求冷小莫视频背景音乐乐

求视频背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
song》黑眼豆豆一首节奏感超强的感人歌曲。这首歌十分的柔美,忧伤,他是为纪念团员Apl.De.Ap在菲律宾过世的兄弟Allan-Pineda-Lindo而作,故取名&The APL Song&。那段听不懂的的副歌则是用菲律宾的他加禄语演唱的。旋律中挥散不去的淡淡的忧伤,缘于一段思乡之愁。英文歌词Come together and listenI brought news from my native landI&ll tell you how we live and what goes onFrom my beloved homeland.[Verse one, Apl.De.Ap]Every place got a ghetto this is my versionCheck it out...Listen closely yo, I got a story to tellA version of my ghetto where life felt for realSome would call it hell but to me it was heavenGod gave me the grace, amazing' ways of livingHow would you feel if you had to catch your meal?Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in.Having to pump the water outta the groundThe way we put it down utilizing what is aroundLike land for farming, river for fishingEveryone helpin'each other whenever they canWe makin' it happen, from nothing to somethingThat&s how we be surviving& back in my homeland[Chorus][Verse two, Apl.De.Ap]Yo, its been a while but...I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what's going onMan, it feels good to be back at homeAs been a decade, on the journey all alone(尤其是在我已孤身漂泊十年以后)I was fourteen when I first left PhilippinesI&ve been away half my life, but it felt like a dayTo be next to my mom with her home cooked mealMeant I felt complete, my emotions I feel!Now life has changed for me in the U.SBut back at home man, life was a mess...I guess sometimes life's stresses gets you downOn your knees, oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...中文歌词来吧,一起听我从我的家乡的土地上带来的消息我们如何生活,什么的推移,我会告诉你从我心爱的家园。[诗歌,Apl.De.Ap]每到一个地方得到一个贫民窟,这是我的版本检查出来...仔细听,我得到了一个故事我的贫民区,那里的生活是很真实的版本有人会说它是地狱,但对我来说,它是天堂上帝给我的恩典,惊人的方式生活如果你必须抓住你的饭,你会感觉如何?建立一间小屋居住,吃饭,瑟瑟发抖英寸泵水离开地面我们爱不释手,利用周围的事物像耕种的土地,河流捕鱼每个人都helpin'each其他时,他们可以我们金'这一点,从无到有这就是我们如何幸存“在我的家乡[合唱][诗二,Apl.De.Ap]呦,它已经有一段时间,但...我回到家里我的祖国,(检查),看是怎么回事男人,回到家里感觉很好它已经过了十年的征程上,独自一人(尤其是在我已孤身漂泊十年以后)我十四岁的时候我第一次离开菲律宾我已经离开我的生活的一半,但感觉如一日为了我的妈妈与她的家常饭意味着我感到完整,我的情绪,我觉得!现在的生活已经改变了,我在中美但在家乡,伙计,生活一团糟......我想有时候生活的压力会让你失望你的膝盖上,哦,兄弟,我想我可以帮你.....
提问者评价
太厉害了,谢谢你,
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频BGM_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一首 Chase & Status Ft. Mali - Let You Go第二首 MGMT - &Kids& Chase & Status Ft. Mali - Let You GoYou say,We can’t go on this way,Things have got to change,When your gone,And each day,A choice gets made,You think it’s yours to make,But your wrong,There’s nowhere to run,No place you can go,Nowhere you can hide,Where you won’t be found,There’s no place on earth,Where you could lay low,Wherever you are,I will track you down,There’s no way in hell,I will let you leave,Let you just get up,And walk out on me,There’s no way on earth,Hell would have to freeze,More than twice before,I will let you go!,let you…go!,I will let you go!,There’s no way on earth,Hell would have to freeze,More than twice before,I will let you go,Let you…go,You say,We can’t go on this way,Things have got to change,When your gone,And each day,A choice gets made,You think it’s yours to make,But your wrong,There’s nowhere to run,No place you can go,Nowhere you can hide,Where you won’t be found,There’s no place on earth,Where you could lay low,Wherever you are,I will track you down,There’s no way in hell,I will let you leave,Let you just get up,And walk out on me,There’s no way on earth,Hell would have to freeze,More than twice before,I will let you go!,There’s no wayi will let you go!Let you go!,I will let you go!,There’s no way on earth,Hell would have to freeze,More than twice before,I will let you go!,Let you…go!---------------------------------------------------------------MGMT - &Kids& You were a childCrawling on your knees toward itMaking momma so proudBut your voice was too loudWe like to watch you laughingPicking insects off of plantsNo time to think of consequencesControl yourselfTake only what you need from itA family of trees wanted to be hauntedControl yourselfTake only what you need from itA family of trees wanted to be hauntedThe water is warmBut it's sending me shiversA baby is bornCrying out for attentionThe memories fadeLike looking through a ... fogged mirrorDecision to decisions are made and not boughtBut I thought this wouldn't hurt a lotI guess not*Control yourselfTake only what you need from itA family of trees wanted to be hauntedControl yourselfTake only what you need from itA family of trees wanted to be haunted
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频背景音乐_背景音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,474贴子:
求这个视频背景音乐收藏
视频来自:
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
Unknown Error
听一下帝国史诗序曲,CS玩家都很熟悉这个音乐的,这个背景音乐应该是加工过的,你在QQ音乐搜索“logo制作 ”(特辑MV背景音乐Ⅰ-选自CS1.6官方大碟)也能听到
楼上正解一半,是经过加工的原创是Corner Stone Cues可惜至今没有完整的,只有三个很短的小段顺便给个魔兽版的视频来自:
Mind Heist - Zack Hemsey 梦之安魂曲、、、、
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求该视频背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
ou were there古堡迷踪结局的歌
Asriel  &#8810;秽れ亡き梦&#8811;
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  &#8810;Asgard&#8811;
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  &#8810;Deja vu&#8811;
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  &#8810;HappyLeap&#8811; 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   &#8810;Sequentia&#8811;
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
其他1条回答
我想知道中间那个背景音乐的名字tid=288580 PS:开头和结尾的音乐你说错了,应烁勤齿啃佼救扶粟该是这个视频名字叫:北京到乌鲁木齐:胡子在徒步
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 视频背景音乐 的文章