with the fast development 开头的英语完形填空空

英语答案_江西清华中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,470贴子:
英语答案收藏
听力1—5 ACACA 6—10 BAACC 11—15 ABACC 16—20 ABCCA 单选21-25 BCCAC 26-30 DCCDD 31-35 DABDA 完形填空36-40 DCABA 41-45 BDCAD 46-50 BDABD 51-55 CCDBC 阅读理解56-60 CADAC 61-65 ABBCD 66-70 CABDC 71-75 BACAA阅读表达76. Growth comes with conflicts. / Jaki Tan, a music talent. / The growth/experience of Jaki Tan. (Key words: growth /experience /talent /Jaki Tan) 77. gave up78. Building up his confidence.79. R rules agai teahcers’ making him write letters to his family about his mistakes. (选择其中两项) 80. His listeners 写作One Possible Version:conditions for their children. On the other hand, what worries them is that too cozy conditions might lead to spoiled children without good qualities like perseverance, determination, and so on.I firmly believe that hard life is good for children. Children from poor families are usually independent and have a strong will. Hard life makes them understand that their future lies in their own hands. They are grateful to whatever is given to them by their parents. They seldom complain because they know complaints can only result in disappointment. Therefore, most of them are determined to change their present situation through hard work.With the fast development of China's economy, people's living standards are greatly improved. However, I strongly recommend that parents should create chances for children to experience hard life, thus letting them realize the importance of valuing the present life and make good use of every minute to be prepared for the future.
1楼 15:21&|来自
收起回复2楼 15:21&|来自
收起回复3楼 16:24&|来自
文综地理:选择题:BBDCB
36(1)5月份气温回升快,温度高,蒸发大(2 分);雨季未到,降水少,晴天多,蒸发大(2 分)。7月—8月雨季降水多,降水量大于蒸发量(2分)。 (2)甲大于丙(2分)。6月—8月甲地水分盈亏量小于0,说明降水少,晴天多;丙地水分盈亏量大于0,说明降水多,晴天少;甲地昼长大于丙地,日照时间长于丙地。(6分) (3)赞同。理由:该地自然条件较优越(夏季高温多雨,雨热同期,属于半湿润区,有河流提供灌溉水源,土壤肥沃等)和社会经济条件较好;种植水稻产量高,经济效益好。 不赞同。理由:该地区年降水量少,水分盈亏量低,种植水稻耗水量大,大力种植水稻会加剧该地区用水紧张,影响生产、生活、生态等发展。(6分)37(1)性质:寒流(2 分) 依据:从高纬流向低纬(2 分) 北美东南沿岸洋流势力增强(2 分)北美东南部气候的变化:降水增多(2 分)(2)甲:处河谷平原,地势低平(2 分);水热条件好(2 分);以耕地为主(2 分)。 乙:处内陆高原(山地)(2 分);距海远,大陆性气候明显(2 分);以林草地为主(2 分)。 (3)自然条件多样性;农产品市场需求多元化;农业政策支持;交通条件不断完善,运输成本降低;农业技术不断提高;农业水利设施改善(答三点得6分)。42.②路线更有游览价值(2分)②的旅游资源更丰富,游览价值更高(2分)②的旅游资源都距线路近,集群状况更好(2分)②路线地域组合更好,(2分)而①路线旅游资源大多雷同(2分)43旱涝灾害(2分)和热带风暴(或飓风、热带气旋)(2分);加强监测预报及时发布信息;修建水利工程;营造沿海防护林;建立健全自然灾害保险体系。(答三点得6分) 44.日本海(2分)、渤海(2分)原 因:①渤海临近主要工业区,排污量大(2分)②渤海为内海,海域封闭,与外海水体交换少(2分)③渤海水量少,自净能力弱(2分)(若答:海上生产活动较密集,排污多;或海上运输繁忙,排污多。均给2分)
4楼 18:27&|来自
文综政治答案12 A 13 D 14D 15A 16 C 17 D 18 C 19C 20 B 21C 22B 23B 38.(30分) (1)(9分)经济信息:近年来我国经济呈现增长态势,城镇化率逐年提高;经济发展与城镇化率密切相关、相互促进。与发达国家相比,我国城镇化水平明显滞后;户籍人口城镇化速度慢于常住人口城镇化速度,说明我国城镇化质量不高。应积极稳妥推进城镇化,着力提高城镇化质量。(只要答到任意三点就可得3分)积极作用:推进城镇化,将会扩大基础设施投资需求,推动相关产业发展;(3分)将会增加巨大的消费需求,促进消费增长。(3分) (2)哲学依据:(9分)①运用系统优化的方法。构建科学合理的城市格局,与区域经济发展和产业布局紧密衔接,与资源环境承载能力相适应,注重了系统内部结构优化。(3分)②遵循社会发展规律。加快改革户籍制度,有序推进农业转移人口市民化,符合上层建筑一定要适合经济基础状况的规律要求。(3分)③树立正确价值观。坚持走集约、智能、绿色、低碳的新型城镇化道路,体现了价值观对人们认识世界和改造世界活动的导向作用。