求翻译这个英语短文带翻译50词小短文

A man was going to the house of some rich person. as he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. he said, i do not want for the rich man wi he will give me...
英语短文阅读网
英语短文带翻译
英文短文推荐
One morning when a vixen was taking her babies out of the lair, she saw a liones...
Grab Your Umbrellas 拿好雨伞 It looked like rain. 天气看起来要下雨了。 The sky w...
One morning a countryman went to his gooses nest, and saw a yellow and glitterin...
One day the mice had a meeting to talk about the way to deal with their common e...
Wolf, meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hand...
Ass having heard some Grasshoppers chirping,
and, desiring...
Wolf, having a bone stuck in his throat, hired a Crane, for a large sum, to put ...
Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. W...
Bat falling upon the ground was caught by a Weasel, of whom he earnestly besough...
Suddenly the wheels of the wagon sank into the mire, and the horse could not pul...英语翻译求高手帮我翻译一个英语的小短文,求翻译~英语的~补充说明想在英语课上讲的个小短文,可我英语不大好,所以好苦恼~我想讲个介绍羊驼(外号就是草,泥马的那个动物)的文章,希望高手帮我翻译下,最好给我_百度作业帮
英语翻译求高手帮我翻译一个英语的小短文,求翻译~英语的~补充说明想在英语课上讲的个小短文,可我英语不大好,所以好苦恼~我想讲个介绍羊驼(外号就是草,泥马的那个动物)的文章,希望高手帮我翻译下,最好给我多补充点~内容如下:今天我要给大家介绍一种很可爱的动物,这就是羊驼,在网络上很出名,很多人都知道它,它有一种忧郁的眼神,让人看了心碎,它是非常可爱的.羊驼是以草为食,拥有白色的毛(这里我希望高手帮我补充一点关于它的特性,我用手机上网不方便查啊,就是拜托大家帮查一些简单的东西,比如它能活多久啊之类的,谢谢了)总之,它是非常可爱的动物,我也希望大家保护动物,给我们自己一个同样可爱的地球”大意如上了,有什么希望高手帮我补充啊!希望可以写的清楚点,中文英文都有的,最好想对应,因为我英语确实不大好,周四就要了,这短文可以幽默点,最好要简单易懂,重要的是中文英文一定要有,最好对照,能否有中文的补充?我怕不清楚那句英文不知道是对应哪句中文
Hello guysToday I will introduce a kind of lovely creature to everybody.Actually it is already quite famous on internet and plenty of ppl are fascinatedby its blue eyes which made ppl break their heart.Now I am going to tell you guys it is alpaca!The species of alpaca is herbivore with its white fur and cute body.Besides,the South America is its original habitat.Anyway,it is completely lovable and I wish everbody can reach out your hands to protect our planet.大家好今天我为大家介绍一种可爱的动物.实际上它在网络上已经非常有名气了,许多人都为它那令人心碎的忧郁眼神而着迷.(停顿)它就是羊驼!羊驼是一种食草性动物,有着白色的毛皮和可爱的身体.此外,南美洲是羊驼的原始栖息地.好了,可以看出它真的是非常惹人喜欢,所以我希望大家能够伸出你们的双手来保护好我们的家园.PS,哈哈哈,小朋友给分啦
您可能关注的推广英语翻译A recent project for the community of Vercheres,Quebec,by Peter Jacobs and Philippe Poullaouec-Gonidec attempts to reinscribe memory as means of creating a coherent landscape and provide a guide for future growth.Vercheres is one of the six original settlements in Que_百度作业帮
英语翻译A recent project for the community of Vercheres,Quebec,by Peter Jacobs and Philippe Poullaouec-Gonidec attempts to reinscribe memory as means of creating a coherent landscape and provide a guide for future growth.Vercheres is one of the six original settlements in Quebec.There are still lines and hedgerows that trace the French Seignieries,long narrow strips of land,approximately three by thirty arpents,that stretch from the shoreacross the fertile flood plain to the forest beyond (Jacobs).However,enormous growth in human settlements and in industrial and manufacturing activity over the past twenty-five years has spawned a network of rail,road,and utility corridors that have severed the traditional linkage of river and woods across tfie agricultural plain.不要用翻译软件哦前辈们
最近的一个项目的社会Vercheres ,魁北克,由彼得雅各布斯和Philippe Poullaouec - Gonidec企图reinscribe记忆的手段建立一个连贯的景观,并提供一个指导今后的成长.Vercheres是一种原始的六个定居点的魁北克省.还有线和篱,微量法国Seignieries ,长期狭长的土地,大约三年的第三十一arpents ,这一段从岸上在肥沃的冲积平原森林以外(雅各布) .然而,巨大的增长和人类住区在工业和制造业活动在过去二十五年已催生了网络的铁路,公路和公用走廊已断绝了传统的联系,河流和树林跨越tfie农业平原.
