大学英语b统考题库题!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

英语题急!_百度知道
英语题急!
I don't know _____ he still lives here after so many years.A. whether B where C. what D.when
必须有答案和讲解!1!
提问者采纳
这个句子是说 我不知道这么多年之后。。他仍住在这儿 按句子的意思我们可以猜出填WHETHER 因为;(.. he still lives here)这个部分是i don't know这个主句的从句,并在整个句子中作宾语成分 what he still lives here 讲不通 首先live是不及物动词不能直接接what 要加介词 而且live here 这里是一个完整的成分 姑且假定what能做live的宾语(即live可以接what) 那么这个句子的成分已经完整了 怎么还有here 呢? where能做指代地点的代词 但是这里已经有了here 那么地点已经明确 不需要通过where的来指代构成完整的句子 由于后面交代了时间 when 是用于指代时间的 那么也不必要了 所以只能选whether O(∩_∩)O
提问者评价
感谢回答者的无私帮助
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
当然选A whether:是否我不知道这么多年后他是否还住在那里。其他选项逻辑不符
A. whether 我不知道这么多年以后他是否还住在这里这里只有whether有表示推测的意思,其他项没有
I don't know _____ he still lives here after so many years.A. whether B where C. what D.when选A.我不知道过了这么多年他是否还住在这儿。所以应该用whether引导的宾语从句。
来自:求助得到的回答
A该空后面的句子不缺任何成分,所以BCD错。
A 语义表示:这么多年之后,我不知道是否他仍住这里。
选A,whether,“是否”的意思。where是“哪里”,what是“什么”,when是“什么时候”,结合整句话的意思,是“我不知道这么多年过去了,他是否依然住在这里”。希望能帮到你!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁50道英语选择题 在线等答案 急 急 急!!!!!!!!!!!!通过加百分 绝不食言!!!!
50道英语选择题 在线等答案 急 急 急!!!!!!!!!!!!通过加百分 绝不食言!!!!
&br&华中师范大学 专升本 英语(二) &br&单选题 共 50 题 每题 2 分 &br&1、 When ___, he denied ___ anything illegal. &br&A、questioned, doing&br&B、being questioned, doing &br&C、questioning, doing&br&D、questioning, having done &br&&br&&br&2、 The old man ___the boy on his knees. &br&A、seated&br&B、was seated&br&C、sat&br&D、was sat&br&&br&&br&3、 The Old Man and the Sea and many other novels ___ Ernest Hemingway the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954. &br&A、earned&br&B、gained&br&C、awarded&br&D、claimed&br&&br&&br&4、 John was never particular ___ the food his wife served. &br&A、about&br&B、of&br&C、for&br&D、to&br&&br&&br&5、 James dressed himself up as a plumber before leaving the house lest he ___. &br&A、was recognized&br&B、could be recognized &br&C、should be recognized&br&D、was being recognized&br&&br&&br&6、 I know nothing about his journey ___ he is likely to be away for six months. &br&A、except&br&B、unless&br&C、except that&br&D、apart from&br&&br&&br&7、 Some people consider it unwise to ___themselves in a quarrel between husband and wife. &br&A、participate&br&B、involve&br&C、combine&br&D、associate&br&&br&&br&8、 How well educated a person is ___a strong influence on his career. &br&A、has&br&B、have&br&C、to have&br&D、having&br&&br&&br&9、 Voices of argument were ___as the two motorists became more bad-tempered. &br&A、increased&br&B、risen&br&C、swollen&br&D、raised&br&&br&&br&10、 If I___to do the experiment, I would do it some other way. &br&A、should be&br&B、should be going&br&C、was&br&D、were&br&&br&&br&11、 Mrs. Clinton was always neatly and quietly dressed ___ her age and status. &br&A、in regard to&br&B、in accordance with&br&C、in reference to&br&D、in comparison with &br&&br&&br&12、 Is there any___in your company? &br&A、vacancy&br&B、desertion&br&C、emptiness&br&D、hollow&br&&br&&br&13、 At the age of 14, he went to his uncle&s farm, where he had lessons on botany ___ . &br&A、self-taught&br&B、self-teaching&br&C、being self-taught&br&D、having self-taught &br&&br&&br&14、 He struck the girl in the face and she fell to the ground ___. &br&A、die&br&B、death&br&C、dead&br&D、deadly&br&&br&&br&15、 Don&t t he&s ___a bully. &br&A、everything to&br&B、nothing but &br&C、anything like&br&D、something of &br&&br&&br&16、 ___from the European continent, England had been in close contact with the outside world. &br&A、Because cutting off&br&B、While to be cut off &br&C、Although cut itself off&br&D、Even if cut off &br&&br&&br&17、 —How about taking a walk? —Oh, I think it’s ______ cold for a walk &br&A、very much&br&B、too much&br&C、much too&br&D、so much&br&&br&&br&18、 After living for years in a big city, they found it difficult to settle ______ in a town. &br&A、for&br&B、at&br&C、up&br&D、down&br&&br&&br&19、 I would not be home tonight___ you not___me a lift in your car. &br&A、if, give&br&B、if had, given&br&C、had, given&br&D、have, given&br&