(3分) (3)政治理由:(12分)①坚持中国共产党领导的多党合作和政治协商制度,健全社会主义协商民主制度,推动了社会主义民主政治建设。(3分)②通过专家咨询制度参与民主决策,提高了决策的科学性(或政府审慎行使权力,科学民主决策)。(3分)③贯彻法律面前人人平等原则,促进了社会公平正义。(3分) ④启动户籍改革、推进城镇化,体现省委坚持科学执政(或民主执政)、省政府依法行政(或提供公共服务),推动经济社会发展。(3分) 39.(22分)(1)①中华文化的力量深深熔铸在民族生命力、创造力和凝聚力之中,是中华民族生生不息、团结奋进的不竭动力。②中华文化源远流长。汉字和史学典籍是最有说服力的见证。数千年来,汉字和史学典籍为传承中华文明,发挥了巨大的作用。③中华文化博大精深。文学艺术独树一帜,科学技术独领风骚,民族文化异彩纷呈,为中华文明和世界文明做出了重要贡献。④中华文化特有的包容性,有利于各民族文化在和睦中交流和发展。(每点3分,共12分) (2)经济生活:①改革是推进中国特色社会主义各方面工作的强大动力。用好“关键一招”,以改革促发展,完善社会主义的各项基本制度,使中国特色社会主义充满生机与活力。(3分)②对外开放是我国的一项长期基本国策,通过开放,为我国赢得发展空间,有利于促进社会生产力、综合国力和人民生活水平的提高。(3分)(3)建议:注重量的积累,从我做起,从身边的小事做起;抓住机遇,实现事物的飞跃和发展(2分)我们要对未来充满信心,又要做好充分的思想准备迎接挑战。(2分)
5楼 18:29&|来自
文综历史答案选择:DDBCA
CD(1)互为表里(等级森严);王权与神权相结合(具有浓厚的神秘色彩);尚未实现权力的高度集中;具有延续性。(答到四点可得8分)(2)辛亥革命推翻了清朝统治,结束了封建君主专制;建立了民主共和国;推动了中国民族资本主义经济的发展;使得民主共和的观念深入人心;还移风易俗,使得社会风尚发生变化。(答到四点可得8分)(3)西欧崛起: 经济上,新航路开辟、殖民扩张、两次工业革命;政治上,代议制民主制度的确立;思想上,文艺复兴、宗教改革、启蒙运动。科技上以牛顿经典力学为代表的近代科技兴起。 (4分,列出其中4点即可)美国崛起:资产阶级革命;确立共和政体;三次科技革命;进行政策调整和制度创新。(3分,列出其中2点即可)“群雄竞起”表现:欧盟、俄罗斯、中国、日本的崛起。(2分)41.(12分)评分标准:评分标准:一等(12~10分)①紧扣评论对象,观点明确;②合理引用史实,且史实详备;③论证充分,逻辑严密,表述清楚。二等(9~5分)①能够结合评论对象,观点较明确;②引用史实,但史实单一;③论证较完整,表述较清楚。三等(4~0分)①偏离评论对象,观点不明确;②未引用史实;③论证欠缺说服力,表述不清楚。参考答案:1、撒切尔主义对于英国功大于过。20世纪70年代初,英国等欧美国家出现“滞胀”现象,一方面经济增长停滞或下降,另一方面,通货膨胀严重,这标志着欧美国家信奉的凯恩斯主义对经济调节的失灵。20世纪80年代,撒切尔夫人上台后,在经济上减少国家的干预,增加市场调节,并在不同程度上减少政府的公共开支,缩小“福利国家”的规模;在政治上奉行新保守主义的文化右翼纲领政策。在撒切尔主义的主宰下,尽管英国付出了贫富差距迅速扩大以及社区分裂等代价,但英国经济形势开始好转。或2、撒切尔主义对于英国过大于功。撒切尔主义尽管缓解了20世纪70年代以来的经济“滞胀”现象,使英国经济形势开始好转,但是从长远看,它却种下一系列恶果。因为撒切尔主义是站在右翼资产阶级敌视人民的立场,在政治上奉行新保守主义的文化右翼纲领政策,而且还不惜缩小“福利国家”的规模,无视社会的不平等,最终使英国付出了贫富差距迅速扩大以及社区分裂等代价。第 3 页 共 4 页3/445.(1)官僚机构臃肿庞大,人员冗繁。(2分) 选用官员的方式落后,官员的素质低下。(2分)(2)进步之处: 使延续了1300多年的科举制度被最终废除。(2分) 国家机构的设置,在一定程度上体现了资本主义国家分权的原则,是国家体制近代化的体现。(3分)局限性:外务部的设立是为满足外国列强的需要;(2分) 改革步伐缓慢且呈现出被动性;(2分)未能触动最根本的皇权专制问题,导致了人心的丧失。(2分)46. (15分)(1)变化:1895年前很少有人了解;1895年后明确提出立宪。(3分)原因:1895年前宪法较抽象,宪法约束君权;1895年后维新变法的需要。(4分)(2)特点:认为宪政就是民主政治,新民主主义的宪政就是各革命阶级的联合专政;争取民主宪政与抗日救亡相结合。(4分)意义:巩固抗日民主统一战线,揭露蒋介石专制独裁的阴谋,为抗日战争的胜利及新民主主义革命的胜利奠定基础。(4分)47.(15分) (1)(6分)原因:宗教教派分歧;民族问题;经济利益(石油资源);大国干预。(答到3点即可得6分)(2)(9分)影响:中东:中东国家分裂;阿拉伯国家矛盾激化,给这一地区增加了新的不稳定因素;推迟了中东和平进程。(答到3点得5分)世界:大国趁机插手中东事务,此地区更加动荡不安;石油价格上涨,不利于世界经济的稳定发展。(4分)48.(15分)(1)评价:材料一认为甘地在运动中的作用“充分暴露了印度资产阶级的两面性”; 对甘地的作用偏向于否定;(3分)材料二认为甘地对“争取印度民族独立的斗争起了很大作用”,充分肯定了甘地的作用。(3分)(2)可能的原因:①作者受到时代的局限:前者写于1983年,当时“文革”的左倾错误影响尚未完全消除;后者完成于1994年,经历了思想解放运动,对历史人物的评价已较为客观、公正。(3分)②作者的史观不同:前者是以阶级斗争史观为指导思想,采用的是阶级分析法,更关注甘地的阶级局限性;后者开始以文明史观为指导思想,将甘地放在印度的文明演进史中加以考察,因而给予较为肯定的评价。(3分)③作者掌握与依据的史料不同:因为史料不同,所以得出的结论也就有差异。(3分)
6楼 18:31&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或您好,欢迎来到新东方
With the fast development of economy integration and capital market globalization, as a common business oriented language, accounting presents a clearer international harmonious trend. The problem of accounting internationalization has become the focuses of governments in various countries, of accounting academic workers and accounting practice workers day by day.
