各位英语大神,帮帮忙,我现在急需一片英语作文,题目是作文我最喜欢的一个人节日,50词左右,(最好不要写春节)谢

谁可以帮帮我急需一篇英语作文题目是“我最喜欢的城市“_百度作业帮
谁可以帮帮我急需一篇英语作文题目是“我最喜欢的城市“
my favourite cityShanghai is my favorite city.I like it because I was born in there,and a lot of my family members and my friends live there.The shopping in Shanghai is cheaper than here,but it’s expensive in China.I have a lot of things to do there,like:shopping,playing,going to my friend’s home… And there’re also a lot of places that are interesting.In Shanghai,people speak the same language as I do.I was there for 13 years!I left there on August,18th,2005.And I was there because I was born in there and I lived there.There’re a lot of people in Shanghai.The people are like me.We all speak the same language.The people in Shanghai are busy and friendly.And Shanghai is also and international city.It’s beautiful and fancy.There’re a lot of tall buildings.That’s why Shanghai is my favorite city.It’s my home city.I love Shanghai!I’d like to go back to Shanghai,but just for a visit.Although Shanghai is good,I’d like to live here because I’d like to study here.I only get a little homework and the air here is flasher than Shanghai.The weather is hot in Shanghai.And the best time of year to go there is spring,because in spring,the weather is cool and warm.But some people asked me:” Why don’t we go there in the fall?The fall is also cool and warm.” I don’t think so,because in Shanghai,the fall is still very hot.I’d like to recommend this place to other because I want more and more people to know and visit my hometown.I hope if I ask my friends:” Have you ever been to Shanghai?Do you like Shanghai?” The answers shouldn’t be:” No,I haven’t been to Shanghai.And I don’t even know anything about Shanghai!” Now,I’ll recommend you to go to visit Shanghai in summer vacation or winter vacation or spring break or every time you’d like,you’d want,because Shanghai is a very nice city.If you go there,you’ll soon like it!
您可能关注的推广回答者:求英语大神帮忙 写一个100个单词左右的作文 题目 my healthy life_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙 写一个100个单词左右的作文 题目 my healthy life
I eating habits are pretty good ,when vacation,Butsometime I eat less meat . I try to a lot of vegetabies ,like volleyball ,I exericse every day . l sleep nine hours every night . So l am every health ,I usuallyeat friut ,I drink milk every I hardly drink coffee and cola but l eat junk food two or three times a week I am pretty health
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I go to bed early and get up early. I have three healthy meals every day and I eat enough vegetables and fruit. Sometimes I read books and take a short trip with my friends. So I have enough sleep every day and I am always energetic. I also like doing sports because it can make me relax and keep healthyI live a healthy life
直接百度搜 啊
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能帮我想一篇英语作文啊,50词左右就好,意为当我重新认识自己的时候,&_百度作业帮
有谁能帮我想一篇英语作文啊,50词左右就好,意为当我重新认识自己的时候,&
A sudden power outage,around in a dark,I am at a loss topanic God,suddenly remind of a his own birthday,buy Cup- shaped small incense.So I took it out,it will be lit.Staring at its faint light,I suddenly thought of,in such abright lights of the time,it seems to have no what use.Inever seem to have noticed the candle,but it will be used as a birthday wish sustenance.And now,it is my long neglected things again is very important,it not worth mentioning the candle light,also at this moment,I will berestless mood to calm.Table candlelight Lily casts a shadow on the wall,is so clear.All of a sudden,I saw a candle in a little decrease,but in this winter,everything around seemed to be warm.I