谁学习英语比较好的app的

谁英语比较好 求英语作文一篇_百度知道
I advise you to spent some time on learning the differences between the different traditional countries,and
I really sympathize with you,In Germany,I want to tell you why. I have some suggestions!
Sincerely yours,
Thank you for your email,Guesture &quot.Howerver,It represents that you look down on somebody or severe offence with somebody,It is nessary to make an apologize to him.More over.I am sure OK&quot,and try to explain to him about the mistakeDear Jack,you neednot to be worry about it.For example.Finnally,It means agree with or praise somebody or something,and hope your all going great,In your Country.I have received the details you told me,It is a common phenomenon in the international communications.F represents different meanings in different countries.
In fact.With my good wishes
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
上网一查,不就好了呀
这是刚出的题
网上还没有答案
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁·的英语比较好啊,_百度知道
谁·的英语比较好啊,
....最好今年高二或是高一的都行,哪个英语好的交谈一下我英语很差.谢啦.?..
我有更好的答案
你的比较好
哈哈……选我你绝对没有找错人……choose me i will help you to improve your english
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁英语最好_百度知道
谁英语最好
当然是我了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
上有人,天外有天。再说你也没有办法判断谁英语最好,是吧,谁知道谁最好
你英语最好?我考吹牛你应该是最好的吧!
一定是你最好啊
当然是老外啦~~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁的英语好_百度知道
谁的英语好
others,the others,the other用other,anther
提问者采纳
2, one is a doctor.
我们走得不如其他人远5。3.我有两个姐姐?我还能再要一杯茶吗;t go so far as the others. other- Do you have any other books. another- Can I have another cup of tea,另外一个是老师。4, the other is a teacher. We didn&#39?你有其他书吗.我不会告诉别人你的秘密. others- I will not tell others your secret. the other- I have two sisters,一个是医生1
提问者评价
再详细的解释一下就好了~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语比较好的网站 的文章

随机推荐