an SPCAcompliance officerr

spca officer国语版/spca officer无删减版/spca officer全集spca officer国语版/spca officer无删减版/spca officer全集
最新高清视频推荐,免费在线观看!spca officer 热门推荐
"spca officer" 相关热门视频推荐
"spca officer" 内容简介 英语翻译谁撞倒了Ben?
摩托车手。
Sam为什么逃跑了?
因为它很害.
谁赶到了事故现场?
一名男警察和一名女警察。
他们做了什么?
他们打电话叫来了救护员和消防员。
男警察还做了什么?
男警察阻断了交通,为了让消防车快速抵达现场。
救护员要把Ben和摩托车手送到哪里去?
医院。
谁照顾了他们?
医生和护士。
他们受了什么伤?
Ben的一条胳膊骨折了,摩托车手的一条腿骨折了。
谁找到了Sam?
SPCA officer。
他把Sam送到了哪?
Ben的家里。谁照顾了他们?医生和护士。他们受了什么伤?Ben的一条胳膊骨折了,摩托车手的一条腿骨折了。谁找到了Sam?SPCA officer。他把Sam送到了哪?Ben的家里。根据要求改写句子:(1) He did a lot of things the day befor (2)This dog needs a new home.(改为一般疑问句)
(3)They must promise to(look after their new dog well).(对括号部分提问)
(4)Peter likes cooking better than piaying.(保持句意不变)
(5)An SPCA officer found this cat (in the street).(对括号部分提问)
(6)They had no food or drink.(保持句意不变)(4)Peter likes cooking better than piaying.(保持句意不变) (5)An SPCA officer found this cat (in the streetan SPCA officer爱护动物协会或防止虐待动物协会官员一道英语改写句子You went to speak to the SPCA officer.(改为反意疑问句)
You went to speak to the SPCA officer, ?You went to speak to the SPCA officer.(改为反意疑问句) You went to speak to the SPCA officer, ?提问者: .用英语词组表示下列工作是做什么事情?architect、ambulance、 SPCA officer、actor,actocss,actronaut,artist,policeman,policewoman,fiveman,postman,teacher,secretary,removalman,doctor,nurse,dentist,vet,cook,waiter,waitress,baker,sho assistant,reporter,pilot,farmer,fishman,street cleaner,street seller,bussmiman,bussmiwoman,driver,bank derk,singer,poetarchitect、ambulance、 SPCA officer、actor,actocss,actronaut,artist,policeman,policewoman,fiveman,postm哪有去玩的英语作文!拜托了各位 谢谢去玩的英语作文!They don't like them, so they leave them in the street. If an SPCA officer finds the homeless an英语,急An SPCA officer often saves animals from danger and takes them to __________(safe)An SPCA officer often saves animals from danger and takes them to ___(safe) 提问者: 0 - 二级最六年级数学几道,英语几道。求帮助!!!数学:1.若一个扇形所在的圆心角缩小为原来的2分之1,半径扩大为原来的2倍。则它的面积扩大为原来的___倍。{过程}
2.下列说法中错误的是()
A π的值等于3.14 B π的值是圆周长与直径的比值 C π的值与圆的大小无关
英语:1.There is __ SPCA officer at the school gate.He's going to give us a lecture on how to protect animals.
A a B an C the D /
2.They spent four ___ yuan building the school library.
A million B millions C million of D millions of
3.-Would you like ___ cup of coffee?
-Yes,please.
A others B the others C other D another
4.Yon can ___ your puppy to a park for a walk every day if you are free.
A make B give C play D take
5.Children enjoy ___ cartoons because they are interesting.
A watch B to watch C watching D to watching
6.Mary loves making paper flowers.She ___
it from her grandma this coming holiday.
A learns B learned C is going to learn D is learning
7.We were ___(luck)enough to catch the last bus and find two seats on it.
8.You can find English books ___(easy)in this library.
9.The movie is very interesting.(改为感叹句)
____
____interesting movie it is!
10完形填空
This is a story about a famous A___
woman.Her name is Helen Keller.When she was o____ nineteen months old,she got an illness and then became blind and deaf.She c___ see or hear anything.So she couldn't learn to s___.
When she was six,a young teacher came and taught her to read and write.Her name was Ann Sullivan.Later,Miss Sullivan took her to a___ teacher,Sarah Fuller.
Helen began to learn to speak b___ putting her fingers on Miss Fuller's face and lips.
As we know,Helen became on of the few greatest female w___ in the world.英语:1.There is __ SPCA officer at the school gate.He's going to give us a lecture on how to proteI want to be an SPCA officer when grow up作文In time years' time.
I will grow up and I want to be an SPCA officer because I like animals and I like take care of them with love.
When I am an SPCA officer.
I will save some in the street animals from danger and take them to the SPCA.
I also help animals find new home.
I like this job when I grow up.
评论一下是翻译吗? 在几年的时间。 我长大了,我想成为SPCA官员因为我喜欢动物,我喜欢照顾他们的爱。 当我是一个协会的官员。 我会节省一些危险的街上的动物和带他们去爱护动物协会。 我还帮助动物找到新家。 我问几道初一英语题Is it true that __ SPCA officer will give us a lecture this afternoon?
There is no food __ water in the boat.
I have __ visited it twice.
A:She's not coming tonight.
B:But she _____________!(promise)
The film began 15 minutes ago.(保持原句意思)
The film has __ __ for 15 minutes.Is it true that __ SPCA officer will give us a lecture this afternoon? A. a B.an C.some D.the There spca officer 最新发布
spca officer 人气视频期末复习基础训练1-2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
23页免费10页免费23页免费8页免费6页免费 8页免费5页免费5页免费5页1下载券1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费3页1下载券4页1下载券2页免费4页免费
期末复习基础训练1-2|期​末​复​习​基​础​训​练-​2
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Mrs.Smith ,__ SPCA officer ,will come to our school tomorrow_百度知道
Mrs.Smith ,__ SPCA officer ,will come to our school tomorrow