realized,the candle was alsoa life,also has the characteristics of life with love.The candle love not like candy to make you sweet heart,also won't like light song to let you forget the pain,but not asblue sky let you happy laugh.It can do,just to give you a gleam of light in the darkness,give you a bit of warmth in the cold.Bright and warm,in the eyes of some people isnot worth mentioning.But I know,it is to offer in its whole life,love every evendoesn't care about its creatures.Candles are love,notwhat something,but you can not forget,when the candle to devote the whole life of the love to you,it also did not ask for what,what also did not complain.Yes,it is in tears,but that was not the tears of regret,not complaining of tears,but through life without regret tears,smiling tears,is it evergive to others,love others trace.The candle is still swaying on the wall,lilies seems clearer,lily flower fragrance filled with a warm.Calls,bright lights,but I cannot bear the candles went out,so will the lights,and only the candle,and I see the real life,real love,true beauty.突然停电了,周围陷入了一片黑暗,我不知所措地慌了神,忽然想起自己过生日时买的一个杯子形的小香烛.于是我拿出来,将它点着.盯着它那微弱的光,我突然想到,在这样一个灯光明亮的年代,它似乎已经没有什么用了.我似乎从来没有注意过蜡烛,只是过生日时将它拿来当作心愿的寄托.而现在,这被我忽略已久的东西却又重新显得重要起来,蜡烛这微不足道的光,也在此时此刻,将我不安的心情转为平静.桌上的百合花被烛光将影子投在墙上,是如此清晰.一下子,我看见蜡烛在一点点减小,而在这冬日中,周围的一切似乎被温暖起来.我意识到,这蜡烛竟也是一个生命,也有着生命所具有的特性--爱.蜡烛的爱不会像糖果一样让你甜到心底,也不会像轻爽的歌让你忘却痛苦,更不会像蓝蓝的天让你开心得笑出声来.它能做的,只是在黑暗中给你一线光明,在寒冷中给你一点温暖.光明和温暖,在有些人眼里是微不足道的.但我知道,它是在用它的整个生命去奉献,去爱每一个哪怕并不在乎它的生灵.蜡烛有爱,没有什么可圈可点,可是你却不能忘,当蜡烛把整个生命的爱都奉献给你时,它什么也没有索取,什么也没有抱怨.是的,它流泪了,但那并不是悔恨的泪,不是抱怨的泪,而是走过一生无悔的泪,含笑的泪,即是它曾经给予别人,爱过别人的痕迹.烛光依然摇曳着,墙上百合花的影子似乎更清晰了,百合花的香气弥漫着温馨.来电了,灯亮了,我却不忍将蜡烛熄灭,于是将灯关上,又只剩下烛光了,我又看到了真正的生命,真正的爱,真正的美丽.我最喜欢的一个季节——夏季英语作文70词,单词不能太复杂,好的采纳,速度点谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
我最喜欢的一个季节——夏季英语作文70词,单词不能太复杂,好的采纳,速度点谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
做起事来轻松多了. ACTS as much more relaxed, let cool the hot water wash away our whole body.我喜欢夏天.我们可以开空调或电风扇. Although the weather is very hot in summer.夏天虽然天气很热,我们还可以去池塘欣赏美丽的荷花, at the same time enjoy the delicious ice cream. 在夏季.还可以去游泳池. In the summer,让清凉之水冲洗掉我们一身的炎热, we can also go to admire the beauty of the lotus pond, but I&#39,同时享受冰棒的美味;m not afraid,但是我不怕,换上美丽的夏装,我们终于脱掉了厚厚的春装I like summer Summer arrived. You can also go to swimming pool, put on a beautiful summer. We can open air conditioning or fanner, we finally took off the thick spring clothing! 我喜欢夏天 夏天到了. I like summer
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文介绍一位科学家要求:不要写的太好了,大概25满分,可以得个17分左右就可以,而且我的词汇量只有高1的水平,大概100字左右_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文介绍一位科学家要求:不要写的太好了,大概25满分,可以得个17分左右就可以,而且我的词汇量只有高1的水平,大概100字左右
爱迪生 Thomas Edison was an American inventor and businessman.he invented many devices and changed our life,such as the phonograph and a long lasting light bulb.he was one of the first inventors to apply the principles of mass production to the process of invention,and so he is often credited with the creation of the first industrial research lab.he is considered one of the most prolific inventors in history,holding 1,093 U.S.patents in his name,as well as many patents in the United Kingdom,France and Germany
不是全部都关于发明灯的,你自己改改吧. 爱迪生()Edison,Thomas Alva 美国发明家。以创办工厂实验室、开辟使技术开发与科学研究紧密结合的途径而名垂史册 。1847 年2月11日生于俄亥俄州的迈兰的一个荷兰移民家庭。日于新泽西州西奥兰治逝世 。幼时只受过3个月正规教育 。12岁起做过报童、小贩、报务员等以自谋生计。因受M.法拉...
我推荐牛顿的,希望你用得上!呵Isacc Newton Toward the end of the 1600s Newton picked up on Descartes' theories of motion and completed the mechanistic vision of the universe that he had laid out. In his Pr...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的老师作文 的文章

随机推荐