qq540710777我想知道我的前世一切

qq我想知道一切_百度知道
qq我想知道一切
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Girlfriend 女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way No way 没门儿 休想 No, it's not a secret 不!它不是个秘密 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 You're so fine 你是如此的好 I want you mine 我想要你成为我的 You're so delicious 你是如此的美妙 I think I'll bet 我想我会赌赢的 You're all the time So addictive 你一直是如此地令我上瘾 Don't you know 你不知道吗 What I can do 我应该怎么做 To make you feel alright 让你感觉很好 Don't pretend 别装了 I think you know 我想你知道 I'm damn precious 我是珍贵的 And hell Yeah 地狱 耶 I'm the mother fucking princess 我是母亲该死的公主 I can tell you like me too 我可以告诉你你也喜欢我 And you know I'm right 而且你知道我是对的 She's like so whatever 她是喜欢的 所以无论如何 You can do so much better 你可以做更多更好的 I think we should get together now 我想我们现在应该在一起 And that's what everyone's talking about 那是所有人所正在讨论的 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way No way 没门儿 休想 No, it's not a secret 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 I can see the way 我可以看见路 I see the way 我看见了路 You look at me 你正看着我 And even when you look away 尽管当你注视我 I know you're think of me 我知道你是在想着我的 I know you talk about me all the time again and 我知道你一直一遍又一便地讨论着我 again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear 所以 来这儿告诉我我想要听到的 Better,yeah,make your girlfriend disappear 更好,耶,让你的女朋友出现 I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again 我不想要再次听见你说她的名字 Cause she's like so whatever 因为她是喜欢你的 所以 无论如何 And you can do so much better 而且你可以做更多更好的 I think we should get together now 我想我们现在应该在一起的 And that's what everyone's talking about 那是所有人正在讨论着的 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way no way 没门儿 休想 No.it's not a secrect 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 一秒中之内你将要在被我的手指包裹 'Cause I can,cause I can do it better 因为我可以,因为我可以做的更好 Ther's no other,so when's it gonna sink in 那里没有其他的,所以当它下沉 She's so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? 她是很愚蠢的,你怎么认为的呢? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 一秒中之内你将要在被我的手指包裹 'Cause I can,cause I can do it better 因为我可以,因为我可以做得更好 Ther's no other,so when's it gonna sink in 那里没有其他的,所以当它下沉 She's so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? 她是很愚蠢的,你怎么认为的呢? Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 (No way 没门儿 No way) 休想 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道你其实喜欢我 No way no way 没门儿 休想 No,it's not a secrect 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 (No way 没门儿 No way) 休想 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend(No way!) 我不喜欢你的女朋友(休想!) No way No way 没门儿!休想! I think you need a new one(Hey!) 我想你需要一个新的女朋友(嘿!) Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend(No way!No way!) 我可以成为你的女朋友(没门儿!休想!) (Hey!)Hey hey you you (嘿!)嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me(No way!) 我知道你其实喜欢我(休想!) No way No way 没门儿 休想 No.it's not a secrect(Hey!) 不!它不是一个秘密(嘿!) Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend(No way!No way!) 我想要成为你的女朋友(没门儿!休想!) Hey Hey! 嘿嘿!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我想知道 英文 的文章

随机推荐