其他4条回答
如果这是完整的一句的话,意思就是:对不起,因为你是我所爱的人
对不起,因为你,我的爱
对不起,因为你,我的爱人。
对不起,因为你,我爱的人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Today eleven of the very next day, sorry, do not expect you to forgive. I may be wrong. I want too simple, we do not have enough brave. Call at night, you remind me of me, yes, I am afraid. I don't know what to say to you? I run away. Yes, I escape. Between us is very complex. Thank you for my good, thank you for alway
参考译文1:对不起,今天的第二天11个,不指望你原谅。我可能是错误的的。我想太简单了,我们没有足够的勇敢。呼叫晚上,你提醒我,我,是的,我怕。我不知道对你说什么?我跑掉了。是的,我逃跑。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,永远留在我身边。说真的,我们没有那么勇敢。也许我们都错了。为我们的勇气是不会唱歌。参考译文2:今天十一点的第二天,很抱歉,不指望你能原谅。我可能是错的。我想得太简单,我们没有足够的勇气。调用在夜晚,你让我想起我,是的我恐怕。我不知道要说什么吗?我跑了。是的逃过。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,始终保持我的身边。真的,我们不是那么勇敢。也许我们是错误的。勇气不是为我们歌唱。参考译文3:今天十一点的第二天,很抱歉,不指望你能原谅。我可能是错的。我想得太简单,我们没有足够的勇气。调用在夜晚,你让我想起我,是的我恐怕。我不知道要说什么吗?我跑了。是的逃过。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,始终保持我的身边。真的,我们不是那么勇敢。也许我们是错误的。勇气不是为我们歌唱。参考译文4:今天的11位第二天,对不起,不希望你原谅。 我可能是错的。 我想得太简单,我们没有足够勇敢。 请在夜间,你提醒我的我,是的,我害怕。 我不知道该说什麽,你呢? 我跑掉了。 是的,我逃脱。 我们之间是很复杂的。 感谢您对我的好,多谢你一直留在我身边。 真的,我们不是很勇敢。 也许我们错了。 勇气是对我们不唱。语义参照:backstitch
backstitch那一次的接触,让我感觉到了,我真的爱上了。可是你对我后来的冷漠又是什么?告诉我好吗?我不想让我的感觉是错的,我只想好好的爱着。。。可以吗?
That contact, I feel, I really fell in love with. But you later indifference to me what is it? Tell me please? I don't want to feel I was wrong, I just want to get a good loving ... Okay?We'll stay forever this way , you are safe in my heart and my heart will
我们将会永留这个方式,您有安全的我的心,我的心也必每天他直到午夜才上床睡觉
Sleep he didn't go to bed until midnight every dayi'm already home now!
现在我已经回家!what are the clouds
什么是云自从。。。以来
Since the ... Yilai节目的内容和形式没有限制
The content of the program and form there is no limit tosilence is girl's loudest cry
沉默是女孩的最响亮的呐喊以便我们早日取得成功
So that we can succeedHe loves to play and I can't get rid of them?
他爱玩,他们无法摆脱吗?WINE OF AUSTRALLA
葡萄酒的australla所以,我要加油
Therefore, I want to cheer upyour birth place?
你出生的地方?because Scorpio are loyal
因为天蝎是忠诚姜日田,你是我的养分,我一定要蜕变成你爱的女生,加油,晨曦,你可以的
Jiang Ritian, you are my nutrients, I got to into the girl you love, go, morning light, you canwith pleasure
很高兴所以,让我学到了很多东西
So, I learned many thingsSDSDFDF
SDSDFDF不要 不相信我
So don't believe mebussines
也If you are my sweetheart , Please meet with me again
如果你是我心上人,再次请与我会面中国盟
China AllianceCAN YOU SPELL THESE WORDS
CAN YOU SPELL THESE WORDSCollection of bits and pieces of laughter along the way, sitting in a rocking chair on the left to a later chatted
收集零散的笑声一路走来,坐在摇椅上左边到后来聊还会回来这里吗
Here you will come backhope we can meet there
希望我们可以在那儿见面篮球场更多,图书新,品种多
Basketball more, new books, varietiesGeneral active medical devices
一般积极医疗装置有充分理由认为他在说谎
There are substantial grounds for believing that he is telling a lie花园村
garden villagewhat a excited he is
他是什么兴奋不理我就算了
Ignored me and let it goThe slow-down in our payments to you is a slow-down, which was made worse by the delay of Guangdong in sending out the NY container.
