根据中文提示完成句子,小升初英语句型转换换

根据汉语提示完成句子1.Could you tell me( ) Mr.Brown ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (是否住在218号房间)?2.He asked me( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )(什么时候回家).3.Mother asked Meimei ( ) she ( ) some rice ( ) ( )(要还是不要).句型转换They haven'_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据汉语提示完成句子1.Could you tell me( ) Mr.Brown ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (是否住在218号房间)?2.He asked me( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )(什么时候回家).3.Mother asked Meimei ( ) she ( ) some rice ( ) ( )(要还是不要).句型转换They haven'
根据汉语提示完成句子1.Could you tell me( ) Mr.Brown ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (是否住在218号房间)?2.He asked me( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )(什么时候回家).3.Mother asked Meimei ( ) she ( ) some rice ( ) ( )(要还是不要).句型转换They haven't decided where to build the new shop.They haven't decided ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the new shop.
根据汉语提示完成句子1.Could you tell me 【whether/if】Mr.Brown ( lives) (in ) (Room) (218 ) (是否住在218号房间)?2.He asked me【when to go home】(什么时候回家).3.Mother asked Meimei 【whether】she 【needed】 some rice 【or not】(要还是不要).句型转换They haven't decided where to build the new shop.They haven't decided【where they would build】the new shop.【英语牛人团】倾情奉献,手工搞定,质量可靠,
1.Could you tell me(whether
) Mr.Brown (stays
) (是否住在218号房间)?2.He asked me(when
lives in Room 2082.when to get back home3.whether wanted
or not4. Where they will build希望有帮助!
1,whether
lives in room 218
2,when will I go home3,whether
or not 4,where they can build 主要考察宾语从句的运用,建议你可以再熟悉巩固下相关的知识​根据汉语提示完成句子根据汉语提示完成句子我们上课不能迟到.We can't ______ ______ ______ class.你为什么待在教室外面?______ are you staying ______ ______ ______ 我们通常在餐厅吃饭.We usually eat _____作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
​根据汉语提示完成句子根据汉语提示完成句子我们上课不能迟到.We can't ______ ______ ______ class.你为什么待在教室外面?______ are you staying ______ ______ ______ 我们通常在餐厅吃饭.We usually eat ____
​根据汉语提示完成句子根据汉语提示完成句子我们上课不能迟到.We can't ______ ______ ______ class.你为什么待在教室外面?______ are you staying ______ ______ ______ 我们通常在餐厅吃饭.We usually eat ______ ______ the ______ ______ 不要在课堂上听音乐.Don't ______ ______ ______ in class周末你不必穿校服.You ______ ______ ______ wear a school uniform ______ ______ 句型转换Be quiet.(改为否定句)______ ______ quiet.I have to cook supper at home (就划线部分提问)划线部分为 cook supper ______ do you have to ______ at home?No talking in the reading room(改为同义句)______ ______ in the reading room.She has to stay at home.(改为否定句)She ______ ______ ______ stay at home.You can't play computer gemes on school days.(改为祈使句)______ ______ computer gemes on school days.
1 be late for2 Why ,outside the classroom3 meals in ,dinning hall4 listen to music5 don't need to ,at weekend 句型转换1 Don't be2 What ,do 3 Don't talk4 doesn't have to5 Don't play
be late forWhy are you staying outside the classroomwe usually eat meals at the &nearby dinerlisten to musicdon't ha...
We can't arrive late for classWhy do you stay on the outside of the classroom?We usually eat in a restaurant.Don't listen to music in the classroom.You don't have to wear school un...英语填空,关于句型,根据汉语完成句子……1.她的妈妈八点钟去上班吗?( )her mother ( )( )( )at eight o‘clock?2.你弟弟通常几点去睡觉?( )( )( )your brother usually ( )( )( 3.我_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语填空,关于句型,根据汉语完成句子……1.她的妈妈八点钟去上班吗?( )her mother ( )( )( )at eight o‘clock?2.你弟弟通常几点去睡觉?( )( )( )your brother usually ( )( )( 3.我
英语填空,关于句型,根据汉语完成句子……1.她的妈妈八点钟去上班吗?( )her mother ( )( )( )at eight o‘clock?2.你弟弟通常几点去睡觉?( )( )( )your brother usually ( )( )( 3.我们经常下午做家庭作业.we ofter( )( )( )in the afternoon.4.杰克经常乘坐8路公交车去上学.Jack ofter ( )( )( )8 bus ( )go to school.5.晚饭后,他经常听会音乐.( )( ),he usually ( )( )music for a while .
1.她的妈妈八点钟去上班吗?(Does)her mother (go)(to)(work)at eight o‘clock?2.你弟弟通常几点去睡觉?(What)(time)(does)your brother usually (go)(to)(sleep)?3.我们经常下午做家庭作业.we often(do)(our)(homework)in the afternoon.4.杰克经常乘坐8路公交车去上学.Jack often(takes)(the)(No.)8 bus (to)go to school.5.晚饭后,他经常听会音乐.(After)(dinner),he usually (listen)(to)music for a while .
1.她的妈妈八点钟去上班吗?
mother ( go )(to)(work)at
o‘clock?2.你弟弟通常几点去睡觉?
( What )(time
)( does )your
(go )(to )( bed
)?3.我们经常下午做家庭作业。
Does go to workwhat time does go to bed
Does&go&to&workWhat&time&does&go&to&beddo&our&homeworktakes&the&Number&toAfter&supper&listens&to
do our homework
takes the number to
After dinner ,listens to