随着世界经济一体化和资本市场全球化的快速发展,会计作为一种通用商业语言的国际协调趋势已愈加明朗,会计国际化问题日益成为各国政府、会计理论工作者和会计实务工作者的焦点。
大家都在搜的句子
泡泡少儿热门课程欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
2013届浙江省宁波市五校高三5月适应性考试英语试卷(带解析)
适用年级:高三
试卷年份:2013年
省份:浙江
试卷类型:月考试卷
上传日期:累计组卷次数
The China Dream advocated by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the CPC, covers________ dream of turning a well-off life into&&&&&&&reality by 2020.A.a; /$ M/ j5 O6 f, G' `B. /, \8 c9 \1 d( S/ [C.a; a" B' F2 C
Y3 M( F% N' L7 PD. the, [9 ?# _) Y$ K9 d8 G# M
答案:-解析:-
---What major will you choose when you are at university?---____ but English, which has brought terrible dreams to me for the past 12 years. A.Anything+ c: W$ P
e2 G' a B.Nothing4 W4 A& ^; h, M C.Something6 e* G0 X5 g2 F% P2 Z D.Everything8 `/ T/ A1 P0 S" L5 C
If you follow a diet expert’s advice, eating more can mean losing _____weight rather than less.A.heavier# e1 F; g0 V" V2 X( h$ _ B.lower1 R! \' j! f& \ C.lighter9 `7 U' P* g& Y( Z D.more" M
K7 \" K1 @/ [9 ^; g
Some of us fail to learn that pain is the body’s way of informing the mind ______ we are doing something wrong, but not necessarily ______ is wrong.A.that, what+ \2 i9 ^
j8 M& @% a B.that, where9 \- ?2 c% I) Y! E% d& @
Q C.what, that' Z4 ?5 D9 j5 _/ c4 H D.what, what2 H# _+ O: V8 J
---Hey! Here is a message on my cell phone, telling me to send money to the bank account…--Delete it! It's a trick. Many a person ________ by such tricks.A.were cheated" ^; j# C* D8 X3 A. I- U$ ^ B.have been cheated2 ]( c/ h, ^5 G% a& T8 f C.has been cheated& C- O! O
[5 ^# V8 M; Z D.was cheated, f3 \1 R
L" c+ P) F
North Korea threatens to ________ from six-party talks aimed at ending North Korea's nuclear program unless its proper rights are to be satisfied.A.escape7 R4 h, J! g, H7 @, W B.flee1 D& C% \" P4 D$ ?% `6 R2 R C.withdraw9 a2 T6 U+ K& D+ A! a
C D.retire- b& ^7 X# a- I3 g+ j. V
He handed in the essay two days later than his classmates,but it was still _____the time limit set by the teacher.A.beyond6 [* S% K& h4 ?! j B.within. H5 B! _- Y- D% _& [1 e/ S C.outside- g: ^; U( b7 C; h7 J2 _- d0 ` D.to, A' I! \# a) P/ G9 B
She was so seized by panic from H7N9 that not a bird &_______________.A.did she dare to get close to 9 _! K' g! G" i# Q2 a B.dared she to get close to ! g) i2 R: F2 V3 S C.she dared get close to % A# N8 F! ]0 N2 I. a2 S D.she did dare to get close to: f) P8 K' A
C1 g2 X6 K# [
H3 b6 ]9 V
---Tonight’s Stars in Danger《星跳水立方》 ______ to be an exciting one.---I can’t agree more. Many famous stars will be involved and will fight for their own spotlight.A.intends: D3 [$ E4 ?6 S B.sounds9 g2 b8 O8 ?" H: W$ g C.promises- Z- S3 H7 c/ Q D.prepares( I, C2 B) ]7 h4 ?/ ?- e# ^
If you _____ leave early on weekdays, do it quietly. The other classmates are also dying to have an early leave.A.can8 M+ `! A& T! K
c/ C; j B.must
Y& R" ]7 a, E) a2 X" ? C.should0 D1 H2 X6 E
Q. ^7 L& O D.may0 C: c" i' L7 E) W
Zhai Haifeng, the former director of the local housing administration bureau in Zhengzhou city, has been arrested after ________owing 29 properties.A.finding5 ^4 a6 \+ V
D4 G2 S( a$ [0 D&B.found: E0 G5 G
H, L) S9 Z' [# \4 b6 c# B
d&C.he had been found + ^/ H: H; I, ]. U) H5 M&D.being found
X$ M; X! b5 ]" f" T. g" H: B&
--- Hasn’t Zhao Wei finished filming the movie So Young?--- Yes. She ______ on it for more than half a year.A.is working! f' _& P/ X2 f* Z, T- D& ?0 b&B.has been working, ]0 B- E* c# \; H" Q5 @4 \
S&C.worked) O- h2 O# f6 S8 S# W&D.will have worked6 T4 i* c6 j# d' V9 G; E4 P&
The charity sale our school organizes every year has taught us much that we would never have _____ learned in class.A.therefore# S: B9 W
A2 R- ^0 WB.meanwhile" G2 P" L' C7 R. \0 _- f" Y; X# f. @C.otherwise# c2 B2 D5 ?( _, B# Z4 PD.instead# G. V: @% T! h1 e
As a job seeker, he should first decide what _______ and what he should have _________ in his resume(履历).A. left out/ h3 ]& M1 B7 U# I: W& M% V8 e2 F&B. left out" U# G+ S! B0 f4 ^; U1 \( i&C. leave out$ @! Q; V5 S/ W, C2 d, H. ^&D. leave out" g% G7 Q" Q9 G- A% G8 T' P&
How can school ban mobile phones completely __________ some of the parents simply don’t follow the rule?A.unless. d$ B- V$ K; @( U' F$ _: d( C B.when
U8 N! X. b# E% b C.until6 B- S- V5 M# ?$ j& R2 H D.before& \1 X4 G1 I8 _' Q5 @- e
`" K 中小学在线题库 / &&
The local TV program Kankankan(看看看) can often help solve problems and draw attention &&& to situations_______ help is needed.A.that + b7 @$ N( I0 h! O) ?! F&B.whose% I% T$ Q. d# V' Y. A&C.where0 j6 Z/ M' Z3 V7 O$ [
?0 L: H&D.which& W! J0 S0 ^4 D& L+ e9 _( Q&
While we are busy living our dreams, our children are busy growing up, the people we love
are moving away and dying, our bodies are getting _________, and our dreams are slipping away.A.out of date 2 Z) [9 e8 P# M/ i' J8 S* T B.out of control% U0 c6 Y; c8 S. R C.out of touch: U* X4 W/ O( b* f# U. U D.out of shape: b0 A' Z
U' X. g" e( P7 _' a
