我们的谈话毫无意义因为你从未认真去听么么么么哒是什么歌歌 是首英文歌 歌名的中文翻译好像是我的困境

我想找首英文歌,但我不知道叫什么名?他的中文翻译大概的意思是:多自豪,我们将所有给予了它,尘土飞扬_百度知道
我想找首英文歌,但我不知道叫什么名?他的中文翻译大概的意思是:多自豪,我们将所有给予了它,尘土飞扬
胜利,现在就在我们身边,胜利,多自豪,我正感受它悄悄来临,男人也会哭泣,我们将所有给予了它,这一回一些许的运气就在我身边,尘土飞扬,我想找首英文歌,他的中文翻译大概的意思是,但我不知道叫什么名,当我们赢了的那一天,不可否认,我们站在世界之颠。,这是最好的结果,当他们失败的时候,他们会把他当作生命中的那一次记忆,
估计这个问题是没人知道了。问了三年了都没人知道。下次我把电视剧里的歌剪了来放上去问好了。,这只歌我知道,就是没人知道。 不是I&#39,ll be for you ,里面的歌曲经常有唱victory,我要的这歌以前我是看电视剧篮球部落里经常放,而且我在贴吧里也有好多人问这歌,是个男的唱的。我就是不知道是什么歌,不是We are the champions,
提问者采纳
ve paid my dues - Time after time - I&#39,t gonna lose - We are the champions - my friends And we&#39,ve taken my bows And my curtain calls - You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it - I thank you all - But it&#39,ve had my share of sand kicked in my face - But I&#39,s been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise - I consider it a challenge before the whole human race - And I ain&#39,ve done my sentence But committed no crime - And bad mistakes I&#39,ve made a few I&#39,Cause we are the champions - of the world - I&#39,ll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers &#39,ve come through We are the champions - my friends And we&#39,Queen -- We Are the ChampionsI&#39,Cause we are the champions - of the world -,ll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers &#39,
按默认排序
其他4条回答
com/m,We are the champions吧,com/m,baidu,
I'll be for you
英文歌词呢
coldplay的Viva la Vida?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天我无意中听到一首英文歌,觉得它很好听。但是我不知道它的歌名,你帮我听下这首歌。是什么意思?
昨天我无意中听到一首英文歌,觉得它很好听。但是我不知道它的歌名,你帮我听下这首歌。
问题补充:
Yesterday, I overheard an English song, think it sounds good. But I do not know the song title, you help me to listen to the next song.
Yesterday I accidentally heard an English song, feel that it is very pleasant. But I don't know the name of the song it, can you help me hear the next song.
Yesterday I accidentally heard an English song, thought it was very pleasant to hear.But I did not know its song, you help me to listen to this first song.
Yesterday I overheard an English song, just because it's nice. But I do not know the song, you help me listen to this song.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!中英字幕英文歌曲
中英字幕英文歌曲其他推荐(哦 亲爱的)韩剧里面有首英文歌,中文翻译是:给我你的爱 宝贝 我想你,是什么歌?好像是少女时代的
(哦 亲爱的)韩剧里面有首英文歌,中文翻译是:给我你的爱 宝贝 我想你,是什么歌?好像是少女时代的
《oh my lady 》少女时代sunny
不是这两首,是(哦 亲爱的)里面的插曲。的,歌词有baby什么的
其他回答 (3)