以郊游作文300字问题讨论向某报社写信,主人公为张楚写一篇英语作文急急急

写一篇英语作文假如你叫李平,最近,你就使用电子词典的问题调查了各方面的意见.现在,请你根据表格中的信息用英语给某报社编辑写一封信.发表意见者 对使用电子词典的不同意见同学 有用_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文假如你叫李平,最近,你就使用电子词典的问题调查了各方面的意见.现在,请你根据表格中的信息用英语给某报社编辑写一封信.发表意见者 对使用电子词典的不同意见同学 有用
写一篇英语作文假如你叫李平,最近,你就使用电子词典的问题调查了各方面的意见.现在,请你根据表格中的信息用英语给某报社编辑写一封信.发表意见者 对使用电子词典的不同意见同学 有用,方便,节省查阅时间家长 便于携带,多数家庭买得起英语老师 不该使用本人 会使我们变懒惰,不该使用
这是我看到这个问题以后直接写的,如果写的不行的话可以告诉我,我可以再帮你修改一下,您又是什么别的要求可以告诉我,我会尽量改进的.\(^o^)/~Dear editor ,
My name is Li Ping . We all know that electronic dictionaries become more and more popular nowadays .But different people hold different ideas about that . So recently ,on the problem of using electronic dictionaries ,i did a survey , i investigated different opinions of many aspects .
Students think that the electronic dictionary is very useful . It not only convenient but also saving the time that we use to check the word from the dictionaries .Meanwhile , parents also think it's very smaller than the dictionaries so that it's easy to carry . And most od the families can afford it . However, English teachers think that students can not use the electronic dictionaries . Because the English words that the electronic dictionaries translated compared with the dictionaries are too simple .
As far as i am concerned , we shouldn't use the electronic dictionaries . I think it will make the students become lazy . When they meet a words that they do not know , they will use the electronic dictionary to check it without any think .This is what i have surveyed , hoping it will be useful for you .
Sincerely ,假如你是李华,居住在一个风景秀美的古镇上.最近你市正在讨论是否应该开发古镇以便扩大旅游资源.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华,居住在一个风景秀美的古镇上.最近你市正在讨论是否应该开发古镇以便扩大旅游资源.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论
&&&& 假如你是李华,居住在一个风景秀美的古镇上.最近你市正在讨论是否应该开发古镇以便扩大旅游资源.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论结果,并发表自己的看法.
1.&太古老,跟不上时代
1.保持原样,保护自然资源
2.&吸引更多游客
2.&独特才能吸引游客
注意:1.词数:100左右; 2.信的开头已为你写好,但不计入总词数;& 3.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.参考词汇:开发exploit 跟上keep up with 独特unique 自然资源natural resources Dear Editor,Recently our class had a heated discussion on whether our old town should be exploited .______________________________________________________________________
One possible version: Dear Editor, &&&& Recently our class had a heated discussion on whether our old town should be exploited. Some
of my classmates agree with the idea to exploit our old town. They think our old town is too old to
keep up with the pace of times. They also say that once exploited, it can attract more tourists. &&& &However, other students are against the idea. They say that our old town has a long history and
we should protect it as it is now. It is necessary to protect natural resources. In their opinion, only unique scenery can attract lots of tourists to recognise its original beauty. &&&& Personally, I think we should not destroy the old town’s beauty. What’s more, we also should
try to find good ways to invite more tourists to come. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua根据下面所给的题纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文. 假如你叫李华,你的同学正在开展一场讨论,主题是:学生要不要参加体育锻炼。请根据下面所提供的信息,给某英语报社写一封信,介_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面所给的题纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文. 假如你叫李华,你的同学正在开展一场讨论,主题是:学生要不要参加体育锻炼。请根据下面所提供的信息,给某英语报社写一封信,介
根据下面所给的题纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文. 假如你叫李华,你的同学正在开展一场讨论,主题是:学生要不要参加体育锻炼。请根据下面所提供的信息,给某英语报社写一封信,介绍讨论情况。 60%的学生
40%的学生1. 应该每天进行体育锻炼
1. 锻炼浪费时间2. 做早操、打乒乓、打篮球、但不要时间过长
2. 锻炼使人疲劳3. 锻炼能增强体质,减少疾病
3. 锻炼以后很兴奋,较长时间不能投入学习4. 锻炼能使大脑休息,使学习效果更好
4. 锻炼中可能会受伤注意:1. 信的开头已为你写好,但不计入总词数2. 词数:80字左右
参考单词:reduce
vt. 减少April 18, 2008I'm writing to tell you about a discussion we've had about whether the students should take physical exercise. 3) Choosing a J 4) Health and Eating HabitsDear Editor,
5555我不知道英语作文问题假如你是李华,最近你班就城市家庭是否该养宠物进行了一次讨论.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论结果,并表明你的态度.赞成:1能使人从中得到慰藉_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文问题假如你是李华,最近你班就城市家庭是否该养宠物进行了一次讨论.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论结果,并表明你的态度.赞成:1能使人从中得到慰藉
英语作文问题假如你是李华,最近你班就城市家庭是否该养宠物进行了一次讨论.以下是你班讨论的情况,请你给某英语报社写一封信,反映讨论结果,并表明你的态度.赞成:1能使人从中得到慰藉,磨练耐心与培养爱心;2能让生活充满情趣.反对:1对保持环境卫生不利,可能会导致邻里关系不和;2宠物噪音大,会袭击人.你的态度:(需要表明)写作要求:1只能使用5个句子表达全部的内容;2信件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总句数.Dear Editor,Recently our class had a discuswsion on whether people in cities should keep pets at home.Your LiHua
Dear Editor:Recently our class had a discussion on whether people in cities should keep pets at hom.Some people approve of the opinion that we should raise pets at our home because they think most people,especially the older people could get happiness and let their pets keep them company in their life.Also,they think it is a great opportunity to practise people's patience and to make them become more and more kindhearted as well.But some people do object to keeping pets at home which in their opinions is considered to be environmental harmful and a possibility of causing a bad relationship among neighbors.Secondly,they believe that pets could bring a lot of noise and some of them may easily attack people.Personally,I agree with the people who think that to keep pets is good for us because I insist that animals are our good friends and humans need to build a close and harmonious relationship with animals.Your Li Hua是不是多了点2012高考英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2012高考英语作文
教​你​英​语​作​文​快​速​提​升
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:130.59KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!