I do believe that all the Senior 3 students in our school will do well in the coming college entrance examination, __________?A.will they, [9 U( b4 U/ U B.won't they+ R* j/ I. Y: S/ L4 e6 D0 f C.don't I 6 D, R2 G* Y: a, T D.do you/ _/ J, e) c7 h0 V9 [8 R0 @0 g
Police have asked witnesses of the accident to ___________, as the victim is critically wounded, unable to give an account of the accident.A.come by7 S4 B9 H# S$ F+ j
c B.come across4 c6 h% K6 [& N3 L4 _( D; J: f! B C.come forward/ ?9 ^1 Z! f' H+ B' i8 L D.come on" a% ^4 Y/ K. X
c7 Y; W6 X" U
---Three people got killed by two explosions.---When was __________?---________ was on April 15 __________ the 2013 Boston Marathon was being held.A. It; when) W
Y8 @1 c4 F( c
I# F&B. T that
Q; X0 h) b) ]( R&C. It; when3 C% I* X. I/ R3 `% f&D. It; that" N' _( R" `* b&
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分;满分20分)My name is Amy. I’m a 25-year-old graduate student who likes yoga, home-decorating shows and eating spoonfuls of peanut butter &&1&&from the jar. Oh yeah, and I’m an iPhone addict.I wasn’t always an addict. In fact, for many years I told myself I didn’t want a &&2&&&&&&&cellphone. They seemed like too much work, always beeping, ringing and &&3&&attention. I was &&4&&content with my simple antique (古董,此处指旧手机), and I didn’t expect to change my mind any time soon.However, about a year ago, I found myself envious of all those proud iPhone owners, cradling their shiny new phones and &&5&&all their friends. I started listening secretly to conversations about “iPhone apps”, feeling like a &&6&&listening to a language I couldn’t speak.Eventually I couldn’t &&7&&my iPhone instinct (本能) any longer, and I welcomed my new iPhone into my life.To my surprise, I suddenly found myself with a whole new circle of friends. They &&8&&&&&my iPhone-related inquiries when my other friends couldn’t, and didn’t &&9&&when I bragged about (吹嘘) all the things little Eloise (yes, I named her) could do.However, I realized I had a problem when one day I found myself Google-mapping my way to my mailbox, which happens to be right outside my front door.When I &&10&&the past few months, I couldn’t believe I didn’t see this coming. All the &&11&&signs were there. Eloise slept right beside me and was the first thing I &&12&in the morning. I &&13&&my e-mail about 20 times a day. I also experienced &&14&&when I left poor Eloise in the change room at the gym. &&15&&she beeped and needed my response? Okay, so I was addicted to my iPhone.I decided &&16&&had to be done. But, as I quickly realized, iPhones are like &&17&&and not easy to quit.Then, while taking the bus to work one day, I was &&18&&forced to quit—at least &&19&. When I reached into my purse to grab Eloise, (to refer to my e-mail for only the seventh time that morning), I found her &&20&&by fever. She was so hot that I dropped her immediately back into my bag. When I picked her up again, she was gone.【小题1】+ Z
f+ U( J7 Y&A.straight ) Z6 Y$ g8 P/ `# X: h* A&B.excitedly* e4 c4 Q+ T! J&C.hurriedly7 @# T1 M6 d# Q
a&D.randomly: a* h2 d+ V' \8 Z* L+ d7 j, U+ Z&, e1 U% Y( e" `
h9 i5 D7 K# D, i0 T&【小题2】* C2 Y. g# d# _; h$ R7 @' G! f# `&A.faithful9 J0 Q' A" M$ C. `/ S# B* V1 G0 O7 d&B.fancy3 I4 [" Z# M$ _. a$ c) Q; J. I&C.fragile, K: \# V6 R; K% O( ]&D.curious, _2 F1 b. M) U
\. Q8 T1 g&! F5 D; V9 Q
R- a0 h* ^8 Z&【小题3】/ V4 U- Y% @& ^; B&A.demanding* V0 G$ \' g% A; E% _&B.attempting$ h# R, G2 Z1 `7 c8 h+ c) ^; G6 O2 K&C.rejecting& U4 j7 f4 j) ]( Q&D.paying+ _: W3 K. @% _
j& J3 ^/ R&: W5 T- e0 U9 I: f: R$ b+ Q&【小题4】$ e& j1 ]8 L$ M&A.partly' Q! _# C: K; a1 N0 f# S, @&B.frequently5 h
j# J# h9 K4 b&C.perfectly# N' @0 [! U4 O/ D! P5 \6 a&D.gradually2 F2 [! K2 A8 _&$ H) R- Z) _% I! E7 R4 B7 U# `&【小题5】4 E0 V+ M9 G, j+ c&A.showing them off to. C+ O( H7 g2 ]+ Y9 e&B.impressing them on& ^! b. T7 @5 @, A- ^6 Q7 \&C.discussing them with/ S1 c) C/ Q2 I/ M3 R0 e5 b3 W&D.recommending them to' f: h) V- C9 j( Q&5 h" D) I" S# H&【小题6】: O( a( K0 Y. T7 K&A.farmer' A7 b2 @6 M6 c1 N7 E&B.tourist" T1 G7 V+ K3 I, ^- R$ N&C.native* Q$ Y5 j2 A* @5 Z4 [9 j- A' ?9 g&D.worker" [+ W0 D0 N; j6 G( Y&) d5 W0 J) \" Q7 D&【小题7】2 Y4 g: \' B. _" d&A.inspect' ]$ c
C% j1 X5 R&B.submit# B7 Z6 Z6 O; V/ ^; _&C.ignore) e' Y9 g. a/ B: N6 Y&D.confirm% R9 S1 W2 O1 ]* I. O) e&! T& M4 P6 \) D! P" H* \5 `&【小题8】4 j$ U2 h5 L' W* [3 G) b&A.turned down3 A4 N8 h4 f: H. O&B.laughed at- A' E8 j# Q3 S: e3 E# T&C.comment on( a8 Q9 E$ A: h. O- @. J0 J4 Q&D.responded to$ _7 Z7 Y8 R# b+ e&( `& F0 Q' d) Y( \&【小题9】6 ]5 `2 @+ V3 P6 c# Z& E6 V&A.roll their eyes- i0 O0 X6 g0 @0 `3 G6 S&B.open their mouths5 V, R3 g$ G1 g: G0 ^& L9 b3 c&C.wave their hands; f2 a1 P; Q! a& P+ _&D.nod their heads8 N$ G' ]" [* P: Z0 ?- ^&$ S+ [* S1 ]! U4 D) Z
e&【小题10】* ?+ i+ H8 `/ R&A.rest on) h4 j: W2 _) G# i7 h&B.reflect upon* b$ c$ S2 j3 H4 d&C.settle down. X% K" Z1 M; B& j4 W& O
Q&D.concentrate on/ a0 U9 W2 h
