coco is in my family改为改为一般疑问句怎么改

coco is in my family改为疑问句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
coco is in my family改为疑问句
coco is in my family改为疑问句
第一时间为你提供正确答案:Is Coco in your family?**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!******...
你好!Is Coco in my family?希望能够帮到你!My English book is in my bag怎样改为否定句,一般疑问句?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My English book is in my bag怎样改为否定句,一般疑问句?
My English book is in my bag怎样改为否定句,一般疑问句?
否定句:My English book is not in my bag .疑问句:Is your English book in your bag
My English book isn't in my bag.Is your English book in your bag?
改为否定句 My English book isn't in my bag.改为一般疑问句 Is your English book in your bag?
my english book is not in my bag。is my book in my bag?
My English book is not in my bag.
在is 后面加not即可。一般疑问句则把is提到句首,其他不变。希望对你有所帮助哈1.i often do some housework in my family.《改为一般疑问句》----- you often ------- -------housework in my family?2.Hot chocolate is a drink.it has hot milk ,sugar and chocolate in it.《改为同义句》Hot chocolate is ----- ----- ----- ho_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.i often do some housework in my family.《改为一般疑问句》----- you often ------- -------housework in my family?2.Hot chocolate is a drink.it has hot milk ,sugar and chocolate in it.《改为同义句》Hot chocolate is ----- ----- ----- ho
1.i often do some housework in my family.《改为一般疑问句》----- you often ------- -------housework in my family?2.Hot chocolate is a drink.it has hot milk ,sugar and chocolate in it.《改为同义句》Hot chocolate is ----- ----- ----- hot milk,sugar and chocolate.3.This is her (her coat)《对打括号部分提问》----- ——— is this4.LI Ming likes to go to (the coffee shop) withhis frends.《对打括号部分提问》_____ does Li Ming ____ _____ _____ with his frends.5.The dictionary cost (60 yuan)《对打括号部分提问》_____ _____ did the dictionary ____?
同学,很高兴回答你的问题正确答案:1.i often do some housework in my family.《改为一般疑问句》( Do ) you often ( do ) ( your ) housework in my family?2.Hot chocolate is a drink.it has hot milk ,sugar and chocolate in it.《改为同义句》Hot chocolate is ( a ) ( drink ) ( without ) hot milk,sugar and chocolate.3.This is her (her coat)《对打括号部分提问》( Whose ) ( coat ) is this?4.LI Ming likes to go to (the coffee shop) withhis frends.《对打括号部分提问》( Where ) does Li Ming ( like ) ( to ) ( go ) with his frends?5.The dictionary cost (60 yuan)《对打括号部分提问》( How ) ( much ) did the dictionary ( cost ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^不明白请继续追问,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^七年级上册英语课本P11页My Family改为第三人称My FamilyHi,I'm Jenny.Here are two nice photos of my family.My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo.These are my parents ,Alan and Mary .In the next picture are my brothers,Bob_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
七年级上册英语课本P11页My Family改为第三人称My FamilyHi,I'm Jenny.Here are two nice photos of my family.My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo.These are my parents ,Alan and Mary .In the next picture are my brothers,Bob
七年级上册英语课本P11页My Family改为第三人称My FamilyHi,I'm Jenny.Here are two nice photos of my family.My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo.These are my parents ,Alan and Mary .In the next picture are my brothers,Bob and Eric .These two girls are my sister Cindy and my cousin Helen.Coco is in my family,too.
His FamilyHi,he's Jenny.Here are two nice photos of his family.His grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo. These are his parents ,Alan and Mary .In the next picture are his brothers,Bob and Eric .These two girls are his sister Cindy and his cousin Helen.Coco is in his family,too.Unit 2 This is my sister_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
Unit 2 This is my sister
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:6.43MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