这个学校还有一条学生街怎么翻译硕士学校排名

当前位置: &
求翻译:我的新学校是市重点学校,这让我非常骄傲。我的学校有90多年的历史了。一共有48个教学班,共有近3000名学生,教师有300多人,每年有98%左右的毕业生考入大学。而且校园又大又漂亮,一共有三栋教学楼,一栋实验楼,图书馆一座,教师宿舍楼六栋,学生宿舍楼三栋,还有一个大操场,所以并不会很拥挤。我的学校风景很优美,而且学习氛围很好。我认为我在这里会学习的很好,我非常喜欢我的新学校。是什么意思?
我的新学校是市重点学校,这让我非常骄傲。我的学校有90多年的历史了。一共有48个教学班,共有近3000名学生,教师有300多人,每年有98%左右的毕业生考入大学。而且校园又大又漂亮,一共有三栋教学楼,一栋实验楼,图书馆一座,教师宿舍楼六栋,学生宿舍楼三栋,还有一个大操场,所以并不会很拥挤。我的学校风景很优美,而且学习氛围很好。我认为我在这里会学习的很好,我非常喜欢我的新学校。
问题补充:
In my new school is focused on schools, it makes me very proud. My school has a history of more than 90 years. A total of 48 classes, a total of nearly 3,000 students, teachers over more than 300 people, about 98% graduates admitted to the University each year. And the campus is large and beautiful, a total of three teaching building, a laboratory building, the library, teachers ' dormitory for six, students ' dormitory Sam, there is also a large playground, and will not be crowded. Beautiful scenery is my school, and the learning environment is very good. I think I will learn here is very good, I like my new school.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:这个学校有1个老师50个学生,这是这个城镇最小的中学,我也不知道我可能在这里呆多久,铃响了,我走进教室,虽然这里的村民早就告诉过我这里非常的穷,可是我从来也没有见过这么贫穷的学生,他们大部分都穿着旧衣服,大部分没有鞋,我把我自己介绍给他们,让他们也把自己介绍给我,当轮到一个小男孩介绍的时候,他说;‘因为缺老师,我们已经3周没有上课了,我们希望你能留下来教我们,我们需要你。’所有的学生迫切的望着我。是什么意思?
这个学校有1个老师50个学生,这是这个城镇最小的中学,我也不知道我可能在这里呆多久,铃响了,我走进教室,虽然这里的村民早就告诉过我这里非常的穷,可是我从来也没有见过这么贫穷的学生,他们大部分都穿着旧衣服,大部分没有鞋,我把我自己介绍给他们,让他们也把自己介绍给我,当轮到一个小男孩介绍的时候,他说;‘因为缺老师,我们已经3周没有上课了,我们希望你能留下来教我们,我们需要你。’所有的学生迫切的望着我。
问题补充:
This school has 1 a teacher 50 a students, this is this town minimum of middle school, I also not know I may in here stayed how long, Bell ring has, I went into classroom, although here of villagers early told had I here very of poor, but I has never also no see had so poverty of students, they most are wearing old clothes, most no shoes, I to I own describes to they, let they also to own describes to I, dang wheel to a small boy describes of when, ' because deficiency teacher, we has 3 week no class has, we hope you can left to taught we, we need you. ' Pressing all students looked at me.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:他们认为这样可以1.全面得评价一个学生2鼓励学生发展个性和特长3.社会需要一种开放和有效的录取方式是什么意思?
他们认为这样可以1.全面得评价一个学生2鼓励学生发展个性和特长3.社会需要一种开放和有效的录取方式
问题补充:
They believe that This fully get an open evaluation of a student to encourage students to develop personality and specialty needs of the community and admission
They are of the view that this can be 1, comprehensive evaluation of a student 2 encourage students development of the personality and needs of the society, 3, a variety of open and effective methods of selecting students
They thought like this may 1. be comprehensive appraises a student 2 to encourage the student to develop the individuality and the special skill 3. societies needs one kind open and the effective enrollment way
Can they think of it as 1. comprehensive evaluation of a student 2 encourage students ' development of the personality and skills 3. society needs an open and effective way of taking
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!One type of test is sometimes called an "objective" test. It is intended to deal with facts, not personal opinions. To make up an objective test the teacher writes a series of questions, each of which has only one correct answer. Along with each question the teacher writes the correct answer and als的翻译:一种类型的测试有时称为"客观"测试。它旨在处理的事实,不是个人的意见。若要弥补客观测试老师写一系列的问题,其中每个都只有一个正确答案。随着每个问题老师写正确答案,也三个语句,看起来像正常,不懂得这种材料的学生的正确答案。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
One type of test is sometimes called an "objective" test. It is intended to deal with facts, not personal opinions. To make up an objective test the teacher writes a series of questions, each of which has only one correct answer. Along with each question the teacher writes the correct answer and als
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
一种类型的测试有时称为"客观"测试。它旨在处理的事实,不是个人的意见。若要弥补客观测试老师写一系列的问题,其中每个都只有一个正确答案。随着每个问题老师写正确答案,也三个语句,看起来像正常,不懂得这种材料的学生的正确答案。
测试的一个类型有时称“客观”测试。 它意欲应付事实,个人意见。 要组成一个客观测试老师写一系列的问题,每哪个只有一个正确应答。 与每个问题一起老师写看似正确应答对学生未适当地学会材料的正确应答并且三个声明。
一个类型的测试是有时称为"客观"测试。 它旨在处理事实,而不是个人的意见。 将一个客观的测试教师写了一连串的问题,每个的只有一个正确的答案。 随着每个问题的正确答案的老师写,也三言,像正确的回答,而没有学学生的适当材料。
一种类型的测试有时称为"客观"测试。它旨在处理的事实,不是个人的意见。若要弥补客观测试老师写一系列的问题,其中每个都只有一个正确答案。随着每个问题老师写正确答案,也三个语句,看起来像正常,不懂得这种材料的学生的正确答案。热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场

我要回帖