Z5 B&- c# P# V' F) @2 X3 g2 ]6 b&【小题11】, Q# A4 d) U) Q) Z5 M/ O) X3 W&A.funny# `; O' E9 F) j) F&B.guilty; `- _& C& c. N0 V1 e&C.warning6 H9 C* D+ O3 H&D.positive7 S5 j. P* V6 i2 g3 I&: E8 C3 P2 P+ G( Z' R0 R&【小题12】& _7 h# D/ L% P3 E&A.dream of5 A) B
V3 W* h1 ^8 ^1 `&B.came across5 [: S! d' V! a1 S, U' e&C.glanced through8 D) Z; B$ [9 Y2 b&D.reached for7 M: h+ O+ D3 P+ C3 U- P. S7 ^&# H
[- V7 d& U0 Z$ _. L&【小题13】3 L0 F
e6 e6 L0 P8 W: i&A.checked% f3 h* e
E, i* d: ^! j* Y9 B9 A&B.wrote ; f# R2 D. Y9 C7 j, N& j&C.delivered( ?' b8 Y
K8 e+ F&D.deleted4 ^6 V
P" ]1 K4 D# d8 a: `&$ I7 `1 L0 ^% b' W0 _( F* ?&【小题14】4 c! N& J8 [$ B* G; F) G) K7 A$ _&A.happiness2 [6 g& d2 F- I4 Q&B.anxiety* B
E# K. M# J&C.starvation' U6 X9 C5 J, E
f&D.disappointment% B2 S2 K% B; Z$ i&% F3 M% ]( D- I( S3 V; T&【小题15】- I) V. a9 T" O1 _6 `&A.How when' R: L8 S( i) ?; R) S&B.How about* P& @! Z. G7 @8 Z- \9 L&C.What if 2 A) A: d7 X# b( g9 W&D.In case* g8 T4 [! G2 N) \&2 B. a% O0 h$ ^, L9 R( Z&【小题16】9 c3 I
d7 R8 B&A.nothing7 L5 M/ K2 Z; \0 Y; ?/ L( V/ \&B.anything; c8 G' R1 b: U8 j8 h&C.everything: N& K! U8 g4 L&D.something% E. A' X/ i, S+ G- R0 ]4 S- U
i. @&# R, D( I# D7 K0 h# Y7 b* F8 B' \&【小题17】" Y' j: I) O8 C, i. g% b&A.cigarettes, I& Z! S- S2 O- [&B.coffee3 K. ?3 Z6 [$ P3 W" `+ [& E&C.books, D% _8 j* ?+ B9 e&D.milk' i( Q2 f" H5 C4 A* B' e&& G' C7 X7 _) H5 J3 j&【小题18】' `5 c$ @( V6 F5 j0 ?&A.instantly/ `$ S: a
_# U5 \, [: G&B.unexpectedly6 ^6 ^9 A9 j
M6 C. Q&C.completely& a' g4 N3 h: `* j&D.surprisingly1 V0 S7 j. R1 W- O' M8 H&! T4 _; _; f4 \8 A4 E&【小题19】9 K3 ]3 I+ X/ E2 h* c&A.permanently5 [# b) _! [. [, g! C" O9 F&B.unwillingly+ W4 ^. R0 ]3 f* I
\&C.temporarily( L1 [% \% S( G+ D6 d&D.accidentally+ f* \$ T, g! J$ H&+ ]7 W) A2 e* ]. R
j, C&【小题20】7 N9 c) S$ [; C9 C
f0 A&A.drowned- J. Q$ B- a9 C. L1 ^: T6 [8 H&B.removed0 E0 U9 J# c6 a
I0 h7 K&C.exploded! G# Q7 [$ D0 B! J/ H&D.overcome1 P2 U- C+ b9 E; C3 g: G&! ]+ h/ i- g4 \( E$ S$ H&
The teacher was leaving the village, and everybody seemed sorry. The miller lent him the small cart and horse to carry his goods to Christminster, the city of his destination. Such a vehicle proved of quite enough size of the teacher’s belongings, for his only article, in addition to the packing-case of books, was a piano that he had bought when he thought of learning instrumental music. But the eagerness having faded, he had never acquired the skill of playing, and the purchased article had been a permanent trouble to him. The headmaster had gone away for the day, being a man who disliked the sight of changes. He didn’t mean to return till the evening, when the new teacher would have arrived, and everything would be smooth again.The blacksmith, the carpenter and the teacher were standing in confused attitudes in the sitting room before the instrument. The teacher had remarked that even if he got it into the cart he should not know what to do with it on his arrival at Christminster, since he was only going into a temporary place just at first.A little boy of eleven, who had been assisting in the packing, joined the group of men, and said, “Aunt has got a fuel-house, and it could be put there, perhaps, till you’ve found a place to settle in, sir.”“Good idea,” said the blacksmith. The smith and the carpenter started to see about possibility of the suggested shelter, and the boy and the teacher were left standing alone.“Sorry I am going, Jude?” asked the latter kindly.Tears rose into the boy’s eyes. He admitted that he was sorry.“So am I,” said the teacher. He continued, “Well---don’t speak of this everywhere. You know what a university is, and a university degree? It is the necessary hallmark(标志) of a man who want to do anything in teaching. My plan, or dream, is to be a university graduate. By going to Christminster, I shall be at headquarters(总部), so to speak, and if my plan is practical at all, I consider that being on the spot will afford me a better chance.”The smith and his companion returned. Old Miss Fawly’s fuel-house was big enough, and she seemed willing to give the instrument standing-room there. So it was left in the school till the evening, when more hands would be avail and the teacher gave a final glance round.【小题1】The teacher purchased the instrument to ___________________. A.teach his students instrumental music ; e4 S) N( @" i) A9 P; D+ ? B.better equip the village school% h$ H5 O3 O2 G9 e9 I# d5 I9 f5 g C.learn to play it himself$ d5 P0 ?1 _/ S( f" F/ E/ \ D.let students appreciate elegant art of music- H' T* R2 K0 K3 d 【小题2】 It seemed that the teacher __________________.A.was not getting on well with the headmaster. R& A9 ]$ c( G* K B.had lived a rather simple life in the village. h9 ^" W$ L4 ?1 ?9 f0 J/ _( Y C.was likely to continue to practise playing the piano2 X' b: G* B* G# j* S- I# M! T D.was tired of teaching# d/ Q7 d* `' J% G2 H& M+ P
j 【小题3】 Why did the teacher leave for Christminster?A.Because he was admitted to a university there.
