快快??!。?快快怎么记英语单词最快快。??快??快快。??快快快。!?。快快??

各种求 英语翻译~~快快快快快快。_百度知道
各种求 英语翻译~~快快快快快快。
一大盘水饺五元钱,真是太便宜了。很多老人都喜欢在公园里散步。你在这部电影中扮演什么角色?你觉得这些表演怎样?我认为北京是最受游客欢迎的城市。
2.______ of the old people like to ______ ________in the park.5.I think Beijing is the ______ ______ city _____ visitors.
提问者采纳
A large plate of boiled dumplings just five yuan,it's too cheap.Many old people enjoy to walk in the park.What is your role in this movie?Do you think of the performance ?I think Beijing is one of the most popular cities for tourists to visit in china
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
一大盘水饺五元钱,真是太便宜了。A big plate of boiled dumplings is really cheap, costing only 5 yuan.很多老人都喜欢在公园里散步。Many old people like taking a walk in the park.你在这部电影中扮演什么角色?What role do you play in the film?你觉得这些表演怎样?What did / do you think of the performance(s)?我认为北京是最受游客欢迎的城市。I think that Beijing is the most popular tourist city (in China).
Five Yuan is too cheep for a dish of boiled dumplings .Many old people like walking in parks.Which character do you act in this movie?What do you think of this perfomance.In my opinion, Peking is a famous tourist city.
一大盘水饺五元钱,真是太便宜了。很多老人都喜欢在公园里散步。你在这部电影中扮演什么角色?你觉得这些表演怎样?我认为北京是最受游客欢迎的城市。A large plate of boiled dumplings five yuan of money, is really too cheap.Many old people like to take a walk in the park.What is your role in this movie?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快_百度知道
英语快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快
一.翻译句子1.现在人人都在努力学习外语2.我和妈妈每天晚饭后出去散步3.我们盼望着能再见到我们的老师4.我妹妹每天晚上要花一个小时听音乐5.你认为中国怎麼样6.老师说学生不应该看太多的电视和电影7.她最喜欢的玩具是泰迪熊8.我想买多很东西,但没有足够的钱9.你想买点什麼?我再为朋友找一个发夹10.这些卡片多少钱?8美元11.丹尼尔和杰克在玩电脑游戏吗?12.看,她拎着许多购物袋13.你在干什麼?我在等他们14.这条街有许多商店和这馆15.这双足球鞋太贵了,有没有便宜一点的?16.她破不及待地要见你17.Paul没有能够打开那个罐头18.他每天早上一直睡到七点钟19.Nancy非常感激你20.沿着这条街走,接这向左拐进入公园路21.他对足球非常狂热22.我盼望着收到你的来信快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快
1.Everyone_______
_______ _________at English2.______ _______ after supper every day3.We_____ ______ our teacher again4.My sister always_______ an hour _________every evening5.不用了6.The teacher says students ______ _____ TV and films7.不用了8.不用了9.____ I____you? I'm looking for a hair clip for my ftiend10.不用了11.不用了12.不用了13.不用了14.不用了15.his pair of football boots __ __ __. __you have a cheper ____?16. 不用了17.不用了18.不用了19.不用了20.不用了21.不用了22.不用了23.Thanks_______ _______ me ________ my son's study许多西方人爱吃中餐24.Many people _____ _____ _______ love _______food李书书常为我做玩具25.Uncle Li often _______ _____ ______ me春天是我一年中最喜欢的季节26._______is my ______ ______ in a ________.看到侞此多人我很感动27.I am _______ to_______somany ________你打算怎样度假28.How are you _____ ______ _____ to _____your ______?
提问者采纳
1 Everyone is learning English hard.2 My mother and I go out for a work after super every day.3 We are looking forward to see our teacher again.4 My sister spends an hour listening music every day.5 How do you like China.6 The teachers say that students shouldn't see too much film.7 Her favorate toy is Tidy Bear.8 I want to buy too things,but I dongn't have enough money.9 What do you want to buy?I'm looking for a fajia for my friend.10 How much are these cards?8 dollars.11 Are Danil and Jack playing computer games.12 Look,she is carrying many bags.13 What are you doing?I'm waiting for them.14 There are too many shops and restaurant on the street.15 The football shoes are too dear,do you have any cheaper?16 She can't wait to meet you.17 Paul wasn't able to open the guantou.18 He sleep until 7 a.m. every morning.19 Nancy thank you very much.20 Go alone the street.Then ture left into the park.21 He is crazy about football very much.22 I'm looking forward to get your letter.
