A. angry enoughB. enough angryC. a_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
The old man is ________ to shout at the dog.
A. angry enoughB. enough angryC. a
&The old man is ________ to shout at the dog.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[&&&& ]
A. angry enoughB. enough angryC. angrily enoughD. enough angrily用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.I like ________ (watch) my dog ________ (play) around.I often teach him ________ (play) diffenert tircks.2.Yesterday I ________ (forget) ________ (bring) my homework to school.So I _______ (have) to get back ____百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.I like ________ (watch) my dog ________ (play) around.I often teach him ________ (play) diffenert tircks.2.Yesterday I ________ (forget) ________ (bring) my homework to school.So I _______ (have) to get back ___
用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.I like ________ (watch) my dog ________ (play) around.I often teach him ________ (play) diffenert tircks.2.Yesterday I ________ (forget) ________ (bring) my homework to school.So I _______ (have) to get back ________ (get) it.3.Thank you for ________ (help) us ________ (put) out the fire.4.There ________ (be)a fire yesterday.And the fireman ________ (help) a lot of people out of the fire.5.When I ________ (hear) someone ________ (shout) outside,I ________ (rush) out of the room.6.They were surpriesd ______ (hear) the noise.
watching/&play to get to puthelped rushedto hear英语填空.I have a dog.He is usually a good pet and we are good friends.But there is s_____1______ wrong with it now.First,the dog isn’t quiet again.He often makes some n___2_____ at night.He barks many times and always w____3______ my neighbors_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语填空.I have a dog.He is usually a good pet and we are good friends.But there is s_____1______ wrong with it now.First,the dog isn’t quiet again.He often makes some n___2_____ at night.He barks many times and always w____3______ my neighbors
英语填空.I have a dog.He is usually a good pet and we are good friends.But there is s_____1______ wrong with it now.First,the dog isn’t quiet again.He often makes some n___2_____ at night.He barks many times and always w____3______ my neighbors up.The second p______4_____ is that he likes to bite things.If I w____5_____ him in the park.He bites the trees and even the wooden chair.This really makes me worried.I really need some h___6_____.So yesterday,I listened to a t___7_____ on how to keep pet dogs The speaker shared his experience with us.He said that dogs looked d____8______ from each other,but most dogs had the s_____9____ needs .And for them,the most important thing was to be with their owners .Maybe I don’t stay with my dog o____10_____ enough ,So I will spend more time with it .1.__________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4.__________ 5.__________ 6.__________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9.__________ 10.__________
1 something2 noise3 wakes4 problem5 walk6 help7 talk8 different9 same10 often
to choose fromto helpto catchto matchearlierunhappyattentionprogamimaginorder求采纳为满意回答。

我要回帖

更多关于 point and figure 的文章

随机推荐