W- j/ B' X% b9 R, f$ B( Z& O B.Because he was offered a temporary job with better pay there.) ^8 @/ T* [) [, d7 ], A' J5 N' ` C.Because he preferred the life in a big city to that in a village.! M% O) K& G7 H( c- V: D# _' S D.Because he thought he had better chance to attend university there.3 B! W; O) P% [8 G( K1 S9 g 【小题4】Which of the following can be inferred from the text?A.The teacher was torn between the eagerness to go to the city and his love for the village.! h* f1 B* F) N- Q B.The teacher was going into a temporary place in Christminster at first. * j+ M; X
f4 S$ A* e+ ^ C.The teacher moved his piano into the fuel-house with the help of some other people.
i3 O3 J- R) I) @4 g' M6 B D.The teacher had so much belongings that he had to borrow a cart.3 G
C' K2 S) @ 【小题5】The motivation of the teacher’s moving lay in his ___________.A.devotion. h) R' _/ c/ [" \; h3 [" [ B.admiration9 j9 R# N9 Z( f4 J- F C.inspiration3 E. S+ N+ b' Y( Z- U( U7 e4 B2 J/ M D.ambition6 ]3 [1 f6 j5 Z* R. J
Your living roomFeng shui is all about balance. Try to arrange sofas and chairs in a square around a circular table. Avoid an L-shaped arrangement as this leaves a missing corner. The centre of the living room should be left clear. Make sure there is a lot of light, which will promote good energy.Put plants in the corners of the room, as they attract good energy and will energize your health, but not ones with sharp leaves such as yuccas or cactus. Fresh flowers also bring good energy, but throw them away as soon as they begin to die, and don’t have dried flowers.Mirrors are vital because they reflect energy. Round or oval ones are best, but they should not be opposite each other, nor should they reflect a door, otherwise your good fortune will go out of it.To promote harmony between the members of your family, have photos of them around the room, preferably smiling. If you want to find a partner, energize the south-west corner of your living room or bedroom by placing a floor light at least 1.75m high there, and turn it on every evening. Surround yourself with decorations and objects in pairs, such as ducks or birds.To avoid blocking the positive energy in the room, keep everything tidy. Don’t accumulate too many unnecessary things. Take a look at every object, and ask yourself, “Do I really need it? Do I really like it?” If the answer is no, get rid of it.Your bedroomYou should have the head of your bed placed against a wall, as this gives you a sense of security. Avoid having a bed under a window, as you are exposed to danger and bad energy from outside. If this is impossible, use blinds or heavy curtains to cover the window. Never sleep in a place where you can’t see the door—you should always be able to see someone who’s coming in.Avoid hanging pictures or lights above your bed, as this leads to a subconscious feeling of threat. Don’t put mirrors opposite the bed either, as they “break up” the image, and therefore the relationship reflected in them.Keep lighting low and soft, and decorate preferably with dark colors. Do not hang paintings of fierce animals, abstract subjects, or water in the bedroom. Water is very good elsewhere, but in the bedroom it suggests financial loss. Make sure you never put plants in the bedroom, and don’t have a TV facing the bed, or at least cover it when it is not in use.Your studyDon’t use the same room for your bedroom and your study, as the different energies will be in conflict. If you have to do this, try to separate the areas either symbolically with plants, or with a screen. Put away piles of files or unfinished work—don’t leave them on your desk. Being tidy promotes positive energy. Wherever you study make sure your desk is in the north-east corner, especially if you are preparing for exams, as this area symbolizes education. A bookcase is bad feng shui, as its sharp corners generate negative “arrows”, and if you have one you ought to put a climbing plant on it to avoid this effect. Cupboards are better than open shelves.【小题1】 As for lights, which of the following statements is false? A.A partner may come with a tall burning floor light in the south-west corner of your room. & M" e( N8 M; H8 N. e B.Good energy can be promoted if there is a lot of light in the living room. 1 X5 F6 ^$ P, j1 j% H8 P! f C.Bright lighting in the bedroom can light your mood. 0 X) `0 h/ F9 Z) H1 R8 S D.It is not a good idea to hang lights above your bed.2 d3 h" U1 I* a 【小题2】A bed should be put according to the following rules EXCEPT &&&&&&&&.A.the head of your bed should be placed against a wall+ ?! A, Z7 E7 b7 j B.having a bed under a window should be avoided0 Q, J3 J3 \" U C.mirrors should not be opposite the bed/ j% [) h7 Z; U6 E D.your bed can’t face the door for the sake of privacy, h2 O, Q9 W9 M" Z 【小题3】To avoid bad luck, the author will probably agree with the statement that &&&&&&&&.A.it is economical to sleep and study in the same room2 @/ `
d# h3 ^7 ^ B.fresh flowers ought to be put on the bookcase with sharp corners. B- N$ A7 K5 G" h C.blinds or heavy curtains can be used to cover the window if your bed is under a window # G" d( P+ @; h+ P$ a* A9 C0 a& _ D.you can accumulate items as you please0 M, _" h$ [8 K; Z1 e1 L 【小题4】 Which do you think is the best title for the passage? A.Feng shui—a magical power. $ b3 a, H" c* d3 j- K# ` B.How does positive and negative energy come to you?2 W# Y2 f6 S
T! I# Q C.Change your room to change your life./ R0 X% F, f/ J, Z% C D.How to reorganize your furniture.8 L8 _2 ?/ R( S9 X
