翻译 我希望杨玏在未来我可以考上一个好的大学,我喜欢画画,喜欢交朋友,现在的我英语说的不好,我只会一

当前位置: &
求翻译:我希望我们能成为好朋友,多交流交流……虽然我现在还不会,但是我很喜欢有一个外国朋友是什么意思?
我希望我们能成为好朋友,多交流交流……虽然我现在还不会,但是我很喜欢有一个外国朋友
问题补充:
I hope we can become good friends, more exchanges and exchange ... I will not, but I like to have a foreign friend
I hope that we can become good friends, exchange exchange ... although I am still not, but I like to have a foreign friend
I hoped we can become the friend, exchanges ......Although I cannot now, but I like having a foreign friend very much
I hope we can become good friends, multiple Exchange Exchange ... ... Although I'm still not, but I like to have a foreign friend
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!把下面的文字翻译成英语 我有一个梦想,就是希望将来能够考上一所好的大学。虽然我现在的成绩比较差,但_百度知道
把下面的文字翻译成英语 我有一个梦想,就是希望将来能够考上一所好的大学。虽然我现在的成绩比较差,但
把下面的文字翻译成英语我有一个梦想,就是希望将来能够考上一所好的大学。虽然我现在的成绩比较差,但是我相信,通过这三年的努力,会有一定的成果。
我有一个梦想,就是希望将来能够考上一所好的大学。虽然我现在的成绩比较差,但是我相信,通过这三年的努力,会有一定的成果。I have a dream that one day I could be admitted by an ideal university,my current performance is not good though, yet I believe through the efforts in the following three years, I can finally make it.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I have a dream, that is hope that the future can be admitted to a good university. Although I now relatively poor performance, but I believe that, through these three years of effort, will have results.
i have a dream that one day i can enter a good university ,although my study is not so good now.
I have a dream that hope to enter a good university in the future.Although I now more bad, but I believe that through the three years of effort, will have certain achievements.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 现在的我作文 的文章

随机推荐