20、 Knowing that her son was suffering from a ___ disease, the mother cried her eyes out. &br&A、deadly&br&B、dyin***ead-like&br&D、deathly&br&&br&&br&21、 ___editor and ___publisher of this magazine is a learned man from Britain. &br&A、An, a&br&B、The, a&br&C、The, the&br&D、The, /&br&&br&&br&22、 She was exhausted and in no___for dancing. &br&A、emotion&br&B、temper&br&C、mood&br&D、feeling&br&&br&&br&23、 The girl in the snapshot was smiling sweetly, her long hair___________in the breeze. &br&A、flowed&br&B、had flowed&br&C、flowing&br&D、was flowing&br&&br&&br&24、 So fast ___that it is difficult for us to imagine its speed. &br&A、light travels&br&B、travels light &br&C、does light travel&br&D、has light traveled &br&&br&&br&25、 Edward is the boy ___I think scored the winning point for the basketball team. &br&A、that&br&B、what&br&C、whom&br&D、who&br&&br&&br&26、 Many a white-collar worker___to return to the easy days of university or college. &br&A、wishes&br&B、wish&br&C、have wished&br&D、wishing&br&&br&&br&27、 Those who had moved to America under the ___that America was paved with gold everywhere started to regret their decision. &br&A、illusion&br&B、intention&br&C、impression&br&D、concept&br&&br&&br&28、 The car___on the way to the station, and we had to get a taxi. &br&A、broke down&br&B、breaking down&br&C、broken down&br&D、was broken down &br&&br&&br&29、 By now most freshmen have grown so used to university life that they have forgotten all those___ about the university they originally had. &br&A、concerns&br&B、worry&br&C、dreams&br&D、ambition&br&&br&&br&30、 The reason for my absence was ______ I had fallen ill. &br&A、why&br&B、because&br&C、for&br&D、that&br&&br&&br&31、 What he wrote made no ___to me. &br&A、meaning&br&B、idea&br&C、sense&br&D、story&br&&br&&br&32、 ___, I cannot agree with him on the matter. &br&A、Much as I respect him&br&B、More as I respect him&br&C、As I respect him much&br&D、As I respect him more &br&&br&&br&33、 Advertising is different from other forms of communication ___the advertiser pays for the message to be delivered. &br&A、in that&br&B、now that&br&C、see that&br&D、whereas&br&&br&&br&34、 ___in the crash, he won&t participate in the race. &br&A、His broken leg&br&B、His leg is broken &br&C、His leg having been broken&br&D、His leg being broken &br&&br&&br&35、 After the ___of 17 British passengers, Mr. Blair continued to express his concern over the safety of the other passengers still on board the hijacked airliner. &br&A、relay&br&B、release&br&C、convey&br&D、transfer&br&&br&&br&36、 It is highly desirable that a new president___for this university. &br&A、is appointed&br&B、will be appointed&br&C、be appointed&br&D、has been appointed&br&&br&&br&37、 As both dictionaries were good, he said he would take _______. &br&A、any of them&br&B、all of them&br&C、either of them&br&D、either ones &br&&br&&br&38、 The crowd cheered ______ the sight of the honoured guests’ motorcade. &br&A、at&br&B、on&br&C、as soon as&br&D、in&br&&br&&br&39、 She looked so honest that we all regarded her story______. &br&A、like true&br&B、as true&br&C、like real&br&D、as real&br&&br&&br&40、 His parents died when he was young, so he was ___ by his aunt. &br&A、brought up&br&B、brought out&br&C、grown up&br&D、grown&br&&br&&br&41、 If she doesn’t tell him the truth now, he’ll simply keep on asking her until she___. &br&A、does&br&B、has done&br&C、will do&br&D、would do&br&&br&&br&42、 —Would you please go out for a walk with us? —______, but I’m very busy now. &br&A、Of course not&br&B、I’d like to&br&C、That’s all right&br&D、That’s right&br&&br&&br&43、 The Olympic Games can______ its history back to the sixth century, B.C. &br&A、follow&br&B、find&br&C、trace&br&D、chase&br&&br&&br&44、 The reason I plan to go is __________ she’ll be disappointed if I don’t. &br&A、because&br&B、for&br&C、that&br&D、how&br&&br&&br&45、 Cheap coal___a lot of smoke. &br&A、gives up&br&B、gives in&br&C、gives away&br&D、gives off&br&&br&&br&46、 ________ danger man is often much wiser than usual . &br&A、. In a time of B. In the times of C. In the time of D. In time of&br&&br&&br&47、 In true love both partners must accept the responsibility of _______each other’s expectations. &br&A、adding up to&br&B、standing up to&br&C、living up to&br&D、facing up to&br&&br&&br&48、 Because the children keep interrupting her whenever she reads a book, she is always___her place. &br&A、loosing&br&B、missing&br&C、losing&br&D、forgetting&br&&br&&br&49、 找出下列四个单词中字母u与其它三个单词发音不同的单词选项. &br&A、trust&br&B、computer&br&C、fun&br&D、hut&br&&br&&br&50、 Farmers rotate their crops __________ the soil will remain fertile (肥沃) &br&A、so that&br&B、because of&br&C、in order to&br&D、rather than&br&&br&&br&&br&
补充:答案差这么多 - -、
让我用哪个 - -、
刚看到你的题目,发现有的给你提供的答案有好多错,我把我的把答案传给你:
1-5 ABAAC;&&&&&&&& 6-10 CBADD
11-15 BABCB; 16-20 CCDCA
21-25 DCCCC; 26-30 AAACD
31-35 CAACB; 36-40 CCADB
41-45 ABCCD;46-50 DCDBA&
你看有的的答案有明显的错误啊。如:第三题应该是A) earn sb sth使某人赢得...,第四题应该是A)particular about对...挑剔。这两个都是明显的。
其他回答 (3)
我帮你做,耐心等! 今晚给你发答案。
额,难了!