Even if we have an extremely healthy diet and lifestyle, the human body is programmed to wear out at a maximum of about 120 years, and usually less. We all have a biological clock inside us which determines the moment when our organs cease to function properly. This is because our cells have stopped renewing themselves and our body can no longer repair itself. This is also the moment when we are more likely to begin to suffer from the diseases of old age such as arthritis and Alzheimer’s. However, rapid advances in DNA research are beginning to throw light on the secrets of the ageing process. By the end of this century we could literally have the power of life over death.Although it has long been accepted that humans have a fixed lifespan, it is also a fact that certain other organisms, such as reptiles and amphibians, appear to live indefinitely. The only reason we do not see 500-year-old alligators is because in the wild their lives are always in danger, from man, from pollution and from other animals. When they are kept in zoos they do not seem to age at all after they are fully grown. The same is true of some species of fish, which grow indefinitely and show no signs of ageing. The existence of animals with no fixed lifespan seems to indicate that an age gene really does exist. It is this gene which scientists are searching for, which may delay or repair damage to the body caused by ageing.Another new area of research involves the oxidation(氧化) theory, which says that ageing is caused by the same process that makes iron rust. In controlled experiments, the lifespans of certain animals were shown to be lengthened with anti- for example, the lifespan of mice can be increased by 30%. Antioxidants are already being used in face creams and other cosmetics, and they are likely to play an important part in keeping people physically young. Perhaps the most immediate advance we are likely to see in the battle to halt(停止)the ageing process will be organ replacement. By the year 2020 it is likely that we will be replacing injured bones or even organs like livers and kidneys with ones “grown” in laboratories. By 2050 perhaps every organ in the body, except the brain, will have become commercially available. Recent experiments also show that it may one day be possible to “grow” new organs inside our body to replace worn-out ones, something which lizards and alligators already do.Suddenly immortality(不死,不朽) seems within reach. We can begin to imagine a future where we are born, we grow to maturity, but we never grow old and die. But do we really want to live forever?【小题1】 When all humans reach a certain age, &&&&&&&&.A.they suffer the effects of their diet and lifestyleB.the organs stop to perform appropriately C.their cells continue to renew themselvesD.they develop arthritis and Alzheimer’s【小题2】 The purpose of showing the case of alligators is to prove &&&&&&&&.A.alligators are in danger in the wild because of the threat from man, pollution and other animalsB.it is widely accepted that humans have a fixed lifespanC.there exists an age gene which may control ageingD.the age gene damages the body【小题3】The underlined phrase “live indefinitely” in Paragraph 2 probably mean &&&&&&&&.A.live for a period of time without a fixed endB.live without a clear aimC.live in an uncertain way D.live without being fully grown【小题4】It can be inferred from Paragraph 4 that &&&&&&&&.A.by 2050 we might have most of our worn-out organs replaced with new ones commerciallyB.never can the ageing process be avoided C.livers and kidneys are sure to be grown in laboratories by the year 2020 D.lizards and alligators grow new organs inside their body to replace worn-out ones【小题5】 What is the main topic of this passage?A.DNA researches show how our cells renew themselves.B.Anti-oxidants are likely to play an important part in keeping people young. C.How our biological clock works? D.Eternal(永恒的) youth: new developments in anti-ageing research.【小题6】By saying “But do we really want to live forever”, the author may probably mean &&&&&&&&.A.a future where we are born, we grow to maturity, but we never grow old and die is on its wayB.he is uncertain whether we can live foreverC.it remains to be seen whether immortality is a blessing or a curseD.immortality is no longer a dream
“I was only thirteen when four of my team members and I were chosen by my swim coach to train with the Chinese National Team. The following piece shows how that experience has influenced me.” The night before I left for China, my mother called me into her room. I entered not knowing what to expect. I sat down at the end of her very neatly-made bed, opposite the bedroom table on which she kept a Ming-style vase illustrated in great detail. She told me that my great-grandmother was still living in the surroundings of Beijing. Her name was Ren Li Ling and she was 97 years old. This was the first time I had ever heard of her. The dragon on the vase snaked through the flowers and vines(藤蔓)as my mother said, “Pu Pu, look at me. You need to hear this so that when you go to China you will understand. You must keep this knowledge in your heart.” She told me a story about my grandfather, Ren Li Ling's son, who left Beijing to go to college in Taiwan. She told me how the Chinese civil war kept him away from his mother for fifty years, so neither of them even knew that the other was alive. No one from Taiwan could visit, write, or call anyone in mainland. All lines of communication were cut off. She told me of my grandfather's devotion to his own children, and how difficult it was for him to send his daughter to America for her education, fearing that same separation. He gave my mother all that he could give — nineteen years of love and fifty years of savings. I learned how my mother, through means only available in this country, would finally be able to unite my great-grandmother with my grandfather again. The dragon curled around the vase, connecting the separate vines. For a fleeting second, I felt it was present in my mother's room. It was all very strange, yet very clear. I began to understand that this trip to China it was for my mother, and her father, and his mother. Now, I had not only a future, but more significantly, a past. I saw the world with new eyes. And so I went to China and met my great-grandmother. My great-aunt picked me up at the training center, and we rode in a taxi through the crowded city. The noise of the taxi and the city united into a deep roar. We finally stopped in front of a narrow street lined on either side with small one-level houses. As we made our way to a house like all the others, I drew the stares of many people in the street. My great-aunt led me through a rotting(朽烂的)doorway into a room with a furnace(炉子), table, and a rocking chair where an old woman wearing gloves sat facing the doorway, covered with a worn brown blanket. I walked over and immediately embraced this frail woman as if I had known her all my life. My limited, broken Chinese wasn't up to expressing my complicated feelings. And even though I couldn't completely understand what she was saying in her thick Beijing accent, I knew — the same way I knew what my mother had been trying to tell me before I left. Her joy shone through her toothless smile. She wouldn't let go of my hand. I haltingly(结结巴巴地)asked her how she had managed to live such a long life. She answered in words I will never forget, “Hope has kept me alive. I have lived this long because I wanted to see my son before I died.” My fellow team members must have wondered how two people separated by three generations could be so close. Before this trip, I would have wondered the same thing. And even now, I can't quite explain it. We were as different