4.杰克经常乘坐8路公交车去上学。根据中文提示完成下列句子和句型转换(全部同义句).1.北京有两百多名胜古迹吗?我不知到.Are there _____ two ________ _______ of ________ in Beijing Sorry,I ____ _____ ____ .2.你要小心,因为路上交通车辆太_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据中文提示完成下列句子和句型转换(全部同义句).1.北京有两百多名胜古迹吗?我不知到.Are there _____ two ________ _______ of ________ in Beijing Sorry,I ____ _____ ____ .2.你要小心,因为路上交通车辆太
根据中文提示完成下列句子和句型转换(全部同义句).1.北京有两百多名胜古迹吗?我不知到.Are there _____ two ________ _______ of ________ in Beijing Sorry,I ____ _____ ____ .2.你要小心,因为路上交通车辆太多.Please ______ _______ ,because there’s ______ ______ _______ on the road3.Millie 昨天从树上掉下来了,但是很幸运,他没有受伤.Yesterday,millie________ _______a tree,but_________,he wasn't hurt.4.我认为为保护鸟类做点什么是必要的I think it ______ _______to do something_______ ________birds句型转换:(全部同义句)1.Yangyang has more books than any other student in his class.yangyang has _____ ______books than any other student in his class2.Let's go out for a walkLet's go out for a walk,_______ _______?3.I like Chinese tea with nothing in it.I like Chinese tea ______ ______in it 4.why not go there by bus?_______ ________ we _______ ______bus to go there5.Go down this road until you get to the second traffic lights._______ _______this road until you_______the second traffic lights6.Can I borrow the books from you?_______you_______the books______ ________?7.Ezxuse me,can you tell me the way to the bookstore?Excuse me,_______you tell me_______ _______ _______to the book store?Excuse me_______you tell me__________ _____ ______to the bookExcuse me_______is___ ___to the book store,please?
1、北京有两百多名胜古迹吗?我不知到.Are there (over) two (hundred places) of (interest) in Beijing Sorry,I (don't know).2、你要小心,因为路上交通车辆太多.Please (be careful) ,because there’s (too much traffic) on the road.3、Millie 昨天从树上掉下来了,但是很幸运,他没有受伤.Yesterday,Millie (fell off) a tree,but (luckily),he wasn't hurt.4、我认为为保护鸟类做点什么是必要的I think it (is necessary) to do something (useful for) birds句型转换:(全部同义句)1、Yangyang has more books than any other student in his class.Yangyang has (the most) books than any other student in his class2、Let's go out for a walkLet's go out for a walk,(shall we)?3、I like Chinese tea with nothing in it.I like Chinese tea (without anything) in it .4、Why not go there by bus?(Why don't) we (take a) bus to go there?5、Go down this road until you get to the second traffic lights.(Walk along) this road until you (reach) the second traffic lights6、Can I borrow the books from you?(Can) you (lend) the books (to me)?7、Ezxuse me,can you tell me the way to the bookstore?Excuse me,(can) you tell me (how to get) to the bookstore?Excuse me,(can) you tell me (the way) to the bookstore?Excuse me,(which) is (the way) to the bookstore,please?根据首字母提示完成句子:The library is a( ) from the supermarketIt often s( ) in winter.选择Different ( ) different ( )A countries have,weather B country has,weather句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句)( ) ca_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据首字母提示完成句子:The library is a( ) from the supermarketIt often s( ) in winter.选择Different ( ) different ( )A countries have,weather B country has,weather句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句)( ) ca
根据首字母提示完成句子:The library is a( ) from the supermarketIt often s( ) in winter.选择Different ( ) different ( )A countries have,weather B country has,weather句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句)( ) can I ( ) to the train station?
根据首字母提示完成句子:The library is a(cross ) from the supermarket across from 是对的,是图书馆在超级市场的对面的意思!It often s(nows ) in winter.选择 Different ( ) different ( ) AA countries have,weather B country has,weather 不同的国家里就意味有很多个国家了,所以用复数.既然是复数,当然用have了!句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句) (How ) can I ( get) to the train station?意思是怎样才能到达火车站,应用get to(到达...)got to是 去...的意思!
1.不是a(cross ),是away from 远离的意思2.It often s(nows ) in winter. 3.A4.( How) can I (get) to the train station?
根据首字母提示完成句子:The library is a(cross ) from the supermarket It often s(nows ) in winter. 选择 Different ( ) different ( ) AA countries have,weather B country has,weather 句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句) ( How) can I ( go) to the train station?
The library is a(cross ) from the supermarket across from 图书馆在超级市场的对面 It often s(nows ) in winter.
A 句型转换:Where is the train station?(改为同义句) (How ) can I ( get) to the train stati...
1.away from 2.It often s(nows ) in winter. 3.A 4.( How) can I (get) to the train station?

我要回帖

更多关于 小学句型转换练习题 的文章

随机推荐