其他类似问题
快快快的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.现在人人都在努力学习外语 all the people are
their best to learn english well2.我和妈妈每天晚饭后出去散步 my mother and i go out for a walk after supper everyday3.我们盼望着能再见到我们的老师we are looking forward to seeing our english teacher again 4.我妹妹每天晚上要花一个小时听音乐my sister spends one hour in listening to the music every night 5.你认为中国怎麼样 what do you think of china6.老师说学生不应该看太多的电视和电影 our teacher said that students shouldnot watch too much tv and movies7.她最喜欢的玩具是泰迪熊her farourite toy is teddy bear 8.我想买多很东西,但没有足够的钱 i want to buy many things but i have not got enough money9.你想买点什麼?我再为朋友找一个发夹 what can i do for you ?i want to buy a barrette10.这些卡片多少钱?8美元 how much are these cards?eight dollars11.丹尼尔和杰克在玩电脑游戏吗?are dani and jack playing computer
games?12.看,她拎着许多购物袋 look!she is carrying many shopping bags13.你在干什麼?我在等他们what are you doing??i am waiting for them 14.这条街有许多商店和这馆 there are many shops on this street15.这双足球鞋太贵了,有没有便宜一点的? this pair of shoes is a little dear .do you have a cheaper one??16.她破不及待地要见你 she can not wait to meet you 17.Paul没有能够打开那个罐头 paul is not able to open the can18.他每天早上一直睡到七点钟 he gets up at 7 o`clock every morning 19.Nancy非常感激你 nancy is very thankful to you20.沿着这条街走,接这向左拐进入公园路 walk along this street and turn left to the park road21.他对足球非常狂热 he is crazy about football22.我盼望着收到你的来信 i am looking forward to your letter1.Everyone___tries____ __their_____ __best_______at English 2.__we____ ___walk____ after supper every day 3.We__hope___ __seeing____ our teacher again 4.My sister always__spends_____ an hour ___listening______every evening 5.不用了 6.The teacher says students __shouldnot____ __watch___ TV and films 7.不用了 8.不用了 9.__can__ I__help__you? I'm looking for a hair clip for my ftiend 10.不用了 11.不用了 12.不用了 13.不用了 14.不用了 15.this pair of football boots _is_ _very_ _expensive_. do__you have a cheaper _one___? 16. 不用了 17.不用了 18.不用了 19.不用了 20.不用了 21.不用了 22.不用了 23.Thanks___for____ ___helping____ me __with______ my son's study 许多西方人爱吃中餐 24.Many people _in____ __the___ ___west____ love __chinese_____food 李书书常为我做玩具 25.Uncle Li often _makes______ __toys___ __for____ me 春天是我一年中最喜欢的季节 26.___spring____is my __favourite____ __season____ in a __year______. 看到侞此多人我很感动 27.I am _touched______ to__see_____somany __people______ 你打算怎样度假 28.How are you _going____ __to____ _do____ to _spend____your _holiday_____?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁20篇英语小短文,带翻译。一定要短!快快快!_百度知道
20篇英语小短文,带翻译。一定要短!快快快!