some 85 years and 8,000 miles apart. We came from two entirel yet we were connected by a common heritage(传统). I stayed for dinner which was cooked in a black iron wok(锅)over the furnace. The meal was lavish(过分丰盛的), prepared in my honor. As I began to eat, with my great-grandmother beside me, I felt the dragon was present. But this time, the feeling didn' the dragon had become a part of me. My great-grandmother passed away last year at the age of 100. With her highest hopes and wildest dreams fulfilled, I know she died happy.【小题1】 The writer’s mother called him into her room to ___________________.A.prepare him for the trip and warn him against possible problems; c$ i6 L, T' Q% G/ U B.remind him of his origin) E$ S8 f8 U
\+ c* D" O C.ask him to look for his great-grandmother9 ?# R; O( C" f) Y# \ D.share with him the story of her childhood& B2 V
e1 h2 _4 Y7 A: c/ j 【小题2】 The dragon is mentioned several times in the passage because __________________.A.the vase with the dragon on it is very valuable and beautiful6 d' g' L/ e* a! Z B.it stands for the blood running in every Chinese* E9 f: K& X8 C$ U, `, Z5 f C.it is a sign of the writer’s devotion to his birthplace6 V# I6 g1 C. ] D.the writer’s mother hoped the writer would be as strong as a dragon5 f& N4 H0 e/ i& W2 Q5 F 【小题3】 How old was the writer’s mother when she was sent to America for her education.A.13% b" K. M& g' \9 \( A; i- R5 P B.16% H3 [& ^3 W8 U4 U C.19: b) I8 J: E. D, @ D.204 _5 V5 G: @. F# X% U0 K
T 【小题4】Which of the following can be inferred from the text?A.The writer’s grandfather was afraid of a war when sending his daughter to America.1 M# M) C( Y/ F! ]9 D B.The hope to see her son again kept the writer’s great-grandmother alive for this long. : ^' A; H9 W# D0 \+ J5 c C.It was within the writer’s expectation that he could be so close to his great-grandmother.' f& ^" I1 b5 C! _4 g D.The writer’s great-grandmother was reunited with her son before she died.$ X1 _3 F. N1 ?2 i 【小题5】Which is the best title for the text?A.We Share the Same Heritage.) W/ J8 Q
f$ S2 h5 M B.Love from My Great-grandmother.3 P* j& [& P4 [0 c C.A Story from My Mother.+ A. W& g+ Z& ?4 K" j D.An Unforgettable Training Trip.' B- P# a. E$ O3 L
下面文章有5处需要填入合适的内容。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出最恰当的内容 。A. Keep your expectations realisticB. Call a friend right before the dateC. Show up on timeD. Dress comfortablyE. Make eye contactF. Telling the truthMany of us get nervous just at the mention of a first date, but it really doesn't have to be such a big deal if you' re prepared. That's where this article comes in. After interviewing hundreds of singles all over the U.S about their first date experienced, we've put together a list of first date dos and don' ts to help out.1. ___________Staring at your hands, at the table, or at the guy in the blue shirt sitting at the next table doesn't exactly say "I dig you". You might do that out of shyness on your part, but keep in mind that the person sitting in front of you might not understand that and take it personally. Of course don't stare too hard, it might look a little freaky, but make sure your eyes meet often enough to keep both of you going.2. ____________It' s never cool when someone keeps you waiting, so don't keep them waiting either. And NO-a fashionably late entrance will NOT make you look better. You'll just look rude and inconsiderate. If you' re feeling anxious before a date, keep in mind that your date might be feeling anxious as well, so don' t prolong their suffering any more than necessary.3. _____________As exciting as dating someone new can seem, you' re better off not expecting to meet Prince Charming right off the hat. If you keep your expectations realistic, good date will be a pleasant surprise and lousy date won' t matter as much.4. _____________By comfort, I don't mean sweatpants and laundry-day underwear. But it is a first date, so you don' t want to be overdressed either. What if your date shows up in jeans and a sweater and you' re all about sequins, silk and spike heels? Instead, you should definitely go for a nice and attractive yet comfy outfit, with comfortable shoes. If you hit it off and go walking around, you want to avoid being cold or getting blistered feet. You can easily go for a casual but sexy look and pass the first date treat with flying colors.5. _____________If you didn't feel any sparks flying between the two of you, tell your date gently but honestly. Nobody's feelings should have to get hurt. On the other hand, if you did feel that you clicked, forget about the supposed "dating rules" that say you should wait a few days before calling him or her again. Listen to your heart and go ahead and call if you want to. If the feeling is mutual, your date will be happy, and maybe even relieved, that you picked up the phone first.
短文改错(共10小题:每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom,How time flies! We will have to say goodbye after a week, but I will never forget the beautiful days when we spent together. In my memory, you are such kind a person that you will always offer me help wherever I get into trouble. You are the most considerate person who know exactly what I need in our class.Do you still remember that night twenty years ago? When I suddenly fell ill, you carried me to nearest hospital. Moreover, you attended to me careful while I was staying in hospital. Later, you managed to help me with my lesson. Without your help, I can not have passed the exam. Though we are parting soon, but I will keep the favors you’ve ever done me in mind.Best regardsLiHua
书面表达 (满分30分)科技发展给人们带来便利的同时也引发了很多困扰:人际间的沟通困难、生存环境恶化、疾病蔓延…面对这些问题,我们将何去何从?1.&根据你的体会,结合具体事例,谈谈自己的看法和建议。2.&词数120左右,短文的开头已给出,不计入词数。With the fast development of technology, we enjoy its convenience as well as suffer the troubles______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

随机推荐