1.His mother didn't feel like working,so shplease be advisedd______(spend)the day in the garden.

英语填空题1.On his way to school,he saw a wallet____(lie)on the ground.2.When they heard the joke,they couldn't help_____(laugh).3.So far,four bridges_____(build)over Huangpu River.4.By the time his mother died,he ______(be) abroad for ten years.5.She advised her father____(_百度作业帮
英语填空题1.On his way to school,he saw a wallet____(lie)on the ground.2.When they heard the joke,they couldn't help_____(laugh).3.So far,four bridges_____(build)over Huangpu River.4.By the time his mother died,he ______(be) abroad for ten years.5.She advised her father____(
1.On his way to school,he saw a wallet____(lie)on the ground.2.When they heard the joke,they couldn't help_____(laugh).3.So far,four bridges_____(build)over Huangpu River.4.By the time his mother died,he ______(be) abroad for ten years.5.She advised her father____(not smoke)any longer.6.This type of car____(sell)very well now.7.At the station,he was told that his old bike___(find).8.He won't talk to you unless you______(apologize)to him.9.On the front wall of the room___(hang)some photoes.10.The boy spoke loudly in order to ______(hear).
lying,laughing,have been built,had been,not to smoke,sells,had been found,apologize,hang,be heard
1.Lying2.Laughing3.Have been built4.Had been5.Not to smoke (not so sure)6.sells7.was found8.apologize9.hangs10.be heard
您可能关注的推广Have you realized your potential? | A conversation
This conversation is closed.
Have you realized your potential?
How did you do it?
Did you just one day wake up, work hard and suddenly you're at the top? Or are you struggling every day, not realizing it, sitting at a desk, watching these TED video's and praying for a better life.
If I may ask, what are your individual stories behind your passion and potential?
Was it starting a company in you're basement, knowing that you could do something better? Or inside a multi-billion dollar company starting in the mail room, then suddenly working on the thirtieth floor?
People's stories, especially on topics like this, really really interest me. I want to learn from them, so maybe I can realize my potential. Any thoughts?对话.What's the matter?Oh,i planned____(go)to the city centre with Maria,but he didn't manage______(get) to the station in time.I didn't feel like_____(go)alone,so I decided_____(come)home,I'm going to give up _____(see) her.&& 1.&sugges_百度作业帮
对话.What's the matter?Oh,i planned____(go)to the city centre with Maria,but he didn't manage______(get) to the station in time.I didn't feel like_____(go)alone,so I decided_____(come)home,I'm going to give up _____(see) her.&& 1.&sugges
What's the matter?Oh,i planned____(go)to the city centre with Maria,but he didn't manage______(get) to the station in time.I didn't feel like_____(go)alone,so I decided_____(come)home,I'm going to give up _____(see) her.&& 1.&suggest_____(talk)to her,she seems_______(be)a nice girl.&& 2.I don't mind______(wait) for a good reason ,but she never even phones,You'll miss______(spend)time with her if you break up.Perhaps.But I don't like______(waste) my eveningswith correct form.&
plan to go---plan to do sth计划干某事,manage to get---manage to do sth成功地干了某事 feel like going--feel like doing sth想要,愿意干某事,decide to come---decide to do sth决定干某事,give up seeing--give up doing sth放弃干某事.翻译---怎么了?哦,我本来计划和玛丽去市内的,但是他米有及时地到达火车站.我不想独自一人去,所以我决定回家.我打算放弃见她.&suggest talking---suggest doing sth建议干某事,suggest sb to do sth建议某人干某事,可换成suggest her to tak,seems to be---看起来是.样子,用seem+动词不定式&3.&&&mind waiting---mind doing sth介意干某事&4.&& miss spending----miss doing sth错过干某事,不存在miss to do这一形式,如果当想念,思念来讲,miss 后面的直接宾语应该是人&&5..don‘t like to waste/wasting& like to do sth和like doing sth现在基本米区别,如果要细分,like doing sth表示的是对长久以来的事物形成的习惯性的喜欢,而like to do则是一般意义上的喜欢.现在二者能互换使用
What's the matter?Oh, i planned
go (go)to the city centre with Maria, but he didn't manage
(get) to the station in time. I didn't feel like
going(go)alone, so I decided
to go to&(plan to do sth,)to get (manage to do sth.)going (feel like doing sth.)to come (decide to do sth.)seeing (give up doing sth.)talking (suggest后接动名词)&&&&& to be (seem to be)waiting (mind doing sth.)spending (miss doing sth.)to waste (like to do sth.)

我要回帖

更多关于 please be advised 的文章

随机推荐