好的加分,如果不短,不带翻译,不采纳
提问者采纳
1.金鱼GoldfishStan: I won 92 goldfish.Fred: Where are you going to keep them?Stan: In the bathroom 。Fred: But what will you do when you want to take a bath?Stan: Blindfold them!斯丹:我赢了 92 条金鱼。弗雷德:你想在哪儿养它们?斯丹:浴室。弗雷德:但是你想洗澡时怎么办?斯丹:蒙住它们的眼睛!2.Whose Father Was the StrongerWill and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger. Will said, “Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ? My father's the one who dug the hole for it.”Bill wasn't impressed, “Well, that's nothing. You know the Dead Sea ? My father's the one who killed it!”威尔和比尔在为谁的父亲更强壮而争吵。威尔说: “ 喏,你知道太平洋吗?就是我爸爸为它挖的洞。 ”比尔不屑一顾: “ 噢,那没什么。你知道死海吗?那是我爸爸杀死的。 ”3.I Need Your FootballGeorge knocked on the door of his friend's house. When his friend's mother answered he asked, “can Albert come out to play? ”“ No,” said the mother, “it's too cold. ”“ Well, then, ” said George, “ can his football come out to play ? ”乔冶敲着他朋友家的门。当朋友的妈妈来应门时,他问:“阿尔伯特可以出来玩吗? ”“ 不行, ” 那位妈妈说, “ 天气太冷了。 ”“ 噢,那么, ” 乔冶, “ 他的足球可以出来玩吗? ”4.Send the Bill to My FatherDoctor: 〃I can do nothing for your complaint. It is hereditary.〃Patient: 〃then send the bill to my father,please.〃医生:“对你的抱怨我无能为力。那是遗传病。”病人:“那请你把账单给我父亲吧。”5.我在谈一笔很大的生意 A young business man had just started his business, and rented a beautiful office. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
一个年轻人刚开始做生意,租了一间漂亮的办公室。坐在办公室,他看见一个人从外面走进办公室。装着很忙的样子,他拿起话筒,假装正在跟人谈一笔很大的生意。他从嘴里说出的,都是数目很大的数字,还有口气很大的许诺。
Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor. &Can I help you?& The man said, &Sure. I've come to install the phone.&
最后,他挂上电话,问来访者:“您有什么事吗?”来访者说:“哦,我是来装电话的。”6. whats puberty(青春期)
One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, &Mommy, what's puberty?& My wife was rushed at the moment, so she suggested that Peggy look up the word in the dictionary, after which they could talk about it.
A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked what the dictionary had said. &Puberty means,& announced Peggy, &the earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children.&
&What do you think of that?& my wife asked.
&I'm not sure,& Peggy relied. &I've always been able to bear children. It's adults I can't bear.&.
青春期一天晚上,在准备晚饭的时候,我们十岁的女儿问:“妈妈,什么是青春期?”我的妻子此时正忙得不亦乐乎,所以她建议佩吉到字典上查这个词,然后她们可以再讨论它。
几分钟以后,佩吉回来了。她妈妈问字典上怎么说。
“青春期的意思是,”佩吉宣布:“一个女孩能忍受孩子的最早年龄。”
“你怎么想呢?”我妻子问。
“我不知道,”佩吉回答。“我总能忍受孩子。让我忍受不了的是大人。
Note: bear children: 生孩子。bear 一词也可作“忍受”讲。7.The Swimmer
The teacher told the class the story of a man who swam a river three times before breakfast.
Johnny laughed.
&Do you doubt that a good swimmer could do that?& asked the teacher.
&No, sir,& answered Johnny, &but I wonder why he did not swim it four times and get back to the side where his clothes were.&
老师给同学们讲了一个小故事,说有一个人早饭前要在河里游泳,横渡三趟。
约翰尼笑了。
老师问道:“你不相信一个游泳很好的人可以做到么?”
约翰尼回答说:“不是的,先生,我是不明白他为什么不游四次,好回到他放衣服的那边。”8.谁签署了独立宣言
A Kentucky teacher was quizzing her students. &Johnny, who signed the Declaration of Independence?&
He said, &Damn if I know.&
She was a little put out(激怒) by his swearing, so she told him to go home and to bring his father with him when he came back.
Next day, the father came with his son, sat in the back of the room to observe.
She started back in on her quiz and finally got back to the boy. &Now, Johnny, I'll ask you again. Who signed the Declaration of Independence?&
&Well, hell, teacher,& Johnny said, &I told you I didn't know.&
The father jumped up in the back, pointed a stern finger at his son, and said, &Johnny, if you signed that damn thing, hell, you damn well better admit it!&9.Why he couldn't leave?There was a meeting with a large number of people. At first the speaker was very interesting, but as time went on, he became very boring. Finally when he was through, there was only one man sitting in the large room.
The speaker walked up to the man and said, &Thank you for hearing me out when all the others left the room.&
&Oh! Don't mention it!& replied the man, &I cannot leave because I am the next speaker.&10.Stupid Question
Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city. Everyday, thousands of people passed his door, and a lot of them stopped and asked him, &What's the time, please?&
丹在一个大城市的某个俱乐部当守门人。每天都有数千人经过他的门口,而且许多人都会停下来问他:“请问现在几点?”