最近的一个项目的社会Vercheres ,魁北克,由彼得雅各布斯和Philippe Poullaouec - Gonidec企图reinscribe记忆的手段建立一个连贯的景观,并提供一个指导今后的成长。 Vercheres是一种原始的六个定居点的魁北克省。还有线和篱,微量法国Seignieries ,长期狭长的土地,大约三年的第三十一arpents ,这一段从岸上在肥沃的冲积平原森林以...
yangchen121111 千总 五级(3310) | 我的知道 | 我的消息(0/22) | 我的空间 | 百度首页 | 退出我的知道 我的提问 我的回答 知识掌门人
百度知道 > 外语/出国 ...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译今晚要好,_百度作业帮
英语翻译今晚要好,
One day an old man siselling a big elephant.A young man comes to the elephant and begins to look at it slowly.The old man goes up to him and says inhis ear,“Don't say anything about the elephant before I sell it,then i'll give you some money.”“All right,”says the young man.After the old man slles the elephant,he gives the young man some money and says,“Now,can you tell me how you find the bad ears of theelephant?”“I don't find the bad ears,”says the young man.“Then why do you look at the elephant slowly?”asks the old man.The young man answers,“Because I never see an elephant before,and I want to know what it looks like.”一天,一个老的男人正在卖一头大象.一个年轻的男人走向大象然后开始慢慢看着它(大象),这个老的男人走向他对着他的耳朵说,“不要在我卖出它(大象)之前说关于它(大象)的事,然后我会给你一些钱.”“好的”,这个年轻的男人说.在这个老的男人卖出大象后,他给了年轻的男人一些钱并且说,“现在,你可以告诉我你是怎样知道大象的坏的耳朵了吧?”“我不知道坏的耳朵”,这个年轻的男人说.“然后为什么你慢慢的看着大象?”这个老的男人问.这个年轻的男人回答,“因为我在这之前从来没有见过大象,还有我想知道它(大象)是什么样子的.”
YouthYouth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor ...
适用各种爱I miss you right now.Love is great,love is fine.When you said you were not happy or upset,the pieces of heart will miss you severely,what"s more,you are sick now.Maybe to you just is a ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求几篇寓意深刻的英语小短文.(要有翻译.)_百度作业帮
求几篇寓意深刻的英语小短文.(要有翻译.)
As food is to the body,so is learning to the mind.Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food.Likewise,we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand our intellectual capacity.Constant learning supplies us with inexhaustible fuel for driving us to sharpen our power of reasoning,analysis,and judgment.Learning incessantly is the surest way to keep pace with the times in the information age,and an infallible warrant of success in times of uncertainty.Once learning stops,vegetation sets in.It is a common fallacy to regard school as the only workshop for the acquisition of knowledge.On the contrary,learning should be a never-ending process,from the cradle to the grave.With the world ever changing so fast,the cease from learning for just a few days will make a person lag behind.What's worse,the animalistic instinct dormant deep in our subconsciousness will come to life,weakening our will to pursue our noble ideal,sapping our determination to sweep away obstacles to our success and strangling our desire for the refinement of our character.Lack of learning will inevitably lead to the stagnation of the mind,or even worse,its fossilization,Therefore,to stay mentally young,we have to take learning as a lifelong career.学习之于心灵,就像食物之于身体一样.摄取了适量的营养食物,我们的身体得以生长而肌肉得以发达.同样地,我们应该日复一日不断地学习以保持我们敏锐的心智能力,并扩充我们的智力容量.不断的学习提供我们用不尽的燃料,来驱使我们磨利我们的推理、分析和判断的能力.持续的学习是在信息时代中跟时代并驾齐驱的最稳当的方法,也是在变动的世代中成功的可靠保证.一旦学习停止,单调贫乏的生活就开始了.视学校为汲取知识的唯一场所是种常见的谬误.相反地,学习应该是一种无终止的历程,从生到死.由于世界一直快速地在变动,只要学习停顿数日就将使人落后.更糟的是,蛰伏在我们潜意识深处的兽性本能就会复活,削弱我们追求高贵理想的意志,弱化我们扫除成功障碍的决心,而且扼杀我们净化我们人格的欲望.缺少学习将不可避免地导致心灵的停滞,甚至更糟地,使其僵化.因此,为了保持心理年轻,我们必须将学习当作一生的事业.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读短文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