thone are his teachers改为否定句怎么改

1.His parents are fine.(对画线部分提问)---- ---- ---- ----2.Aew they your teachers?(作否定回答)____,____ ____3.This is my friend.(改为复数句子)____ ____ ____ ____4.Those are sharpeners.(改为单数句子)____ ____ ____sharpener_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.His parents are fine.(对画线部分提问)---- ---- ---- ----2.Aew they your teachers?(作否定回答)____,____ ____3.This is my friend.(改为复数句子)____ ____ ____ ____4.Those are sharpeners.(改为单数句子)____ ____ ____sharpener
1.His parents are fine.(对画线部分提问)---- ---- ---- ----2.Aew they your teachers?(作否定回答)____,____ ____3.This is my friend.(改为复数句子)____ ____ ____ ____4.Those are sharpeners.(改为单数句子)____ ____ ____sharpener.5.his,they,sisters,are(连词成句)____ ____ ____ ____
Who is fine?/ How are his parents?No,they aren't.These are my/our friends.That is a sharpener.They are his sisters.
how are his parents. no,they aren't.these are my friends.that is athey are his sister.
1 哪是划线部分? 如果是fine How are his parents? 2 No,they arn't. 3 These are my friends. 4 This is a sharpener. 5 They are my sisters.
划线在哪里?No,they aren't.These are my friends.That is a sharpener.They are his sisters.
how about his parents?No, they are not my teacher.these are my friends.其实翻成they'er my friend.比较好this is...they are his sisters.
由于你没有划线,我只有这么答了1 How are his parents.2 No,they aren't3 These are my friends.4 That is a sharpenary.5 They are his sister.还有,你的好多单词有问题..... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
图式理论及其在英语阅读教学中的应用
下载积分:799
内容提示:图式理论及其在英语阅读教学中的应用
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 01:09:49|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
图式理论及其在英语阅读教学中的应用.PDF
官方公共微信变成 肯定句 These are our teachers 肯定句; Those are my books 肯定句:否定句The girl is very cute否定句:The girls are very cute否定句:His teacher is is tall否定句:Their watches are very nice 否定句:These cats are gr_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
变成 肯定句 These are our teachers 肯定句; Those are my books 肯定句:否定句The girl is very cute否定句:The girls are very cute否定句:His teacher is is tall否定句:Their watches are very nice 否定句:These cats are gr
变成 肯定句 These are our teachers 肯定句; Those are my books 肯定句:否定句The girl is very cute否定句:The girls are very cute否定句:His teacher is is tall否定句:Their watches are very nice 否定句:These cats are grew否定句:Those cups are white否定句:Her mother is a doctor否定句:Her brotjers are rery clever否定句:My name is Wei Fang否定句:Your first name is Ping否定句:Alan is my father否定句:Alan and Jenny are my parents否定句:Jenny is beautifwl否定句:
The girl isn't very cuteThe girls aren't very cuteHis teacher isn't tall(你多写了个is)Their watches aren't very niceThese cats aren't grewThose cups aren't whiteHer mother isn't a doctorHer brotjers aren't very clever(这句有错误吧)My name isn't Wei FangYour first name isn't PingAlan isn't my fatherAlan and Jenny aren't my parentsJenny isn't beautifwl这种句子该否定句的方式都一样
The girl is very cute否定句:The girl isn't very cute The girls are very cute否定句:The girls aren't very cute. His teacher is is tall否定句:His teacher isn't tall. ...

我要回帖

更多关于 改为双重否定句 的文章

随机推荐