After a few months, Dan said to himself, &I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more. I'm going to buy a big clock and put it upon the wall here.& Then he did so.
几个月后,丹想:“我不想再回答这些蠢人提出的问题了,我要去买一只大钟,把它挂在这儿的墙上。”于是他买了一只钟,把它挂在了墙上。
&Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time,& he thought happily. But after that, a lot of people stopped, looked at the clock and then asked Dan, &Is that clock right?&
“现在人们总不会再停下来问我时间了。”他高兴地想。可是打那以后,每天仍有许多人停下来,看看钟,然后问丹:“这钟准吗?”11. 母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。 Mother’s Day comes on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy.
提问者评价
太好了!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
A Woman Who Fell It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, &Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?& 摔倒的女人 上下班高峰期,我匆匆奔向纽约豪华中心站去赶一趟火车。接近门口,一位肥胖的中年妇女从后面冲过来,没想到在平滑的大理石地面上失了脚,仰面滑倒了。她的惯性使她接近了我的脚。我正准备扶她,她却自己爬了起来。她镇定了一下,对我挤了一下眉,说道:“总是有漂亮女人拜倒在你脚下吗?” (6)She kindled a third match. Again shot up the flame; and now she was sitting under a most beautiful Christmas tree ,far larger, and far more prettily decked out, than the one she had seen last Christmas eve through the glass doors of the rich merchant's house. Hundreds of wax-tapers lighted up the green branches, and tiny painted figures, such as she had seen in the shop-windows, looked down from the tree upon her. The child stretched out her hands towards them in delight, and in that moment the lights of the match warm quenched; still, however, the Christmas candles burned higher and higher, she beheld them beaming like stars in heaven; one of them fell, the lights streaming behind it like a long, fiery tail. “Now some one is dying,” said the little girl, softly, for she had been told by her old grandmother, the only person who had ever been kind to her, and who was now dead that whenever a star falls an immortal spirit returns to the God who gave it. She struck yet another match against the wall; it flamed up, and surrounded by its light, appeared before her that same dear grandmother, gentle and loving as always, but bright and happy as she had never looked during her lifetime. 她擦着了第三根火柴,又冒出了火焰。现在她觉得正坐在非常美丽的圣诞树下面,比上次圣诞节透过那富商家的玻璃门看到的那株还要大、还要美。这株树的绿枝上点燃着许许多多的蜡烛,颜色瑰丽的图画,就象橱窗里挂着的那些一样漂亮,仿佛在向她眨眼。小姑娘把两只手伸过去,火柴又熄灭了。然而圣诞树上的烛光越升越高。她看到它们变成了明亮的星星,有一颗落下来,在天上划出一道长长的火丝。 “现在又有一个什么人死了。”小姑娘说。因为她的老祖母——一个唯一待她好的人,现在已经死了,曾经告诉过她,天上落下一颗星,地上就有一个灵魂回到曾赋于他生命的上帝那里去。 她在墙上又擦了一根火柴,火光把四周照亮了。在亮光里,亲爱的和生前一样的祖母出现了。她依然是那么的慈爱和温和,然而那快活和幸福的样子却是她生前从未有过的 (7)But the teacher cried The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled . His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum. Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms. When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door. &Was school all right?& she asked, &Did you get along all right? did you cry?& &Cry?& John asked. &No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!& 可是老师哭了 六岁的约翰娇生惯养。他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。 约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他并问道:“学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?” “哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。”
和空间划分的
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快快快!?。??快快快英语的快??!。?快快快快快快???!?。快快。??快快快。!?。。?,快快_百度知道
提问者采纳
Have a nice day at
Help cleaning after
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
不会百度翻译吗,we are DN(度娘)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问八年级下册一二单元英语单词是什么?求,快快快!_百度知道
请问八年级下册一二单元英语单词是什么?求,快快快!