1 a 2 b 3c 4 b 5 b 6a 7a 8d 9 b 10 d 11 c 12 a 13a 14 c15 b 16 c 17 c 18 d 19 c 20 a
50a 49 b 48 b 47d 46 b 45 d 44a 43& c 42 b 41 a 40 a 39 d 38 a 37d 36 c35 c 34 d 33 a
32 b 31 b 30 b 29 a 28 a 27 a 26 b 25 c 24 c 23 d 22 c 21 b
老哥!你弟我来了!给你发个答案!AAAAC
BABCD DCDCA DCACD AACCD CAACB BACBC
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家各位帮帮看看括号里应该填什么?英语题!!!各位大侠帮帮忙啊!!就五个!急急急,根据括号里的首字母填啊_百度知道
各位帮帮看看括号里应该填什么?英语题!!!各位大侠帮帮忙啊!!就五个!急急急,根据括号里的首字母填啊
(1)Is Bob (m
)?(2)Her bedroom is hung with(p
)(3)The teachers are very (f
)to us(4)They are all posters of football (s
)(5)Our English teacher is (s
提问者采纳
种题填应该要填近单词我知道1、2填没根据面3friendly,star,satisfied
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题急急急_百度知道
英语题急急急
提问者采纳
1 A luckily 副词
how to read and write
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
A -& Luckily2 D -& chieves3 B -& can be used4 B -& how to read and write5 B -& courage*******************************************************************加油明白再问帮请及采纳谢谢*******************************************************************
按默认排序
其他8条回答
1.A .luckily
幸运事故受伤严重2.c .the greatest
RenChangxia警察局3.B. can be used
种金属用做压纸器4.B.
how to read and write
Sullivan姐教听教写让别做事情
Sullivan姐教听教写教听写;让别交流)5.B. courage(数名词加S).给我带鼓励让我害怕别说注意:2题能选chief特殊n直接加s变型
paper weight压纸器镇纸专门搭配专门意思能乱加复数
A & luckilyC & the greatestB & can be usedB & how to read and writeB & courage
A 应该用副词形式Luckily2 D 应用复数形式 chieves3 B 用被动语态can be used4 B how to read and write5 B勇气是不可数courage
改为Luckily
此处应为副词形式2 .C
one of...后采用形容词最高级形式3. B
can be used
应为被动形式4. B
how to read and write
特殊疑问词后常加不定式5. B
勇气,为不可数名词❤❤ 名师指导哦,绝对正确
A 改为 luckilyC 改为 greatestB改为
can be usedB改为 how to read and writeB改为 courage
1.A luckily
2.D chieves3.B can be used4.B how to 5.B courage
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新起点六年级上册英语题,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
新起点六年级上册英语题,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!
①Answer the questions.1.Where is Dr James Popper from?2.What is Dr James Popper's jop?3.What will Dr James Popper take on his trip?4.Will Dr James Popper go on his trip along?5.Will it be Dr Popper's first trip into the future?②Write and ask.My FutureI will be a(
).I will live (
)in my free time.I will be(
提问者采纳
你好,优酷有的,因为百度现在不能发网站链接,所有自己上优酷搜索一下:新害旦哆费馨渡鹅杀珐辑起点人教版小学一年级英语下册教材同步VCD 如果是人教版PEP的请搜索:人教版PEP小学
其他类似问题
新起点的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级模拟题 的文章

随机推荐