我们对您的付款放缓是放缓,作出的滞后的广东省送出 NY 容器中变得更糟。how deep is your love? I really need to learn.cause were living in a world a fools
是你的爱有多深?我真的需要到learn.cause生活在世界一个傻瓜在我看来,玩即休闲,玩是人的一种本能,是人处于放松和兹有的一种状态。休闲时间对我来说是非常重要的,有了它就等于享有了充分发挥自己的一切爱好、兴趣、才能、力量的广阔空间,有了它我们才得以休息,放松身心。
Me play leisure, play is human instinct was a person is relaxed and hereby state. Leisure time is very important to me, it would be tantamount to enjoy the best of your hobbies, interests, talents, wide space of power, with which we were able to rest and relax.良い恐れ
我害怕send my little eight claw
发送我的小八爪对宴会厅的服务流程非常了解.熟悉大型宴会、大型外卖、婚宴、自助餐、鸡尾酒会、大小型会议及此类的摆台定位。
The banquet hall of the Service process is very understanding familiar with large-scale banquet, large-scale . takeaway, wedding banquets, buffets, cocktail parties, large and small-scale meetings and such are Taiwan's positioning.昨天这时机器正在被修理
Yesterday, when the machine is being repairedtoday the morning crew exclusive cray thank u NIKE BACK FOR THE FUTURE!!
今天上午船员独家克雷感谢ü耐克的未来!!最近查询:
沙锅炖的汤
You few people
You do not see how
汤姆是爱说话。我相信你很快就会厌倦了与他
勾勾需要做什么
所以,我生的朋友,它是我的心,我与所有我送你爱,希望你会永远带我的微笑与你,为我们大家都意味着,每一其他,不论未来举行。
在正常使用,该电台将在您向电台
首先,感谢一个lot.Secondly,我也想告诉你我的mind.but,哈哈...今天ismy生日相同的想法不是昨天
抗剪强度在各种条件下的剥离强度,环境
那里谁还记得我,和我认为谁?一大群人转
One trial trial
EGirl-性感 3D 互动汽提塔找首英文歌,女声,里面有很多重复的 because i_百度知道
找首英文歌,女声,里面有很多重复的 because i
没听清楚歌词`~因为珐定粹剐诔溉达税惮粳商场里面很吵。不停的有because i.....because i.....because i.....很浑厚的女声,应该是个大歌星吧。
提问者采纳
应该是because of you,我常听给你歌词 很好听的I will not make the same mistake that you did. I will not let myself cause my heart so much mise珐定粹剐诔溉达税惮粳ry. I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard. I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far.Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkKelly ClarksonBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurtBecause of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, Because of you, I am afraid.I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out. I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes. I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life. My heart can't possibly break because it wasn't even whole to start with.Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalkI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, Because of you, I am afraid.I watched you die, I heard you cry in the night in your sleep. I was so young you should've known better than to lean on me. You never thought of anyone else you just saw your pain. And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing. Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurtBecause of you I tried my hardest to forget everything. Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in. Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty. Because of you I'm afraid, Because of you.
提问者评价
恩那`~~哎~~~看来我的听力不行~~~~呵呵!!!你真厉害~~~~呵呵!!!谢谢了哟!!!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
你要找的是不是shakin stevens 的Because I love you if i got down on my knees i'm being with you if i cross a million oceans just to be with you. would you ever let me down. if i climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight. if i said that i would love you every single night. would you ever let me down. well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad, just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down. because i love you, love you, love you so don't let me down. if i swam the longest river just to call your name. if i said the way i feel for you would never change. would you ever fool around. well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad, just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down. because i love you, love you, love you so don't let me down. well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad, just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down. because i love you, love you, love you love you, love you 如果我双膝跪地 向你祈求 我穿越海洋 想和你在一起 宝贝 你会否另我失望 我翻越高山 为要抱紧你 我说我想你 在每个孤单的夜 你会否另我失望 我的歌声那么伤感 因为我担心 你会对我不在乎 我是那么那么爱你 不要让我跌落云端 游过长河 想要呼唤你名字 如果我对你说 爱你 此生不变 宝贝 你会否漫不经心 我的歌声那么伤感 我的心里多么害怕 害怕你 会对我不在乎 我是那么那么爱你 宝贝 请你抱紧我 我的歌声那么伤感 我的心里多么害怕 我是那么那么爱你 不要让我跌落云端
是不是 because of you
because of you
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 not afraid 的文章

随机推荐