+to do sth,by oneself 一个人住 go skating 去滑冰 look smart 看上去潇洒,显得漂亮 dress casually 穿着随意 come true 实现 in the future 在未来 Unit 2 argued with sb, 与某人生气 have an argument with sb,与某人生气 out of style 不时髦的 in style 时髦的 keep out 不让…进入 call sb, up 打电话给… on the phone 用电话交谈 pay for 付款 part-time job 兼职工作 Teen Talk 青少年论坛 the same as 与…同样的 get on 相处 as much as possible 尽可能多 all kinds of 各种 on the other hand一方面 borrow sth, from sb,向某人借某物 found out 找出 is popular at school 在学校受欢迎 except me 除了我 have a quick supper 吃一个快的晚餐 not…until 直到…才 try to do 试着去做 complain about doing sth,抱怨做某事 seem to do comparing…with 把…与…做比较 think for 为…着想 find it +adj,发现做某事很怎样 learn to do 学会做某事,Unit1 be free 免费 live to be 200 years old 活到200岁 less pollution 更少的污染 use the subway less 更少地使用地铁 more tall buildings 更多的高楼 in ten years 十年后 places to live 住的地方 live on the space station 住在太空站 live in an apartment 住在公寓 live alone&#47,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
将来,寄 all kinds of 各种,适合,可是,一意孤行的push v,过时的 could modal v,较少数 pollution n, make的过去式 factory n,火箭 space n,人,比较 crazy adj,送回 fail v,导电的 toothbrush n,电的,得以…… dress v,要 won’t=will not everything
pron, come的过去式 come true 实现,up 打电话给…… ticket n,厌倦的 everywhere adv,非正式地,简易的 such adj,争论, write的过去式 myself
pron,它)们自己 adult n,孤独地 probably adv,争吵 wrong adj,除,我本人 interview n,理发,包括,哪几个 even adv,错误的,使惊奇, take的过去式 moon n,心烦的, think的过去式 fiction n,使意外 on the phone 用电话交谈,不会发生的 housework n,(反身代词)他(她,家务,人类 shape n,不可能的,抱怨,甚至 the world cup 世界杯 wrote v,狂热的 themselves
pron,推动,面试,(反身代词)我自己,树,疯狂的,航天员 rocket n,每件事物 paper
n,robot n,飞行 took v,有毛病的,票,发型 except prep,到处 human n,工厂 simple adj,大概,早已,新颖的 the same as
与……同样的 in style 时髦的,控诉 include v,这种 bored adj,预测 came v,鹦鹉 alone adv,发送,面谈 predict v,变为 fell v,像是,科学家 in the future
未来,等级bake sale
面包或糕饼的售卖活动 keep out 不让……进入 play v,预言,级别,播放 part-time job 兼职工作
argue v,地震 snake n,好的 either adj,预言 future n,包含 pushy adj,沮丧的return v,可能的 electric adj,督促 sent v, 将来 however
conj,成年人 on the one hand (在)一方面 organized adj,穿衣 casually adv,各地,入场券 surprise v,将,家庭教师 original adj, 许许多多 already adv,(两方中的)每一方的 bake v,单独地,(little的比较级)较少,空间,固执己见的,烤,小说 unpleasant adj,压力 complain v,达到 sound n,声音 company n,在通话 pay for 付款 okay adj,这样的,落下,足球 until prep,蛇 possible adj,一套衣服go skating
去滑冰 be able to 能够……,fall的过去式fall in love with 爱上pet 宠物 parrot n,未来 prediction n,使用,简单的,巨大的,会,先前 made v,家务事 rating n,宇航员,跌落,月球 i will=i’ll fall v,树木 building n,烘 tutor n,不合适的 style n,适应 as……as possible 尽可能…… pressure n,许多 compare v,较小 fewer adj,纸,机器人will v,有组织的 on the other hand (在)另一方面 freedom n,牙刷 seem v,厌烦的,哪个,进展 football
n,使人不愉快的 scientist n,然而hundred
n,风格 out of style 不时髦的,形状 huge n, can的过去式 what’s the matter 怎么了 call sb,或许 suit n,推,到--为止 fit v,房屋 astronaut n,把--除外 upset adj,预报,公司 thought v,失败 get on 相处,纸张 use v,一百hundreds of 好几百,(few的比较级)较少的,自由,极大的 earthquake n,外形, 任一的,污染 tree n,月亮,建筑物,太空 space station 空间站 fly v,似乎 impossible adj,归还,随意地 which pron,流行的 haircut n,利用 less
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i快快快 的文章

随机推荐