以my favourite musium i.t英 语作文

含有定语从句的my favourite music作文_百度知道
含有定语从句的my favourite music作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
This is my favorite English pop music, it has come from one called &big expecting air& film. This film is famous stars from the NBA Maikejiaodan starring. I was in primary school when looking at this film, this film, realized the song. By now this song has become classic.This first Columbia expression of the dream for most, the desire to succeed. It full of enthusiasm and motivation for the music listener infection, people with power, giving hope that the right to life! ! It let us know that even in front of how bumpy the road we have to believe that their own forces forge ahead! Whenever I happy or sad when I will listen to the song, it can copy the joy and soothe grief! ! I hope you will share this song. Let us imagine fly!
其他类似问题
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My Favourite Subject_初中英语作文_优习英语网
My Favourite Subject
My Favourite Subject  I have a lot of subjects. They are Chinese, English, math, art, P.E. ... I like English best. Because learning English is fun. Our English teacher always makes us study very hard. Her class is very interesting. She always tells us that the best way to learn English is to use it. So I often read some English stories after class. I try to read more, speak more. I try to learn English songs. I try to talk with my classmates in English. I hope to improve myself. Do you like English, too?
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站英语小作文 My favourite animal_百度知道
英语小作文 My favourite animal
写有关熊猫的····
不少于60词···急用,请快···
提问者采纳
In all the hearts of chinese people,there is the deep love for a special animal, that is our country Mascot--Panda!They are so cute,and easily to get along with,you can be friend of them,playing with them with banboo,their favorate food,taking photo of them sleeping under the sunshine,eatting the banboo,you can feel quite beautiful of the colors black,white,green in you camera view..Except that,Panda always play an important role for internation relation maintainance and development,all the foreign countries which are friendly to China will have the Panda for chinese precious present,so them are very important too.Do you like them too, my friends?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My favorite animalMy favorite animal is panda.It's from China.It's really quite and clever.It's very beautiful.But it's king of shy ,so please quiet.
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
怎么写英语作文my favourite festival?
怎么写英语作文my favourite festival?
09-05-05 & 发布
My favourite festival is the Spring Festival.It's in February. Though it's always very cold outside,our house is never cold.All the family members get back home,and we have a big meal together.It is fun! I can play with my sisters and brothers. Sometimes it will snow ,so we can fight with snow balls and build a snowman.How interesting! 2.My favourite holiday is Spring Festival.It always takes place in January or February.The date is not fixed,because it is based on the lunar calendar .During the festival ,all the members of family will get together to celebrate it.People will dress up and decorate their house.Children will play and enjoy themselves.Children can also get some &Lucky Money&as their Spring Festival's present.After the clock beats twelve times ,the dinner will begin.Pepople will eat dumplings as the main cours. 3.My favourite festival is Children's Day .Because this day we can play happily and have a break of a day We can get a gift from our parents 4.My favourite festival My favourite festival is the Spring Festival. Why? Because I have lots of fun at the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival is a popular holiday in our country. It is in January or February. Our family get together. We have a big dinner at my grandparents’ home. I always eat a lot of delicious food. My cousin and me both get red packets from our grandparents. My parents usually go shopping with me. We buy some nice clothes for ourselves. We often watch TV at home and sometimes read books or surf the Internet. Sometimes, we greet other people on the phone. I’m always happy at the Spring Festival. Which is your favourite festival?
请登录后再发表评论!
My Favourite Festival (这篇可以参考,长短适合:)~~ China have a lot of festivals.My favourite festival is the spring festival.Because the spring festival is the beginning of a year.And the new year's Eve we can do our best to play.Do you like play? I think everybody likes play.We can give happy from the games.In the Eve,we can eat a reunion rice.Next day is the spring festival,we will don't eat meat and have a good day. Because a good beginning is the most important for a year.In this day,my family is very happy. So I like the spring festival.
请登录后再发表评论!
My Favourite Festival (这篇可以参考,长短适合:)~~China have a lot of festivals.My favourite festival is the spring festival.Because the spring festival is the beginning of a year.And the new year's Eve we can do our best to play.Do you like play? I think everybody likes play.We can give happy from the games.In the Eve,we can eat a reunion rice.Next day is the spring festival,we will don't eat meat and have a good day. Because a good beginning is the most important for a year.In this day,my family is very happy. So I like the spring festival.
请登录后再发表评论!
My Favourite Festival (这篇可以参考,长短适合:)~~ China have a lot of festivals.My favourite festival is the spring festival.Because the spring festival is the beginning of a year.And the new year's Eve we can do our best to play.Do you like play? I think everybody likes play.We can give happy from the games.In the Eve,we can eat a reunion rice.Next day is the spring festival,we will don't eat meat and have a good day. Because a good beginning is the most important for a year.In this day,my family is very happy. So I like the spring festival.
请登录后再发表评论!
Do&you&know&what&my&favourite&festival&is?&Let&me&tell&you&.My&favourite&festival&is&Mid-autumn&Festival.It&is&a&traditonal&Chinese&festival&.It&is&on&the&15th&of&August.&On&Mid-autumn&Festival,people&usually&go&back&home&and&get&together&with&their&family.At&that&night,the&moon&looks&likes&a&plant,it&is&very&big,round&and&bright.&And&our&family&have&a&big&dinner&together.&After&dinner,&we&go&outside&and&sit&together.&Then&we&watch&the&moon&and&eat&the&mooncakes.&There&are&some&fruits,nuts&and&sweet&things&in&the&mooncakes.&The&mooncakes&are&round,&too.&They&are&very&delicious.&We&like&to&eat&the&mooncakes&very&much.&My&little&sister&can&sing&and&dance.&She&sings&and&dances&for&us.&We&really&have&a&good&time&on&Mid-autumn&Festival.&
请登录后再发表评论!写作文,英语My favourite city is ???
要2-3句定语从句_百度知道
写作文,英语My favourite city is ???
要2-3句定语从句
提问者采纳
my favorite city is beijing which is the capital of chinamy favotite city is shenyang where i have lived for ten yearsmy favorite city is chongqing where i spent my childhood time
提问者评价
虽然不是很好
其他类似问题
定语从句的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 musium i.t 的文章

随机推荐