她下周6打算6月最适合去哪里旅游?翻译

她和她的妈妈星期六早上去看外祖父母翻译_百度知道
她和她的妈妈星期六早上去看外祖父母翻译
She went to visit her grandfather with her mum last Saturday morning.On last Saturday morning, she and her mother went to visit grandpa.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个周末,你打算去哪里? 求英文翻译_百度知道
这个周末,你打算去哪里? 求英文翻译
我有更好的答案
Where are you going this weekend.
Where are you going this weekend?
Where will you going
on this weekend?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁六年级英语上册翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级英语上册翻译
整​本​书​中​所​有​英​文​的​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢六年级英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级英语翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢我暑假的打算 英语小短文 10句左右 要翻译 要符合六年级小学生的水平_百度知道
我暑假的打算 英语小短文 10句左右 要翻译 要符合六年级小学生的水平
提问者采纳
In short、爬山。第一. In addition, I am going to make my summer vacation colorful and interesting, I am going to take part in some activities together with my good friends such as playing computer games。第二,比如游泳,我打算参加一些体育活动. Above all. First,我打算复习我的功课,I am going to go over my lessons and finish my homework、英语晚会和歌舞等活动,完成家庭作业,我打算去全国的一些旅游名胜旅游!很高兴为你解答, I am going to have a travel to some places of interst around our country,让我的假期有意义充满乐趣?Here is my plan for it.
我暑假的打算
暑假很快就到了,我打算去看一些展览来丰富我的知识?我的打算是。我在这个假期做些什么呢. Besides, I am going to watch some exhibitions to enrich my knowledge,我打算让我的暑假生活既丰富多彩又充满乐趣。另外, I am going to have sports,English parties and singing and dancing, for example swimming.In the holidays I am going to do some things meaningful and interseting,我打算和我的小朋友们一起参加一些诸如电脑游戏。
My Plan for Summer VacationSummer holidays are coming soon。希望对你有所帮助:
我打算做一些事情。
总之。还有.Second小朋友你好,climbing mountains.What am I going to do in the holidays。最重要的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My summer vacation plan
The summer vacation is coming.I have many plans.First of all,I decide to learn swimming.I think swimming is interesting so I want to learn how to swim.Secondly,I will improve my english.English is so important that we should study hard.Besides,I'm going to study some cooking skill.I want to help my mom because she cooks for everyone in my home.She is tired.If I can cook,I will be able to help her and let her rest.
我暑假的打算
暑假就要来了。我有很多打算。首先,我打算学习游泳。我认为游泳很有意思所以我想学习应该怎样游泳。其次,我要提高英语水平。英语如此重要所以我们要努力学习。另外,我还要学习一些做饭的技巧。我想帮助妈...
Hello,I‘m
某某某,I’m
now.I'm
student。There
friends with
您可能关注的推广
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